Direct Mail

4,8 (155)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Marketing por correo electrónico para Mac

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 155

• Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Nearly Perfect

Revisado el 3/8/2019

I have maintained various mailing lists and mailings over the years and DirectMail has always been the perfect tool for me. Now that I am retired and I only use the app to organize my monthly dinner parties, it has scaled down nicely and is still the perfect tool.

Puntos a favor

Easy organization makes easy to maintain compliance with all laws and common decency.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't bend to my personal case use, but I could hardly expect it to.

Razones para elegir Direct Mail

Needed a single solution for multiple lists and html formatted mailings that could be administrated easily from a single source.

More Mac friendly.
David
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Long time user and very happy

Revisado el 13/6/2021

Excellent product and my experience has been a positive one. The support team is fairly responsive.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Direct Mail for 7+ years and it is a great product. Like all products, as a daily user, there are a few things I would like to see added, but all in all a great product and much easier to use than things like CC or Mailchimp etc..

Puntos en contra

Customizable templates can be a little tricky and they no longer have full text wrapped images

Constant Contact y Mailchimp

Razones para elegir Direct Mail

Wanted a mac specific app. Would love this on the Ipad..

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

Mac native app. Easy to use.
Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easy to use for first time users

Revisado el 15/11/2016

I send out newsletters and have a Mac. This has been a really good system for a first time user. It is also cost effective since goes by how many people are subscribers.

Puntos en contra

Not that many creative options

Respuesta de e3 Software

Thanks for the review, Ashley! We hope you get a chance to check out our latest update, Direct Mail 5.0. It packs a ton of new creative options and an expanded gallery of templates.

Luiza
  • Sector: Prensa
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Send them all

Revisado el 26/3/2024

It was a great time for my email marketing campaigns. Had to switch to another OS unfortunate, more than one PC was not an option.

Puntos a favor

A well optimized app for email marketing. Being made for MacOS works flawless, well optimized mobile templates and reporting. Automation and collaboration are great features.

Puntos en contra

Switched to another OS platform and couldn't use it anymore.

Sayre
  • Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The MUST HAVE email marketing tool for Apple users!

Revisado el 30/5/2021

Overall the experience I've had has been wonderful. I also use Daylite in my business and Direct Mail integrates with this program which is such a time saver. That's just one of the integrations and there are a massive amount that make the software super flexible for any use case.

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail is a product native to Apple products which is amazing. Because of this, it's easy to use. If you can draft an email in the stock Mail app, you can use Direct Mail. The sign-up forms are easy to create and can be integrated into Facebook pages and websites with an easy cut and paste of the embed code. The partner app Stamps for iOS allows you to check your campaigns on the go and is just as easy to use.

The pricing is amazing compared to competitors. Instead of charging for both the numbers of subscribers and the amount of emails sent, Direct Mail pricing is based off of subscriber count only (the monthly plan) and includes unlimited email sends.

Puntos en contra

There aren't many cons to this software, but one that does stand out for my use is that the open rate percentage and click rate percentage for all campaigns sent is kind of elusive. This isn't something that would deter me from recommending or using the product though as it can be calculated quickly if needed.

The other thing I wish that it had was the ability to draft and build out campaigns from within the mobile app, though I wouldn't consider this a con. I'm finding the more that I use it, the more I'm okay with having to do the campaign building from my laptop. It keeps me from obsessing over things which can sometimes cause me to nit pick something that doesn't need to be picked at.

Matthew
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

Direct Mail to the Rescue

Revisado el 9/8/2021

When we moved from sendblaster on the PC to Direct Mail - well, actually we had used Direct Mail for years, then sendblaster and when we moved back to the M1 Macs, it was such a relief to pick up with such a well-designed product. In the intervening years there had been some changes, but our older archives of templates just worked.

I am at the point where I would recommend a church to purchase an inexpensive Mac Mini JUST for email usage and in particular Direct Mail.

I appreciate the longevity of the product and look forward to what lies ahead. Great work team!

