Epos Now

3,2 (394)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema seguro de punto de venta electrónico (POS)

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 394

Sebastian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Un gran error contratar epos now

Revisado el 2/10/2023

Pésima. Me arrepiento de haber contratado esto. Nunca contestan servicio a cliente, mienten con tal de vender.

Puntos a favor

Es fácil de usar ny al inicio es facil de implementar.

Puntos en contra

Servicio a cliente. SI tienes un problema, jamás lo podrás resolver, solamente te cobran en automático y nadie se hace responsable por los errores.

Jordin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

UN HORROR DE EMPRESA

Revisado el 4/1/2024

HORROR. HORROR. HORROR. EMPATÍA 0 CON UNA PEQUEÑA TIENDA QUE HA TENIDO QUE CERRAR POR PÉRDIDAS

Puntos a favor

La falsedad de los comerciantes que lo promocionan

Si tienes pérdidas y cierras, recibes un castigo mensual de 102 €

Hello Jordin C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am sorry to read your comments and to learn about your experience to date.

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected].

EposNow

Lesly Estefani
Lesly Estefani

EL PEOR PUNTO DE VENTA

Revisado el 28/11/2023

No lo recomiendo en lo absoluto. No dan respuesta.

No lo recomiendo en lo absoluto. No dan respuesta.

Puntos a favor

He tenido la peor experiencia de compra y de uso con su equipo.

Puntos en contra

TODAS, no le dieron seguimiento alguno a mi compra. Fueron super irresponsables para darme solución.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

We use it to run our bar

Revisado el 10/2/2020

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

We use it daily to run the bar at our sports club and it works for us.

Puntos a favor

All seems to work as you would expect. Adding products is simple, the reports are good. As we are a sports club, we can also add our members so they can load up with credit.

Puntos en contra

We haven't found anything in particular that doesn't work. Customer services always help quickly if there is an issue.

Sam

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Be careful when you choose an epos system

Revisado el 29/1/2023

Terrible.

Terrible.

Puntos a favor

The equipment looks modern and smart, the software was ook, easy read and accessible.

Puntos en contra

Payment! You cannot control it. Despite closing the account, you still get billed.There is no debit order you can control, they cleverly use the same account ordering Transport for London use, they have access and take money from your account as they please and all you can do is close your whole account and block it against normal merchant use. Bank fraud departments take too long to investigate and don't stop the impending fraud in time. This is a terrible extortion. BE VERY CAREFUL, DO NOT GIVE YOUR BUSINESS CARD AND ACCOUNT DETAILS TO EPOSNOW.Every email you receive from EPOSNOW is DO NOT REPLY! They don't make it easy to get hold of them.

Marc

Run away from Epos now

Revisado el 1/5/2023

But perhaps the worst part of my experience with Eposnow was the unexpected bills. I signed up for their service based on their promise of no hidden costs, but****** ONE YEAR after using******their system, I was hit with an unexpected bill for services I never agreed to. When I tried to reach out to their customer service team to get it sorted, I was met with the same unhelpful and unresponsive service as before. also they forced me to pay those service I never used and agreed.Sadly, I'm not the only one who has had issues with Eposnow's billing practices. A quick search online reveals countless other customers who have been hit with unexpected charges or bills long after they thought they had paid everything.Overall, I would strongly advise against using Eposnow for your business. They seem to be more interested in selling their product than providing any sort of quality service or supportRUN AWAY DONT USE VERY SLOW ALSO CAME WITH FAULTY.Ended up I had to spend another 3k to setting up other pos system.

Puntos a favor

"I had an extremely disappointing experience with Eposnow. Firstly, their customer service was incredibly unhelpful and unresponsive. I had an issue with my POS system and it took days to get any sort of response from their support team. When I finally did hear back from them, they weren't able to resolve my issue and I was left feeling frustrated and unsupported.To make matters worse, the product arrived late, long after my business's opening day. Despite the delay being entirely their fault, Eposnow didn't seem to care about the impact it had on my business. It was incredibly frustrating to have to make do without a proper point-of-sale system for several days, and it had a significant impact on my sales.

