ActivTrak

Supervisión de empleados y analíticas de comportamiento de equipo gratuitas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 547

Cesar
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Monitoreo activo

Revisado el 4/5/2020

La efectividad laboral puede ser llevada al 100% con este software. Y es lo que esperamos que pase.

Puntos a favor

Excelente software para el monitoreo constante y activo de empleados. Muy muy completo, podemos ver desde capturas de pantalla hasta el tecleo que se ejecute en la pc. Es muy efectivo a la hora de querer poner algo de orden y disciplina en las horas de trabajo de los empleados.

Puntos en contra

Tiene funciones para monitorear absolutamente todo, la verdad me parece excelente programa.

Edwin
Edwin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Well, we tried the software on a trial basis and it worked extremely well. Client was pleased

Revisado el 19/1/2018

To be candid it performed exactly for what we needed. Perhaps better follow up support once the software is purchased can help.

Puntos a favor

Again, it was easy to install and it perfomed to the client standards., We gathered intel on the particular subject an employee he wanted to investigare and he was satisfied with results.

Puntos en contra

The project was a pilot and it lasted one two weeks, the difficult part was uninstalling the software. It also slowed down the workstation and there were some issues with the installation and some security pop-ups came up. Client was upset and to this day we did not get paid for our work.

Mark
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Definitely worth a luck.

Revisado el 30/11/2020

Very positive, covers all the expected functionality of a product like this with some good additions.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to configure and setup. This made it quick and simple to roll out to all of our users quickly and efficiently.

Puntos en contra

You can get a few false positive warnings and the interface in some places is not always intuitive.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Stay far, far away

Revisado el 7/3/2023

Nightmare.

Nightmare.

Puntos a favor

There is really are no pros to this software.

Puntos en contra

I would not recommend ActivTrak to my worst enemy. Good luck trying to cancel it when it does not work for you. I tried cancelling it and they wouldn't so I cancelled the card and now they are trying to send me a bill for a month I was not even using the software. Finally had to turn them over to our legal counsel today.

Respuesta de Birch Grove Software

Hi, David. We have a cancellation form we'd like to share with you by putting you in touch with our team. Just email [email protected] and we can get you going in the right direction! Once you fill it out, the team takes it from there.

Omakoji
Omakoji
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

It helps me to keep track of my weekly performance.

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The recent screen-shots feature gives an employer, an actual view of an employee's
activities. In addition to that, an employer can also see what an employee is doing in real-time.
The alarm feature is also a great way of alerting an employer that an employee is spending
time on unproductive activities. Furthermore, an employer can know what an employee is
spending most of his/her time doing. This can help the employer better allocate tasks as
required to the employee or make some other decision.
It does more than track an employee. It also can do the job of a router or firewall by blocking access to certain websites.

One of the features about rescue time I really like is the weekly digest feature which is
available in ActivTrak.

The single page approach taken makes ActiveTrak easy to use and overall user friendly.

Puntos en contra

The Color and lack of appealing graphics for the graphs and charts in the administrative panel. The layout and balance between positive(non-white)space and negative(white) space.

Christian
Christian
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The #1 most important productivity and employee management tool for any workplace with...

Revisado el 30/3/2018

Improved employee productivity and work quality

Improved employee productivity and work quality

Puntos a favor

Monitoring employee inefficiency and ensuring top quality and productivity. You can get real-time screenshots showing exactly what each user is doing. Even if the computer is offline the program will store all the history and screenshots and make them available as soon as you are back online

Puntos en contra

Nothing. This software is amazing. The only thing that could be different is if we didn't need to re-install the software for the major updates.

Arthur
Arthur
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very good product to track employees usage

Revisado el 26/9/2018

We have used it multiple times when our clients needed to track employees for various reason. Usually only a small set of employees needed tracking

Puntos a favor

We suggest this product any time our customers need to track employee internet usage.

The time line and screen shot features are very nice to see what an employee is doing through out the day.

Puntos en contra

The price is a little higher than I would expect

The user can uninstall it if they have admin access. Not really a con but it is good to know this

Valentina
Valentina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ActivTrak is a very easy to use program and it has so many great features.

Puntos a favor

I like that i can do so much and it is so simple to use and understand. Other programs i was looking into were a little harder to understand and had too much going on. I like simple and straight to the point!

