Recruiterflow

CRM de seguimiento y reclutamiento de candidatos para pymes

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 290

Daren
Daren
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

I've used them all!

Revisado el 22/7/2021

Fantastic, setup was simple and rapid. Support is amazing using a chat function or email. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of the product, even took time to send me explainer videos or jump on a zoom call to show me what to do.

Puntos a favor

Excellent feature set. The automation of daily tasks and triggered events is a life save.

Puntos en contra

Only that the searched term would be better if it were hilighted in the candidates resume.

Claudia

Flexible and Easy to Adapt

Revisado el 31/5/2021

Very strong customer support and good feature development. Solid product for recruiting and managing

Puntos a favor

I love all the customizable fields. The ease of the product to use. A lot of common sense and end user in mind. I have entry level business people using it and they adapted quickly. No real training required.

Puntos en contra

Future iterations would be to have that data backend up and the values edited and auto changed with the edits in the fields. Specific Note tagging or classification would be good then all just going in the general population of notes. (i.e. pre-close notes or references or activity updates etc)

Zoho Recruit

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

Job Adder didn't make any sense. Very restrictive. Also had to go to support for anything customized and they pivoted from a job board to an ATS and it shows! Bullhorn was at my old company and what a grand mess. The worst performance and very outdated workflow and engineering. Backend engineering was obvious with negative effects to the end user which is stunning. The UX is so weird.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM y JobAdder

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

Better support and implementation. Also knew the product well. Zoho rep didn't know too many things that were available. It wouldn't have been a bad choice compared to the other two (jobadder and bullhorn) but glad I got recruiterflow - its the better of the two.
Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

What happened ?

Revisado el 25/10/2021

See above

See above

Promoting & Job Posting features see above

Puntos en contra

Their support completely sucks. It didn't used to be this way. The software is way too glitchy and they refuse to take accountability for it and they blame the customer. I had such a good start and what i thought rapport with them...well now I see them for what they are. I would strongly advise you to find a more established software. We are already looking for another vendor.

Daniel

CEO Review

Revisado el 12/12/2023

Very good, and I highly recommend. The migration from our legacy CRM, Vincere, was very easy and I find working on RF a pleasure.

Puntos a favor

The team and I like to intuitive, highly customisable and simple to use nature

Puntos en contra

None! The system and support are excellent

Vincere
Greg
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great customer service and a great product!

Revisado el 2/4/2020

Overall experience is fantsatic - always quick to respond, helpful, and makes life a lot easier. I've used Recruiterflow both as an internal recruiter and external third party recruiter and it's helped in both areas.

Puntos a favor

I love the user friendliness and effectivity of Recruiterflow - they are always looking for ways to improve the software and the automation of it makes my job a lot easier.

Puntos en contra

I think the career page could be enhanced some but overall still pretty good.

BambooHR y JazzHR

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

Bullhorn was bulky, and their customer support was almost as bad as Comcast/Xfinity's.

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

Because I trusted the team and had previous experience working with them; you can't find better customer support.
Vinayak
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software for collaborative teams

Revisado el 13/5/2019

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Great product. We’re hiring faster than ever.

Puntos a favor

Recruiterflow is super simple to use. We could get started in no time. We are a distributed team over multiple locations and Recruiterflow makes it really easy for us to collaborate with each other. I could get rest of the team started in no time at all.

We love the chrome extension and automation. Life saver as it saves me atleast 30-40 minutes everyday.

Their support is awesome! The team always replies promptly and actually listens to what you say.

Puntos en contra

Not much to say here. Genuinely love the software here. If I have to pick one, I would say it would be great if it had a mobile app.

Lever

- Price - Support - New features - Friendly UI
Debbie

Great Service

Revisado el 14/6/2023

Very positive experience with Recruiterflow.

Very positive experience with Recruiterflow.

Puntos a favor

They are always making changes to improve the system. They are very responsive to requests and questions.

Puntos en contra

navigation could be a little better. Often instead of going back to last step, you have to restart what you were doing.

Joe
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

User Experience as an Admin

Revisado el 19/7/2023

Recruiterflow is a flexible and well-working solution for Recruitment Agencies like ours. It is easy to use, the development team is always working on something new and in case of questions, the customer service team tries to respond as quickly as possible.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use Recruiterflow, it has a logical user interface. I like automated functions.

Puntos en contra

Not optimized yet to smartphones/ No mobile application yet.

James
James
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Recruiterflow Review

Revisado el 12/11/2021

In summary I really enjoy using it and it does not feel like another system on top of our working practises, it is seamless and a very useful tool to have.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and customer support are a big thing for my business. I absolutely love this product.

Puntos en contra

Finance package and ability to raise invoices out of the system is just not there at the moment.