Puntos en contra

I dont have anything else to say for this company speechless

Nestor
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Amazing [sensitive content hidden]

Revisado el 17/4/2024

Amazing experience with[sensitive content hidden] !!!
Patience !!!! After one year Having my System...

Amazing experience with[sensitive content hidden] !!!
Patience !!!! After one year Having my System , I finally found one very kind guy who help me to do new setups in the till. Was very helping and kind . Thank you [sensitive content hidden]
My best wishes

My best wishes

Puntos en contra

Nothing , he was very helpful and patience

Hello Nestor,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you received a fantastic service from us.

Knowing that our customers love our service brings us so much joy!

Your kind words will definitely be shared with the entire team.

If you ever have more to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

Thanks once again,
Epos Now

Cesar

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good system with many feature and few limitations

Revisado el 26/10/2018

Overall they are a solid company. The system is intuitive enough that I can manipulate it to carry out more functions. Still I think that there are others that are not as savvy that would prefer not to have manipulate the software so much in order to accomplish the desired result.

Puntos a favor

Price and ability to manage my system remotely their website.

Puntos en contra

For a bar, I find myself creating similar items with different costs and prices for let's say differ pour sizes for different kegs. I wish they had a template that you can create with various pour sizes and are already linked to the master product. Then you just pick the pour sizes you want and instead the cost and Price nd you're done. All from one screen.

The promotion features can be very glitch at times.

Hello Cesar.

Thanks for leaving us a review, it's great to hear that you like the system and the remote abilities.

It sounds like the product matrix app maybe useful to you regarding your pour sizes, it's a free app and will allow you to create variants for each product for volumes. If you are interested in this app it may be worth giving us a call to run through this with you.

Kind Regards
James

Christopher
Christopher

Don’t Trust EposNow

Revisado el 22/2/2021

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Horrible! Frustrating and letdown!

Puntos a favor

Nothing it wouldn’t work for my business

Puntos en contra

It whole system was a con! Don’t invest in it! Sales person said it would work for my business and it doesn’t complete waste of time!

Alternativas consideradas

Vend

Razones para elegir Epos Now

Sold by sales person epos now

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now

Price and was told it would work for what I wanted it to do.
Brent
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Watch out for GOT YA's in their contract

Revisado el 26/10/2023

While the software did what it was expected to do, the on going support is disappointing. Case in point, company closed in March 2023, we tried to cancel the account shortly after that. Cancelling the account is very difficult! We recently sold the hardware rather than binning it. Surprisingly, even through we had contacted tech support at EPOS NOW and cancelled, and advised that no further action was required, we had an email from the new owners that they had access to our accounts? Not sure that's very secure or legal???

Puntos a favor

The EPOS NOW software generally worked as expected. Once we signed the contract, we generally found it difficult to contact tech support, but we worked through it and got there in the end.

Puntos en contra

What really frustrated us was the sneaky way they got us to accept the Protect Now Care Plan that we didn't want or need. After a change in circumstance, we closed the company only to find that we apparently accepted some sort of care plan.... I do I.T., why would I need a care plan???? Anyway we are legally stuck paying their monthly Protect Now Care Plan for 3 years or pay it all off. So just be careful and read their contracts carefully. We will never do this again.

Sheri
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Customer support was non-existent

Revisado el 30/10/2023

It was simply terrible. I probably spoke or communicated through text/support with over 12 people - not one was able to get us up and running. It was ridiculously time-consuming, very frustrating, and negatively impacted my client's trust in my agency. It was such a mistake to go with a European-based company and one that made a lot of promises they couldn't keep.

Puntos a favor

It seemed reasonably priced and fully functioned from the material and salesperson. The numbers certainly seemed to work.

