4,6 (703)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Branch ayuda a los trabajadores por horas a avanzar en el aspecto financiero.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 703

Gabriela
Gabriela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

its been really great i had an issue once and i emailed customer service and they helped...

Revisado el 13/11/2017

Puntos a favor

i love the reminders for when to work, always keeps me on time. I also like how you can change viewing to only your shifts.

Puntos en contra

nothing comes to mind its really great! As i mentioned before I had a problem with the software not recognizing my name and thinking I was two separate people but customer service fixed it super quick!

• Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Branch is a simple solution in the eBanking domain

Revisado el 12/7/2023

All in all, in this new age of a million app-based banks - Branch is a strong, reliable entry and definitely worth considering if you get direct deposit paychecks and want to set aside money, or just for an easy way to keep track of your funds. If you prefer the simple over the complex when it comes to banking, Branch is a solid option.

Puntos a favor

Branch is easy to use, allows you to get your check 2 days early with eligible direct deposit. As compared to some of the other apps like Venmo and CashApp, this app feels more like an official banking app, you can even set savings goals in the app to start saving funds without opening an actual Savings account (done within the app). You can request a debit card sent to you for your account in the app and another great feature after doing so, you can get rewards on your purchases in the app for cash back at local businesses/restaurants by using the Rewards map right in the app to find eligible businesses nearby. Also a handy app to find neaby ATMs that are fee free, which there are plenty and likely you will find an eligible ATM at a local CVS, certain 7-11's etc. Easy to integrate with Apple Pay.

Puntos en contra

I feel if it added a feature to easily transfer money to others like Venmo & CashApp, to be honest I wouldn't need either of those apps, but alas - there is no easy way to transfer funds to others in the app. Hard to contact live Customer Support. If you have any issues with your direct deposit, it can take a while for your '2 days in advance' paycheck to be restored so be sure to keep your deposit regular.

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall I really like this app

Revisado el 21/9/2017

I like the scheduler and the ability to share these things with staff easily. I love the shift swap so that i don't always need to be the one looking to replace someone's shift

Puntos a favor

I love the scheduler and the ability for employees to shift swap. It saves time and energy for me that could be used else where

Puntos en contra

I have trouble with the transition from the main page to the shift or shift swap page. It sometimes will not change or takes forever

Willo
Willo
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Revisado el 12/1/2023

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use. The convenience is put of this world.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to get used to. You have to figure out the layout of the app.

omar

• Asistencia al cliente

this is the best app ever , very easy to use.

Revisado el 14/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I love this app so much is really easy to use and it benefits a lot of workers , I love how you can switch shifts with your coworkers and the fact that you able to see your schedule is awesome! I love this app! I also love the fact that it sends you a reminder before your shift is going to start , this is the best app ever!!! I also love the fact that it can tell you how much your next check is supposed to be ! Another thing that i like is that it allows you to look at your coworkers schedule and your allowed to easily message them.

Puntos en contra

One of the cons of this app is that sometimes the schedule gets deleted but other than that i love this app!

Renea
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent way to unite my staff

Revisado el 21/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to post schedules and shift changes. Gives an alert to upcoming shifts on your phone. Can give important shop info to all employees at one time.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes can take awhile for schedule to post. Employees have to make sure their app is updated to be able to view things properly.

Dr Abe
Dr Abe

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good software to track employee performance

Revisado el 14/3/2018

It allows us to track employee's schedules per project they are working on and thus we can make changes to employee's schedule as needed.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to understand once you learn how to use it. It allows our company to track performance and productivity of each employee, as well as, the time spent on each project.

Puntos en contra

The software does not allow us to perform certain functions which are specialized to certain projects we handle. Sometimes we get an error when working with certain functions.

Marcus

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent idea, An Excellent App!

Revisado el 14/7/2018

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

It empowers my employee's to make their OWN shift trades safely without worry.

Puntos a favor

The idea behind the app is awesome. Everyone is into social media, and it's like social media for your workplace and neighboring franchise stores! Easy to use,

Puntos en contra

Sometime it will say I'm offline and I have to close it out and reopen it. There are time I update my employee's info, hit "Save" and it keeps telling me there was an error until AGAIN, I force close it And try again.