Okta

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

I like the product and I like the people behind the product.
Tara
Tara
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent, user friendly program!

Revisado el 4/3/2020

Absolutely love Recruiterflow and all of the functionality it provides our agency. The email recipes and templates have totally streamlined some of our processes, and drastically helps to organize the hiring process on our end.

Puntos a favor

Love the Email Template and Recipe features, as well as the job posting functions

Puntos en contra

We had some kinks to work through in the beginning in order to make the software fully functional for our agency, but the team over at Recruiterflow was incredibly responsive and helpful in getting us up and running.

Neil
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Perfect for our needs

Revisado el 14/2/2023

We were looking for something to collaborate with the team that was simple and easy to use. Recruiterflow is delivering on all fronts and is competitively priced.

Puntos a favor

- intuitive design- solid LinkedIn and Gmail integration- Slack notifications- easy to use- "light"- fast loading times- integration and setup were fast and easy

Puntos en contra

Probably could do with some easier reporting, but it's not something that significantly would improve things for us.

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

Avionte didn't care about us as a small business and was clunky.

Avionté

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

- price- ease of use- no unnecessary bells and whistles- works well for staffing companies (as opposed to internal recruitment teams)
Beatrice

Feedback RF

Revisado el 19/6/2023

Puntos a favor

Recruiterflow offers automation capabilities that save recruiters significant time and effort. Users can automate tasks such as sending follow-up emails, scheduling interviews, and updating candidate statuses. By automating repetitive and time-consuming tasks, recruiters can focus on higher-value activities like candidate engagement, building relationships, and evaluating candidates, ultimately improving their overall efficiency. Having all candidate information in one place allows recruiters to access resumes, contact details, interview feedback, and communication history with ease. This centralized database eliminates the need for manual tracking and reduces the chances of missing important candidate details, resulting in more effective and efficient candidate management.

Puntos en contra

While Recruiterflow allows some level of customization, users might find certain limitations in tailoring the platform to their unique needs and workflows. Some users may have specific requirements or preferences that cannot be accommodated within the existing customization options, leading to compromises in their desired processes or workflows. Recruiterflow integrates with several third-party applications and platforms, but there may be limitations or gaps in terms of specific integrations that some users require. If a user heavily relies on certain tools or systems that do not seamlessly integrate with Recruiterflow, it could be a source of frustration and additional manual work.

Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Always evolving and on hand to help

Revisado el 5/9/2023

Creating automations that help save huge amounts of admin time

Creating automations that help save huge amounts of admin time

Puntos a favor

We found Recruiterflow very easy to introduce to our team, and those that are not tech savvy have embraced it. We've been able to customise most of the automation we need to make our lives so much easier; and when the system doesn't do something we're able to speak to support/our account manager to work out a workaround and make suggestions for new features, several of which have been turned around quickly. We love the fact that the product is always improving as it helps us to improve our processes too.

Puntos en contra

We have found that the reporting doesn't quite bring up what we need in our business, so we've created some work arounds for this.

Ankita
Ankita
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and robust recruiting software

Revisado el 25/5/2020

Puntos a favor

Recruiterflow is a really robust recruiting software. The user interface unlike other traditional softwares is modern and really easy to use. Automated email tracking, integration with LinkedIn, resume parsing and team collaboration features also make Recruiterflow an amazing software.

Puntos en contra

I would love to see click to call functionality in the software itself. Currently, you can only text from the software. I have been informed that it will be released in a few months. Looking forward to using and reviewing that feature.

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

The ease of use and automation.

Crelate
Shreansh

Best CRM for staffing and SME

Revisado el 15/4/2022

Amazing UI and the Linkedin chrome plugin

Puntos en contra

Nothing much to tell over here. They've actually nailed everything an agency or SME requires

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

Value for money and features.
Adina

Review Recruiterflow

Revisado el 27/12/2022

I always liked the cusotmer service and the speed for an issue to get resolved. In general never took more then 24 hrs to solve an emerging issue, and if it could not be solved, I would get at least a message/ email that the issue is beeing worked on. I guess that is the reason I have given before maximum rating to the platform.

Puntos a favor

The product integration it is easy to use, user interface seems a bit complicated in the beginning, but once you get used to it and learn to use it it works very well. To this day there are many features that I do not use on daily basis. Overall a very good product.

Puntos en contra

I have one bruning issue, right from the begining and even though I have suggested through my emails, several times, it is still not implemented. That would be to have an automated refresh of job posts, or at least a button that allows you to refresh the job/jobs. At the moment, to refresh the job, one must go to the job close it manually and re-open the job (which dissapears if you have setting to "all open jobs") it its just annoying.

Dominique

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect match for our needs as a small HeadHunting agency.