Puntos en contra

We were never able to get the calendar and payment systems integrated despite dozens of calls/emails/support tickets and unkept promises. Onboarding was disastrous. They couldn't deal with the time zone differences between Europe and the US and the reps seemed to not know anything beyond the very basics of the system. So we never had the system function for us and had to cancel and go through a whole other system selection process. They don't want to take back the equipment so we're stuck with their dedicated hardware to trash.

Brett
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good product, poor integration with EFTPOS and MYOB

Revisado el 15/9/2023

Continual dealings with the support team to sort out the MYPB integration issues.

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to administer, add products, customers, good reports.

Puntos en contra

Poor integration with MYOB, we have had no end of problems getting sales transactions to transfer into MYOB, missing transactions for no reason. Have had to deal with the support team many, many times, this is an ongoing problem. Also the system does not integrate with the New Zealand EFTPOS system, VERY dissppointed to find this out despite purchasing the EFTPOS app. After many months, there is still no integration. For this reason i do not reccommend it at all to NZ users.

Thanuka
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great service

Revisado el 9/6/2024

Puntos a favor

I was able to get assistance when needed. I was in a real fix when the till stopped working and I reached out to Eposnow via live chat. The chat agent was really efficient to help me out soon.

Puntos en contra

Based on the experience I have right now, I cannot think of anything bad about eposnow.

Catherine

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Modifiable POS System that is easy to use, quick update availability, and economically friendly

Revisado el 24/2/2017

When researching POS systems, I ran across a plethora of them out there. I set up online displays where I could interact with different systems. The problem I encountered is that we are a hardware, tool, and lumberyard retail store. With this means thousands upon thousands of products, skus, and etc. In addition, lumber prices fluctuate weekly. As a result, we have to have the capability of easily modifying prices. From the 6 different POS systems I interacted with, Epos Now was the simplest, user-friendly, and MOST economical. In addition, the customer service and response time to questions before we ever purchased the system was almost instantaneous. When your livelihood depends on being able to make sells, update products, add products, create applicable categories, track sales, itemize most often sold products, track profit/loss margins, and etc., it is a necessity to have a company that will grow with you and teaches you how to continually grow. For us, Epos Now has been phenomenal. The quick customer response and having your own 'handler' so to speak is great! I seek assistance from (Epos Now representative), and he never fails. He is quick to respond, quick to offer aid, and he teaches the program. He isn't a fixer where you have to continually call to have the same issue fixed. He is an educator. He teaches me about the errors I create when I am utilizing the system, and he demonstrates how to solve the problem.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about the product is the simplistic layout, the fact that the system is economical, the ease of learning the system, the quick access to help when it is needed. If your POS system fails, you have to have access to help and Epos Now is there when you need it-you don’t have to wait days to hear back. Another feature that I love is the tracking and reports. I love that I can track what customers order and be able to send emails when customers make payments on their credit accounts is phenomenal. Our customers love this feature.

Puntos en contra

I wish the measurement was in standard measurements instead of metric. For example, we sell nails and screws by the pound, but in the system we don't have the option to choose pound, but it isn't the end of the world instead we set it up as l (liter) but when you establish the cost it doesn't matter if it is showing as l or lb because you set it up as cost per 1 unit-whatever unit you choose to use. This is the same issue with measurement instead of foot, there is a meter, but it is still manageable without the standard measurement. The only option currently with Epos Now is metric, but it is my understanding that standard measurement is coming soon.

Mathew
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Extremely Disappointing

Revisado el 6/8/2020

I am so disappointed in EPOS NOW support. My system is running extremely slow and my staff and customers are complaining. Support tried everything they could and even sent a replacement computer. Neither has worked. I reached out to their online community and was told support would call me. That was 3 weeks ago. Software is buggy and and the IBC integration has issues completing the sale on EPOS. I have called IBC and they have assured me the issue lies with EPOS. Have requested call backs and raised tickets and no response. Regretting this purchase.

