Freshsales

El CRM para equipos de ventas de alta velocidad

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 549

Haroldo
  • Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Un sofware muy excelente.

Revisado el 20/10/2022

Puntos a favor

"Este artículo se ha convertido en mi negocio o compañero de equipo. Las mejoras continuas y la escalabilidad funcional de este software brindan procedimientos convenientes de seguimiento, planificación y auditoría".

Puntos en contra

"Para impugnar un cargo que no modificarán, tuve que ponerme en contacto con el proveedor de mi tarjeta de crédito y desactivar mi tarjeta. De forma predeterminada, la facturación automática está activada para la cuenta".

Jose J
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Puntos a favor

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Puntos en contra

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Zoho CRM

Razones para elegir Freshsales

Bitrix24 interface was overwhelming for our team.

Bitrix24
Gregor
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Revisado el 11/10/2022

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Puntos a favor

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Puntos en contra

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions.
Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.
Adam
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Missing things rivals do well

Revisado el 10/10/2022

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Puntos a favor

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Puntos en contra

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

Freshsales review by Nick Chambers

Revisado el 11/10/2022

Managing email campgins in a personalised and professional way. Keeping track of and updating changes in circumstances to our correspondents in real time. Filtering contacts according to specific criteria.

Puntos a favor

The customer support - without it we could not have implemented and continue to find new ways of applying it to manage our relationships and grow our business

Puntos en contra

That you cannot create a list of contacts to email straight from your inbox. We often need to send semi standardises responses to several contacts awaiting a reply. At the moment it is not possibe to select and set them up for a bulk email. This would save us a lot of time if you created this very simple feature.

Zoho CRM y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

Because the testing process was so efficient and userfriedly and we never felt alone though out and we made the right choice because customer support has continued to be so good since the purchase.
Lindsey
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best CRM for our small business

Revisado el 6/10/2022

We've been very pleased overall, it has streamlined out business development processes, customer support is fantastic

Puntos a favor

The web based piece is so important, it's customizable, ease of use for new employees, crosses over for sales, marketing and recruiting

Puntos en contra

Search function, would like to search keyword

Claritysoft CRM y HubSpot Marketing Hub

Razones para elegir Freshsales

Krap was not functional for our business, too many barriers

Keap

Price and functionality
Yogesh
  • Sector: Investigación

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

Revisado el 10/10/2022

Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Puntos a favor

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Puntos en contra

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Bitrix24 y HubSpot CRM

Integration & cost optimizing

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

Out of box setup, unlimited tech chat/email support, phone system & email click setup.
Kevin
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best CRM and email marketing solution in the market!

Revisado el 3/10/2022

Puntos a favor

When you are a one-man band, I need as much automation as possible. Freshsales offers that and is the best at it.

Puntos en contra

They have a limited list to integrations to other products in the market.

Tara
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great pipeline tracking at a great price!

Revisado el 28/9/2022

A great system that I'm very happy with right now.

Puntos a favor

Love the integrations and automations, and the levels of pricing.

Puntos en contra

Lots of the reporting doesn't work the way that would be expected. Needs improvement.

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

Best solution overall for features that I needed and price point.
Thomas
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Really Solid Piece of Software

Revisado el 30/9/2022

Very good

Puntos a favor

Fresh is amongst the best and most easy to use software platforms we found for our sales team. The interface worked well for our staff and it was easy to set up

Puntos en contra

Some of the integration to Freshdesk could set up 'out of the box' and embedded into induction/training

Salesforce Sales Cloud, HubSpot CRM y Zendesk Suite

Razones para elegir Freshsales

Interface for Sales team, they couldn't get used to layouts/interface

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

Better value for money and clear pricing. We found to get like for like functionality with Fresh the 'market leaders' had so many hidden costs and didn't offer an any better end product.
Amirullah

Freshsales is User-Friendly Apps

Revisado el 4/10/2022

We are very helpful to manage Contacts, Deals and others. Moreover, the Customer Journey feature and also Wofkflow to set up Automation according to our business needs
And also we are very helpful to manage our Sales Team well. Because everything is well recorded in Freshsales Suite Enterprise

Puntos a favor

The feature we often use is Marketing Automation. And of course Freshsales is very easy to use and the UI/UX display is very attractive.

Puntos en contra

We think there is a need for integration with several marketplaces other than Shopify
Like Shopee, Lazada and Tokopedia
Because in Indonesia, there are still many who use the Marketplace

Devyani
  • Sector: Banca
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

Revisado el 28/3/2022

There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

Puntos a favor

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager.

I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

Puntos en contra

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules.

Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

Zoho Mail y Zendesk Suite

Razones para elegir Freshsales

tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

tawk.to
Humberto
  • Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

If you need support, look elsewhere

Revisado el 17/3/2021

In short, great app, downright awful support

Puntos a favor

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Puntos en contra

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Salesforce Platform y Zendesk Suite

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.
Dominic
  • Sector: Seguros

It's a great CRM!

Revisado el 24/1/2019

All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Puntos a favor

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Puntos en contra

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such.

First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null.

Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Aatish
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Just the push your sales team needs!

Revisado el 15/1/2019

FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Puntos a favor

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization

The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app.

Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink.

Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal.

Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Puntos en contra

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Wolfgang

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Revisado el 5/10/2018

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Puntos a favor

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Maciej
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great CRM for consultants

Revisado el 12/2/2020

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Puntos a favor

Pros are numerous - some of them are:
- integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail,
- many plans to choose from,
- intuitive and easy to use,
- good mobile app

Puntos en contra

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app).

I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Capsule y Insightly

Razones para elegir Freshsales

Accelo radically raised ther prices.

Accelo

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.
Melvin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Revisado el 27/9/2022

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

Puntos a favor

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

Puntos en contra

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday marketer

November 2021

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
KREASAN
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Waking up to FreshSales

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Puntos a favor

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently.

My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well

Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Puntos en contra

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Elisa
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Revisado el 14/10/2018

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Puntos a favor

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline.

By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users.

Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format.

The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system.

As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed.

Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Puntos en contra

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Goran
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Revisado el 16/8/2022

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Puntos a favor

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Puntos en contra

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM y Insightly

Razones para elegir Freshsales

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Razones para cambiar a Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Huan
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best CRM for your small to big team

Revisado el 23/5/2021

Puntos a favor

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Puntos en contra

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel
Paul
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

Revisado el 31/1/2019

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Puntos a favor

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Puntos en contra

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Peter
  • Sector: Seguros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Revisado el 11/10/2018

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter!

We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager).

Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

Puntos a favor

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Puntos en contra

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Theresa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

Revisado el 27/9/2017

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Puntos en contra

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.