PurelyHR

Solución de gestión de recursos humanos basada en web.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 325

Brittany

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Incredible customization options and world class customer service!

Revisado el 5/12/2017

Our employees are able to easily submit and track their time off; Managers are quickly able to assess their team's availability and time-off balances.

Puntos a favor

The ease with which we can customize our (sometimes) unorthodox time-off requests is unparalleled. Our staff love the ability to see the entire calendar, and our managers love the ability to approve via email and get live updates on current balances.

Puntos en contra

We considered using the Timesheet app in conjunction with the Time-Off app, but found the different views to be either not detailed enough, or too detailed for our employees to use. We would strongly consider adding the Timesheet app on to our account if it was able to be a bit more dynamic. For example, we have several employees who are grant-funded (and need to be able to track their time to specific grants); currently, we are using google sheets to do this because it allows employees to simply enter in their time in the corresponding cells with ease. It would be great to see PurelyHR develop a "simple" view that has customizable rows for different "Projects" (or, grants).

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

Hi Brittany, We are often willing and able to customize our system to meet our customer¿s needs. Your issue has been noted and we will look into improving this feature for your convenience. Thank you for leaving a review! We truly appreciate it. Sincerely, - PurelyHR

• Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Purely makes HR work easier

Revisado el 3/10/2019

It has made our time tracking process a breeze. Employees can now log in and see how much time off they have available and request time off easily. And that fact that it allows us to easily track our banked time is great.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to use and all of the employees can access it easily, it came with great instructions so everyone is able to do what they need to do. It is easy to make changes to time once it has been entered and it allows a multiple level approval process for granting time off.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it is difficult to remember where to go to get information about time that has been used. A new report that would just show how one employees time has been used would be helpful.

Sara
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Meets requirements - a good product for money

Revisado el 14/11/2022

We've been using purelyhr 4 years now and are only reconsidering it's continuity in case we implement a full integrated HRMS. Otherwise, we'll keep it, as it's one of the best timeoff solutions around, and very cheap.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, good UI UXamazing timeoff reports, a lot of customized reports on time offvery easy to configure and managevery customizable in terms of type of time offs, policies, allocation, etcmeets all out requirements for PTO management!

Puntos en contra

No mobile appEmployee Data dashboards are very limited, comparing to timeoff reports which are amazingother modules are available but very limited, which dont allow for a HR integrated systemno integration with payroll systems

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Customer Service doesn't exist here!

Revisado el 1/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Product is simple to use and a decent value for what you get.

Puntos en contra

When there are issues with the system, you will find no support. They don't pick up the phone, which results in having to use email to contact them. Most recently, the system wouldn't send the welcome emails to users, so I reached out to them about this. Instead of asking for any specifics or additional info (I was still working with my test group) they sent the Welcome emails to everyone in the company, essentially rolling out the product to my organization early. And they sent the emails - not once, not twice, but SIX times - just in case anyone might have missed it. Then they stopped responding to emails too. This may seem like a small thing to them, but to any HR Professional that's ever had to clean up after a vendor, they'll understand.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

We’re so sorry that you had a negative experience! We want to start off by sincerely apologizing for that. I very well remember this issue, we did recently switch servers and as a result had a glitch with our email system that effected a number of our customers. Our phones and emails were quite backed up that day so I assure you on any other day our Customer Success team is at the phones and ready to answer emails immediately. We’re truly sorry for the inconvenience we know this issue has caused you and I hope we were able to rectify it for you! Please feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected] if you have any left over issues from this glitch and I’ll be sure to see that it’s handled immediately myself.

Thank you again for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to voice your concern!

- PurelyHR

Cari
  • Sector: Agricultura

Revisado el 18/1/2019

It has been positive. prior to moving to PurelyHR we had an inhouse program to keep trap of vacation, and another formatto keep staff information, this is all in 1 place.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and the support and service I receive is excellent.

Puntos en contra

There are a few reporting features and information I would like to see that currently are not available. It takes a bit of time to navigate through the modules we use to find where I need to go to get the information.

Cari,

We are so happy that your experience with PurelyHR has been positive.

We often take time to listen to our customers requests for new features/reports. If you haven't already, please send us an email with the reports you might find helpful. We'll do our best to accommodate you.

Thank you for leaving a review. Happy new year!

Beth
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

PurelyHR: Time-Off is a signficant time saver

Revisado el 29/5/2019

After handling time off requests by email and spreadsheet I was happy to find Purely HR:Time Off. Time off requests are now handled quickly and efficiently and everyone has access to the calendar to see who will be off when. I'm looking forward to the last quarter of the year not being bombarded with questions about how much time employees still have available. Purely HR: Time Off has been a great addition for our company.

