Supportbench

4,9 (110)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema de tickets de asistencia al cliente y técnica todo en uno

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 110

Pias
Pias

Reducing escalations with Supportbench

Revisado el 18/3/2023

Unlike our previous system, Supportbench is super easy to use. Because of the cohesiveness and analytics imbedded in the dashboard, our customer’s problems immediately clear and it’s much easier to solve tickets.

Puntos a favor

Because of the Supportbench SLA’s and knowledge base features there are customized prompts that give quick solutions to our team and to customers and prevents unnecessary tickets being opened. We’ve been able to maintain consistent entries and reduce escalations, to a point that our retention rates have increased.

Puntos en contra

Their internal support team is great, but I don't want to ask all the time. I think I need another training session to explore the system further.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Switch to Supportbench

Revisado el 31/8/2023

We had a fractured Support process and with Supoortbench's KCS knowledge base, we have been able to revamp our entire customer support department for the better.

Puntos a favor

Migrating from Jira was like swapping SVN for Git. Dynamic SLAs? That's some real-time multithreading magic. The 360-degree customer overviews? Like monitoring with Prometheus on steroids.

Puntos en contra

Their documentation feels like an obfuscated code contest winner. Informative, but a tad puzzling.The general impression of Supportbench:Supportbench is the DevOps of customer support platforms: a CI/CD dream, minus the occasional merge conflict.

steven
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

It never leaves your customers hanging

Revisado el 24/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that it helped our agents assist and review customer issues quickly and also personnalize responses.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to say, price is good and love the user friendliness. Our agents didn't need extensive training

Delano
Delano
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

SupportBench – Elevating Customer Service to new heights

Revisado el 5/9/2023

Maintaining a reliable and efficient customer service base is no easy task especially if you’re receiving requests and responses left, right, and centre but with SupportBench I am able to do this and MORE! At the end of the day, I would not want to compromise my business and with SupportBench I don’t need to as it is cost-effective and efficient.

Puntos a favor

As a business owner, Supportbench allows me to view my sales data as well as create workflows on our customer's information. Supportbench’s exciting feature allows me to view and respond to customer’s requests and questions more efficiently than usual. Integrating chatbots using ChatGPT is an amazing feature I thought I never needed. Customizable, user-friendly, and affordable sums up my satisfaction.

Puntos en contra

This is not a red cross against SupportBench but I do wish for their support to be as efficient as the SupportBench tool.

Bodounrin Joël
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Wais-Benin

Revisado el 29/9/2023

This software has marked its place with us, to help companies in quick results to meet customer expectations but more improvement is needed.

Puntos a favor

It is an incredible software for me thanks to the ease of work of access of customers and companies to its management of the service catalogue, remote control...

Puntos en contra

The remark made is that the notification system is not yet good

Ahmed
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Great Ticketing Software Supported by AI

Revisado el 8/9/2023

With Supportbench, we've seen a remarkable uptick in customer satisfaction. The customizable dashboards make data-driven decision-making more intuitive..

Puntos a favor

I've found the dynamic SLAs and KCS knowledge base particularly handy in streamlining our support process. The AI-driven sentiment analysis is a game-changer, offering real-time insights into customer feelings. But the standout feature has been the AI Predictive CES, which offers a quick glance into customer's feedback on case resolutions, coupled with the AI First Contact Resolution detection. It’s amazing how accurately it identifies if a case was resolved on its first contact.

Puntos en contra

While the regular updates indicate active improvements, they can sometimes be a little annoying. Although, with time, I've seen these changes ultimately bring more value.

Kartik
Kartik
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

True Case management with Supportbench

Revisado el 27/1/2024

Supportbench has not only enhanced our customer support but also played a pivotal role in team accountability and performance tracking. The customizable SLA’s have been pivotal in this respect.