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail makes email management for notification to members as well as mailing lists a breeze. In religious organizations, being able to quickly send one-offs as well as weekly updates is essential.

Puntos en contra

I think the templates are dated. I also think folder management is a must.

Vicki
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

Great Option for Small Business/Enterprise

Revisado el 26/5/2021

The customer service was very fast when I couldn't remember how to switch back to my own account from the community account. It was great that I could figure into the cost the exact amount I would need for that project's budget. You are in control.

Puntos a favor

I have used Direct Mail for several years, for my own small business and also for a community outreach project. It was wonderful to find an option that allowed me to pay for the amount of emails I would need instead of a monthly fee. The set up was easy, and the "sign up for newsletter" option is excellent, allowing you to brand it with your own logo. Once a person signs up you are notified. I was able to build a sizable email list.

The emails are very easy to configure and again you can use your own graphics. You can reuse and build upon a previous email. It also has a test feature to help you avoid being considered spam.

I am very happy with Direct Mail.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it fit my needs and works perfectly.

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

No monthly fee, you have your emails available when you want to use them. Perfect for a small business. I researched several options before deciding on Direct Mail.
Tim
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Excellent Email Program for Small Business Owners

Revisado el 26/5/2021

I'm using Direct Mail to auto-respond to new subscribers. I also use it to send seasonal newsletters...

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail for Mac is an excellent email system for small business owners who do everything themselves. The software is easy to set up, easy to use, easy to maintain, and it's reliable. I really appreciate that you do NOT have to purchase a monthly subscription. You can, but you don't have to. I have a small mailing list so the Pay Per Email Plan works best for me. The software also integrates with Zapier allowing new subscribers to be added automatically when they register on my website. My CRM has a newsletter option, but the set up is much more complicated. Direct Mail for Mac makes it easy.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more message templates and layout options.

Agile CRM y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

The newsletter layout program was extremely complicated and/or limited. Also, the spreadsheet-style address list in Direct Mail Mac makes it very easy to sort subscribers into groups and update individual information.
Yon
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

Longtime Love Interest

Revisado el 24/10/2019

My overall experience has been wonderful. This is a pro-level tool that every small, indie, business should make great use of. It is light on the wallet and there every time you need it.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is that it is there just when I want it. There is no needling "missing you" emails, no fees for when I have a busy time and just can't get to it and no fuss on telling me how to make my emails better. It is an all around pleasure.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is that it has such a tight complaint algorithm. I, totally, understand why and the reasoning for this. I am aware the industry is traditionally squirley about spam reporting. Not saying any company has handled it better than this software. However, as a business who tries hard to deliver information with lots of paths for people to opt-out, it always amazes me when people simply forget they opted-in ;)

Joseps
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This makes marketing possible for me.

Revisado el 24/1/2022

Puntos a favor

This software is really really great! It helps me manage my e-mail database without any effort on my part. People can subscribe directly and unsubscribe without me having to even get an e-mail. Also the flexibility to pay per e-mail while I build my database up to scale and can send them out with at yearly fee is super helpful. I struggled to get my newsletter off the ground with other software, but with this option I got my newsletter out every month last year. The templates look great and it allows me to create the content without much hassle.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything about this software that I do not like.

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

There is a desktop program that allows me to not rely on a cloud based solution. I like being able to export the addresses to other programs while this program manages my subscribes and unsubscribes for me.
Andrew
  • Sector: Edición

A great communications tool

Revisado el 3/3/2022

Generally happy with DM and look forward to continued use.

Generally happy with DM and look forward to continued use.

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail allows me to send customised and personalised email messages to clients and customers without the risk of missing a field that should be changed for that customer. All the pertinent information is merged in and the recipient gets a better experience from the contact.

Puntos en contra

One or two people on an opt in mailing list can hit the spam button and I am threatened with a warning that I am sending unwanted bulk emails and that my service may be blocked, even though the issue is not of my doing.

