eHopper

4,2 (56)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de POS gratuito para pequeños comercios minoristas y empresas de productos de consumo

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 56

Tim
Tim
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

eHopper Point of Sale system, webstore support and product management software

Revisado el 23/1/2024

I highly recommend eHopper as a solution to your business ecommerce needs. I know there are many out there, but the people alone make it worth it to me.

Puntos a favor

The staff and owner are incredibly helpful, friendly and patient. They will give you as much help as you need and/or want. The software is fairly easy to understand, even for someone as old and stuck in his ways as I am. If it can be done, they will help you to do it.

Puntos en contra

The main issue we had was my lack of understanding about how POS systems work. My background is in governmental accounting and analytics, so I sometimes asked questions that were somewhat irrelevant, not exactly what I needed, integration issues with other products, that kind of thing. But once I got up to speed, things went well. Most of my issues related to my lack of where I needed to go to make it best for us to operate.

Jerry
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Best System

Revisado el 7/6/2022

Puntos a favor

I love everything that ehopper does and has to offer.

Puntos en contra

I don't have anything to say about the least because I love it!!

Alternativas consideradas

Lightspeed Retail

Razones para elegir eHopper

I switched because I love ehopper so much better, they have more then square has to offer.

Software anterior

Square Point of Sale

Razones para cambiar a eHopper

ehopper had more programs that I was looking for and at a reasonable price so that's why I went with this company.
Iryna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Used be a good one; however, now it is horrible

Revisado el 14/5/2020

Will be GLAD TO LEAVE this POS asap due to a terrible customer support.

Will be GLAD TO LEAVE this POS asap due to a terrible customer support.

Puntos a favor

Back in 2018 the support was awesome, they went an extra mile in order to sustify their customers.

Puntos en contra

Now is 2020 the customer support is the worst in the world. For example, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (if you hear her name, pls hang up and don't waiste your time!!) she waisted 20+ mins of my precious time, she accused me that I'm not paying for the software, as well as she cannot find mb e in the system and stated that I'm a free member who is NOT going to get help. On my question how about the monthly charges for 2 registers that I'm paying for 2 years, she retorted it is for the devices (however, the devices were paid in full 2 years ago!) I cannot believe they hired her.
If you got a dummiest technician on the phone, like I did on May 12th, whose answers are "... I can't find an article... I don't know the answer...!" That's the sing to LEAVE this company.
On my request to transfer my phone call to a manager, I got yelled by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he screamed at me like a crazy person.
That the real face of the technical support right now in 2020.

Jay
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

e-Motion Review

Revisado el 25/2/2024

Good, fairly happy but it's not perfect.

Good, fairly happy but it's not perfect.

Puntos a favor

Availability on poynt platform, inventory management, reporting

Puntos en contra

Inability to offer a refund without card present. Inability to do partial refunds. Sometimes transactions are missing, they show up in poynt but not in ehopper. Definitely still some bugs. No phone app. Lack of built in and included in plan customer data collection

eHopper customer experience

Revisado el 24/8/2018

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.

Puntos a favor

We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Puntos en contra

There are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

Hi,
We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!

Duane
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Our Implementation

Revisado el 26/9/2019

Extreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.

Puntos en contra

Lack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.

Alternativas consideradas

Vend, Lightspeed Retail y Shopify

Razones para cambiar a eHopper

Price regrettably, even though I saw the poor reviews I thought we were small enough after the trial that it would work out fine but you need to consider future growth and reporting capabilities.

Respuesta de eHopper

Thank you for you valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience. We are always working to improve our functionality and support. In terms of customer support, we have added additional resources with 24/7 support. Thanks again!

Jessica
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Ehopper is Amazing

Revisado el 28/2/2024

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. 10 OUT OF 10! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. 10 OUT OF 10! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Puntos a favor

The customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] was exceptional. Despite facing multiple challenges and hurdles, she navigated them with grace and ease, consistently answering my numerous calls. [sensitive content hidden] not only efficiently handled the complexities but also secured an incredible bundle deal for me, setting up my startup for less than $200.00. Her efforts made the entire experience seamless, and I highly recommend their service.

Puntos en contra

The so-called "con" is not really a downside. The only advice I can give is to be prepared for receiving top-notch equipment. You're getting a high-quality product along with an excellent program that includes unlimited training. Adjusting to everything new may take a bit of time since they offer a lot, so my suggestion is to start by uploading the necessary apps, learn those first, and gradually incorporate the fantastic additional features as you become more comfortable.