Puntos a favor

We’ve been able to customize the Supportbench dashboards and KPI scorecards. That’s something we were never really able to do in quite an intuitive ways. Its malleable enough that we’re able to work the way we want to work. Also we have a clear view of our performance and areas to improve.

Puntos en contra

We haven’t gotten through the whole system yet. I can see there are a lot more feature sets we could be using if we took the time at a department level.

Ifunanya Stella
Ifunanya Stella
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

A New Way of Ticketing with Supportbench

Revisado el 14/2/2024

it has led to a more proactive approach in customer management and for now, fewer escalations.

Puntos a favor

The health scoring is definitely a standout. Gave me insights i didn't have before, certainly not in a ticketing tool.

Puntos en contra

Going from many tools to one was an adjustment, but it is not having all systems communicating.

Elizaphan
Elizaphan
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

From Reactive to Proactive with Supportbench

Revisado el 5/9/2023

Supportbench equipped us with actionable insights, facilitating proactive decision-making. The software's ability to scale up ensured that our growing support needs were met.

Puntos a favor

Its AI-driven features, particularly the KB Article Creation from case solutions, transformed our support dynamics, making operations smoother.

Puntos en contra

The transition to its user interface took some time, but the advantages it brought overshadowed the initial hiccups.

John
John
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo

Achieving Excellence with Supportbench

Revisado el 5/9/2023

With Supportbench, our support team has become more proactive and efficient, enhancing customer satisfaction and company growth.

Puntos a favor

Supportbench’s AI-driven customer summaries offer rapid insights, and the "create a response" feature dramatically boosts our response efficiency.

Puntos en contra

The absence of an offline mode can be limiting, and we had hoped for more hands-on support during the setup.

fredrick
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Transforming Customer Support with Supportbench

Revisado el 24/1/2024

Since using Supportbench, our customer support has become more personalized and efficient. The data-driven tools and AI features have enabled us to better understand and respond to our customers' needs, leading to increased satisfaction and loyalty. It's been a real catalyst for improving our overall customer support strategy.

Puntos a favor

Supportbench's AI Customer Activity Summaries are a lifesaver. They quickly give us a snapshot of what's happening with our customers, streamlining our response process. It intelligently crafts replies based on past interactions, significantly boosting our efficiency.

Puntos en contra

So far, I haven’t found any dislikes, but it’s still early days for us.

• Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The end of a long and tiring search for the right helpdesk

Revisado el 22/1/2019

It took me several false starts and a lot of research before I found Support Bench. I wish I'd found them first, it would have saved me a chunk of time and money. It has addressed all our current help desk requirements and looks like it's capable of growing with us as we take on more staff and improve our process.

It's clear that they are constantly developing and refining the product.

Puntos a favor

I spent way longer than I wanted to, or expected to, trying to find a good system.

The team behind this software is extremely responsive. I had a few questions and a couple of issues when first getting started and they responded extremely quickly and helped me get back on track. They are also willing to consider suggestions and feature requests and have already actioned a couple of small requests I made.

The SLA warnings are very useful and it's easy to spot when items are starting to slip.

Setting up responses and templates is very straightforward.

Extremely competitive price means that any size company will be able to run this desk.

Super-friendly team. It's clear the guys get on great and are very enjoyable to work with.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to customize the views a little more - for example I'd like to be able to resize the column widths which is not currently possible, but I have heard it's something they are working on.

Workflows work perfectly but are not as simple to set up as some systems I tried out.

Amanda
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Supportbench lets me focus on other needs of the business

Revisado el 25/5/2022

I love how Supportbench allows me to focus on all my other tasks, outside of problem solving. Since implementing Supportbench we’ve been able to connect all departments, allowing both our Sales and Marketing teams to see overlapping themes and focus on big picture improvements.

Puntos a favor

Supportbench has markedly raised our customer happiness and made my teams more efficient. Supportbench’s third-party platform integrations are seamless; they’re not plug ins. We’ve already been able to let go of 2 tools we were using/paying for because Supportbench does it within the system already. Also, there aren't any limits on the plan. You get everything included and no one has been bothering to upsell our company.

