ActivTrak

4,6 (549)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Supervisión de empleados y analíticas de comportamiento de equipo gratuitas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 549

Cesar
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Monitoreo activo

Revisado el 4/5/2020

La efectividad laboral puede ser llevada al 100% con este software. Y es lo que esperamos que pase.

Puntos a favor

Excelente software para el monitoreo constante y activo de empleados. Muy muy completo, podemos ver desde capturas de pantalla hasta el tecleo que se ejecute en la pc. Es muy efectivo a la hora de querer poner algo de orden y disciplina en las horas de trabajo de los empleados.

Puntos en contra

Tiene funciones para monitorear absolutamente todo, la verdad me parece excelente programa.

Edwin
Edwin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Well, we tried the software on a trial basis and it worked extremely well. Client was pleased

Revisado el 19/1/2018

To be candid it performed exactly for what we needed. Perhaps better follow up support once the software is purchased can help.

Puntos a favor

Again, it was easy to install and it perfomed to the client standards., We gathered intel on the particular subject an employee he wanted to investigare and he was satisfied with results.

Puntos en contra

The project was a pilot and it lasted one two weeks, the difficult part was uninstalling the software. It also slowed down the workstation and there were some issues with the installation and some security pop-ups came up. Client was upset and to this day we did not get paid for our work.

Rowen
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Workforce analytics

Revisado el 23/11/2021

Puntos a favor

Ease of deployment, intuitive dashboard, accurate analytics and reporting

Puntos en contra

Some reports and dashboard takes time to load, silent deployment could have been better

Alternativas consideradas

Teramind

Razones para cambiar a ActivTrak

Ease of use, Inuitive deployment, Transparent from security solutions
Aaron
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A way to see what is going on to a point

Revisado el 5/9/2023

ActivTrak is good in some ways but needs very careful evaluation and non excessive implementation, we opted in the end to use other logging and to ensure the message was to employees we aren't sitting watching every move as doing so would alienate a highly already productive team.

Puntos a favor

ActivTrak is fairly hidden though can be found by developers/competent IT people who know what to look for and it gives a way to be able to see after a fair amount of customising and configuring. Some elements such as seeing what is being used are useful but also we did seem to be logging quite excessively information we didn't need to capture.

Puntos en contra

After spending a while customizing and adding what to track we did start to wonder if this too was taking more time than the benefits and it is also worth noting that ActivTrak doesn't take into account non computer based interactions so you might see a period of inactivity when someone is actually logged into a different system or on a different task then ActivTrak is blind to this interaction. We also noted that there is a risk people within your business think its a bit excessive and similar to forcing employees at home to keep a webcamera on all day.

Mark
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Definitely worth a luck.

Revisado el 30/11/2020

Very positive, covers all the expected functionality of a product like this with some good additions.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to configure and setup. This made it quick and simple to roll out to all of our users quickly and efficiently.

Puntos en contra

You can get a few false positive warnings and the interface in some places is not always intuitive.

Omakoji
Omakoji
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Asistencia al cliente

It helps me to keep track of my weekly performance.

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The recent screen-shots feature gives an employer, an actual view of an employee's
activities. In addition to that, an employer can also see what an employee is doing in real-time.
The alarm feature is also a great way of alerting an employer that an employee is spending
time on unproductive activities. Furthermore, an employer can know what an employee is
spending most of his/her time doing. This can help the employer better allocate tasks as
required to the employee or make some other decision.
It does more than track an employee. It also can do the job of a router or firewall by blocking access to certain websites.

One of the features about rescue time I really like is the weekly digest feature which is
available in ActivTrak.

The single page approach taken makes ActiveTrak easy to use and overall user friendly.

Puntos en contra

The Color and lack of appealing graphics for the graphs and charts in the administrative panel. The layout and balance between positive(non-white)space and negative(white) space.

Christian
Christian
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The #1 most important productivity and employee management tool for any workplace with...

Revisado el 30/3/2018

Improved employee productivity and work quality

Improved employee productivity and work quality

Puntos a favor

Monitoring employee inefficiency and ensuring top quality and productivity. You can get real-time screenshots showing exactly what each user is doing. Even if the computer is offline the program will store all the history and screenshots and make them available as soon as you are back online

Puntos en contra

Nothing. This software is amazing. The only thing that could be different is if we didn't need to re-install the software for the major updates.

Arthur
Arthur
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Very good product to track employees usage

Revisado el 26/9/2018

We have used it multiple times when our clients needed to track employees for various reason. Usually only a small set of employees needed tracking

Puntos a favor

We suggest this product any time our customers need to track employee internet usage.

The time line and screen shot features are very nice to see what an employee is doing through out the day.