Puntos en contra

I guess the only thing is that some of the more advanced features i had to play around with as they are not that simple to understand but once i really looked into them i understood how to use them.

Garrett
Garrett
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

ActivTrak Is a Great Software

Revisado el 11/1/2018

More work got done, more focused.

More work got done, more focused.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to stay on top of things like making sure people are doing what they are supposed to. The screenshots are also a good way to check. The admin section is easy to use and understand.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to be able to filter out idle time. Then I could check a range of time to see how much work was done, not including idle time.

Mari
Mari
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Promising

Revisado el 7/12/2018

Overall looking into implementing it within our agency. It tracks and shoots daily activity as indicated. Easy to run reports and easy to create settings for new ones.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and navigate. Simple layout so can quickly learn way around it. Most accurate in information and reports than other applications.

Puntos en contra

Pulls up a completely history from several past years verses whats recent.

Roman
Roman
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It was really fantastic !

Revisado el 19/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the most the dashboard where you can find all kind of information easily. You can access all the stats, reports ... everything ! The team did great job and I like it.

Puntos en contra

There is only one thing that I think can be improved. The quality of emails we receive about overview can be increased. That will help to maintain all the other stuff easily.

Felipe
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Activtrak Review

Revisado el 6/12/2021

It's been an overall great experience, their support is amazing and fast at replying, the agent does what it advertises and it has helped us greatly as of late with all the remote work being done.

Puntos a favor

What we like the most is the fact that we can categorize activities as productive or unproductive, this helps us have a more accurate report when checkin out productivity and keeps us well informed of which users are accesing unproductive websites or applications, also the fact that we can customize the schedule in which the agent keeps track of activities since a lot of our employees are woking from home using their personal devices and they can use them withough worries during their free time.

Puntos en contra

The installation process can sometimes be difficult as some firewalls and antivirus softwares block the agent from recording any activities, this means that even if the agent is sucessfuly installed we still don't get any records from it on that particular computer, it can be easily solved by adding exceptions to the software but not everyone is comfortable doing so since some are using their personal devices.

Debjit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Revisado el 20/5/2019

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Puntos en contra

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Puntos en contra

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

Sean
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

ActivTrak Delivers what is required

Revisado el 9/6/2023

Began using during Covid, with employees working online. Activtrak was able to provide necessary metrics to Line managers, to ensure that operations continued to run efficiently. We continue to use the platform, due to the valuable performance data delivered.

Puntos a favor

Provides tracking & monitoring of employee activity & productivity efficiently.Helpful insights are provided to line managers to address concerns before they become an issue.

Puntos en contra

Cost - Reductions would be appreciated, but I suppose you get what you pay for & the service is delivering as promised

Respuesta de Birch Grove Software

Thanks for taking the time to review us, Sean! Happy to hear that ActivTrak is helping with your team's productivity.

Richard
  • Sector: Semiconductores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

It does the job, monitor activities and block websites.

Revisado el 3/12/2019

I did not use it for business. I use it for kids computer activities monitor. It works ok overall, since I can monitor what kids doing on internet.

Puntos a favor

1. it can save the screenshot to see what exactly the actives are.
2. it can maintain a block website list.

Puntos en contra

The website block is only working on the main domain, the root website, like www.google.com. It is better to add a sub-website block. For example, we don't want to block google website; but some game under google.com need to be blocked. Now we cannot do that.

Sarmad
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Employ Monitoring Software! No Doubt.

Revisado el 20/7/2019

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Puntos a favor

The features ActivTrak offers are more than required by any person. It is full of stuff that you can utilize for the best productivity. The Agent file is very reliable and completely hidden. ActivTrak also gives you the free 3GB data plan for up to 3 different users.

Puntos en contra

It is really hard to tell about the cons. A few things could be improved like the real time screenshots are bugged out sometimes, you need to refresh the page and the incorrect page title with the different screenshot happens often.

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ActivTrak helps me monitor productivity and computer usage. It's the best tool on the market.

