Aha!

Un excelente software de hoja de ruta.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 525

• Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

A Product Manager's Bible

Revisado el 27/11/2019

Portfolio planning made easy. We had a pretty big disconnect between business, product and development up until discovering Aha! The tool we are actively using for our development sprints is not well-liked by the business/product heads so using Aha! has made a significant difference on how we plan our portfolio of products, visualize them on a shared roadmap, attribute market strategies to them and ultimately prioritize items from Aha! as the source of truth and push the "ready for development" items into Aha!

Puntos a favor

The breadth and depth of its functionality. You can really tell this is a platform built BY product managers FOR product managers.

Puntos en contra

The ramp up time took a little longer than we would've liked but thats the nature of the beast when you are working with a tool this powerful. Once I, as the power user, got the hang of everything, I was able to hold a few lunch and learn sessions with the rest of the team to get them up to speed as well.

Roadmunk y Asana

Razones para elegir Aha!

Not nearly enough power for what we require.

Productboard

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Better roadmap functionality, much bigger emphasis on planning and external facing capability to allow our customers to share their feedback on our roadmaps.
Matt

The Best End-to-End Product Management Software Available

Revisado el 2/2/2023

I have implemented and used Aha! across several companies and have seen it grow for nearly a decade. It keeps only getting better.

Puntos a favor

Aha!'s data model is robust and flexible to account for our unique way of running our business. The reporting and notes/collaboration tools allow us to consolidate all of our PM-based efforts into a single system. This helps keep everyone aligned, organized and efficient.

Puntos en contra

Because the application is so robust, there are some workflows sub-optimal user experiences (e.g. accessing views and report versions, creating capacity plans) that make onboarding new users cumbersome.

monday.com, Asana y ProdPad

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Flexible data model, custom fields/tables, and great reporting/roadmapping.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for your positive review! It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization (and past organizations!) achieve success — especially with reporting and notes. For new users, we have a great overview (https://www.aha.io/support/roadmaps/strategic-roadmaps/introduction/get-started-with-aha) on getting started with Aha! Roadmaps. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Matthew

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A good option for maintaing a backlog of features and defects

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Aha has been a good product for us, however we would like to see some updates or find a better long term solution.

Puntos a favor

Aha! is great for keeping a running backlog of features and defects to be seen across the organization and with external clients if desired. It makes voting on ideas easy and sharing those ideas out simple.

Puntos en contra

Aha! can sometimes be buggy when typing up a new idea, the admin portal is messy and hard to navigate. It is difficult to search for particular items in the portal from the back end. I wish there were more options to customize what fields people could and couldn't see.

• Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Finally A Product Management Application That Solves All Needs

Revisado el 28/6/2022

From the moment our trial started, I was impressed by the software and support we were provided. We weren't provided a sales pitch to later lead to a demo with no direction as is the case with most new application onboarding. Our sales person was also our technical advisor with a background in product management. They were able to answer all questions during our initial call. They demoed the product as it related to our experiences. And, they provided technical support throughout our trial. It truly was an excellent experience.

Puntos a favor

Aha! solves nearly every need we have for product management. It easily integrates with systems we've found difficult to connect in the past and it provides a straightforward, easy-to-use interface for stakeholders to provide Ideas and Requirements. One or both of these have been a major struggle for other applications we've tested. On top of this, Aha! provides a structure to our product management and future roadmap that we've not had in the past. This is important as a single user may work across multiple workspaces managing a multitude of products.

Puntos en contra

If you are not familiar with the technical setup, there are some complexities to work through, especially if integrating with other systems. However, once done correctly, these integrations work flawlessly. Also, if you are new to agile product management or you've never worked in a rigid product roadmap structure in the past, there is a learning curve. With this said, once learned, it will make you a better product manager while making you far more productive.

Lucidchart y Smartsheet

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

They solved for nearly all of our use cases and provided an experience and product that will allow use to grow over time.

Hi Ryan,
Many thanks for sharing your review. I am so glad to hear that our Customer Success team was able to help you get set up. Every member of our customer success team has deep product management expertise — and our primary purpose is to increase the happy use of Aha! products. We are available 24/7 and respond to everyone globally within a couple of hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Karen
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Using Aha for Education Assessment products

Revisado el 16/8/2020

We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

Puntos a favor

For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

Puntos en contra

I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

I was used to Aha from my previous company, we found the functionality to be expansive, used accross tthe departments it was coordinated and allowed mixed methodologies in its monitoring and reporting in the products being eveloped. The product management function in the company I am now in is new. I wished to introduce the best in class product management tool, for transparency, acountability and reporting capability accross the company. we have offered many in house demo's and everyone is very impressed, especially as they now know how they can access the information they need to fulfill and support their departments too
Krisztina
Krisztina
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Made by rockstars to rockstars

Revisado el 2/9/2021

Puntos a favor

What I love most in Aha! that it is highly customizable to all of our needs, and incredibly easy to use. I also like the reporting capabilities, it has never been easier to me to create real time reports literally in minutes and not to worry about the correctness of the data. Third thing I would mention is the stellar customer support and the frequently released new and cool features of the software.