Tangi

Great POS for small business

Revisado el 22/12/2023

Puntos a favor

I was able to try it for free 1years with all the function I desired before to pay something for it, second store opened.

Puntos en contra

the way of the refund work for a small business sometime it isn't convenient for our customer but we always figure it out for them at the end.

Spencer
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Ehopper Customer review

Revisado el 20/3/2024

Puntos a favor

EHopper is very easy to use and have had a good experience

Puntos en contra

I haven’t had any big issues. I had an issue in the beginning but got resolved

Lynn
Lynn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Small business

Revisado el 22/8/2018

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important

Puntos a favor

Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Puntos en contra

stock take is not doing what i need

Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy

need more metric measurements for australia

Thanks Lynn,
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.

oliver
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Bad support

Revisado el 8/11/2019

Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Their support team does not help if you have an Epson Printer....

Puntos a favor

Not sure what to say here as mainly posting for the bad support

Puntos en contra

support is not consistent... we are located in South Africa...we have an issue with our printer.
Epson printer.... we have to wait until 6pm for someone to help us eventually... and after 20 minutes the support says he can't fix issues with an Epson printer, not supported by their system.... sorry but that is a Joke...

Respuesta de eHopper

Thank you for the valuable feedback! We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS We are always working to improve our functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process.

Wendy
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for large-scale events!

Revisado el 26/8/2018

My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Puntos en contra

I'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.

• Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Revisado el 27/8/2018

Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.

Puntos a favor

The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Puntos en contra

The software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

Respuesta de eHopper

Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected].

Sheng

Amazing app

Revisado el 12/11/2019

Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Very happy with ehopper. Works well on tablets and PC. Does not work on phones

Puntos a favor

Ehopper is absolutely wonderful. Super easy, clear and professional looking interface. Allows for easy transactions and quickbooks integration. Really good customer support.

Puntos en contra

To really unlock it's full potential you have to purchase the subscription. I would love to just pay a one time fee and be done with it but it seems everything is going in the way of subscriptions.

Justin

You Get What You Pay For

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.

Puntos a favor

- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses)
- Manual sales
- Prompt customer service
- Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

- Issues with connectivity
- Certain functionality issues
(ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)

Laurie

Vape shop review

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Puntos en contra

I have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

clara

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Thanks for the great service

Revisado el 6/2/2020

Always prompt and helpful customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great associate there, happy to know we can count on a person we have a report with to help and not a random person every time we call.

Puntos a favor

Its organized and easy to use, it tracks information well and accessibly

Puntos en contra

It stalls out sometimes and doesn't remember credit cards, sometimes there is a delay in the response when typing. Setting up the back office menu is not very good. I want to have a home screen with the most accessed products, but when you ad them to the menu they all automatically shift and its frustrating. The dual screen would be cooler if it were touch screen so customers can sign for credit cards on the opposing screen instead of having to turn the whole ehopper unit to get a signature.

Ehopper review

Revisado el 27/10/2018

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Puntos en contra

Difficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

Respuesta de eHopper

Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to [email protected] and we'll be sure to get you set up.

• Sector: Restaurantes

Revisado el 19/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Puntos en contra

Diagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

Respuesta de eHopper

Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!

Gencho

Ehopper

Easy to work.
Best price on the market.

Need a lot improvement.
Need more reporting options

Respuesta de eHopper

Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!

Katherine
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great System and Great Service!

Revisado el 1/11/2018

Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

The software is great, can't think of anything I don't like

Kevin

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

Hey Kevin,
It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!

Sandra
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Very Pleased

Revisado el 12/7/2023

I chose ehopper because they look quite easy to get started with and to incorporate with our retail store and to get up and going very quickly. I also chose and a continue to be very pleased with ehopper; their support is unparalleled to any other support I have every exprienced.

Puntos a favor

The absolutely best in Customer Support. They respond immediately when requesting assistance.

Puntos en contra

Limited reporting. Limited personalized customizing of our online store website.

Jaime
Jaime
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Revisado el 5/11/2018

Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.

Puntos a favor

This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Puntos en contra

They are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.

Joe

Very satisfied

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.

Puntos a favor

They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

Puntos en contra

None at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.