uLawPractice

4,6 (80)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Gestiona lo que importa, en cualquier lugar (gestión de bufetes y contabilidad legal).

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 80

Michael

Software that does everything

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Ulaw is the only software that I have used for my own practice and it is totally the all in one solution for legal service providers like myself.

Puntos a favor

There is all the features that you require under one umbrella. Trust transfers and form 9a's generated automatically. Seamless from docket to accounting to expenses. Incredible support system in place. New features added all of the time.

Puntos en contra

Can be difficult to un do some things once you do it. I think like any software it is easier to start with it than try to input months of data into the data base.

Mark

Highly Recommend uLaw

Revisado el 17/10/2019

- the best solution I've used (it's simple, yet robust)
- the user support is amazing
- online...

- the best solution I've used (it's simple, yet robust)
- the user support is amazing
- online videos are extremely helpful

Puntos a favor

- web-based application (no upgrades)
- integration with various cloud storage solutions (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
- easy customization capability
- BI capability
- simplifies compliance reports for licensee bylaws

Puntos en contra

- could be expanded to generate data required for TAX filing for proprietors, partnerships, and corporations
- it would be worth it as a possible premium package feature

peter

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Revisado el 26/9/2018

terrible support system in place.

terrible support system in place.

none - terrible customer service, I do not recommend

Puntos en contra

The customer service is terrible. the staff will give you every answer except for the one you need

Lori Anne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great web-based alternative to PC Law!

Revisado el 22/8/2017

Able to work on my files and accounting from anywhere.

Able to work on my files and accounting from anywhere.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is web-based. It combines all of the functions needed for a law firm practice, including criminal and family.
I like the function that allows me to import my banking information. It is helpful to switch between client matters and accounting.
The customer service is extremely responsive and you don't have to pay extra for their support. They have altered areas that need improvement.

Puntos en contra

I wish it had more functionality with iPhones. It would be helpful to automatically allow update of monthly expenses (parking).
Entering in expenses is some cumbersome, but detailed.
Cannot delete default items (such as tenant or contract legal work) or contacts or matters that were entered in error. Makes it cluttered and annoying to search.

ROSA

Ulaw is a lifesaver

Revisado el 10/8/2021

The customer service has a great team and are always there and willing to assist.

Puntos a favor

I don't like the product ..I love Ulaw. It is so easy to use and there are so many options if I did have any issues and is affordable. Billing/invoicing and tracking expenses has never been so easy. There response time is impeccable, not only to they respond with an answer they will send you a link to watch a video to guide you. The Ulaw set up is so affordable and a life saver. They will be there for you. Their bookkeeping services are great!

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I do not like about this software.

Martin
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Improving the business of a legal practice

Revisado el 10/8/2021

I have been able to create amazing, time saving templates that automatically populate. I have also made great use of the incredible customer service that makes you feel like you are their most important client.

Puntos a favor

I am a new Paralegal and I work from home in my own practice. I needed software that kept me compliant with LSO requirements, of which there are many. I also needed a tickler system and an accounting system and uLawPractice was the whole ball of wax rolled into one at an affordable price. Starting a new firm is difficult and challenging. This program took a big weight off my shoulders. Customer service is the best I have ever had as well.

Puntos en contra

I found the accounting portion of the program has the largest learning curve due to my inexperience with accounting. I found many of the screens descriptions less than helpful and was left wondering why they weren't worded for those that aren't accountants.

Roger

The number 1 Practice Management Software

Revisado el 22/2/2022

I have been with Ulaw for about 11 years both as a student and as a practitioner and they have always been very helpful and very receptive to suggestions and implementing these suggestions as quick as they could/can. The tech support in my opinion is second to none.

Puntos a favor

In a nut shell everything--as far as I am concerned it is tailor made for the legal profession especially for paralegals. It has the price point, tech support(fantastic by the way). They also conduct CPD's that are LSO accredited AT No Charge-which is worth the monthly fee right there.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice to have it integrated / synced with 1 note.