Thank you for your response but guess what...still no call or response from your team. I will be contacting AMERICAN EXPRESS and refusing charges until such time your company can provide the service I am paying you for and you agreed to provide.

Since my last update 1 week ago, I received a call from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very helpful. He took a video of my system running very slowly and a copy of the system logs. He said they would get back to me and here we are 1 week later with no response. This is becoming a real pain in the a**. This is not right and not the way any customer should be treated. How do I go about getting a full refund at this point???????

Another update, still no response from anyone at EPOS. Complete Radio Silence. Our IBC terminal stops working many times a day now and our system is unassigning the license at least once a day. The problems keep piling up and no one responds from EPOS.

Puntos a favor

I like the User Interface but thats about it.

Puntos en contra

The constant problems. My system runs so slow my staff does nothing but complain about it. It takes 5 to 10 senconds for the cash drawer to open. The systems boots us out at least once a day. The IBC integration is a joke. I have assured by IBC that the issue lies with EPOS. Customer service does not exist. We cant get through to anyone, return phone calls do not happen and requesting service via a web ticket does not work either. Currently in the process of refusing all charges from EPOS until the issues are resolved.

Christine
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

FAKE ADVERTISING WITH NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Revisado el 19/1/2024

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER...

THE WORST INVESTMENT !!!
I CAN NOT RECCOMEND IT TO ANYONE.
FAKE CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THEY ARE BASICALLY CONMEN JUST TAKING MONEY FROM OUR CREDIT CARDS AND BARELY ANY OPTIONS OF STOPING THE PAYMENTS.

Puntos a favor

Nothing! when I was looking for POS systems, I stumbled on this, and thought I should give it s try, once they saw my interest everyone from their team was on my neck constantly emailing me to make payment, and telling me how they'll support us in every step. our business is based in Uganda - Africa

Puntos en contra

Since then Aug 2022, they have been billing us despite the system getting to us like in december, since then they never respond to emails or if you call they put you on hold until your credit ends> very bad customer service, poor support and constantly billing. its now 1 year and 2 months and we have never used this fake system. its still as new as it was purchased.

if you can't give us support, at least remove your fake software so we use other systems. this has been the most frustrating investment!!!!

Hello Christine N,

I am keen to help you resolve any outstanding issues.

please feel free to reach out to me and my team directly at [email protected].

EposNow

Erick
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Customer Service

Revisado el 31/12/2018

While attempting to intergrade a new payment processing company, I could not have been more pleased with the service and assistance I received from support team. Team treated me with the upmost courtesy and respect that all customer service representatives should deliver to their customers. From start to finish, they were there to assist me the entire way through what should have been an easy setup but were able to overcome all the obstacles that came up along the way. Thank you so much for your help and I am so happy knowing I have their team available to assist me in the future.

Puntos a favor

Professional, courtesy and respectful to their customers. Representatives go out of their way to assure the problem you are experiencing is resolved 100%

Puntos en contra

there is not anything I can think of at this time that would classify as a con based on all the positive experiences I have had dealing with their IT department as of late.

Respuesta de Epos Now

Thank you for your 5 star business review of the service interactions you have had with us, it's really great to receive positive feedback from our customers.

We are striving every day to improve our customer service, we understand that some of the more technical aspects of our systems can require detailed explanations where patients and courtesy are required to promote great working relationships.

As one of our standard support customers please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or require any further assistance.

We looking forward to hearing from you.

Vicky

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Never buy EPOS and don't bother buying if you are in Canada

Revisado el 8/1/2021

I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

I will strongly recommend this product to people I hate and let them suffer.

Puntos a favor

I hate the system. We add inventory and the system will not pick items when customers are standing in line. Not only this is irritating, it becomes embarrassing also.