Kim
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

So easy to post and view schedules. Swapping shifts is a breeze

Revisado el 30/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The ability to see all my partners shifts makes it easy to swap or call others for help. Switching from personal schedule to entire store is great.

Puntos en contra

The automatic linking to Starbucks partners everywhere. I don't use this as a social media. I have other platforms for that.

Conner

Efficient excellent

Revisado el 24/10/2017

Community, ease of communication and the ability to share schedules and work out the kinks with he whole team in advanced time frames

Puntos a favor

The schedule aspect and the team boards. These help with the brining together of the team and allow easy communication if no other means can be achieved

Puntos en contra

Learning how to post schedule changes could be a difficulty there were no labeled options and maybe a tutorial, or helpful hints could help fix this problem

Swati
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Efficient and free service to stay connected with employees.

Revisado el 8/6/2022

My overall experience with Branch has been phenomenal. The UI is simple and easy to use, high adoption rates throughout my team. Branch is better than other HRMS tools because its seamless integration allows even non tech savvy people to easily use the mobile application.

Puntos a favor

I found Branch to be very useful while managing field staff. and their requirements. From tracking their working hours, payroll and leaves, Branch's features also let employees ask for advances by linking their bank accounts with the system and choose repayment method too.

Puntos en contra

When employees are working in remote areas, and there are network issues then there are glitches in receiving messages as they utilize mobile data and not the network's SMS service.

Bailey

• Asistencia al cliente

I used Branch Messenger to receive updates from work, and stay updated by my managers

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Puntos a favor

What I liked most was the ability to post schedule changes or swap with another person, request days off, and the ability to contact my co-workers when I don't have their number. Branch was very easy to use also, and easy to navigate. I also enjoyed how there was different settings for viewing the times I worked in a week, and how you could add someone else to the timeline and track their schedule as well.

Puntos en contra

What I did not like s much was on the comments some people would leave, you could not view who liked what exactly.

Angela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love using this app, helps keep my team informed and gives a better source of communication...

Revisado el 3/10/2017

We have a setup in our system for employees to get schedules but as I've seen not many stores use it because too complicated. This app is so much easier, faster and accurate

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to share info with my team. How there are so many ways to communicate with team and they can also keep in touch with other coworkers. Once I post a schedule I like how fast it posts and also sends alerts to others.

Puntos en contra

Not all my coworkers can join app. Some phones aren't capable.
Also sometimes it's hard for new employee to find store in search

Samuel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect for normal use to post weekly schedules for team

Revisado el 25/5/2017

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Daily alerts, scheduling made easy.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, alerts, filters, engagement areas, and speed. This app clearly does what it promises. Ability to swap shifts and post needed coverage is a plus

Puntos en contra

Ability to modify based on the company that uses it lacks. Being able to separate pharmacy schedules and front store schedules would be optimal. Separate profiles for front store and pharmacy so communication is filtered. A to-do section for the teams would help improve store productivity.

Derrick
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Revisado el 18/1/2020

Great overall experience so far so good

Great overall experience so far so good

Puntos a favor

I love this app..makes managing money very easy an it also has a feature that you can get a pay advance if needed

Puntos en contra

Not very many cons to branch but if i had to give one itd be that there is no actually bank location strictly online

Allison

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Branch is a great app! It allows me to stay connected to my coworkers even outside of work.

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Using Branch allows me to connect with and keep in touch with my team more than I have in the past. We are able to share updates, alerts, and tips through the app. During Hurricane Irma, when we all had to stay home or evacuate, Branch kept me in touch with my whole team and I knew they were safe.

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about Branch is the ability to connect with my coworkers through posts and updates. Communication has greatly increased in my team since we all downloaded Branch.

Puntos en contra

My biggest criticism about Branch is that the functionality could be a bit better. The way my team uses it is more like a social networking tool, and sometimes it's difficult to post pictures because they have to be cropped to fit a square. Additionally, I'd like the ability to post links and share GIFs. Also, posting my availability comes with a challenge, because the app does not allow me to post shifts that start with a PM hour and end with an AM hour. I have not been able to post my availability for this reason.

Leticia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Branch is such a life saver on looking up shifts to switching shifts!