Puntos en contra

Only that the editor license is not available to more people within our team due financial circumstances but as I always say Aha! costs this amount for good and valid reasons.

Mike
Mike
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Only paid for task management software to use!

Revisado el 3/1/2020

Great so far. Always quick to respond and really helpful. They even let me pause my account while we had a slow down in the business.

Puntos a favor

There are so few tools that allow you to develop the strategic direction of a product alongside the aspects of delivery. Being able to add the strategic vision, goals and initiatives plus link those to the releases and roadmap is awesome! I also love how as the product management I can see all the work passed to my team in a release schedule view whilst also maintaining a Kanban view for my team's workflow management.

Stop messing around with Jira/Confluence, Monday or Trello and get on Aha!

Puntos en contra

The tool is so rich that it can take some getting used to but once you get stuck in then you really feel the benefit!

Jon
Jon
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Great Start!

Revisado el 13/9/2019

Program-level road mapping is looking very positive. We are looking to continue the evaluation for a bit more and then look to purchase a number of enterprise-wide licences for program and project managers to utilise and share a common and collaborative platform.

Puntos a favor

Very robust, yet flexible to my needs and presentation. Always accessible with the cloud-based format. Visual illustrations of roadmaps and timelines across many projects and programs conveys customisable key messages to all key stakeholders- Executives, managers, and team members, alike. Customer support is also awesome; I was able to engage in a 1:1 tutorial and answer all my queries at that time and readily afterwards.

Puntos en contra

A bit of a learning curve as to how to apply the software to fit my requirements and intentions. Customer support helped a lot to easily overcome that.

Roadmunk y Visio

Roadmunk y Visio

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

For the integration and features noted above.
Jessica
Jessica
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very complete product. Great customer support.

Revisado el 20/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Has all the features I need to conduct my daily Product Management work, and the tool's speed and performance makes it very easy to work with.

Puntos en contra

Pricing gets very expensive as it is paid per user. Should have an option of unlimited guest members (viewers)

There are many features and functionalities. I believe the onboarding tutorials could be more detailed and show real daily examples of features usage.

Hi Jessica,
Many thanks for your review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. We offer a variety of plans to meet different organizational needs. Many customers find our Enterprise plan is great for balancing paid seats for folks who need to add and manage product data with unlimited seats for folks who just need to review and comment on data. If you are interested, please don't hesitate to send us a note at [email protected]. Our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Possibly the best product management and roadmapping tool. Period.

Revisado el 29/5/2020

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

We love it -- My team and I. Their support has been quite great too.

Puntos a favor

Simplicity and ease of use. We tested almost 4 other products and can safely say Aha! takes away the complexity and the confusion away for small product teams when building software, and yet retains the powerful features so that we can grow.

Puntos en contra

Cant think of anything extraordinary that may have had a negative impact. Really can't..

ProductPlan, Airtable y Productboard

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Simplicity and ease of use. They also had a very attractive Startup plan, which requires qualification. But we'd likely have still bought it, considering that we didn't want to spend so much time learning how to use a tool :) instead preferred a tool that adapts to our own ways.
Audrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best customer service, hands down!

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great.

It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well.

The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team.

Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Puntos a favor

Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

Puntos en contra

We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually...

The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that.

The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

Asana

Razones para elegir Aha!

We needed transparency, a department wide overview of all projects and campaigns that we could easily share with the powers that be. There was little project management capabilities that truly helped the team move campaigns forward - so the robustness of Aha! takes care of that and so much more! Now we have a birds eye view of every detail of what we do.

Basecamp

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Because Aha! is even more robust. I used Asana in my marketing firm for years and loved it, but we are not a Google based company and it still had limited options that Aha! beats.
Rekha
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent tool for product innovation and management

Revisado el 3/9/2021

I love that Aha! Customer teams are focused on customer success. They provide exceptional support and their knowledge center is outstanding! Every Aha customer support interaction has been quick, and addressed to satisfaction. All employees seem like they are experienced and well trained and respectful/professional.

