WhenToWork

4,5 (111)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Planificación de personal en línea con aplicaciones móviles nativas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 111

• Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Works great it if is your main schedule

Revisado el 23/10/2019

We have found that less people "call out sick" once this software was implemented.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to post a shift for trade, take a shift, communicate with fellow employees, etc. The website and mobile app both work great.

Puntos en contra

This software does not integrate with our POS which is our main scheduling software. When people clock in, they need to use our main platform. Therefore, any changes made in WhenToWork have to be manually entered into the other database. This creates a lot of extra labor for admin staff.

Vatsal
  • Sector: Software informático

Great Scheduling Platform for Work

Revisado el 15/11/2022

My overall experience has been pretty smooth except one feature of exchanging multiple shifts for one, for which I have had to contact my supervisor till now.

Puntos a favor

I really liked the ease of use while scheduling shifts for the employees and while checking your weekly schedule. It is very easy to trade or drop shifts and I really like the other functionalities such as see who you are working with on which shift, who is working now and later, pick up shifts, contact supervisor, request time off, and color code your availability calendar. I also like the fact that it automatically syncs my shift times to my Google calendar so it is easy to organise on my calendar.

Puntos en contra

I feel like the user interface on the mobile app could be a little better and I wish there was an option to swap multiple shifts for a single shift with someone else. This is because sometimes someone has two 4 hour shifts while someone else has a single 8 hour shift and there is no option to put two shifts in exchange for one on the trade board.

Alternativas consideradas

Simple, low quality we long outgrew this

Simple, low quality we long outgrew this

Simple - Effective scheduling software - Nothing more

Puntos en contra

Has never evolved with the ages, there is so many ways this can increase/improve
App doesnt do enough
Website does everything
No automatic book on/off
No automatic alerts when someone isnt on shift
No automation at all

Kylie
  • Sector: Museos e instituciones

Love this!

Revisado el 28/11/2018

I really believe our company has benefited from this website. It is very helpful to both management, and the staff we schedule.

Puntos a favor

This website is amazing if you have to manage the schedules of a lot of people at once. I love how customizable it is and that you can make and save staffing templates. It also always you to email your staff directly from the site. When a schedule is published, all staff on that given schedule will receive an email with what they are working, and it even allows the staff to trade shifts amongst others that are authorized for the position so there is much less confusion later. This website has made scheduling so much easier.

Puntos en contra

If you go to assign someone to a shift position you don't have them trained on the system allows you to do it, but gives a pop up that says "___ has been authorized for the position ___". this pop up can be easy to miss if you aren't paying close attention. I wish there was a to see a date list for when you authorized positions. Also, there is a feature where you can delete all shifts with a given position title which is very helpful, but I wish it would allow you to bulk delete some shifts without deleting all of them.

Kody
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy and well worth the price

Revisado el 27/7/2017

Less time required to schedule.
No time required to approve trades.
Great varied views to look at...

Less time required to schedule.
No time required to approve trades.
Great varied views to look at and evaluate the schedule.

Puntos a favor

The pricing structure is very friendly and very affordable for businesses. For teams that have at least 20 employees and are shift based and have trades, this tool is a dream come true. Managers do not need to approve trades as long as they fit within adjustable boundaries per employee (shifts per day, hours per day, days per week, hours per week). Multiple locations with shared shifts as well as multiple entirely separate locations are supported for easy expansion and better pricing options. The mobile app is very functional and particularly useful for the employees. Less so for managers, but still has its benefits. Auto-schedule capabilities saved me hundreds of hours throughout the year. Employee availability and time preferences are brilliant and the auto-scheduler does a fabulous job keeping things even across the board (or weighted if you prefer to schedule by seniority, etc.)

Puntos en contra

I wish I could copy a week and say "this is their schedule until the following end date", but I am required to go to each individual week and paste the copied schedule. Still FAR better than the previous 3 scheduling tools we tried in our organization.

Cameron
  • Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product for variety of employee groups

Revisado el 27/1/2022

We have been with When to Work for about 10 years. It has been very helpful with our schedule management. While it doesn't automatically integrate with our payroll system, it has also been beneficial as we "manually" compare the data each week.

Puntos a favor

The best part of this system is how easy it is to create dynamic schedules for multiple employee groups. In our environment we have employees that often fit into two or more groups and they can be assigned as such.