Puntos a favor

Ease of handling time off requests and a company wide calendar that everyone has access to

Puntos en contra

Setup would be my least favorite. There was a learning curve due to the complexities of time off scenarios but the staff at PurelyHR: Time Off walked me through each step so that my least favorite part of the software was easily navigated.

Oh Wow!!

How exciting for our team to hear that we have been able to save you time and energy with your workload? VERY EXCITED!

PurelyHR is always striving to help in any way we can. If you need assistance, you know we are just a phone call or an email away.

Once again, our sincere THANKS to you!

From the PurelyHR team

Debbie
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Easy to Use; Keeps Us Organized

Revisado el 25/1/2019

Helps make our lives easier in a busy business world.

Puntos a favor

At a glance, we know what our employees' vacation status is. The calendar enables us to see how many will be gone in a particular day which is important to help us avoid having too many out at one time.

Puntos en contra

Vacation time is subtracted in advance. It would be nice to see actual time remaining rather than time off remaining after subtracting future vacation days.

Hi Debbie,

We know how busy life can be, and we're glad that PurelyHR is helping you stay organized and in control of employee PTO.

If ever you have any recommendations or feedback on the product, feel free to reach out to us and we will see what we can do to help. :)

Thank you for the review, we wish you all the best in 2019.

Mathew
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Exccellent Time Saver

Revisado el 29/6/2022

Great overall experience, would recommend 9/10 times depending on your specific use cases.

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, easy to set up and easy to implement. There is a ton of presets so you're not re-inventing the wheel. Having a dedicated account manager and training along the way has definitely helped us maximize the use of this software.

Puntos en contra

like all HR tools some of the functionality seems overkill and unnecessary. but with time you learn to accept the extras and some have even turned into best practices.

Andrea
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Purely HR User

Revisado el 14/6/2022

I have loved having the freedom to access this software to request time off. I hear back rather quick regarding my response . And I am able to privately see the rest of my teams requests , so I don’t ask for a day off that others have asked for. Highly recommend this app!

Puntos a favor

I can conveniently login and see my accrual for paid time off ( sick, vacation, personal ). As I use it I can see how many hours I have left . And if I need to make a request , the process is very easy.

Puntos en contra

Nothing ! The process is very easy to use this software

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

Hi Andrea, thanks for taking the time to share. We're happy to hear that PurelyHR is giving you freedom and convenience in making time off requests. We appreciate your feedback!

Lisa
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use, simple and does what it should!

Revisado el 18/1/2018

Helps me manage & book my time off!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy this is to use! It makes approvals and booking time off much easier than other systems I've used. I like the email reminders for when you have a holiday coming up (personal or stat) and the quick stats you can get to see what you have left, and have accumulated.

Puntos en contra

It takes a few clicks to get into your stats to see what you have left for vacation. I wish it was more obvious but overall have few complaints.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

Hi Lisa, We want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. We hope you continue to enjoy using the system along the way. If you come across any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach our support team and they will be able to assist you. Sincerely, the Purelyhr Team.

Spencer

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Take time to get it all set up but then it has saved us a tremendous amount of time in admin...

Revisado el 14/3/2018

The ease of keeping track of how many days employees get off and when they take it off and why. Admin made much quicker and easier. Streamlined the whole Paid Time off process. It automatically gives days each year on their hire date.

Puntos a favor

The automation in approving time off is great! It really makes things easy and you can make it so there are a set of people that each need to approve in a certain order and then it can also email other people that arent approving it. Which info's people that need to know with the data of whats going on.

Puntos en contra

There is a limit in how much data you can put in your time off request comments. This is frustrating because we require each employee to list out all their functions and how they are going to have the covered while they are gone but it isn't long enough for some positions. However, we have a workaround and I hope they fix this soonish.

Hi Spencer,
We, first want to say THANK YOU for submitting a review to us. We truly appreciate all the feedback you can provide to us. We have since asked our service team to reach out to you to determine what we can do to possibly work on a solution for the con that you've listed.

The PurelyHR team

MaryAnn

Simple yet in-depth

Revisado el 21/5/2019

I find PurelyHR to be a huge time saver and it gives employees the autonomy for their time off requests. It's a great tracking tool for absenteeism and just general information, like work anniversaries and birthdays. I recommend this software highly.

Puntos a favor

I like the different options for admin to share with employees as well as all the reports you can create. It is also very easy to put in time off and I like the calendar share so at a glance everyone can see who is off. I also like being able to code my different departments. There are many many things I like so I can't say that I like something the MOST, I like it all!

Puntos en contra

I don't like not being able to edit at times after someone has put in a time off request, especially if it is for multiple days. I find it easier to just delete the original and start over.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

THANK YOU!! We are very happy that PurelyHR was able to help you and your team!

We have definitely shared your concerns with our development team.

Thank you for spending a minute to leave such a kind review for us and we are here to help with any questions, concerns or issues that you may run into.