Puntos en contra

The price is a little higher than I would expect

The user can uninstall it if they have admin access. Not really a con but it is good to know this

Valentina
Valentina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ActivTrak is a very easy to use program and it has so many great features.

Puntos a favor

I like that i can do so much and it is so simple to use and understand. Other programs i was looking into were a little harder to understand and had too much going on. I like simple and straight to the point!

Puntos en contra

I guess the only thing is that some of the more advanced features i had to play around with as they are not that simple to understand but once i really looked into them i understood how to use them.

Garrett
Garrett
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

ActivTrak Is a Great Software

Revisado el 11/1/2018

More work got done, more focused.

More work got done, more focused.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to stay on top of things like making sure people are doing what they are supposed to. The screenshots are also a good way to check. The admin section is easy to use and understand.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to be able to filter out idle time. Then I could check a range of time to see how much work was done, not including idle time.

Mari
Mari
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Promising

Revisado el 7/12/2018

Overall looking into implementing it within our agency. It tracks and shoots daily activity as indicated. Easy to run reports and easy to create settings for new ones.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and navigate. Simple layout so can quickly learn way around it. Most accurate in information and reports than other applications.

Puntos en contra

Pulls up a completely history from several past years verses whats recent.

Felipe
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Activtrak Review

Revisado el 6/12/2021

It's been an overall great experience, their support is amazing and fast at replying, the agent does what it advertises and it has helped us greatly as of late with all the remote work being done.

Puntos a favor

What we like the most is the fact that we can categorize activities as productive or unproductive, this helps us have a more accurate report when checkin out productivity and keeps us well informed of which users are accesing unproductive websites or applications, also the fact that we can customize the schedule in which the agent keeps track of activities since a lot of our employees are woking from home using their personal devices and they can use them withough worries during their free time.

Puntos en contra

The installation process can sometimes be difficult as some firewalls and antivirus softwares block the agent from recording any activities, this means that even if the agent is sucessfuly installed we still don't get any records from it on that particular computer, it can be easily solved by adding exceptions to the software but not everyone is comfortable doing so since some are using their personal devices.

Debjit

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Revisado el 20/5/2019

I am using for all of my 3 team members and now I can see how many time they have wasted on social media. It is a great tool to check on your team member on their efficiency. Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.Free team activity tracking with highly detailed reporting.

Puntos a favor

The dashboard is very well organised and shows exactly what needed. All the charts and statistics are very well organised and you can see where time is wasting.

Activtrak helps me to check the efficiency of my team. I was having difficulty to finish my projects and need to check my team's performance. It is easy to set up and give accurate result most of the time.

The screenshot is somehow controversial as it takes some of my teams working code and upload to the server. I am not a big fan of screenshot taking as it is very vulnerable to my coding and content, But sometimes it is useful to have as proof.

It is a good way to see team members are working or playing games or using social media.
The reporting option is vast and has most of the important things.

I love how simple the setup is, no server set up. Just install and I can now see the stats and control from a web browser. No technician needed.

Puntos en contra

For and PC it suddenly takes lots of memory and starts sending lots of packet to my default ethernet unused ports. I have to uninstall it or use wifi for internet connection. I am still waiting for my IT support staff to show up and solve this problem.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Features are impeccably accurate and in line with the advertised elements

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Puntos a favor

The ability to monitor employees’ and their workstations through a single interface is an upgrade in my work area. Time tracking and productivity analysis have helped me greatly in my work and are currently my favorite features out of all the great features of Activtrak. I have tried other software with similar promoted features but it slows the system down, with ActivTrak, the system works well and there seems to be no lag period. It is great.

Puntos en contra

A live feed of the employees’ screen is not available. It would be a great addition if features include live feed because as of now, screenshots are just available.

LINDA

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Management

Revisado el 30/11/2020

I have a 50/50 opinion of ActivTrak. I think it could be very beneficial to our agency. The ease of reports is not user friendly. Simple access to reports would benefit me.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact of the tracking of the employees and seeing who is working overall.

Puntos en contra

I think the teaching of reports should be better. I know how to see about burn out but that is not what I am looking for.

• Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

ActivTrak - Computer usage tracking solved

Revisado el 12/10/2019

Productivity monitoring is the main purpose the software has been used in my organization. It does this quite well. Based on computer usage statistics provided by ActivTrak, corporate firewall rules can be adjusted to address productivity concerns.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use and very easy to configure. A very small agent can be installed without a trace, even to the technically savvy. The web-based console does a great job with reporting up-to-date computer usage statics as well as screen shots in real-time. It does exactly what it is designed to do - see and record computer usage. Usage statistics are broken down by application/category which is helpful in determining productivity.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much to dislike about the software as it does what it intends to do quite well. The only difficulty I have experienced is the removal of the agent when a system falls out of the scope of monitoring.