Puntos en contra

We are a 24-hour operation with some of our employee groups. Many of our shifts transcend the normal "day end at midnight" scenario. It would be better if the system accommodated these types of things.

Neal

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Looking at your schedule has never been easier

Revisado el 27/3/2018

Easy to check my work schedule. I can even log into the phone fine. Always available never crashed. Can't really complain about this product honestly.

Puntos a favor

One great thing about this product is that it shows you when you are working next. Whenever I forget my hours I just log into whentowork and check my hours. There is also an option enabled so that you can just see your own hours or everyone else's hours. Since I work part time this tool is great and I am so grateful it exists.

I also like how you can import it to your calendar if you have one anywhere else.

The calendar view is great!

Puntos en contra

Nothing really to complain about this software really. There are a lot of other options on this website like contact manager, request time off,...I don't use any of that functionality because of our companies protocols. Adds a bit of clutter to overall design.

Usuario verificado

Great value, limited capabilities

Revisado el 7/11/2018

Puntos a favor

For the WhentoWork price point, there is little better. It serves all the most basic scheduling capabilities at a price point I have yet to see elsewhere on the market. I can generate decent reports and overall gets the job done.

Puntos en contra

There are many features I would like to see that I know I will never because of the current price point which I understand. Some include:

Templates for New Employee's shift Eligibility. I have to check each box an employee is eligible for EVERY single time I onboard. This increases the probability of human error substantial.

No csv import for schedule. We used an alternative scheduling software because the abilities of WhenToWork were limited. However we had to manually input them into WhenToWork because they lack any mass-import system.

Maddie
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

WhenToWork - Sales

Revisado el 21/5/2019

Overall, I did like using whentowork, it was a much better application than a lot of the other scheduling apps out there!

Puntos a favor

I liked this software because it was easy to request time off and to see your full schedule with a click of a button. It was great being able to see who else was working with you that day and even switch shifts if need be.

Puntos en contra

The mobile browser version is not as user friendly as it could be. The fonts could be bigger in order to see and read everything easier.

Alex
Alex
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

whentowork is a life saver

Revisado el 2/6/2020

Puntos a favor

so easy to use it almost makes you want to cry

Puntos en contra

the design can feel a bit outdated but that is ok

Ariel
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Great Product for College Residence Hall Desk

Revisado el 22/4/2021

Overall great experience with this software. Very user friendly. You can post schedules weeks and months in advance. The app is very user friendly and helpful when you are on the go!

Puntos a favor

The software is great for scheduling shifts. This is a very empowering software because it allows students the option to pick up work shifts, place them on the trade board for others to pick-up. It takes the work off of the admistriator and in the hands of the staff. All the administrator needs to do is approve shifts which is great for oversight and accountability.

Puntos en contra

I wish the software had a clock-in/clock-out functionality.

Chris

WhentoWork Review

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Fantastic. There are a few functions that I would love for whentowork to add. Barring those things, there is not a better software out there.

Puntos a favor

When to Work has made my nurse and cna scheduling extremely simple. Scheduling was done on an excel spreadsheet nightmare when I first came to the company. It has since been cleaned up, partially because of whentowork.

Puntos en contra

I have met with a few other companies. There are certain features that are somewhat lacking from Whentowork. An example of one is the ability to have manager status approve or deny overtime. On-shift gives the ability to force the manager to approve the shift pickup if they are going into overtime. This helps me be aware of who is going into overtime and who is not.

Scott

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Checking coverage and handling PTO with ease

Revisado el 7/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the design and layout of the administrative area plus the scheduling of employees into their shifts is very simplistic. I could see how this could be made into something super clicky but W2W decided to take the logical approach.

Puntos en contra

I have yet to fall into a problem for my use of the software. I manage a call center so the calendar views with numerous titles to tasks has been extremely helpful in my position.

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

When to Work solve a unique problem for us.

Revisado el 15/1/2018

This is a good product that helped us schedule our casual staff.

This is a good product that helped us schedule our casual staff.

Puntos a favor

Web base so it accessible from any internet connected device.
Saas solution so no maintenance of the software needed.
Very versatile and configurable to adjust to and schedule cycle.
Support is better than most.

