250 opiniones

eviivo

Gestión de reservas y canales para propiedades de hostelería

3,8 /5 (250 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
250 opiniones
Michael M.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Beware!

Revisado el 14/4/2019

Our overall experience was very frustrating, and expensive. We lost business and time. We spent many hours setting up their system, only to never be able to use it.

Puntos a favor

We were clients of Rezovation, which was purchased by Eviivo Suite. We went through the process of migrating over to Eviivo, so we did go through the training process, downloading the new calendar, etc. The system appeared to be very much like Rezovation, which we found to be an excellent system. If they get their technical problems sorted out, then this might be a very good reservation system in the future.

Puntos en contra

However, our experience was that Eviivo was never able to migrate our data over due to issues with converting currencies to Canadian dollars. They initially kept telling us that it would be corrected very soon. Then they quit responding to our phone calls and emails. During the process the old Rezovation system that they'd left running in the interim also had problems and we often had to take it down off of our website completely. We feel that we definitely lost business during the periods that we didn't have an on line booking system. We called and emailed them numerous times to at least get a progress report and, for at least the last month, they didn't even respond to our calls or answer our emails. We definitely cannot recommend this product for any Canadian companies at this time (we don't know if it's functioning elsewhere).

Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you.

Carolyn D.

Online Business partner

Revisado el 8/9/2020

We had a struggle with the learning curve when we first moved over to a vevo but became more and more comfortable with it to the point with now we are extremely comfortable. Always learning always finding out new ways of doing things

Puntos a favor

We are very happy with how evil organizes our bookings for us. The new buffering option is excellent for us during the COVID-Also very useful with the COVID-19 recommendations Staff are extremely helpful when we run into difficulties and answer all of our questions. Their response time has improved very much over over the time. We would recommend it to our Business colleagues

Puntos en contra

It would be useful if there was a more detailed manual to follow to help with the learning curve. For example I was using rate plan to change dates and prices. But then found out after many uses that all I needed to do was going to force booking. Information like that like if it FAQs it could be sent periodically with updates and changes that are happening would be useful.If I missed the memo I apologize..

Respuesta de eviivo Traducir a español

Thanks for the kind words, Carolyn! You can find detailed help guides (plus videos, webinars, Masterclasses, and eLearning modules) on eviivo University. Hope this helps!

James Shephard, Territory Manager

Ibrahim A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A fantastic service, highly recommended

Revisado el 9/11/2016

My experience of Xotelia has been anything but positive overall. There are a few things that I wasn't happy with but you will find pros and cons to every channel manager etc
The price for the amount/type of rooms you have can go up. So it is preferable for those with less or fewer types of rooms. But is still a milestone cheaper than any of the competitor such as free to book, my allocator or eviio. This is mainly because Xotelia doesn't charge commission on bookings. So you can save a lot, if you get most of your bookings on OTAs.

The customer service is fantastic. My account manager Sorin was nothing but amazing. Super helpful and he really knows what he's doing. Rarely did I have a problem that he couldn't find the solution to. However, there were times that I had to pressure or spam him to get things done. There were days where he couldn't get back to me until the evening, and others where he would be with me the whole day, and I could get a lot done. But this is understandable, Xotelia is a growing company so the staff can sometimes have too much on their plate. And as we were just starting off there was a lot more to do. We also had an issue where my account manager put in the wrong codes for the rooms, which led to a few over bookings. But this was quickly and urgently dealt with.

Another thing to note is that although the xotelia admin dashboard is great. You do need to spend the time to learn and get used to it. Your account manager will not do everything for you, or spoon feed you. I had to put in room codes, fill in descriptions etc. This is great at the same time because it helps you to understand the xotelia admin dashboard better.

A few other nitpicks. Xotelia does not support some OTAs such as Priceline, kayak. However, there is a huge variety, including a two-way connection with Airbnb which I don't think any other channel manager offers.

I was also upset that Xotelia didn't offer the automated email Trip review service for trip advisor reviews. Which their competitors free to book, and myallocator do. I contacted both xotelia and TripAdvisor regarding this matter. And got a 'no' from both.

Please note that these are all issues that I have faced personally, and take nothing away from what a fantastic service this really is. The best in the market, and I will definitely be continuing to use this as my B&B progresses.

Respuesta de Xotelia Traducir a español

Hi Ibrahim,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are fully satisfied with the Xotelia solution.
Cheers,
The Xotelia Team

Carol G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Wish I had picked another software!

