Gladly

Gladly es una plataforma de atención al cliente basada en la nube.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 123

Hafiz
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I will gladly recommend "Gladly"

Revisado el 9/12/2022

With Gladly, Support representatives feel empowered with natural efficiency, accompanied by a contemporary messaging interface that gives them the capability to converse across several channels and consequently the consumers feel pampered all the time.

Puntos a favor

Gladly is a customer-centric help desk platform for e-Com brands. Their great quote is, "Clients are not tickets or cases; they are actual human beings." They put customers and conversations as their top priority. Gladly provides an all-in-one platform for representatives to answer to clients across all channels from just one screen, "without tickets."

Puntos en contra

No real discomfort or negatives to report on Gladly as my team felt their experience enhanced significantly after the implementation of this software. If I can point out one single thing, the mobile application is slightly buggy at times.

Tracee

Glad to use Gladly!

Revisado el 29/12/2022

I love that all channels feed into this one location so you have all ways that a customer has reached out all in one profile and the more you build the profile the better it works and is more helpful to support staff and most importantly the customer!

Puntos a favor

The ability to have the customer as the focus and centralized around them is fantastic, it is the best system for customer support that I have used in 20 years

Puntos en contra

The ONLY complaint I have is how pending tasks sometimes do not show over in the left hand side of your inbox and the green notification bars that show at the top of the program block out some of the important information of the customer that you are currently working on

Laura
  • Sector: Muebles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 14/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to get information and view the messages

Puntos en contra

Customer not able to see us writing them back

John Reniel
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

Revisado el 21/9/2022

Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

Puntos en contra

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Alexis

Gladly review

Revisado el 29/1/2023

Using gladly as our primary tool software was the most amazing experience I've ever had. Because of gladly, the workload was 1000 times simpler and lighter. It's a great idea to consolidate all conversations in one location. Additionally, I love how easy it is to navigate with the icons.

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how easy it is to help clients using all available contact channels through phones, chat and emails and how useful it is to have everything in one place. You don't need to look through a lot of previous tickets in other areas to solve each client's problem because everything is so conveniently situated.

Puntos en contra

Nothing that I can think of, as the tool has been wonderful thus far in all respects.

Lester Mark

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly as the world's most love and trusted Platform

Revisado el 8/2/2023

Gladly assists commerce brands, including our company, in transforming customer service in order to increase loyalty by providing excellent customer service experiences through the platform.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about Gladly is it has a single, lifelong conversation across all channels. The user can view the customer's entire conversation history, regardless of channel, in a single view. This gives customers more context, less repetition, faster responses, and a more personal touch.

Puntos en contra

Although the user may experience errors when exporting data, Gladly significantly improves the platform's reporting capabilities, making it an even more powerful tool to everyone.

Rutchie Mae

Gladly as the most innovative Software - Connecting Customers with Tickets

Revisado el 19/1/2023

I love the overall Seamless experience between the agent and the customer in this Software. The usability by the customers and agents and the compatibility of this to our Platforms and company.

Puntos a favor

I like the Features of this Customer Service Software. The ticketing feature wherein we can handle multiple channels of communication. It has Complete customer service systems. This customer service platform has all of the features you need in a single platform and Gladly has it all.

Puntos en contra

I believe that not all customer service software is created equal- nor perfect but looking forward to how Gladly innovates more in the future.

Marisol
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Revisado el 18/8/2022

As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

Puntos a favor

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

Puntos en contra

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

Revisado el 23/8/2022

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

Puntos en contra

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

April Jae
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Why we recommend Gladly

Revisado el 15/1/2023

Overall, this tool helped in our daily Customer Experience, especially in how we are able to manage our daily tasks, in providing a fast response.

Puntos a favor

Our transition to Gladly was seamless and it provided a very satisfactory feature where we are able to interface with our members in a very seamless manner. super user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Puntos en contra

None that I can think of as so far the tool have been excellent in all ways and form.

Aicel
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Love Gladly!

Revisado el 29/11/2022

Conversations flow smoothly and it's very easy to use. Great reporting features too!

Puntos a favor

Gladly is very to use and has taken our customer's experience to a whole new level. We're able to personalize interactions a lot more!

Puntos en contra

They were missing some integrations that are important to use, but are very open for feedback and are slowly working towards them.

Kat

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

One word - TERRIFIC

One word - TERRIFIC

Puntos a favor

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

Puntos en contra

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Jia Fretz

Gladly Feedback

Revisado el 15/1/2023

I am using gladly to communicate with the people who need help with solving their issues with the service that our company offers and so far, it is very helpful and makes our job easier.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Gladly is that we can back-read the previous conversation without any hassle. Gladly is user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

I have been using Gladly for almost a year now and so far, Gladly is very easy to use.

Rhysha May

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

Revisado el 12/10/2022

Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Puntos a favor

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Puntos en contra

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Rebecca

Gladly thoughts

Revisado el 13/1/2022

I like gladly because Its easy to connect with our customers. All the information is in one place

Puntos a favor

I like that all the information is in once place. Makes my job way easier!

Puntos en contra

You can't unmerge a customer once accidentally linked or merged

Diana

Gladly is the BEST CRM

Revisado el 31/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Streamlined multi-channel communication and recordkeeping, allowing our team to work efficiently and keep our promises to members.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if pinning items worked chronologically instead of in the order pinned, that is legitimately the only flaw I can find.

Berlin
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

Gladly Review

Revisado el 12/9/2022

So far, the experience is good. Gladly support is always there to assist!

So far, the experience is good. Gladly support is always there to assist!

Puntos a favor

I like the single-thread feature. It makes checking member contact history easier.

I also like how gladly is set up, it's very user friendly.

Puntos en contra

No Chat transcript - Hopefully they add that feature in the future.

No mobile app. If gladly can have a mobile app, it's easier to monitor the queue while your away from your computer.

Traci
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Traci's review

Revisado el 15/1/2022

I think it is easy to use and very dependable.

I think it is easy to use and very dependable.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and to make phone call with. I also like that you can create templates for emails.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints, maybe more search options to make it easier to find customers.

Jillian
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Jillian Gladly review

Overall Gladly has been great. Everything in one place is so convenient

Overall Gladly has been great. Everything in one place is so convenient

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, intuitive, everything we need is in one place

Puntos en contra

Some issues with the phone feature glitching and not being able to answer calls

Valentina
  • Sector: Muebles

It is an amazing program to use for call centers

It is an amazing program to use for call centers

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about the software is the quality of the calls

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is when the customer's information is mixed up

Alina
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

great software!

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Mostly easy to use for emails, chats, and calls. some areas could have improvement

Puntos en contra

adding in a customer profile or going on breaks could be easier.

Ortal

Gladly is amazing

Revisado el 17/2/2022

positive experience overall

positive experience overall

Puntos a favor

This software is very efficient. I would recommend it to others.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing negative that I can say about this software.

Sherlley
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

Revisado el 3/11/2022

overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

Puntos a favor

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

Puntos en contra

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Jorge

Gladly is really useful

Revisado el 5/3/2023

It has been a really good experience

It has been a really good experience

Puntos a favor

This product is really great as it is our main connection with our customers and helps us reach back to them too.

Puntos en contra

There is only one thing I dislike about it and that is the ring tone when ever you get a phone call

Shelby

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Puntos a favor

Being able to quickly access customer data

Puntos en contra

Lagging and inconsistency with customer account mergers