Puntos en contra

The customer portal, if you want to customize it, you need some coding expertise. However the Supportbench team can make almost all types of modifications as you need them.

Warren
Warren
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Supportbench : The unsung hero of Customer Support

Revisado el 13/7/2023

Supportbench has allowed for our team to work as productively, efficiently and effectively as possible like a well oiled machine. With today’s socio-economic problems, one is always concerned about staying afloat, however with Supportbench affordable price range, I need not worry anymore.

Puntos a favor

The standout feature of Supportbench is that it allows me to customise my day to day experience. From the influx of emails to weekly reporting, Supportbench has allowed email management to feel like a breeze. Our team is able to work with and present accurate information with the scheduled data reports feature. Supportbench allows our team to work wherever, whenever as there’s more than just one way to receive notifications.

Puntos en contra

Over the years I have realised that not all of us can learn and adapt easily as the next person so even though I am becoming a pro with Supportbench, I do think it may need to become a bit more hands with their explanations or even come up with a simpler how to guide

• Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The ultimate customer support experience.

Revisado el 1/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Supportbench has helped us increase efficiencies in all areas of customer service, but also their own Support team helped us fix a lot of the ways we had mismanaged our Support and Success department. I feel they went above and beyond with their assistance.

Puntos en contra

We had some challenges at the start as we had a lot of different information in completely different places. Supportbench took some time but helped us bring almost everything into one place.

Nkechi Eucharia
Nkechi Eucharia

B2B customer Review

Revisado el 21/2/2023

In my experience, Supportbench has been an outstanding platform for delivering exceptional customer service and support .it is user-friendly, flexible, and ideal for all our customer's issues and escalations.

Puntos a favor

The interface and tools such as the scorecards and sentiments analysis and great workflow automation are helping us monitor all customer's activities. Retention is of high concern for us, So our customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal for our Support team and the SupportBench helps to achieve this.

Puntos en contra

There have a lot of amazing features with more being added daily as it seems. One has to keep up to be able to fully utilize all that it has. With the amazing support team, this con is easily handled as they help you walk through the process or challenges.

Usman
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great Experience

Revisado el 30/5/2022

The communication we have between Support and Sales had greatly benefited our bottom line. Very pleased with the outcome of this system.

Puntos a favor

Well, since implementing Supportbench and collaborating with their team, we’ve completely changed the way we work within Support and Success. We’re focused on our customers and we’re finding increased revenue opportunities and able to achieve a higher level of referral-based customers.

Puntos en contra

We had some issues when we first began but we have a dedicated support person now and we’ve had no issues since then.

If you're comfortable with this and you think you can give us a good review, I can send over the links for you to post on. Once you send me screen shots of the 3 posts, I'll send you the first milstone.

Nedys
Nedys
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Streamlining Operations with Supportbench

Revisado el 14/3/2023

Since everything is integrated into one place with Supportbench, we have the added advantage of being able to customize the way we manage tasks, whether they are independent or in teams, which gives complete visibility to everyone, thus increasing satisfaction for each client.

Puntos a favor

A big plus for us is Supportbench’s ticket management. The platform makes it easy to assign tickets to the right team members and track their progress. This has helped us ensure that no tickets fall through the cracks and that our customers receive timely support, no matter how complex the issue is. Additionally, the platform integrates with all of our existing tools, such as Salesforce and Slack, making it easy to manage all of our support operations from one place.

Puntos en contra

It would be great to have the ability to create custom plugins, but they only have an API right now.

Anne
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Best Decision I ever made

Revisado el 22/2/2023

Supportbench has allowed us to more clearly see what our agents are doing and who they support. It even helps us automate replies to recurring problems and workflows, minimizing our workload.