Revisado el 1/5/2020

My first season in our accommodation was nothing less than a nightmare. We decided to have Eviivo connect us with Expedia, and something went woefully wrong. We were being shown on the internet as "sold out" for many, many weeks, right during the time people would have been booking for vacations. Internally, Eviivo was unable to correct the problem without disconnecting us from Expedia, then reconnecting us - which took another 2 weeks. Then, wrong rates were posted for a period, and until a correction could be made, we lost another $450! We still have not recovered that loss. We will never recover the bookings that were lost during the time we were being shown as sold out. Additionally, we had people showing up at our B&B, and we hadn't been notified that they were coming, nor did their reservation show up on the diary. Needless to say, it was a very, very stressful season. Support has improved, but we still have money owed to us, a year later.

Puntos a favor

Not much. It did integrate with my previous system.

Puntos en contra

It is way to complex and way to many layers of complexity for the average person. It des not need to be so complex. All I need is a reservation system to accept online reservations and process payments efficiently. Simple, accurate reports would be helpful when doing taxes.

Petra S.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Very User Friendly

Revisado el 8/4/2020

I was using it daily until COVID19 hit. Now I am getting a large amount of cancellations, but I am also blocking my calendar.

Puntos a favor

my initial training session was very important and over time - it is quite an easy system to use

Puntos en contra

Nothing so far, but I do need to take the time and discover all that Eviivo does.

Jonathan B.

Small Hotel or B&B PMS

Revisado el 26/1/2021

I have been extremely happy with Eviivo so far their customer support, from sales to implementation teams, has been second to none. They have answered every question that I have had and helped me with every aspect of the technology when requested. Incredible support so far from the start

Puntos a favor

The technology suite that Eviivo offers is perfectly suited to a smaller property. I am able to run promotions on line both with the OTA's or just on my own website with just a click of a few buttons. The reporting is excellent and it enables me to see where business is coming from which helps in business making decisions in terms of marketing and sales. The front office is incredibly simple to use, from checking guests in and out to taking payments.

Puntos en contra

At the moment there isn't a capability of charging a guest credit card unless they have a reservation. We would like to sell vouchers to guests to use for future stays and the only way I can take payment is via bacs transfer (or create a fake reservation).

Gwen M.

Using Eviivo

Revisado el 14/9/2020

I like the web site and it is easy to get to customer support. They are always very friendly but I was never able to get to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] directly. I always had to go thru another group until I finally got her email and was able to let her know via email that there was still an ongoing problem with the billing. That has been my only concern regarding eviivo. Otherwise everything is great. As mentioned above, I took the time to try and correct the billing problem, not sure most businesses would have done that, month after month.....

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and always available. Easy to check bookings and add my own bookings. Compared to what I used in the past, this is a breeze. Glad we were able to find out about eviivo.

Puntos en contra

We pay with our credit card and the credit card renewed with a new expiry date and code and I could not see any place on the site to add this info so I called the help line and ended up talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She took the new information and processed it and then it happened the next month and I had to call back and then it happened again the 3rd month. She had not updated the ongoing information. I think it is finally corrected but it would have been nice if I could have updated on line and did not have to call back 3 months in a row to get it fixed. Also I wonder, if I did not call how long would it have been before someone tried to call me to find out why they were not getting the payment??

Michael S.

Used by the #1 Small Hotel in the World

Revisado el 10/2/2021

Our overall experience is that for us, we would have no need for any other product.

Puntos a favor

We have used eviivo since we started trading in 2010. Back then it was a PC-based product rather than web-based as it is now. Being web-based it has a zero footprint on our hardware, everyone gets the same view of the same data and updates to our room availability, and therefore updates to a potential guest's view and OTA's view of our room availability, are virtually instantaneous. That aspect is a critical feature, as indeed is the availability of access to the eviivo suite itself, and apart from the rare occasion of planned downtime, or a JCB digging through underground BT cables, we have otherwise never suffered a lack of access to the suite. It is also really easy to use (including the App version for mobile access) - certainly for the features we use, as I know there are a ton more of bells and whistles which we could tap into, but being only 7 rooms, the eviivo suite features we use at this price point are just perfect for us.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing for us to dislike. It does what it says on the tin. As for potential improvements, one thing I would really love to see is the ability to build and run bespoke reports. There are lots of canned reports to use, but sometimes there's just that little extra thing you need - but you can always ask their helpdesk

Ann-marie D.