Puntos a favor

The roadmap functionality and features, ideas portal and the ability to create dynamic presentation are key features that have been critical to our product teams. I like that we can connect the strategy of our business, goals and mission at the function and feature level. The UI is easy and intuitive and connecting to Jira is a huge plus for our collaboration with solutions engineering teams.

Puntos en contra

SAFe methodology is not completely implemented - although we have found ways to engineer it to fit our organizational maturity in adoption of SAFe

Productboard

Razones para elegir Aha!

It did not provide useful tools for product management, strategy, ideas portal. It was hard to see the tracebility and provide senior level management reporting

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Customer support, ease of use and setup, great UI, ability to have cohesive view across all areas, strategy, product, development teams, marketing, etc.
Tim
  • Sector: Biotecnología

Game Changer for Product Portfolio Planning

Revisado el 1/10/2019

Aha worked with us in a very patient and collaborative manner to understand our needs and create the right solution package to help us make this transition successful. They worked with us over the course of 3 months on the setup and were available on a daily basis to answer questions and provide advice.

Puntos a favor

1. The roadmap interface is intuitive, clean, and provides the visual information at a glance that our end users can easily understand.

2. The integration with JIRA is robust and reliable.

3. The support is excellent with quick turn-around and helpful solutions.

Puntos en contra

I would like a "drag and drop" ability to manage dependencies between Releases/Epics/Stories on the roadmaps. I'm sure it will be added in the future, as Aha provides an excellent forum for obtaining feedback.

ProductPlan, Roadmunk, Asana y ProdPad

Razones para cambiar a Aha!

Best combination of functionality, interface, and support. Aha has tremendous experience in this field and it shows in their product.
Lisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Offers room to grow in to

Revisado el 7/12/2020

Overall Aha! is a very well documented and supported product. The support I've received both over the phone and via email has been great - they really do have experienced product managers available to answer technical questions as well as talk about implementation details/best practices (note: they will make you schedule an appointment if you need to go to the level of screen share...I struggled with that at first but I think it's a gentle way of teaching folks to fish...as most questions can be answered if you take the time to read the documentation). We have also had a good response on a couple of key feature requests which I was impressed by given our modest account size.

Puntos a favor

What has been most useful to us is the ability to let the respective teams remain in their tools of choice while being able to knit together an end to end picture from top-level goals down to the execution of features and go to market activity. The pre-built integrations to Salesforce, Zendesk, GitHub, Slack, and Asana made linking the picture together across our org a pretty light lift.

Puntos en contra

We struggled with the UI here and there as well as getting folks fully up to speed on the available capabilities/best practices as it is feature-rich. Our approach was an incremental deployment starting in the middle of the data model. If I had a chance to do it again, I would start at the top with clear goals, vision and a focus on capturing product strategy details and then move down through the initiatives and into tracking the implementation details via releases/epics/features.
Some of the new enterprise + features around collecting customer feedback are pretty interesting.

Fran
Fran
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Loads of customization, but best suited to big enterprises and too expensive for the value it...

Revisado el 15/6/2023

Initially, we wanted a system where our ideas could be linked to our features. We looked at a few options at that time and Jira discovery had no yet come out and we thought Aha would be best even though it was very expensive. After trying to use it for a year, and the additional cost of more seats for when our team grew it really hasn't been the best fit for us. Our team has found it cumbersome and we don't use all the additional functionality it provides. After our account renewal I did ask the team for a refund and to cancel our subscription, but the aha team were unwilling to consider providing a pro-rata refund.

Puntos a favor

I liked the quick responses from the support team and the fact that the ideas were linked to the boards and roadmap planning.

Puntos en contra

We currently use Jira and found the separate workflow and webhook added an additional layer to our work processes without adding a lot of value. We also found the system far too overcomplicated for our small start up needs. It would be great for a big enterprise with loads of processes, however we prefer and quick and easy product workflow without all the formalities and steps that Aha is created for.

ProductPlan, airfocus y Productboard

Canny

Ideas and reporting.

Hi Fran,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience with our support team and utilizing ideas and features. If your needs change as your team grows, we are here to help and answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Scott
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Aha offers tremendous value for product managers and integrates well with development software.

Revisado el 20/1/2023

I've really enjoyed using it and continue to find new ways I can leverage its features. It's worth mentioning that when I have had questions, or something has gone wrong their technical support has been phenomenal. They respond in the same day and in most cases are able to immediately answer my questions. In cases, where an actual bug was found, I've even had their developers fix the issue within a couple days and let me know to try it again.

