ClickCease

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 193

Matt
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

PPC Business Must- have

Revisado el 1/1/2021

Overall the day we turned it on we noticed an immediate difference. It's like breathing for the first time.

Puntos a favor

Google doesn't block 100% of fraud and it's good to have REAL numbers when comparing Adwords invalid click rates and comparing it to your own Device ID data. Clickcease keeps PPC honest and really gives us insight into when we're wasting dollars on Adwords and WHICH competitors are clicking on our ads and their own. Pretty interesting stuff if you use it the right way.

Puntos en contra

Display ad placement blocking features and excluding low quality sites is a recently added feature that still doesn't perform optimally. And we wish it worked on Youtube.

Lunio y TrafficGuard

Razones para elegir ClickCease

PPCSecure had downtime that of which we've never experienced on Clickcease.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Matt! We are super happy to read such a lovely review! Glad you are enjoying your experience :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Ian
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

Revisado el 27/6/2020

It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team).

This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

Puntos a favor

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts.

Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things).

After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat.

I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts.

The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer".

And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

Puntos en contra

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype.

I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

ClickGUARD y Lunio

Razones para cambiar a ClickCease

Management interface, price, speed to successful implementation, and SUPPORT. I felt like my questions were a BOTHER to the other companies, (and I mean, come ON, I'm writing THIS glowing review after 6+ months of using ClickCease, if you don't have time for your customers, they don't have time for you). AdSpy? Did I mention... AdSpy? We are using it so spy on new areas and industries we want to expand into.. they don't market it for this, but we now know who wants to answer the phone when we offer our services.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company.
This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well.
All the best,
The ClickCease team.

Daniel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Revisado el 1/3/2019

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Puntos a favor

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Puntos en contra

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

Jason
  • Sector: Servicios

An Absolute Necessity

Revisado el 19/10/2021

We had a competitor in a PPC ad space who was trying to use every shady tactic in the book to eliminate the presence of any competition who were using the same keywords as them. With about 40 visitors per hour on a normal day, I was absolutely terrified to see that we had hundreds of visitors on the site at the moment I was looking at our analytics app. This just happened all of a sudden and we were immediately eating tons of fraudulent clicks.

While the PPC platform (not to name names, but they control about 90% of web search traffic) caught a little more than half of these, this situation would have put us out of business if it had continued.

After setting up ClickCease to work with our website and PPC campaign, about 95% of the fraudulent clicks were eliminated with the out-of-box settings and it took only a couple of days for me to gather the data necessary to make tweaks that had us running ads in normal fashion again.

ClickCease saved our business. This is no exaggeration. On top of that, the tremendous weight that was caused by the fear of losing my business to fraud has been lifted from my shoulders. That allows me to use my time and energy to improve our processes. I will never run a PPC campaign without ClickCease!

Puntos a favor

The fraud detection feature is amazing. Easy setup. Great reporting.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I would change about this product.

Alex
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Revisado el 13/10/2018

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Puntos a favor

Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign.

We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines.

Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account.

The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Puntos en contra

There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

Azizah
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ClikcCease help combatting fraund ads click

Revisado el 13/9/2022

Puntos a favor

There haven't been any fusses about the product. ClickCease has been immensely helpful in getting my profile set up and comprehending more about the possibilities available. Your company's automatic reports help gain insight into campaign efficacy and outcomes of the marketing campaign.

Puntos en contra

Bing's lack of an automatic IP restricting component makes adding blocked IP addresses monotonous and time-consuming. However, I use the platform for our Google Adwords, so it's not an incredible hassle.

Mike
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Revisado el 28/8/2019

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.
They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Puntos a favor

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing.

Puntos en contra

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

Jim
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

Revisado el 5/8/2020

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Puntos a favor

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :) It's our pleasure to be of help

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

Revisado el 1/9/2019

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Puntos a favor

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Puntos en contra

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for these lovely words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying ClickCease :)

Steve
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Don't Run A PPC Campaign Without ClickCease

Revisado el 19/12/2019

The customer service has been excellent. ClickCease has been proactive in helping configure my accounts and understand more about the settings. Plus, the automated reports your company sends in very helpful in understanding results and the impact your program is having on results.

Puntos a favor

ClickCease gives me and my client's an extra layer of protection against click fraud. It gives me more options in preventing click fraud and more control in filtering this out. It help me and more client's save money and make my paid advertising more relevant.

Puntos en contra

The cost of the program (monthly subscription) and I wish the program would allow us to better filter out geographic areas by state / region, etc.

Lunio

Razones para cambiar a ClickCease

The level of control on an account as well as Google organic rankings and user reviews.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you very much for writing these amazing words! We appreciate your feedback, Steve. We are constantly trying to improve our software and will keep your review in mind!

• Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Not worth the cost

Revisado el 7/4/2022

We were initially pretty happy with ClickCease and had a great onboarding.
We then realized after a few months that this wasn't helping at all and was pretty costly for limited benefits.
We decided to cancel and were offered 50% for a few months, but eventually the price became unattractive again.