Great Software for our 5 guest room B&B

Revisado el 27/10/2020

From the day we got our first phone call about the possibility of using Eviivo Suite through the set up process with it and the day we "went live" with the online calendar after importing from an Excel program all the past and future reservations from our previous channel manager, we had a very good experience. The Customer Service and Sales People were very anxious to help us transition to Eviivo and to make it as stressless, seamless and smallest use of time they could. I recommend Eviivo to any size business because the Customer Service and Sales Departments know how to tailor this product to the needs of the business. We were "up and running" within a few days with few minor glitches ... mostly because I am not a high tech person and needed to learn a few things to work out the details of what I needed to do from our laptop to contribute to the set up. Customer Service goes out of their way to be sure their customer is confident and knowledgeable about how to use the Eviivo Suite and the entire array of selections offered. They surely helped us. This switch to Eviivo has been an invaluable time saver and more economical for us as well. Thank you so much Eviivo!!!! Ann-Marie Dixon, Owner, High Hill Inn B&B, Vermont (16 years in business).

Puntos a favor

I liked the ease of use of this software. All the answers to the guest bookings are at our "fingertips" with a click or two on the computer. Ease of finding the guest on the calendar, ease of running their deposit, ease of running their check-in and balance due, ease of identifying their booking agency, ease of finding their phone number. Also easy to enter manually a reservation we take over the phone or by email.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't anything I didn't like about this software!

Isuru S.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Overall a quality product

Revisado el 23/12/2016

I was looking for a channel manager solution for one of my friend who runs a small hotel which has 4 different rooms. We were getting bookings from Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and having troubles to update each and every calendar manually. Especially during the high season.

I was looking for the cheapest channel manager and the Xotelia was the one. They don't have many features but definitely, cater our requirement. Initially, setup was bit painful because we had to enter all existing bookings into an excel file and then upload. Most of other channel managers like SabeeApp.com had cool features like importing all existing bookings automatically so that we don't have to do a thing.

But anyway once this painful setup is over, everything works as expected. We were having some troubles when sending rates and availability to Airbnb channel. Then found out Airbnb has some high restrictions, so due to that reason Xotelia was so buggy. But it is resolved now.

Now my friend who runs the hotel receive an email every morning, which room is free today, to which room guests are going to arrive today and their phone no etc.... We don't use a PMS, but this channel manager works like a one.

When it comes to Customer Support, I think they are having very few number of people so, if you make a skype chat you will probably get a reply on next date. The email support also takes time unless you bug them all the time like I do.

We can forget that delay in customer support because we hardly have to use them after the initial integration. The only drawback I see in this system is this is not mobile friendly. Since this is a web-based system, this doesn't display nicely on your iPhone (I double in iPad as well). You have to have a laptop with you if you are doing changes every time. But that also ok, because we get a mobile friendly email every morning that does the job.

Puntos a favor

Email sent in every morning about room status. Who is in the room, when they are going to leave, and who are going to arrive today.

Puntos en contra

Website is not mobile friendly, and there is no mobile application as well.

Respuesta de Xotelia Traducir a español

Hi Isuru,

Thank you very much for your email.
We are very glad to hear that you are very happy using the Xotelia solution.
We appreciate all the constructive comments and will use it to improve our solution.

Kind regards,
The Xotelia Team

Martha B.

So Glad We Stayed!!!

Revisado el 20/2/2020

We are another small property who was left without software when Expedia got rid off RezOvations. Saying that the transition was complete chaos and a nightmare with be a huge understatement. Eviivo was severely overwhelmed by having to migrate thousands of customers in such a short time without properly trained staff in the USA and with a platform foreign to our needs. Prior to the switch I already had lost confidence that Eviivo could offer us a smooth transition. Acting as quickly as I could, I tried to find other platforms and soon after realized how terrible this market is. After probably hundreds of hours researching, I quickly signed a contract with one of the main software companies in the USA. The day before we were supposed to switch over to them, I realized that this company didn't seem much better than Eviivo, so I pulled the plug and cancelled hours prior to the changeover. After a couple of months of headaches and disappointments, we are SO glad that we stayed with Eviivo. The booking engine is probably the best out there (besides one other that's obscenely expensive!) with larger pictures. Eviivo's interface with Google Hotels, Airbnb and the other major OTAs is pretty impressive and simple to use. The interface with the credit card payments, rate management, reporting and diary are pretty impressive. I cannot stress enough how wonderful their customer service is. The "chat" function is even available on Saturdays. We are very, very happy we stayed!!!

Puntos a favor

Amazing booking engine with larger pictures. Great interface with all the major platforms. Amazing reporting.