Prem

Daily Bread for me.

Revisado el 4/12/2019

Puntos a favor

The customer support I get 24x7 and the very courteous support staff. It's only a question of getting used to the software and that leads to knowing where to book what and finding each tab.

I think this is a boon for a Paralegal like me as I enjoy using both the desktop version and the mobile app. very much. The convenience uLaw gives me is something one has to use and experience. Not to forget the weekly webinars they provide that also doubles up as CPD hours.

Now they have also started providing accounting help too.

Definitely recommend!

Puntos en contra

Some of the forms need to be updated.
Size of fonts when we open calendar.

Letitia

Accounting Made Easy And Practical

Revisado el 11/2/2022

I have been using uLaw for 6 years. I am satisfied with the ease to use the features that I used daily.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of putting client information, client intakes, forms, creating Invoice and Receipt.

Puntos en contra

I unable to enter an entry sometimes, after billing and transfer entries.

Peter

Great Asset To Legal Practice

Revisado el 2/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Ability to track time for invoicing, billing purposes, Statements of Activity to indicate transparency to client

Puntos en contra

More flexibility is needed for templates, all indicating multiple people but not suitable for sole paralegal. Security features like two-step verification are odd given before you put code in you can see what should be confidential information. A Security Question similar to online banking would be better.

Ram

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use; versatile and importantly, mobile. I have been using this for almost 18 months...

Revisado el 26/7/2017

I use it all the time for my work... from office, at court and at home.

I use it all the time for my work... from office, at court and at home.

Puntos a favor

Excellent feedback and help when requested. Easy to use for a non-technical person like me. Easily navigable; well presented; easy to enter data and information. Importantly, being mobile, I can use it anywhere on the go. I am not rooted to a main office.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. I looked for a mobile platform when purchasing an accounting program for lawyers and I was scared of getting stuck with the generally traditionally large software programs in a set office. I found u law and have recommended it to many colleagues without hesitation.

Mansi

Satisfied

Revisado el 27/5/2022

records every single task to invoice, so can not miss anything

records every single task to invoice, so can not miss anything

Puntos a favor

User Friendly and time saving, also helps to create new matters under the same matter.

Puntos en contra

So far nothing, but yes as an admin, I do not ahve all the options

Sina

uLaw makes Lawyering Easy, so u Have More Time for Lawyering

Revisado el 26/4/2016

uLawPractice is an online practice management software that enables sole practitioners and small law firms to more effectively manage their practice from anywhere at any time. It securely integrates all silos of practice management into a unified interface that can be securely accessed from any browser and mobile devices. Practitioners like me can quickly manage their clients, record time, actions, notes, future events, disbursements and trust account in a matter-centric interface. This cloud based practice management solution provides faster access to information, manages client matters and documents with ease, and it can generate invoices and documents in 1-click in full conformance to LSUC bookkeeping guidelines. uLawPractice can dramatically cut administrative overhead at month-end, thus creating more billable time. A cloud based practice management software like uLawPractice makes my life simple in managing clients, files, and practice management aspects of my practice. uLaw provides me with all the tools I need for my daily practice at a very affordable price.

Pros
-easy time docketing, disbursement recording
-automatic generation of the most common legal forms (and compliance with Law Society standards/requirements)
-EXCELLENT customer service
-perfect for determining income, expenses, for tax season
-accessible on any browser
-very affordable

Cons
-needs an internet connection (but that's the whole point of cloud software)

Sandy
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An essential Tool in your Legal/Law Practice!

Revisado el 28/1/2022

Very comprehensive, encompassing of all required financial/accounting elements required by the Law Society.

Puntos a favor

SUPPORT!, Accessibility, mobility (cell phone), Integration with other needed platforms (payments, email, etc), continuous evolution and COMMUNICATION with its clients/customers

Puntos en contra

Initial transfer of my data/earlier processes, but their YouTube instructional videos and direct support are fantastic.