Thank you again!

Christina
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good Product Could be better with a just a few upgrades.

Revisado el 25/1/2019

The calendar feature is what help our employees in the field the most. The supervisors can keep track of who is off and when someone will be out more easily than our old way of doing time off. The employees can easily request time off without tracking down someone on the job site.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for both employees and administrator. You can request time off in small increments of time or the whole day or days. The calendar feature is really good. I can bring up the calendar and see who is off and who has time off pending approval.
The employees can see how much time they have taken off and how much they have left in the year, so they are not calling the office to see their balances. I do like the reports I can run to show balances and time taken off.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that the systems resets automatically each year. I would like to make sure at the end of the year the totals are correct before it reset for the new year. There might be a feature that I am not aware of that would allow me to do this. Each year each employee can roll over 40hrs of time not taken but there are some exceptions to this rule and I would like to add this before the system rolls over.

Hi Christina,

We want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are continuously working on making improvements to PurelyHR, therefore we have noted down your feedback and our team will review to see if sometimes in the near future, those changes will be made. In the meantime if you come across any other suggestions, send them our way, we love to hear them.

The PurelyHR Team.

Annette

Great System

Revisado el 25/1/2019

No more chasing of papers, following up on requests. Approval by the manager is immediately accessible for payroll. Great to be able to see at a glance who is in/out of the office. Has been a key component in implementing our 'work from remote' program.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for employees, very friendly interface. Plenty of depth for recording information beyond just time & attendance which was our primary motivator. Integration with Outlook and Google calendars is a time saver. LOTS of reporting capabilities.

Puntos en contra

Set up can be a bit confusing, still not sure we have everything set up quite right. Managers were a bit reluctant initially (but came on board once they realized the visibility the system gives them).

Hi Annette,

We wanted to thank you for this very detailed and thoughtful review.

We are happy to hear that PurelyHR helped improve visibility for your managers and implement your "work from home" program.

Our success team is always available to review the way your policies are set up if you have questions or concerns. Reach out to us anytime. We'd love to help.

Thanks again for the review.

Best,

Isabella
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Purely HR - Time off manager

Revisado el 4/4/2019

Made my life so much easier in terms of staff time off and managing my own time off

Puntos a favor

This site has really helped me keep track of which of my staff are taking time off and when, it allows me to look at an overall callender and see who will be working when and I dont have to make notes or think about it. It also lets me approve or not approve time off and adds the approved time off to my google calendar! Its genius!

Puntos en contra

There's nothing I don't like about it. If I had to choose something It would have to be trying to figure it out on y own, I did have to be shown how to use it by someone else.

Hi Isabella,

Yay! We are so happy that PurelyHR was able to help you.

We hope you enjoy all the benefits of having an automated and simple process for your company's time off.

Thank you for leaving such a kind review.

We appreciate you!

Trina

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

frustrated with changes to system as now there is more room for human errors

Revisado el 11/12/2017

I like that we have more options than before the integration of Purely HR, but the lack of support upon change to new system caused former admin to off-set dates 90 days making it very difficult to track & apply correct policies to staff. Now, we are stuck with it as they fear the employee would lose benefits owed to them.

Puntos a favor

ease of use once you learn all the factors and set policies correctly, but was rolled over and not set up correctly for the rollover to be smooth so transitioning is still showing bugs to fix

Puntos en contra

too many errors with multi-day requests so days off are requested to be one at a time to avoid wrong totals to balance.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

Hi Trina, We want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are continuously working on making improvements to Purelyhr, therefore we want to hear all feedback.
We have asked our support team to connect with you to ensure that you're account is set correctly for your needs, to hopefully avoid any possible issues for the future. You can also reach out to them at any time at [email protected] Sincerely, the Purelyhr Team.

Pascal
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Efficient, easy to use and flexible

Revisado el 26/1/2017

I have been using time-off manager for more than 3 years now; its flexibility and ease of use made the initial roll out simple; in addition, the developers are very helpful and responsive, and they consider customer feedback as priority for their next enhancements.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, user friendly interface
Fast and efficient
Zero maintenance required
Flexible: I was able to configure almost all business rules required for different countries of our operations
Support is very responsive and helpful
Cost efficient and hassle free

Hi Pascal,

Thank you very much for your kind review and your loyalty! To know that Time-Off has grown with your company for over 3 years is amazing!

We hope we will be there for you for many more years!

Molly
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

PurelyHR Review

Revisado el 29/1/2019

Tracking PTO using an accrual method. It was a transparent way to let employees know their PTO balances and Managers to track schedules/PTO usages.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to sign up for the software, employees understood how to request PTO, managers and employees like to view their PTO balances.

Puntos en contra

I didn't fully understand how the calendar year renewed so I spent a lot of time trying to research how to correct employee PTO balances. The administrator guides were helpful. I wish there was more ability to make global updates.