Puntos en contra

It was a very difficult start. Training was non-existing other than some videos old and outdated with horrible audio.

Joy S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Eviivo Review

Revisado el 17/9/2020

It's ok from our end but our guests are not nearly as happy with it as they were with Webervations.

Puntos a favor

It accurately keeps bookings and I don't have to be concerned about double-booking units.

Puntos en contra

- It doesn't track returning guests.
- When quoting someone a price I have to manually add the room charge + tax to give them a quote from the Eviivo booking page.
- Guests often miss the "guests" number when making their own reservations.
- The program doesn't ask for "City" or "State" of guests so we have no idea where they are from. This has been a problem during the Covid-19 crisis.
- It's nearly impossible to find a cancelled reservation. We have to know the guest's name. Please give an option to show a list of "Cancellation" to us with units, dates and names to choose from.
- Room night charges are not shown on the "Charges" page. There is no way to see our guests' charges for each night in their reservation detail.
- Our booking email sent from Eviivo when a guest books needs to show the unit at the top. Besides the date, the UNIT is the second most important piece of information we need.-
- When a reservation is modified the guest needs an email confirmation. Eviivo should give us that option rather than make us manually find the email section and send one out.
- The previous program, Webervations, allowed us to put a complete availability calendar in our website for each unit so guests could see when that cottage was available before going to the booking platform.
- IN WEBERVATIONS GUESTS COULD BOOK THE SPECIFIC UNIT THEY WANTED WITHOUT SORTING THROUGH OTHER UNITS. MANY OF OUR GUESTS KNOW WHAT UNIT THEY WANT BUT NOW THEY CAN'T FIND OUT WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE.

Respuesta de eviivo Traducir a español

Hi Joy! Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. The good news is, you can do pretty much all of these things in eviivo suite! Reach out to our eviivo experts via live chat for help making the most of your subscription. -James Shepherd

Christina F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good software selection for a B&B

Revisado el 14/9/2020

We have found that the software is easy to use for us, and as time goes on they continue to update their software in ways that improve our experience as Hoteliers. We appreciate that they hear our feedback and are always working on ways to improve. We do not take full advantage of all that the software offers, such as the webpage, since we do not know how it would integrate into our google business app which is imperative to us to track our data. We would consider exploring this component more in the future, especially if video content was allowable. ie the possibility of adding 360 degree video for each room,and other videos of our property.

Puntos a favor

We like color-coded diary, the app lets you know if money is due, able to search for reservations in many ways, good selection of reports, the software is updated often to add new features and fix glitches, able to view and use on multiple devices.
We are usually able to chat with customer service in 10 min or less, and they are (mostly) helpful with our issues.We have been having to reach out to Customer Service less and less.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes we have issues with the integration to our merchant account, when we enter the same info into Eviivo it fails, but when we enter it into the merchant account directly it works. Also the templates for the customer communication emails are awkward(perhaps due to British English or British preferences) and guests are confused. Thirdly it is impossible to enter our specific cancellation policy into the options that the software has for us, they say that it is because of the OTA preferrances, but in the end we have 2 cancellation policies, one for the OTA reservations and one for those who book directly with us. Of course they are both written on the confirmation letter and cause confusion.

Thomas D.

New Booking engine/software

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Overall, once the transition was done, it has been a pleasure to work with the Eviivo suite. I have found great assistance from the support team members that I have worked with to fix issues. I believe that we have a great presence on the internet with Eviivo, and as the world transitions back from the Covid-19 issues that we can have another great season. We had just transitioned to Eviivo at the end of 2018/19 season. There were a few errors on my part with the way I set up our room availability, which caused issues with the first 6 months we were with Eviivo, once I realized what I did, it took minutes to correct and presto our business took off. However 2019 was a down year for us in terms of room rentals, and of course 2020 is.....

Puntos a favor

The setup platform, and the way our B&B displays to the public. As I use the platform more and experiment with different aspects of the program, I have developed our business to a much better performing one, baring the covid-19 issues this past year and the shutdown of our B&b industry for most of our season.

Puntos en contra

At fist it was the availability of online assistance, which is still slim on Sundays. Please remember that for us small B&B's Sunday is a high traffic day, and the availability to contact assistance with an issue is still spotty to non existent.

Audrey W.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live

Revisado el 6/2/2019

Puntos a favor

There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Puntos en contra

Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare monthly tax liabilities.