Puntos en contra

Everything. The screen will not work if sunlight is coming on the screen or even nearby. In Canada, I can't add certain taxes and fees. I can't get a detailed end of day report that separates my sales types by-products. Lottery redemption is a huge task and customers complain of wait times. Don't ask about customer service. You need something, UK customer service will call you in the middle of the night. I received my box and I was promised a customer display (please not although they will show you it is not included) am going back and forth with customer service for the last 2 months and they still have not given it to me. Their employees will tell you "yes, we are misleading, but it is not included in your base price". And good luck dealing with customer support. I have decided to move my services to some other service provider because Epos Now will not take care of my grievances and I don't have time and courage to deal with their customer support because they simply don't care. AND ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING. DON'T GET INTO THEIR SALES TACTICS AND USE EVO PAY AS YOUR PAYMENTS PROVIDER. TRUST US, YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CLOSED ON WEEKENDS. EPOS NOW EMPLOYEES WILL MAKE $2K AS COMMISSION BUT YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN DEALING WITH EPOS NOW AND EVO PAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT.

Matthew
  • Sector: Impresión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very useful system for SME

Revisado el 12/2/2019

Very Good. It has helped us total our end of day sales and with the breakdown of items and sold we can easily separate the Vatable sales saving time for our accounts team.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and can be edited to suit your business needs with time saving folders. It also has a very user friendly interface that can be picked up in minutes making it great for getting new employees up to speed

Puntos en contra

Updating the software was a little tricky but with the help of the telephone team this issue was resolved pretty quickly.

Hello Matthew.

Thank you for leaving us a business review, we take all feedback seriously and use this to help continually learn and grow and provide the best customer service possible.

The simplicity of our front end system is a real unique selling point making it easy to train staff and adapt for personal / business preference. The backend provides intuitive reporting about
profitability, revenue, staff or products analysis by location, staff members or across the whole business.This allows you to figure out what¿s working and what isn¿t to make actionable changes which will boost your bottom line.

I understand that updating the system was a little tricky, I'm pleased to hear that our award winning support staff were able to support you through this.

If you wish to provide any additional feedback please email [email protected]

Kind Regards
James

morteza

Totally RIP-OFF

Revisado el 26/11/2020

absolutely rip off,

absolutely rip off,
they advertise complete solution for £249 including till terminal, cash drawer and a printer. (to good to be true)
when I called to place an order, I ended up getting it for £600 for that.
here comes worst part, as I only received a till terminal without cash drawer and printer.
I called them up to find out, they advised me cash drawer and printer will be dispatched separately, so I had to wait for another week.
unfortunately another week passed and no sign of my items, this time after literally 12min holding my call ,different guy picked up the phone and went through my record and said that the amount you paid was only for till terminal and for cash drawer and printer I had to pay separately.Really??
so I paid £600 only for till terminal only, is this a joke
so I asked what is this £249 that you are puting for sale included, he responded thats plus 3 year warranty and licence fee.
Obviously I have already purchased the license and do not need 3 year warranty as well,however he said we won't make money out of this, so we need to add a 3 year warranty charge so to cover the cost.
This is ridiculous, nobody told me that, otherwise I would not go for it.

Puntos a favor

covers most of my needs,not a bad support team.

Puntos en contra

Be aware they con people easily.sluggish software, you have to buy all equipments from them so not compatible with any other hardware other than themselves.

Michelle

Terrible customer service

Revisado el 8/4/2018

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use. I would love to have continued to use it....if they stood by what that tell you when you are purchasing the product and provide customer support, as they indicated.

Puntos en contra

Do yourself a favor....DO NOT PURCHASE AN EPOS SYSTEM. They DO NOT stand by what they tell you, when you are purchasing their equipment. Their support after one year is HORIBLE. If you refuse to buy their customer support plan, they tell you that they provide email support, which is a lie. They told me desktops have a 3 yr warranty on all equipment. Now, they are saying it only had a 1 yr warranty and we have to pay for a warranty, to have anything replaced now. I have created several tickets and never heard a word back or got the problem resolved. Today (Sunday at 2:00 CST) our desktop was down (which is ironic since our warranty supposibly just expired on the desktop). We had customers in our store and I needed our desktop up to check out customers. We received an error message saying the desktop could not be found, it has been moved or deleted. We called EPOS. It went to U.K. They refused to help because we did not purchase the 24/7 customer support service and said to call the US support line on Monday. Needless to say, we will be shopping for another POS system that stands by their product and customer service!