Puntos a favor

The tools Supportbench integrates with have helped us tremendously. We’ve always had multiple tools sets working completely separately, and having one that works in unison that is fully integrated has given us oversight we’ve never had before.

Puntos en contra

The learning curve might be too steep for some people. Supportbench is new and unlike the platforms from the past. The newness of it takes time to get use to :)

David
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

A New kind of Customer Support with Supportbench

Revisado el 12/2/2024

The AI Predictive CES feature is impressive, providing our team real-time insights into customer effort and satisfaction. We were looking for a better Zendesk alternative and we’ve found one.

Puntos a favor

We're now more adept at understanding and meeting our customers' needs, leading to improved relationships and hopefully loyalty.

Puntos en contra

It’s hard to find anything to dislike at this point.

Leslie
Leslie
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Supportbench is more than ticketing system

Revisado el 1/3/2023

Supportbench is more than a ticketing system for us, it’s helped us in every area from Support to Success and even with Sales communication.

Puntos a favor

I’d say the dashboard is a game changer for me. I can clearly see which cases require immediate and urgent action and which are less important. I’m finding I’m not spending time on wasteful activities. The SLA alerts help me resolve issues before any alarm bells go off. I have way fewer complaints coming in.

Puntos en contra

I’ve identified a couple of bugs so far, but their team seems quite responsive.

• Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Supportbench is ideal for complexity

Revisado el 17/3/2023

So far, I've been very pleased with my experience with Supportbench. It offers a comprehensive customer service tool set but it can also perform as project management software as well.

Puntos a favor

I’ve been using Supportbench for ticketing to enhance our customer service department, but I found that it has some pretty decent project management tool use cases. The ticketing features work well because we can customize them to match our various valued clients. I now longer spend endless time on wasteful communication.

Puntos en contra

If your workflows are simple, this might not be ideal for you. But if you have a fairly involved support process, Supportbench is ideal.

Shahadat
Shahadat
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Powerful Yet User-Friendly - A Leap Forward from Zendesk

Revisado el 21/6/2023

From my perspective, Supportbench truly shines in terms of accessibility and configurability. The fact that it doesn't necessitate an IT team to manage the system is a game-changer. The autonomous operation potential it offers allows us to focus more on our customers and less on the technicalities.

Puntos a favor

The shift from Zendesk to Supportbench has been a significant upgrade for us. The functionality has streamlined our support process, helping us enhance the quality of our service and build stronger relationships. The customizable dashboards have particularly allowed us to optimize our strategies, while the customer health scoring and 360-degree customer overview have ensured a tailored approach to each customer interaction.

Puntos en contra

The software, as much as it is impressive, does lack in one area - the documentation. I believe a more extensive user guide would make the experience smoother for newcomers. This didn't deter my overall experience but certainly left some room for improvement

Marie Joy
Marie Joy
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An all-encompassing and potent customer relationship tool

Revisado el 20/2/2023

Based on the features I’ve been able to use so far, Supportbench seems to be an all-encompassing and potent customer relationship tool. It’s been helping to streamline and enhance our case management team and our support operations in general.

Puntos a favor

Although it’s been early days for us, I can already see that Supportbench’s seamless communication channels and the volume of cases it handles are going to help to build our customer loyalty. We’re responding to complex cases far more quickly than before. We’re finally able to give our customers the support they need.

Puntos en contra

The setup and initial agent training took some effort. It was challenging for us to get use to a different platform, one that integrates with everything. But things are running smoothly now.

Jasper Wynne
Jasper Wynne
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

SupportBench is a great software.

Revisado el 30/5/2022

Supportbench is simple to use, adaptable and expandable. Their customer team is so responsive and helpful.

Puntos a favor

The big benefit for us is cost. It’s priced relatively low and we’re not paying for a bunch of ad-ons. We didn’t pay anything to get up and running and they spent a good amount of time getting us all trained up.

Puntos en contra

At some point the UI itself needs a refresher.