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

I like DM as a standalone product and the simple method of purchasing credits. I don't know how that compares with other products.
Joe
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Direct Mail - The Best App For Writing Weekly Newsletters!

Revisado el 9/8/2021

My overall experience in using Direct Mail has been very pleasant. It's efficient, easy to use, and makes writing a weekly newsletter fun.

Puntos a favor

There is much to love about Direct Mail. I love the mail-merge features. A personalized newsletter is much more powerful and attention getting. I enjoy the ease of use and the powerful preview features. I truly appreciate how easy it is to layout the newsletter and fine tune the design. The user interface is very intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I would be nice to have a word-art type of feature.

Detlef
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Easy to use, maximise Direct Marketing success

Revisado el 26/5/2021

Love it from the beginning.

Love it from the beginning.

Puntos a favor

If you are a Mac-User - there is no better way to start your Email-Marketing. Newsletter setup very handsome, easy to use, import contact date and go ahead. Wonderful templates that you may change as you like.

Puntos en contra

That I learned about it too late ;) smtp-access-costs around 240 €/year, sounds a little bit expensive for this feature.

ActiveCampaign

Usability.

Software anterior

GetResponse y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

Because we needed to use the solution on premise.
Ben
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

I'd be lost without it

Revisado el 12/8/2021

I've created and maintained a list of people who want to hear about my books. Without Direct Mail for the Mac, I'd be stuck with Numbers/Excel spreadsheets.

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail for the Mac makes it easy to track and target my followers with news about my books.

Puntos en contra

Templates are great but I'd like more, if possible.

SurveyMonkey

Razones para cambiar a Direct Mail

First, it's designed for the Mac -- I'm a 40+ year Mac user. Second, it's easy. Third, it works.
Ian
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Effective, low cost direct marketing

Revisado el 10/8/2021

What I like most about Direct Mail for the Mac is that, having used it for several years, it is just there and reliable. I know that if I go a couple of months without using it that it will still meet my requirements. Sometimes, it can take a while to get back up to speed but the effort is always worth it.

Puntos a favor

This is a straightforward and easy to learn piece of software that is packed full of functionality. It has certainly made our marketing more focused and effective over a number of years, first with our management consulting business and latterly with our bed and breakfast business.

Puntos en contra

Probably the most challenging aspect is getting to be familiar with the newsletter layout and making adjustments. Once you get to know this it seems you don't need to be a graphics designer or creative to produce a passable newsletter that looks good.

John

Great Software but AWFUL management and support after

Revisado el 21/5/2018

Puntos a favor

One of the easiest and good looking mail sender on the Mac have used it for years. (not anymore though)

Puntos en contra

You have to pay them to send using your SMTP, which is fine, but as soon as you offend their very strict rules they disable the whole part of the sending process, meaning the softwares useless. Then thats where you find out the support is AWFUL, as it seems to me theres only 2 people that work there, they refuse to talk on phone, and despite promises when chased up, they don't answer emails. genuinely terrible.

Respuesta de e3 Software

Thanks for your review, John. Sorry that you had a bad experience. We strive to provide excellent customer service (via email and live chat), and are grateful for the many five star customer service reviews we've received here and on other sites.

In order to maintain a high quality of service, we ask all of our customers to agree to an anti-spam policy that forbids the use of illegal or purchased email lists. If that policy is violated, we are happy to explain how to resolve the issue. However, we are not able to help customers who repeatedly harass and threaten our employees.

Imtiaz
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

In Love with Software

Revisado el 9/8/2021

Awesome, reliable, and easy to use.

Awesome, reliable, and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

In containing and distributing updated content and news to our members is critical on time and knowing that the email is getting to them. Email addresses verification is also important together with usable templates. This is what makes Direct Mail so critical for us as an organization. It is user friendly reliable and quick.

Puntos en contra

Bundles should be more affordable and more templates for sports should be included together with a feature to include the collection of funds from the email management. Also, consider including a database add on.