For a company whose self-proclaimed mission is "to champion the independent sector and help small hotels, B&Bs, and accommodation providers succeed online", it is unsettling that our repeated requests for technical support have gone ignored. By limiting their clients' ability to govern their own account settings, Eviivo has made itself essential in this process. Not responding to support requests or even acknowledging them is simply unacceptable.

The magnitude of the switchover from ReZovation is irrelevant; Eviivo imposed this deadline on its customers, not the other way around. The setup process was focused on making sure our properties were optimized for OTA searches rather than ensuring that our understanding of the process was clear. Most of the initial calls were a checklist to make sure we had pictures uploaded and amenities selected. Eviivo did not mention that we wouldn't be able to access something as fundamental as a Revenue Report or Occupancy Report without upgrading to the premium subscription rates.

Eviivo does not understand their clientele; proactive customer service and guest recovery are important factors that differentiate small hotels from the large brands. Support isn't even available after business hours-- their business hours, not ours.

Eviivo's website states that they have a guaranteed 24hr turnaround for their Support Query. Our guarantee has not been met several times over.

Eviivo's indifference is inexcusable.

Hi Audrey,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch.

Terri S.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

A useful but cumbersome channel manager

Revisado el 11/10/2020

I used it because it was the platform available to me through BBCanada. If I remember correctly the yearly fee was quite low (perhaps a discount through BB Canada?) Once BBCanada was working on launching their own platform I began looking for another channel manager.

Puntos a favor

I like that it managed by bookings on multiple OTA's

Puntos en contra

I found it difficult to use. The functions were not easy to find and making updates was confusing.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

great over all PMS

Revisado el 20/1/2021

There was no PMS in place when I purchased the inn. eviivo has allowed me to run reservations much better than the previous owner.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to setup and use. Intuitive GUI. Company is always working to add new features.

Puntos en contra

The Group Booking function is a bit clunky to apply discounts or promotions I have to touch each individual room booked, not at a group level, yet I can attribute payment on one to cover all.

Debbie S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Software with a lot of options!!!

Revisado el 8/10/2020

Puntos a favor

I became associated with this software when the previous software company REZOVATIONS sold to Eviivo. The transition was a bit bumpy at first but over time Eviivo has become enjoyable to use. It has a lot of capability with a lot of options. Customer service is sometimes right on with help, other times I struggle to get a solution or a satisfying answer to my question or concern. I would like to see an improvement to the the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see an improvement to the ability to send email confirmations and correspondence to our customers. It would be nice to be able to preview or edit the email before you send it to your customer. Some times it becomes this software makes it difficult to change the price of a room when you book it.

Michele F.

Revisado el 26/1/2021

Pretty good ...I am happy with eviivo suite..just some changes would be so much better. Thanks

Puntos a favor

I find the most difficult thing about this software is that it is not designed for dummies like me. I have to get help from the Eviivo team and get shown the path. Once I see the path I can follow through, however it is not intuitive. I find uploading photos very cumbersome and the way you have to save them...lengthy. That whole platform needs to be upgraded? I think the whole thing needs to be a bit simpler to use...as mentioned it doesn't jump out at you. I like the price point, availability of help, and the result of the booking system though. Thanks Michele

Puntos en contra

As mentioned above..sorry put the "least" in the paragraph above

Donna B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Eviivo was the suggested replacement for Webervations

Revisado el 2/7/2021

This was presented as a option when the Chamber of Commerce in my community cut ties with Webervations. I made the switch, but at the same time listed my property on Airbnb. At this point the majority of my reservations come thru Airbnb, and they cost me much less than the reservations booked thru Eviivo. While I appreciate that guests can book my property directly without paying additional fees to Airbnb, the additional costs are outweighing the benefit.

Puntos a favor

More user friendly than Webervations was, but the additional costs are adding up. At this point I am leaning towards moving to Airbnb only. Much simpler model, lower cost and they handle my state tax payments for me.

Puntos en contra

In addition to paying a fee to Eviivo, I have to pay fees to a third party provider to process credit card payments. Unlike Airbnb, I am responsible for collecting and paying state sales tax. Eviivo touts the ability to advertise my property on other sites such as Home Away, Agoda, etc...but the fees are exorbitant. I am a small business and cannot afford to give up 15% to 20% of my revenue, which I could have rented the same dates thru Airbnb for a much lower cost.