Revisado el 21/3/2022

Everyone on the team is loving it. We feel like we have found our ATS for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use was our #1 criterion as some of our users are not super tech-savvy. Recruiterflow or "Flow" as we are now calling it was the perfect solution for us. Everyone got the hang of the main functions within the first couple of days. Training of new employees couldn't be easier.

Puntos en contra

Not a huge issue, but we just wish there was a French adaptation of the platform. Easily fixed will the customizable fields however.

Zoho CRM y Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

Very bad user experience and customer service did not meet our needs

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

Better pricing and user interface.
Adam

thomas young group

Revisado el 15/3/2023

10/10

10/10

Puntos a favor

ease of use and customisability team are great at responding.

Puntos en contra

integrations with other software. doesn't integrate certain fonts.ability to mass edit custom fields.

Mikaela

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good CRM For Recruitment Companies

Revisado el 10/10/2023

Great! Love the platform. Think its helpgul and very useful for recruiters!

Great! Love the platform. Think its helpgul and very useful for recruiters!

Puntos a favor

pros:- Recruiter Flow is absolutely CRUCIAL to my book of business- Easy to use- Great interface- Helps me stay orgasnized. The automated task part keeps me on top of things- Everything is in one place- Integrates with Gmail and Linkedin which is super helpfulcons:- Wish It would integrate with Recruiter flow or a Linkedin automated messaging platform

Puntos en contra

- Wish It would integrate with Recruiter flow or a Linkedin automated messaging platform- Wish there was an easier way to score candidates- Wish I could see my OWN homepage with just MY candidates; i always have to sift through mine and my collagues and its annoying

Mark
Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great ATS, Great Service!

Revisado el 4/2/2019

Cannot say enough good things about the team at RF! They are responsive, kind and witty. Their passion to put oout a best in class product was evident from our first call to their last upgrade.

I have been extremely impressed with their level of customer service and ability to be proactive partners in solving oour recruiting needs. They listen to hear the problem and are thoughtful in delivering an upgrade that will benefit all their users.

We looked at a number of ATS's, but they had so many features at such a great price, they were the obvious choice.

Puntos a favor

Customizable modern approach to recruiting in the real world! From uploading candidate info and reaching out in e-mail to tracking campaign success and engaging with potential candidates, RF does it all!

With an intuitive approach to design, the platform is easy to navigate and effective to use. Highly recommend to small or large firms.

Puntos en contra

The software is constantly evolving to be more user-friendly.

Respuesta de Recruiterflow

Thanks a ton Mark! You made our day :)

Anthony

Review from Cogs

Revisado el 15/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Super easy to use and effective. Very user friendly

Puntos en contra

I can't think of any major pain points. Well done !

Georg
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use and high value

Revisado el 4/11/2022

After trying several similar products that were also good, I can say that Recruiterflow is by far the best software for our purposes.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, fast and reliable. Saves time and money and helps to focus on the important points

Puntos en contra

I am specifically missing one report that I urgently need. The team has promised to implement the item. I am sure that this will happen.Otherwise, and this will probably take until 2023, I would need Recruiterflow as a mobile app on the mobile phone.

Jalal
Jalal
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Recruiterflow - Value for Money

Revisado el 9/8/2023

Very positive and can only recommend it to everyone.

Very positive and can only recommend it to everyone.

Puntos a favor

I am a big fan of the overview of the jobs you have posted in recruiterflow also it's easy to get an overview of where the different candidates are in the flow.

Puntos en contra

Well there is always room for improvement but I actually reached out to recruiterflow in regards to features we are missing and they are looking into it. One thing I just realized is of course their app on a mobile phone that is something which can be made a lot better.

Renee
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

RF Review FGM

Revisado el 26/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Simple user interface and very easy to learn. Many new features released regularly.

Puntos en contra

When adding custom fields, I do not like that i have to select update. I feel they should automatically update once they are selected. I often forget to scroll down and select update and I loose a lot of data.

Respuesta de Recruiterflow

Hey Renee,

Thank you so much for the feedback. Custom fields updating is a great idea.

You can submit the idea to the product team by clicking on the fire icon on the bottom left of your screen and get other users to upvote on your suggestion to make it a high priority for the team.

John
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Amazing product

Revisado el 23/2/2024

It’s been amazing. From the ease of use, to the training, the consistent updates and communication from the firm.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and function; customization of workflows

Puntos en contra

Nothing that is a direct issue with Recruiterflow, but just learning a brand new system

Razones para elegir Recruiterflow

Overall cost of Loxo versus the overall cost of Recruiterflow was significantly different

Loxo

Razones para cambiar a Recruiterflow

Cost and a recommendation from another user that had switched from bullhorn