Ruth

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Free version works well as accountability software

Revisado el 6/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Although it's not designed to be an accountability program, I've found the free version to be perfect for my needs. I can download it on up to 3 devices and send weekly emails to any number of people with a detailed report of what websites and programs have been accessed. Clicking on a website/program takes you to a screen with more details, and you can easily navigate to see the screenshots of what exactly the user was doing on the site.

Puntos en contra

The data limit is only 3 GB for the free version, and you have to delete it all or nothing, you can't keep certain screenshots etc.

Sarmad
  • Sector: Música

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Employ Monitoring Software! No Doubt.

Revisado el 20/7/2019

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Overall fantastic! I must say it's a good stuff.

Puntos a favor

The features ActivTrak offers are more than required by any person. It is full of stuff that you can utilize for the best productivity. The Agent file is very reliable and completely hidden. ActivTrak also gives you the free 3GB data plan for up to 3 different users.

Puntos en contra

It is really hard to tell about the cons. A few things could be improved like the real time screenshots are bugged out sometimes, you need to refresh the page and the incorrect page title with the different screenshot happens often.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This is great software for the monitoring

Revisado el 12/1/2018

ease of use and the reporting functionality is great, especially the full audit log of what has been happening on a computer. it even catches title bar data of when users are in incognito or private mode. this is extremely helpful, especially when you have setup screen grabbing and alerting when you have areas of concern that a member of staff is doing something inappropriatre.

Puntos a favor

Its not a cheaper solution but it is a better solution if you want more detail into what your employees are doing. It really made the owner cringe at the level of detail we can see what the employees do, he almost thought it was too invasive

Puntos en contra

We had some employees who were consistently missing deadlines that they shouldn't have been missing. ActivTrak enabled us to efficiently identify and address some of the employees' problematic behaviors.

It worked so well that I actually installed it on my own computer to help me identify areas for improvement.

Chrissy
  • Sector: Construcción

Wonderful

Revisado el 19/1/2018

VALUE
Small business that has only have two administrative personnel, ActivTrak offers a free version of its software, which allows us smaller companies who may not have the resources or need for an integrate monitoring software. It allows us to monitor our employees productivity for a value that cannot be beat - FREE!

Puntos en contra

No complaints; unable to complain about software that is offered free of charge. Only suggestion is for the free version to possible allow storage to be deleted for a certain period instead of having to delete the entire history.
Wish a light version was available for smaller companies to purchase/subscribe to that allowed for unlimited storage.

Crystal
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

Great Program

Revisado el 30/11/2021

My overall experience has been fantastic the support has been outstanding thank you

Puntos a favor

I like the software especially because our employees are working remotely this is a great way to track productivity and ensure they are not working to many hours.

Puntos en contra

I like the software there is nothing negative to say

Robert
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Nice Product

Revisado el 7/8/2020

I really hate the annual auto-renewal. Nobody likes to be surprised by an invoice before they are able to evaluate their licensing situation.

Puntos a favor

Pretty easy to use, once you get the hang of it. Screenshots are great. Reporting is great. New Team Pulse and Dashboard are awesome.

Puntos en contra

I sure wish the agents kept themselves updated. Data connect should not be an add-on, it should be included. Changing license counts up (or down) through the year should be easier.

Daniel
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

This software gives a great overview all in a single pane

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Puntos a favor

like the ease of use, the granularity and functionality of the reports. Knowing the exact amount of time a user is using each software, automatically categorizing sites and software to productive/unproductive is very helpful. Like that it captures all screens for the system

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to know what all internet tabs are that are opened if a screenshot is taken. would like to be able to configure the default screenshot timeframe.

Robert

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Everything works how you imagine it should work and has almost every function you could think...

Revisado el 11/1/2018

Tracking and blocking employees activities during the day. It really helps increase productivity and allows you to see what they are doing when you're not over their shoulder.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is its ease of use and learning curve. Activtrak can do almost everything an IT support company can do, but for a fraction of the cost.

Puntos en contra

There are not many cons to this software. Once you get it installed on the computer it is very easy to use. The only thing I could recommend is an automatic software update on the computers it is installed on instead of having to go to each computer and manually update versions of the software.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Active Trak has been a good basic app. It does not do the things we want it to do overall.

Revisado el 15/1/2018

Being able to register quickly

Being able to register quickly

Puntos a favor

That it was available when we needed it. We needed an application that we could use almost right away. Active gave us that option.

Puntos en contra

Support, I also do not like that we still are unable to do things we wanted to do from the beginning 3 years ago.