Kirby
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Terrific Basic Service for Digital Marketing

Revisado el 5/1/2019

Very Good!

Very Good!

Puntos a favor

Great product for the price

We use Direct Mail to manage our customer base for two separate target audiences. The service is helpful and easy to use, being able to create, reuse and modify previous campaign flyers, driving traffic to our websites, providing useful metrics, keeping our database relevant when clients change email addresses or are no longer interested in receiving annoucements. Overall DM has worked well for our small business. We cannot afford to invest in other CRM services such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse or other email marketing services. DirectMail fulfills our current needs.

Puntos en contra

Wish the interface were more user friendly
Wish there were more customization tools for the templates

Rich
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

I have hapilly used Direct Mail fo many years

Revisado el 27/5/2021

I have used HTML email programs for many years, both in my previous role as a promoter and now as the head of an energy brokerage. Direct Mail proved the simplest and most versatile way of sending well-formatted email to clients.

Puntos a favor

Direct Mail is by far the simplest HTML email program I have used. I started with a more well known, online software solution but I found it cumbersome. When I discovered Direct Mail I never went back to it and let my account lapse.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to be able to change the width of the template items

• Sector: Hostelería

Direct Mail, Every Bit As Good as the Mac

Revisado el 5/6/2021

We operate our entire subscriber management with this one program. How is that even possible?

Puntos a favor

10 years ago Byways Magazine was one the first travel publications to go all digital. Truth is we didn't even know what that meant. Then we stumbled upon Direct Mail, took the leap because it, like us, was all mac, and have grown as it has grown. The level of sophistication from where we were and where Direct Mail was back then, to where we are today is night and day. Other than our layout and design software, Direct Mail is the most significant piece of software we own.

Puntos en contra

They really come after you when you violate their spam criteria. We are always hoping someone will just unsubscribe rather than filing a spam complaint. If you could care less about offending someone with spam, then this is not the software for you. They were all about Apple Privacy before there was Apple Privacy!

Terry
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I like being in control and having all the information locally

Revisado el 27/5/2021

Just works

Just works

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that it was a local program (although you can store your stuff on the cloud) and the ease of use. I've tried the online stuff and it's okay but I needed a bit more.
I also integrate it into my CRM which is a real bonus and having a complete mac production system is fantastic.
Tracking! - It's easy to get addicted to this.

Puntos en contra

Funkier designs - although I create my own, they are great for inspiration.

Carlos
  • Sector: Automatización industrial

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The actual way of information delivery

Promoting our services, training schedules

Promoting our services, training schedules

Friendly, Manageable, Reliable, Powerful, great option

Puntos en contra

They improve by the wave, always innovating

Brian
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good product for nonprofit organizations

Revisado el 26/5/2021

We use it daily and it is a necessity for our marketing outreach to get more customers.

Puntos a favor

This is an easy-to-use marketing and customer email management tool.

Puntos en contra

There are some limits to the free version.

Ray
Ray
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Amazing

Revisado el 20/9/2018

Great product. Great customer service!

Great product. Great customer service!

Puntos a favor

It does everything I'd ask for in an email blast program -- localized software, easy to import, create groups, build templates, send out mail campaigns, collect online data, link with other software, etc.

Puntos en contra

The only one thing that I don't like about it is -- if I schedule a number of emails (over the course of the week) and new subscribers come in -- those new subscribers won't get my already-scheduled emails. Because of this, I can't schedule more than 1-2 days of emails.

Paul
  • Sector: Música

Enthusiasm

Revisado el 27/4/2020

The reports keep tabs on and flag up bounces and soft bounces - such facilities leave me free to draft the content.

Puntos a favor

This is mature mac software that grows over time. I have been using it for years and in the work place I have a handful of softwares that are the business. In addition to doing what is asked of it reports are chelated and exported effortlessly. A potentially drudge job becomes a pleasure with this, the right software.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything to complain about yet.