Puntos a favor

- Simple user interface and user experience
- Fairly easy setup

Puntos en contra

- Very high cost compared to the value provided
- Google Ads is limited the blocked IP addresses to 500, making ClickCease partially useless
- Google Ads would deny our refund claims on the basis that ClickCease algorithm is generating false positives and their anti-fraud algorithm is already covering all bases

ClickGUARD, Clixtell y Lunio

Respuesta de CHEQ Traducir a español

It's important that our customers get value from our capabilities while getting the highest level of protection. As the leader in click fraud prevention, we offer very competitive prices on monthly subscriptions and also 20% off all annual subscriptions. Our platform manages the IP blocking for you and we can automatically update the IP addresses so the most malicious IPs are prioritized, with that, we rarely see a problem with the 500 IPs limit although we also have "advanced mode" to enable a 500 IP list on the campaign level. We Also offer a plethora of analytics to make your Google refund request stronger, when it's needed, but as we block the malicious clicks, our customers are not being charged for them by Google Ads, thus focusing their budget on customers that matter.
Our customer success specialist team is always ready to help you optimize your account so you will not lose real customers in your marketing efforts over Facebook, Google ads etc.

Robin
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Revisado el 30/1/2019

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Puntos a favor

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors.
The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency.

noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Puntos en contra

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

Hyrum
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

Revisado el 27/8/2019

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Puntos a favor

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Puntos en contra

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

ClickGUARD

Razones para cambiar a ClickCease

More straight forward costs. Better reporting. More features.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

We're so happy to hear that we helped you out with your click fraud issue! Thank you very much for this awesome review :)

David
  • Sector: Práctica médica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Revisado el 4/11/2020

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Puntos a favor

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Puntos en contra

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

Rob
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

We beat click fraud!

Revisado el 26/10/2016

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Puntos a favor

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Puntos en contra

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Jim

Been Great To Us!

Revisado el 27/6/2019

The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Puntos a favor

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Puntos en contra

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hey Jim! Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :) It is our pleasure to be of help!

Narciso

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Revisado el 28/1/2019

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly!

They send you a copy of the conversation at the email.

So to me! I love the software.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional.

You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working.

At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Puntos en contra

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease.

Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Alona

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Revisado el 21/11/2018

Puntos a favor

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Puntos en contra

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

Chad
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

Revisado el 20/8/2019

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Puntos a favor

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Puntos en contra

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Or

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Revisado el 27/9/2018

Puntos a favor

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks.

You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Wesley
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Click Cease Support RULES!

Revisado el 22/10/2019

significant reduction in click fraud

Puntos a favor

It is awesome and it works. We block numerous fraudster

Puntos en contra

nothing to report. Maybe wish they kept the data longer

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hi Scott! We are glad to hear this! Thanks for writing this amazing review! We're always happy to be of help :)

• Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

I like the window into fraud, but it really doesn't work

Revisado el 10/3/2020

It's OK. Google is the problem not ClickCease. Google is the mafia of online advertising. They leech onto your business and force wasted ad budget. 70% of all advertising traffic is a flush down the toilet. ClickCease has good intentions. Google isn't having it. Blocked IP's mean nothing to Google. I can block until I am blue in the face and the clicks keep getting registered through ClickCease.

Puntos a favor

I like the reporting and the ease of use. Conceptually, I wish it worked. But it just simply does not.

Puntos en contra

It does not stop Google. Nothing can. Google allows the clicks in the banned IP list to keep on coming. On top of that, Google caps you at 500 blocked IP's. With thousands of users per month. Probably 40,000+ users per month, 500 blocked is nothing. Regardless, Google doesn't even care. I have battled them and presented ClickCeaese data to them and they tell me it is inaccurate. Over and over. I watched my ad spend increase by 1K per month on average since I implemenetd ClickCease. I cannot stop the fraud. And when ClickCease sends in the refund claim, whcih should be many thousands of dollars, Google credits back like 25.00 total. I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions. For now, I am collecting data to prove my case!

Respuesta de CHEQ Traducir a español

Hi there,

We appreciate your honest feedback.
We understand your frustration as click fraud is a real issue and we are doing everything we can to mitigate the damage.
The 500 IP limitation is something we get handle by having campaign level IP exclusion ( meaning we can block 500 IPs per campaign) as well as prioritizing and keeping the most relevant IPs in your exclusion list at a time so that you're always fully protected.
Please feel free to contact [email protected] to book an account overview call to make sure your account is optimized for your business needs.

Nophry
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

Revisado el 29/8/2019

a very pleasant ride!

1. easy to implement
2. amazing customer service
3. always available for questions and clarifications
4. it delivers clear results
5. competitor tracking

Puntos en contra

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Hey Nophry! We are so happy to hear that you are seeing value from our software :) Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

Brandon
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Assistance with tech support

Revisado el 23/11/2018

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Puntos a favor

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Puntos en contra

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Yonatan
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

A great Tool for Fraud Clicks on your Google/Bing Ads advertising

Revisado el 3/12/2019

I started using ClickCease after some unusual activity on my Brand campaigns,
Since i use the tool it seems that click frauds are happening less and less with time.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, customer service helped a lot with the onboarding, On Google, the excluded IP's are done automatically, saves a lot of time, a great dashboard to see the click prevention activity

Puntos en contra

You need to upload the bing excluded IP's manually,
Also, you need to really set everything to the small details since the tool likes to exclude almost everything,
So make sure to have a clickcease rep going over your settings with you.

Respuesta de ClickCease Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, Yonatan! Our customer support is always happy to be of help! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience.