Everhour

Software de seguimiento temporal, planificación, presupuestos y gastos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 340

Pablo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

La mejor herramienta para realizar seguimiento de tareas

Revisado el 18/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Utilizo Everhour a diario integrado con Asana y es muy útil para poder ver el tiempo empleado por tareas y a su vez por cada proyecto. Utilizo la extensión de Chrome, que una vez instalada funciona perfectamente.

Puntos en contra

Tuve algunos problemas a la hora de vincular la extensión para que funcionara integrado con Asana, pero una vez logrado funciona bien.

Paul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Revisado el 26/8/2019

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end.

I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too.

The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Puntos a favor

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click.
The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks.
On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget.
And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Puntos en contra

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Harvest, Clockify y Toggl Track

Razones para elegir Everhour

We used Jira together with Timesheet, the performance withheld us from quickly add tickets and time. We found Clickup and together with everhour we have a better solution which works faster and gives better insights.

Jira

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

Better integration with Clickup. Better user interface Existence of an API Budgetting + Scheduling of Projects

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Casey

User Review

Revisado el 11/11/2022

Smooth

Puntos a favor

Clear and accessible navigation tools that make time tracking quick and easy.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about Everhour!

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedback!

Noelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

I like Everhour

Revisado el 10/11/2022

It's OK, as far as time trackers go. I have not recommended it to anyone yet, but if anyone asked me, I'd say it's pretty good. I prefer the other time tracker that I have used for 10+ years, but my organization prefers Everhour, mainly because of the way it integrates with Asana. And I do have to say, Everhour's integration with Asana is superior to the other time tracker that I used.

Puntos a favor

I like the Chrome plugin and the way it integrates seamlessly with Asana.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to use this at a more micro level. We have it set up to be task-oriented, but I'd like it to be not only task oriented by micro task. For example, if I'm writing an article, the task is for the article, but I do writing, editing, and publishing. I like to track those individual sub tasks under the umbrella of the parent task. I also don't like the dashboard user experience. I've used another time tracker for years, and it has a much better dashboard UX; Everhour is not as intuitive as I'd like. That said, it is a nice time tracker, especially given all of its integrations.

Hi Noelle,

This is possible to track time on Asana subtasks, so I believe your desire of micro management can be achieved.

Alan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 19/8/2022

Overall is a good product that have their pros and cons

Puntos a favor

It is very user-friendly and the interface looks good. Easy to use for the employees

Puntos en contra

The mobile app is what I liked the least because it is just for iPhone and not everyone on the company have iPhone, so when they are working outside the office they are not being able to keep track of the time spent on a project. Even with people with iPhone they are not able to search by project

TrackingTime, ClickUp, Clockify y Toggl Track

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

It was the most user-friendly and quickly to understand and teach the employees. Also because I liked the interface

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thanks for the feedback, Alan!

HAnk
  • Sector: Automatización industrial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

IT Tech opinion

Revisado el 10/11/2022

good

Puntos a favor

Ease of install of software and configuration

Puntos en contra

There is no desktop app integration for Asana

peter
  • Sector: Internet

Revisado el 19/10/2022

Puntos a favor

Invoice clients with hr rate and he’s spent on project

Puntos en contra

Nothing it dose what we need it to do !

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thank you for this review!

Lu
  • Sector: Investigación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Good experience for me

Revisado el 17/11/2022

Good experience until now

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, to share and report working time

Puntos en contra

Until now i do not have much negative experience about this product.

layne

Big Fan

Revisado el 28/11/2022

Overall, I really like Everhour and have great things to say about it. I really appreciate the flexibility and ease of pulling helpful reports.

Puntos a favor

The UX is easy to learn and navigate. It's nice to have the chrome extension.

Puntos en contra

On other tools it's nice to be able to quickly type 1h (one hour) or 30m (thirty minutes). Get used to that on project management tools like Asana then switch to Everhour and then have to switch to the analog format. It would be nice to have both options.

Erin

Revisado el 28/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to contribute time to projects

Puntos en contra

Not sure what I like least about this software

Jeffrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Revisado el 18/11/2019

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Puntos a favor

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task.
- Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning.
- The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Puntos en contra

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals.
- The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Harvest y Toggl Track

Razones para elegir Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Julie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Revisado el 28/9/2019

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Puntos a favor

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Puntos en contra

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Daniel

Excellent, just excellent

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Puntos a favor

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Time Doctor

Razones para elegir Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

David

Everhour Review

Revisado el 19/11/2019

Puntos a favor

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Puntos en contra

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

RescueTime y Toggl Track

Razones para elegir Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Razones para cambiar a Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Roshni

Loving Everhour so far

Revisado el 19/11/2019

Puntos a favor

I use Everhour integrated with JIRA. New updates come through every few days making the product more wholistic in its purpose, seems like they're working through a well-prioritised list of features.
I'm quite excited to see new stuff being rolled out almost each week even though not all of them always apply to me. They respond very quickly to support requests and their help sections are quite informative.

Puntos en contra

I didn't have the option to import hours from my old tool into Everhour and had to / still have to do that manually for 10 people for 3 months so we could get all hours from start of the financial year into the system.
There is an option to set Client Budgets however they dont get pulled into the reports (yet) - waiting for this feature to come through soon :)
Would be good t be able to define multiple budget periods.
Eg: "xx" amount for initial implementation for a client from Jan-Feb, and then an on-going "yy" amount from March on wards .
This is currently a manageable issue, but i do need to go in and remember to change budgets etc manually.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Roshni, thanks for your thoughts, we will think about them!

Skyler

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've Tested the Alternatives: Everhour is the Best Time Tracking Tool for Apps like Asana and...

Revisado el 27/10/2021

I've been using Everhour for over a year and things have been great. I've used the major alternatives and Everhour is the most seamless to use with the most features.

Puntos a favor

It's seamless integration with Asana. The ability to capture data directly from Asana and track time without having to define a project every time you need to do so is a huge time saver. The ability to also track budget based on whatever ways work best for your business model is fantastic as well (e.g. by cost, hours, billing, etc.).

Puntos en contra

A few things I wish were better would be:

• A direct integration with Data Studio.
• The ability to handle expense recording directly within Asana and/or the ability to do bulk expense recording.
• The ability to handle workload management using Asana data.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Skyler, thanks for this review! Heads up, we are actively working on your 3rd desire from Cons box!

Benjamin

Hassle-free Time-Tracking

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Overall a great and very affordable software with just the right amount of very robust and well thought out features! The perfect tool for freelancers and companies!

Puntos a favor

- I hate wasting time on complex software. Everhour just gets out of my way so I can get work done.
- Very responsive and helpful support!
- Github integration is fantastic and makes time tracking a lot easier and faster!
- I can build detailed reports of my work for clients
- Exporting invoices directly to Freshbooks perfectly integrates my timetracking with my invoicing workflow
- The app allows me to quickly start/stop timers when I forgot to do so on the web

Puntos en contra

- I'm still missing a feature to email reports to clients. Preferably automatic at defined intervals (weekly/monthly)

Timely, Harvest y Toggl Track

Hi Benjamin,

Thanks for the high rate, emailed reports are on their way!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

The time is gold

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

There is a popular saying that says "Time is money" and Everhour knows it very well. Few give it the importance that the proper administration of hours should have. Every second, every minute and every hour are vital in any activity of human beings. Now, for a company, institution, or a working group, having an application that knows how to manage the moments and occasions of your time is fundamental. This software allows you to manage according to your work schedules, through a simple but very effective and efficient platform.
If you need to optimize your workflow then this application will serve you without any doubt. If you are an entrepreneur, with a certain team or staff, it will be good to have Everhour to have a precise time tracking of employees, billing and payroll control. For something, as expressed by your official account, you have the confidence of more than 2,000 companies in more than 70 countries.
Now, speaking of its vital functions, Everhour has a wide group of tools based on a minimalist platform for the convenience of any user. You can keep a record of all budgets of your projects, schedule alerts, track the time with an estimate based on the tasks of the worker. Creation of billing reports, expenses, and progress according to time. This is how this software will be vital for you to manage all your time accordingly.

Puntos en contra

The competition of Everhour is not easy. There are other software such as Hubstaff that also perform the same functions. That should motivate constant updates of the system with the implementation of more and better tools, although for the work to which it is intended, is quite good.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thanks, time is gold indeed!

Markus

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Revisado el 20/3/2017

We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team.

I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well.

The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English.

The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say.

So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive
Very polished
Great reporting facility
Useful integrations

No API

Hi Markus,

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice.

Public API is available by this link:

Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

Loren

Asana Integration is Unparalleled

Revisado el 29/10/2021

Puntos a favor

We use Asana for project management and Everhour integrates in a way that make it feel like the time tracking is managed completely in asana. It tracks to each task and sub task as we create them in asana — and can track tags, people, estimates, billable vs non-billable, and probably a bunch more things I don't even know. Compared to other time trackers that "integrate" with asana — they simply provide an interface button where you still have to select the task again, vs. everhour where you create the task in asana and click the start button and you're on your way.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I'm aware of yet. I guess having more robust invoicing would save me from exporting the invoicing to Xero.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thank you for leaving this review, Loren!

Daniel

Best tool to Track your Team, Clients, Projects and Tasks

Revisado el 30/3/2017

We are a 15 people team working remotely from different cities of Latin America and Europe, and time tracking for each client, project and task has been always a major issue.

We've been using Everhour for the past year or so, and it has become an essential tool for our team. Is not just that gives us the abbility to track how much time we have dedicated to a project, but also to estimate how much time a particular task will need in order to be completed next time and by who. Easily create sand save reports with just a few clicks.

One of the most important features, is its integration with Asana, our Project Management Software of choice, but Everhour is powerful enough to let you create your own projects and tasks within the platform.

Their support team it's very dedicated and really interested in listening about what you have to say and what can be improved.

We are a happy Everhour customer and always recomend to dev teams, agencies and organisations.

- Easy to use
- Clean interface. Responsive design.
- Easily sets up with Asana, Trello and other third party project management tools
- Affordable

Puntos en contra

- We could use a mobile app, but for now the responsive designs does the trick
- You just can setup your account using a single Project Management platform. So, if part of your team uses Trello and the other one Asana, you can't track time in both accounts in a single session... but, of course, this is a very specific, non common scenario.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

A big thanks from Everhour team!

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Asistencia al cliente

Great tool to track your working time

Revisado el 9/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there.
If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana.
When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next.
Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

Puntos en contra

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from.
So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Kory
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Track Every Minute for Every Task With Everhour

Revisado el 21/2/2020

Everhour allows our team to save time on time tracking!

Puntos a favor

Everhour is the best time tracking tool for use with Basecamp. In the past, we have used Toggl and Tick and while they did integrate with Basecamp, it wasn't as seamless as it is with Everhour.

Puntos en contra

The one thing that could be improved with Everhour is the reporting functionality. It does allow you to pull reports by user, project, teams, etc. but the user interface and options for pulling reports need some improvement.

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Tick

Better integration with Basecamp 3 + better pricing

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Kory, please reach out to our support and they may help you with reports!

Matthew
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Everhour Rocks!

Revisado el 11/4/2017

As the owner and CEO of a mid-sized service business, we migrated to the use of Asana plus Everhour about 2 years ago. Since then, our revenues from *existing clients* have gone up 30%, just because we can track and invoice for our time more consistently and accurately. We literally couldn't function without this gem of software. Everhour's development has gone through several iterations and now it's a breeze to set up, use , report and invoice from. Once your staff is trained on how to enter time, it becomes 2nd nature and the visibility it provides into your utilization and billable hours is amazing! Please feel free to ask me any questions if you are considering using it.

Matthew Oates
CEO
HMP Management
[email protected]

Easy to set up
Easy to use inside of Asana
Easy to report out of
Fantastic visibility into key business metrics
Easy to invoice out
Very responsive customer support

Puntos en contra

There are still some small things we'd like to see changed in regards to how you can report and invoice based on sub-tasks and tasks assigned to multiple projects

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Thank you for your choice, Matthew. Your growth - is our main inspiration.

Carolina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best tool to organize your working time

Revisado el 17/8/2021

It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Puntos a favor

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

Puntos en contra

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Respuesta de Weavora Traducir a español

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!