Revisado el 24/1/2018

looking up shifts are so much easy, especially when your double cheking, communicating to others about shift change or just in general are so much easier. Just love the easy use to this!! especially seeing the schedule and day by day timelines HELP ALOT

Puntos a favor

What i love so much about the software is how easy it is to look up shifts, look up people, and even commincate with other about shift openings and other important information.

Puntos en contra

Sing up is quite difficult because other companies mix with other companies stores ( ex starbucks, mc donalds). as well sometimes the shifts are not read correctly and are incorrectly written.

Carly

Great communication for team

Revisado el 10/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like how I can see my hours ahead. I like how I can see my earnings. We have all our schedules posted on this. The app notifies you of your shift starting two outs ahead of time. This can be good or annoying. I like how you can create a profile about yourself.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how anyone at work can post anything on the app. Some of the things like details in creating a profile are bit difficult to post. For some reason it doesn't take my information. I don't like how it constantly notifies you. It can be good and bad as I stated before.

• Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Love this APP

Revisado el 12/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Branch is so convenient for our team. We use it weekly for our schedule, shift trades, and general communication.

Puntos en contra

The branch pay option is not bad, but the constant notification to use it as first was annoying.

Jonathan

• Asistencia al cliente

I use branch for my job. It allows easy communication between all my coworkers.

Revisado el 11/12/2017

Puntos a favor

Branch makes it very easy to switch shifts and still keep track of who is working when. Scheduling is a breeze as we just post a picture on branch and everyone gets it. They send you a notification on when your next shift starts, which has saved me a few times.

Puntos en contra

I do not like the color green. It is probably my least favorite color next to yellow(sorry Green Bay).

Simple, sleek, and easy

Revisado el 15/9/2018

Puntos a favor

It is simple to use. It is a more fun and interactive way to communicate with coworkers. It’s made switching shifts, getting our weekly schedule, asking time off, and getting updates a single simple and easy place to do so. It’s made everything more transparent for us. The messenger makes it easy to access every team member. It doesn’t have many features for the messenger portion as the other tabs due, but it does the job. I love the fact that it tells you how many hours you worked the week and how much you’ll get.i love that we get a notification two hours before our shift starts.

Puntos en contra

I don’t like that you can’t see the days you worked once the new week begins. It would be nice to look back on the app of the days you worked previously. It would be nice to also include the estimated total pay amount for the month or two weeks.

Ashley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love using branch, it's a great App and easy to use

Revisado el 1/12/2017

I haven't really got any benefits from it, I just use it for work and for scheduling, knowing what days and what times I have to be to work have been extremely helpfull

Puntos a favor

I love being able to keep up with my work schedule and knowing who I'm going to work with is a great way to start the day

Puntos en contra

It's a little slow and freezes from time to time and sometimes the names get mixed up on the scheduling

Nicole

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

easy to use, simple & effective

Revisado el 27/6/2018

easy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage

easy to check when I am working, easy to find coverage

Puntos a favor

its very convenient when you need a shift covered or changed, by posting and having management accept its a stress-free solution to a usually uncomfortable situation.

Puntos en contra

when shifts are uploaded in pictures, its difficult to see the entire spread of shifts for the entire period laid out.

Jessica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I absolutely love this app. It's easy to use and the features are are great. I use it daily.

Revisado el 29/11/2017

The ease of knowing who is scheduled when, with just a click of a button is wonderful.

Puntos a favor

The ease of uploading the schedule is wonderful and I love how it populates the shifts into an easy view of your day. It's great for my employees for swapping shifts and for requesting time off.

Puntos en contra

The only glitch that I've noticed is sometimes it will populate the shifts incorrectly in the calendar view. I think that may be more on my end though because the quality of the picture of the schedule is not so clear.

Nathan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I've had a really good experience with this app.

Revisado el 10/1/2018

I am able to check my schedule daily so that I don't miss any changes on it that happened when I wasn't there.

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that the managers can post schedules on the app so that I don't need to take a picture or write it down every time it gets updated. The shift coverage feature is also really nice and very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The only problem I've had so far is the feature where your schedule syncs with the calendar on your phone. It sometimes works, however it isn't very reliable.