Derek

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Glitches

Revisado el 27/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Fairly user friendly , great customer service

Puntos en contra

The number of glitches, ie. Past orders popping up out of nowhere.

Alternativas consideradas

TouchBistro

Razones para elegir Epos Now

The company went out of business

Razones para cambiar a Epos Now

Cost
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Dreadful support of a non functioning system

Revisado el 4/3/2021

Dreadful and extremely costly. Possibly the worst in over 30 years of working in Epos. As a consultant advising on Epos / Accounting selections for retailers of a single store through to significant multiple site/till configurations i could never recommend such a product confidently when it fails at its its most basic level.

In very short space of time became apparent that the product did not meet its claimed functionality and was creating significant challenge for the client and a decision to halt the project at significant cost and resort to its former system.

Puntos a favor

Not Much to define it above anything else in a crowded marketplace of average solutions.

Puntos en contra

With over 30 years in the Epos industry, both supply and executive user, Brought in to effect the conversion and integration of accounting systems for existing Eposnow solution. On representation of links to Xero and with other systems integrated elsewhere to the platform in the business all attempts to link were painful. !st line support were unable to fix and any higher support was not accessible. Insistence that the problem was Xero for over a week was frustrating until eventually a functioning link was established to the API (not a Xero problem).
Then the problems really started. Transactionally the information flows to Xero were flawed and did not balance to reality. The posting of sales invoices to the accounting ledger made no reference to defined accounting structure, created spurious entries and gave no meaningful method by which reconciliation could be achieved.

Kevin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Beware of what your told and what you get

Revisado el 15/8/2019

not really happy. thinking of at least dumping support because i see no value. i paid for the system outright so just going to grin and bear it for now. If my industry continues beyond 2020 would probably switch to clover

Not hard to setup
not hard to use
The till is OK

Puntos en contra

this a United Kingdom based software. The reporting when exporting to excel use VAT taxes and you have to change headings because a lot of them don't make any sense
when using an outside loyalty program platform the system is incredibly slow
The system uses nearly all the storage available and I find myself constantly having to try to delete windows update failures, downloads, and other items . I am a small shop and not an IT guy
Support is random sometimes unavailable and the times we have called in most of the problems have not been solved by their support . We were escalated but then no one ever calls back and we figured out the issues on our own.
'I'm unable to figure out how to use the added features as most things are just set up as individual items
I run a vape shop and was hoping to be able to use variants such as colors, and bottle sizes but was advised against during setup for reporting purposes. so every size and color is setup as an individual item which is disappointing as we have changing stock constantly in the industry.

Amy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor unreliable system. Card reader fails frequently.

Revisado el 18/3/2024

It was okay until I couldn’t take payment multiple times the first day of being in business. Even with tech support and having it hardwired into the network, the card still failed multiple times the next 5 days.

Does not deliver what it promise.

Puntos a favor

Sales reporting is actually good, it gives you a breakdown of everything including modifiers.

Puntos en contra

Unable to collect payment. On grand opening day, card reader failed. I called tech support to fix issue. It failed again a couple hours later. And every single day for the first week in business it failed. I couldn’t take a lot of payments on grand opening week. I also wasted a lot of time calling tech support grand opening week. Time that should be been spent on grand opening things, not troubleshooting a card reader. This product is an epic fail. Don’t waste your time or money.

Hello Amy L,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your experience so far.

I'm eager to gain more insight into your concerns. Please don't hesitate to contact me and my team directly at [email protected]. We're here to help.

EposNow Digital Team.