Puntos en contra

Being a Saas web app it depends on the internet so if your internet is slow or down you cant use the app.
Has some limitations compared to other software.

Jennifer

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use scheduling software

Revisado el 13/1/2020

Puntos a favor

The software is pretty simple and easy to use, they provide great training tools as well as resources for staff and management. I enjoy the fact that there is an app available for download and that it reflects the actual site pretty accurately

Puntos en contra

There are some features that could improve like the ability to filter the drag and drop scheduling further than just by job type as for a company with multiple job sites it still leaves you a long list to drag and drop through.

David
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easily set-up and easy for my staff to figure out. Very intuitive.

Revisado el 18/5/2017

Puntos a favor

The different modes and the interface. The ease of setup and the ability for my staff to request time off that alerts me when I try to schedule someone when I have approved time off.

Puntos en contra

More import/export functions would be nice and the ability to merge between accounts. The mobile site could be better.

Steven
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

WhenToWork

Revisado el 2/5/2019

We use this to replace the old schedules that were posted on a wall.

We use this to replace the old schedules that were posted on a wall.

Puntos a favor

We use this at work for up to 100 employees and it is a great way to keep schedules accessible.

Puntos en contra

None that I can think of. It functions well and is web accessible from anywhere.

Tristan
  • Sector: Deportes

Great peogram

Revisado el 1/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Works well for a large team. Very always to trade shifts, ask for time off, get notifications of time sensitive changes

Puntos en contra

None. No issues complaints or concerns as a user

William
William
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The Go-To solution for any employee management needs

Revisado el 20/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The stability and functionality of this software is very reputable. I've been using it for over 2 years to communicate with staff members, request time-off, check weekly schedules, and more. My company has been using it for 8-10 years now, and anyone not using this software is missing out in my opinion. If you ever need to manage a small business or NPO, this is a very helpful tool.

Puntos en contra

The user interface could use an update as the general theme and flow of the menus and elements in the software appear slightly outdated. It could use a minor refresh with a new color palette, theme, textures/fonts, etc.

jairo

EASY!!! AMAZING!!!

Revisado el 1/8/2018

Organization and Pace of mind

Organization and Pace of mind

Puntos a favor

very esay to use, very easy to set up and group users into categories or zones, very Mobile friendly

Puntos en contra

the mobile side of it could be more accessible to see all staff schedules at once without jumping to a full version

Pete
Pete
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

Great scheduling service.

Revisado el 5/12/2022

Puntos a favor

It’s straight forward and easy to use, great scheduling app.

Puntos en contra

Not many! Personal preference and to each their own but when to work doesn’t have many downsides.

April
April
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Asistencia al cliente

W2W meets all our scheduling needs!

Revisado el 23/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I really like that I can import previous weeks or create templates. That cuts way down on the data entry of creating a schedule for our employees. I love that I can link my schedule to my iPhone and always know when I am scheduled to work!

Puntos en contra

I can't think of any cons to W2W. I could always do with a lower price, but I'm pretty sure they are about average compared to other similar software.

Callie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

When to Work has a bit of a learning curve, but is very useful for employee scheduling.

Revisado el 11/3/2018

Puntos a favor

W2W allows you to view your work schedule in multiple forms whether it be day view, week view, or month view. These viewing methods are also available for the trade board.

Puntos en contra

There are many different viewing options and tabs and little support given when first navigating W2W. However, after some trial and error, the software is not too hard to figure out.

Greg

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

It's an Ugly Scheduling Tool that works rather well

Revisado el 4/2/2019

Puntos a favor

It works really well! Though I did not purchase this product, it was used at my old job, so I was an "employee" in the system (as opposed to an admin). It let me email who I needed to email, trade shifts, and i rarely had any errors.

Puntos en contra

It looks like it barely survived the dot com boom. It's 2019, so I expect sites to be mobile friendly, easy to use, and quick. Though their iOS app was...acceptable...their online experience was just not that great. It did the job, but the software does not make it enjoyable.

Haley
  • Sector: Práctica médica

User friendly scheduler

Revisado el 21/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I have been using When to Work for 8+ years for scheduling per diem shifts for an urgent care. It is very easy to use and can be accessed from any mobile or desktop device.

Puntos en contra

There actually isn't any feature that I dislike or have had any trouble with using