Donna,
First I have good news. The integration between eviivo and Simpleview (Jack Rabbit) is now complete. You can actually just opt in to that channel within your eviivo suite. Also, I have other pieces of news to share with you regarding all of the things that have happened since you were initially migrated from Webervations to eviivo 2+ years ago. I will reach out to your directly.
Mike Weimann
VP Sales - Operations - US

Molida K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Can be questionable

Revisado el 6/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It provides the basic needs of any reservation software system. Being able to record gift certificates is a plus and the overall interface of it is pretty simple to understand and navigate for the most part. You're able to adjust room prices and minimum night stays and the reports aspect of it is decent too. You can customize the colors to differentiate payment statuses which always helps as well as customize and label colored flags to tag specific reservations all on the occupancy map.

Puntos en contra

The system is sluggish and very slow at loading anything. I've logged in from different computers and laptops, but it's not my personal laptop or desktop at work or my friends desktop that is making the system slow, it's the system itself. There is an update always going on and every update so far has not made the system more functional in any way or improved it by any means. I believe at one point that one of their updates had actually made the software worse. I don't like how it saves the same guest information over and over if that particular guest uses an outside third party website to make their reservations. It should be able to recognize the information and pull up that guest. It just makes it difficult to see thousands of names under the Guests Tab if you're wanting to search for a particular guest and it pulls up 10 duplicates of the same person with the same last name of the person you are looking for but with a different first name. That duplicate basically takes up the whole screen making you have to scroll until you find the guest name you're actually looking for.

Phillip C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Feature rich and simple to use

Revisado el 8/6/2021

Overall, we have enjoyed using Eviivo and have shunned many similar companies looking to entice us away. What Eviivo offers is at least equal to other providers and often more at a similar price. Using international staff, Eviivo's simplicity has meant seamless transitions for the new staff and us, and the multi-language help section helps a lot too.

Puntos a favor

Its simplicity, useability and managed profiles for security. More features than any one person needs and uptime is excellent - can't think when we last experienced any downtime.

Puntos en contra

We are a small hotel with 10 rooms, so we don't use the housekeeping feature and many others. These are great features and essential to larger operations, so this is not a negative in any way. I only mention it to emphasise that there is more to Eviivo than many of us need. Not a problem, but a fact.

Peggy D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Eviivo does what I need it to do

Revisado el 20/1/2021

eviivo was not easy to get up and running in my opinion. There are still things I don't understand. However, the chat feature enables me to get timely answers to my questions and the customer representatives are friendly and helpful. I haven't found eviivo to be responsive to phone calls or emails. A lot of the problem is due to my not knowing how to input information - set up rates, promotions, etc. but in the end the struggle was worth it. The system has been running smoothly for over a year now and I am happy with it.

Puntos a favor

In my opinion, syncing calendars is the most valuable aspect of the eviivo software. I no longer need enter reservations on multiple platforms as they come in - thus alleviating worry about double bookings. Also, I like having the financial reporting and calendars available for three properties in one place. I like having an historical record of guest information and reservations.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve was pretty steep and very stressful for me. My old software, Webervations, ended and I had to find software to takes its place. It took a long time to get eviivo operating the way it should. eviivo uses terms and wording that is European centric. Room titles and descriptions are not expressed in terms that would be typical for American travelers. Also eviivo does not permit syncing VRBO calendar, so my VRBO reservations must be manually entered on eviivo.

Respuesta de eviivo Traducir a español

Hi Peggy. I manage the US operation for eviivo. We very much value your feedback and your patronage of our All-in-One eviivo suite.

I am very much aware of what happened with the migration of more than 2k users in 2019. To say there were hiccups would be an understatement. Also...as eviivo suite actually provides so very many more capabilities than your old platform, and our platform at the time leveraged a more European nomenclature, your feedback about a bit of a steep learning curve then is understandable.

The good news is that in the 13 months since your migration...a lot has happened with the platform. For one all of our modules now have very universal naming conventions. For example, the booking calendar that was previously labelled the Diary, is now the Property Manager.

But, the most important statement you made is about your practice of inputting your VRBO reservations manually. You absolutely do not need to do this. I will have a member of team reach out to help.

Derek F.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple to use. Value for money.

Revisado el 5/2/2020

99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Simplicity.
There is a free trial!!

Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Puntos en contra

Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

Juan manuel H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Software util y funcional.

Revisado el 6/4/2021

satisfactoria.

Puntos a favor

funcionalidad y opciones en general para el cambio de tarifas, información visual y agilidad.

Puntos en contra

Tener que crear canales específicos para Airbnb y VRBO. Limitación en el tipo de promociones a realizar. Dificultades y errores cuando se utiliza la web a través del móvil.