Nermine

Life Saver!

Revisado el 29/7/2017

If you do not have an accounting background, it can take a little time to understand it. However, once you understand it, it is intuitive, and there is plenty of support to assist you along the way.

Puntos a favor

When I opened my practice, I did A LOT of research about software. I wanted software that would not only support client management, but also something to manage the accounting side of things. Lastly, I wanted to find something that was on the cloud so that I can access the software from any computer and from any location and not worry about computer crashes and the possibility of losing any information. This was the only software that met every one of those needs. The best thing of all is that they know the law society rules for compliance and have made it extraordinarily simply to live up to those rules. I am not worried about LSUC audits.

Andres
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Highly recommended

Revisado el 29/11/2016

I was audited by the Law Society a couple of weeks ago.

They were impressed bout the functionality...

I was audited by the Law Society a couple of weeks ago.

They were impressed bout the functionality of the software and they even went on saying that with the features of ULaw I will not need to hire a bookkeeper, which will help me to save a lot of money.

ULaw has helped me to comply with the Law Society Rules in a cheap and efficient way without the need of outsourcing work to third parties.

It is cheap and intuitive, designed to comply with the Law Society Rules

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes a lot to load the page, and some features are confusing

Shanti

Great Functionality

Revisado el 27/5/2022

it is good, after learning about it and how it works it is pretty good and handy.

Puntos a favor

Being able to consolidate my accounts, having different matters withing the same client.

Puntos en contra

its not visually pleasant but gets the job done

Winnie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love uLaw and the team there knows that! uLaw has my back on LSUC requirements!

Revisado el 7/7/2017

Puntos a favor

Saves time and money and the uLaw team! uLaw is a compliance focused software that helps ensures our practice management and bookkeeping LSUC required documentation are in place. There are added features to track firm analytics.

Samuel

Its been good so far

Revisado el 25/10/2023

My experience has been good so far

My experience has been good so far

Puntos a favor

I'm still new to Ulaw so I cannot immediately speak to its overall use but the customer support is top notch. I'm someone who needs his hand held when it comes to anything tech and trust me, the support at Ulaw is holding my hand through the process of familiarizing myself with the software.

Puntos en contra

I'm new to Ulaw and I'm just working my way through it. I haven't encountered any cons yet

Karim

uLaw Practice management software

Revisado el 4/8/2016

There are many features that comes with the software (some of them I haven't even used yet) and it makes it easy to navigate the basics.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and the ability to log in from anywhere.

No app for iphone

Stefan
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

uLaw

Revisado el 21/10/2020

My overall experience with uLaw has been terrific.

My overall experience with uLaw has been terrific.

Puntos a favor

The best part about the software is the customer support. The support team usually responds the same day to a request for help. They usually send very helpful videos in response to your request for help. Also, when necessary, they assist you over the phone and talk you through your problem.

Puntos en contra

I would recommend changing how dockets are displayed when an invoice is created or a report is created. It should have the start time and end time. Currently, it just has the start time and the duration of the docket.

Lori
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Asistencia al cliente

I love working with, ULaw, it makes the financial portion of my practice and tracking matters...

Revisado el 11/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Customer Service and the adaptability of the software to work in a variety of circumstances, a variety of reports, ease of use, and user help readily available.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I find it slow, however that could also be my computer. I do not have any other cons to report.

Brad

Very good software

Revisado el 19/2/2020

It has been good

It has been good

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, has many different uses.

Puntos en contra

At times, certain aspects and components can be hard to find. Also I had to make my assistants rate at zero to show on the bills that work had been done that had not been charged for. The invoices could be shortened in length.

Respuesta de Superfluid Software

Thank you for your review and feedback

Maryam
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Ulaw review

It works good

It works good

Puntos a favor

Price and customer service is good and comparable

Puntos en contra

Design AIS not up to date and the software is not user friendly

Kristen

easy installation
organizes cases easily
price

Puntos en contra

I do not have any cons about this product