Puntos a favor

The product has great tools for defining your product strategy, vision, mission, and allows you to easily track ideas, features, and plan your releases effectively. It offers a great integration with development software such as Azure Devops or Jira to bridge the gap between product management and development. I've found the software easy to learn and intuitive as I never had formal training and was still able to figure out how to use it well.

Puntos en contra

I haven't experienced any feature that I've found troublesome or largely lacking in an essential capability as it is customizable in the right places. There are some features (i.e. polls) that I don't have access to with the current license that we have that I would like to try out so I can't say for sure if there are any gaps in such features.

Respuesta de Aha! Labs

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your define strategy and connect product management and development. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected] — or even for a live demo of polls!

Nicola
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wondeful product, extreme power in Enterprise+ subscription

Revisado el 22/5/2023

I'm using Aha from years as a Product Manager. I use it for multiple tasks, from planning, overview of the status and extended integration with DevOps. This is also achieved via tools we create via the APIs which are very rich.The possibilities offered for the customization are very large, and we are usually able to optimize all the flows based on our needs.The reporting is also one of the strenghts were different data can be combined and displayed, especially when using the very powerful custom equations.

Puntos a favor

Product customization is exteremly flexible, especially if combined with the Enterprise+ customization possibilities.Integration with DevOps is working very well.Customer support is very proactive and fast to provide help and solutions.

Puntos en contra

Ideas integration with the features could be improved to have better automation, but overall is working well.

Hi Nicola,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is great to hear about the years of success you have had with Aha! If you have specific feedback about our ideas functionality we would love to hear about it in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/). Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions ([email protected]) you may have.

Simon
Simon

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A Product Manager's best friend

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Having been on a long journey over the years with many different types of project/product management software solutions, none of them ever seemed to be "the one". Aha takes a different approach, and focuses on management of end-customer value that is aligned against the vision you have for your company and its products.

It's the first work management platform I've used that took this holistic approach, and actually its massively empowering. I'm now able to construct high level roadmaps for complex projects that span multi-discipline teams that can be reported to all stakeholders very clearly and easily.

Managing the features the team are going to focus on in a customer centric way is also great. Yes, you can use Aha for task management, but often in a product management capacity it's more important to express WHAT customer outcomes & benefits we want, and then let the team figure out HOW to deliver them.

Moreover, the customer support from the Aha team is excellent, with plenty of guides not just how to use the platform, but also how to strategically tackle typical challenges that product managers face.

I highly recommend Aha. It's a liberating product from a team that clearly have an awesome culture based around customer success.

Puntos en contra

Aha is a sophisticated tool that's very flexible and configurable so it takes a little while to get fluent with everything it can do, and understand the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you find your groove it gets much easier. The support team help with that though.
Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but then you do tend to get what you pay for.

Matt
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Game changing software for product teams

Revisado el 26/6/2023

Very satisfying, this tool has a chance to help us transform as a business!

Very satisfying, this tool has a chance to help us transform as a business!

Puntos a favor

Very initiative to use and can be extremely powerful if setup with some foresight. It is flexible enough to be tailored to any kind of business yet rigid enough to instill needed discipline when using across a team or teams..

Puntos en contra

Not much to dislike. While it can feel expensive, their reviewer and viewer (free users) make it easy to scale across many team members.

Jira, monday.com y Asana

No comparison.

Hi Matt,
Thank you for the great review. We love to hear that Aha! has been a game changer for your product teams. As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Sam
Sam
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Aha moments around every corner

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Ability to produce a roadmap for the first time in company history while integrating that with Aha Develop for targeted sprints which has increased delivery time and quality of each release. The ideas portal has also been crucial to our business and engagement with our users.

Puntos a favor

It is user friendly while being extremely robust as you get deeper into the functionality. So far I've found that almost everything is possible in Aha and sometimes just takes a little thought on how you want to achieve it that will fit your organization.

Puntos en contra

I can't say there is anything that I don't like about this software. We're in the middle tier package and anything I would mention here is included in the highest tier.

Jira y Airtable

All in one.

Hi Sam,
Thank you for sharing such a positive review. And for letting us know you are benefiting using the whole product suite including Aha! Develop. It is great to see that Aha! has helped you produce a high quality roadmap! As always, if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Stephanie
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

All a product manager can dream of!

Revisado el 4/6/2020

There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency...