Traacking

Traacking

Puntos a favor

1 - It's easy to use. All you do is download the program to install, and it will automatically do everything for you.
2 - Screenshots every minute. This is such an incredible feature that allows me to keep track of exactly what's going on.
3 - Graphs and data visualization for productivity. All you have to do is tag which applications/use cases are productive/unproductive, and you can get a quick overview of what the computers are being used for.
4 - Weekly summary emails. This way I don't even have to log in to check, but get a top level summary of the most important news.
5 - Website Blocking. It's really great to be able to block websites simply and easily.

Ian

Recommended to our customers

Revisado el 22/11/2021

we have been recommending this to our customers for a couple of years now - they seem to like it. UK-hours support would be appreciated in future.

Puntos a favor

The ease of installation along with the multitude of reports

Puntos en contra

I wish the software could be user-based rather than per machine - when users hotdesk, this will knock out our licensing and stop reporting until it is noticed/dealt with

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

ActivTrak Review

Revisado el 3/12/2018

ActivTrak is an excellent tool for our organization that works perfectly, easily, effectively, all at a very low price point. It helps us enforce our Acceptable Use policy and take action when necessary.

Puntos a favor

The best part for us is that it takes the legwork out of an investigation. Simply install the tool and the data is gathered in many different formats. Before we started using it, an investigation would consume hours of IT's time while we dug through firewalls and internet history files (if available) to piece together a picture of PC activity. Being able to provide legal a set of screenshots is perfect and removes all of the guess work.

Puntos en contra

We haven't run into anything we disliked about this software

• Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

With some product development, it could become a valuable product for basis of billing

Revisado el 30/9/2018

I tried it for a few days, then gave up as it is not meant for what I wanted to use it for.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it really did track all of my computer usage seamlessly.

Puntos en contra

I found the way to categorize different applications a too cumbersome on one hand and lacking in sufficient detail on other.
I wanted to use this software to accurately track how much time I spend on each customer so I would have a proven basis for billing. It is not what it is originally meant for, but the billing activity tracking apps available require too much constant involvement and I hoped to get past that by tracking all my activity automatically and categorizing it to actual projects for billing. However, trying to categorize just few days of my computer usage, it was not just feasible idea. For example, I have gmail address for my personal as well as two different customer accounts, but there was no way to categorize them differently (hint - Title in web browser is different, but this cannot be used as basis for automatic categories).

Raul
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Surprisingly good!

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Control on what users are doing is cruzial for companies these days. Specially because of malware. This software helped us to control employees productivity and systems security.

Puntos a favor

Super easy to get it going. I love the way I can make sure that my staff is being productive. Being a company that works a lot with internet is difficult not to get distracted. By checking the sites that they are visiting and for how long helps themselves realize if they can be more productive and also helps IT managers keep thins safe.

Puntos en contra

It's user based so it can get a little pricey if you have a lot of them. Free version is very complete but limited for 3 users.

Senad

Very useful product

Revisado el 12/5/2020

It's very easy to start using software 5 minutes after installation. Reports and analysis potential are huge and alarming options above my expectations. We got the information about employees productivity that helped us optimize work for everyone to feel and work better.

Puntos a favor

Easy to start and install, easy to navigate and everything is intuitive from the start. Reports are VERY detailed and show you everything you need and some more.

Puntos en contra

Uninstall could be solved better. E.G. If you are using version 8 and you need to uninstall it, you first have to update with new version and then uninstall. There is no auto-update for MAC.

Craig

Fantastic

Revisado el 9/2/2018

Puntos a favor

This is the perfect tool for a parent who needs to see what their child is doing on their computer. It's completely hidden and enabled me to gather a tremendous about of information and proof that she was not doing homework when she was supposed to be. It was also very helpful to see when she was clearing her Internet history in attempt to hide her activity from us. Also loved the added bonus of being able to block sites where the majority of time was being wasted. I am so glad I found this tool and definitely see an application for it in the workplace as well which I am considering.

Puntos en contra

I honestly can't think of anything I would consider a "con" of the product. It does exactly what it says it does and it does it very well. The only cons for me is that I'm currently using the free version and don't have access to some of the other features, but I would probably only need to have those in a workplace scenario.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Usefull

Revisado el 14/12/2018

Overall I like this software. Can view alot of information about other computers from my computer. Having trouble with one saying software can't be found.

Puntos a favor

I can view what our employees are doing on their computer.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes have troubles with upgrades, like a computer not upgrading.