Hi Molly,

First, we want to thank you for leaving such a kind review. We're thrilled to hear about the results after implementing PurelyHR in your organization.

We've noted down your feedback on the calendar year renewal and will review the process to see if there's something that can be done.

We wish you all the best in 2019. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us!

Angela
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Meets our needs

Revisado el 31/1/2019

It meets our needs for a sign in/out board and tracking vacation or reports so employees can book and view time off with ease.

Puntos a favor

It's incredibly intuitive to use particularly for the administrator who needs to navigate a more deeper into the program for reports and set up.

Puntos en contra

The rebranding Octopus arm character is incredibly juvenile no matter how smiley it is - makes the program look like a joke. It's supposed to be a trusted reliable support for employee data.

Hi Angela,

Thanks for sharing your experience with PurelyHR. Hearing about the intuitiveness and utility for administrators is very satisfying!

If the illustrations on our website is the only con, we can live with that.

We wish you more success in 2019!

RYAN
  • Sector: Impresión

Revisado el 24/5/2019

Before implementing Purely HR we were using paper sheets and a log book to keep track of PTO. Now with Purely HR we have greatly reduced the amount of hours in logging time off and the users are now able to see there balance without having to calculate it or ask HR.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the ability to only use the time-off portion of the software. also the ability to access it from everywhere and any device.

Puntos en contra

Changes to Policies do not apply to users that already have the policy without re-applying the policies.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

WOW, Thank you so much for sending us such a wonderful review!

It's always exciting for our team to receive such great feedback. We love to assist an help companies like yours with their HR needs.

Once again, much appreciated!

The PurelyHR team

Jennifer
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Thank You PurelyHR!

Revisado el 2/12/2021

This program saves me so much time! The ease and user-friendly format make it simple to train new staff on and seasoned staff caught on to it so quickly. I do not want to switch to any other program. Thanks so much for PurelyHR! Definitely worth it.

Puntos a favor

Being able to keep track of leave balances, vacations, & holidays for the various districts we serve is beyond beneficial for me. Also, I can run reports for hire dates and termination dates to help keep track of when 90 day and annual evaluations are due.

Puntos en contra

For my new staff that start throughout the year, I have to adjust their leave balances due to the system not quite getting it right - minor inconvenience.

Allison
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Excellent Software & Customer Service is Outstanding

Revisado el 25/1/2017

We've been using the software now since 2013; we use it to track time off for two sister companies. The software is extremely easy to use and easy to set-up.

I've requested a couple of reports be altered for ease of use, and the customer service folks have been super responsive.

Would recommend over ANY higher priced software on the market....and I've used several!!

Ease of set-up and use.

None really.

Hi Allison,

We are happy to hear that Time-Off has solved your leave management needs. If you need any other changes in your reports, you know where to find us!

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation.

PurelyHR Team.

• Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good for what it does, would have preferred consolidated solution

Revisado el 9/12/2019

We use ADP for core HR management and were not satisfied with the tools included in that platform. We did a survey of available tools and found that PurelyHR suited our needs and was easy for us as well as our employees to use.

Puntos a favor

PurelyHR has a simple interface and is easy to use, both in terms of administration and end user input. It helps us keep track of more complex needs, such as overtime, for certain staff members.

Puntos en contra

We only use it for time sheet and vacation purposes, so it doesn't seem worth the expense or compliance overhead of using yet another vendor. I'd prefer to see this type of functionality be better built into our core HR platform so we don't need to maintain two relationships.

• Sector: Hostelería

Intuitive Front and Back End

Revisado el 7/11/2017

Puntos a favor

This is super easy for our employees to quickly understand and use. For admins, setting up a new user and general on-going maintenance is a breeze.

Puntos en contra

We've had issues with making requests into a future year. Customer service responds quickly but doesn't always have a solution.

Respuesta de Ironflow Technologies Traducir a español

Thank you so much for leaving a review. :)

We are sorry to hear about your future year request issue. I assure you that we take your questions very seriously and do our best to provide you with a solution. Some product limitations may exist, however if we can find a way to make it work or make changes, we will!

Don't hesitate to get in touch with one of our success members if the problem persists or with anything else you may need a hand with. They are happy to help.

-PurelyHR

Tammy
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great Timeclock Software

Revisado el 6/6/2019

Time-Off was added to facilitate payroll running smoother. The reports have really sped things up.

Puntos a favor

It is very helpful that you can set up different business rules in the software to help keep track of things like holidays, shifts an department.

Puntos en contra

Our shift hours vary and it was more difficult to set up those special shifts in the Time-Off module. We found a work around though.

Hi Tammy,

WOW, first let's start by saying thank you for leaving such an amazing review! We're thrilled to hear about the results after implementing PurelyHR in your organization.