There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency on roadmaps and release plans throughout the whole company
* closer collaboration & transparency with customers through the ideas portal
* higher efficiency in Product Management due to clear structure and standardized processes
* better focus on strategy instead of only tactical fire-fighting
* easy integration with the R&D tool (Azure DevOps in our case)

Puntos a favor

As a product manager you get a lot of information daily from all kinds of sources - and none of the tools that R&D typically use support you in structuring that information. So, you end up with Excel sheets, One Note notebooks, word docs in Sharepoint folders - everything scattered out. When we introduced Aha! the immediate effect was that suddenly everything has a place: from vision to strategic goals to tactical user story specifications, wireframes etc. It's right where you need it when you need it.

Puntos en contra

Introducing Aha! requires a mindset change in the Product Management team - everybody needs to embrace it and actually start using it to make an impact. This has been, and still is, the biggest challenge we're facing. I do not recommend buying Aha! if you don't have an internal champion who will help standardizing the usage and train the other team mates.

Mark

Lots of Opportunity

Revisado el 21/6/2022

Puntos a favor

Prioritizing work and managing the roadmaps are the most intuitive and foundational parts to Aha!. The Integrations to various development systems are also strong.

Puntos en contra

Additional integrations with UX-type solutions such as Figma are only available through the additional development product. Our current development product is so integrated into our development activities, that it'll be very hard to move to a new system to take advantage of these additional integrations. Direct product usage integration would also be immensely valuable to add to the software to track the performance and engagement of delivered work and monitor KPIs.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear how Aha! is helping your organization achieve success. I encourage you to vote and comment on an idea in our ideas portal (https://big.ideas.aha.io/) in regards to your Figma integration request. Our product managers continuously review ideas when building out our product roadmap. Please note that our API is available and can be used to create integrations. You can find more information here: aha.io/api. As always if you ever need any help at all, our Customer Success team are all former product managers and would love to answer any questions you may have at [email protected].

Nolan
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Very good tool that is continually improving with helpful support reps

Revisado el 9/12/2021

It's very good. While occasionally frustrating, the tool itself does work once the data is in there.

Getting all the data in and hierarchy setup requires somebody with knowledge of Aha, but it's worth it.

I'm definitely impressed with how many positive changes I've seen to it over the last two years and the customer support is infinitely better than any other tool I've used

Puntos a favor

Tool allows you to easily and visually create product hierarchy

Integration with Jira is incredibly helpful

Support reps respond promptly and always have the answer (even if it is "that's not possible")

It's improved massively in the last two years since I started using it

Easy to customize fields/issues

Puntos en contra

Some views meant to be easy to view are still ugly and not easy to change (pivot table / custom roadmap)

Occasionally Buggy - this comes with the territory of continually improving

The hierarchy can be restrictive, although I've noticed this has improved recently as well so hopeful it's eliminated as a problem in the future

Some features (capacity planning, dynamic forms, idea widgets) are only on the enterprise+ plan which is annoying considering how basic they are to the function of Aha

Andras
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Best in class Release Management SaaS Solution

Revisado el 18/5/2021

I used Aha! in a 400K person software develop company and then implemented in a SMB NFP standards organization. It was able to support both environments without issue. Great response from a network / app pov. Scales to your organization needs.

Puntos a favor

Aha! is SaaS based Release management software that provides a very flexible and customizable process based engine which provides unsurpassed reporting and analytics of your releases and strategy. The product provides good integration with other devops tooling and non-licensed based portals for access by average non-seated users.

Puntos en contra

There is a need for strong SCRUM or process background and it will take some effort to setup the processes. This is not necessary a con but the tool requires a couple of weeks of effort to setup before adding users. Even then I suggest you add a project test the process and adjust.

Doug
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Without Equal -- Absolutely Essential for Strategic Thinking and Planning

Revisado el 11/8/2020

I used Aha! very successfully in my previous job, and when I decided to start my own company, it was one of the first pieces of software I knew I needed to license. No way I'm starting something this important without it.

Puntos a favor

Comparing Aha! with other business software like Trello, Airtable, Jira, etc entirely misses the point. Aha! is about strategy. It's a serious tool for serious thinkers, not a lightweight, card metaphor.

It encourages you to think through what you want to accomplish and why, while enabling you to link the releases and features that make up your strategic roadmap to these measurable, strategic objectives.

Features can (and should!) be easily linked with tactical Jira User Story (and Subtask) and Task issues, which will then bi-directionally sync Feature/issue data between systems and automatically update completion percentage for at-a-glance executive status reporting.

I've tried a LOT of other products, including those solutions built on top of Jira. Save yourself the time, and check out Aha! It's the only product that actually helps me think through my strategy and links these models and timelines to tactics so that I can see progress against my objectives.

Puntos en contra

The state of Gantt charts can be a little confusing, e.g. "Click here for latest version" and/or enabled "Save" button, when I haven't made any changes.