Jolt

Plataforma de operaciones para pequeñas y medianas empresas y franquicias.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 291

Felipe
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Gestiona los riesgos con Jolt

Revisado el 19/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Este aplicativo es de gran utilidad para el control de riesgos de la empresa y demás funciones.

Puntos en contra

Al momento de implementar este aplicativo fue algo tedioso pero cumple con las expectativas

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Felipe, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that our application is very useful for company risk control and more. We understand that the implementation process can feel tedious at first, but we're happy to hear you've been able to make the most of the software. If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We value your business and hope to continue providing you with top-quality service. Thank you for choosing Jolt!

laura
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

app muy completa

Revisado el 3/4/2023

Puntos a favor

lo que mas me ha gustado de esta app es que es super sencillo usarla y lo completa que es tienes desde aplicación móvil, listas de verificación, etiquetas etc de momento muy contentos que jolt

Puntos en contra

la atención al cliente deja bastante que desear.... tardan un montón en contestar y eso hace que tenga este punto negativo

Respuesta de Jolt

We're glad to hear that you find Jolt to be a very complete and easy-to-use app. We're sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our customer service. We are continuously working to improve our response time and make sure that all of our customers feel heard and taken care of. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing Jolt!

Steven
Steven

Save a ton of money

Revisado el 30/10/2022

My experience has been excellent. the staff goes far and above.

My experience has been excellent. the staff goes far and above.

Puntos a favor

Live time cooling monitoring Last night before closing I got a warning that the UT Wing Cooler was running warm, I was able to have the guys move 10 cases of chicken wings out of this cooler before they left. In the morning the wing cooler was not operational and we were able to save all that product. Thank you Jolt!

Puntos en contra

I wish it was integrated into more of our software

Respuesta de Jolt

Thank you for your review, Steven! We are delighted to hear that you have had an excellent experience with Jolt and that our staff has gone above and beyond to help you. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Jolt!

Traci
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pretty good for the cost.

Revisado el 4/9/2019

Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Puntos a favor

The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

easy to use

Revisado el 16/1/2018

ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Puntos a favor

i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Puntos en contra

that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product that I couldn't do without

Revisado el 17/6/2020

I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Puntos en contra

Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

Aaron
Aaron

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Jolt transforms our workforce into an efficient well-oiled, agile machine

Revisado el 1/2/2018

Massive operational efficiency.

Massive operational efficiency.

Puntos a favor

Jolt has given us visibility into our day-to-day operations. It allows us to see where we exceed and where we fall short. Jolt provides the mechanism for operational efficiencies which can't be achieved with paper checklists. We love that we can organize every day in advance and ensure we're in compliance with food safety practices using checklists, food labels, and temperature probes. Jolt is our future manual for franchisees to perform their day-to-day operations.

Puntos en contra

Bluetooth label printers don't always connect but this is more of a hardware issue than Jolt's issue.

Marina
Marina
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The communication tool that revolutionized the way we connect at work

Revisado el 16/7/2023

This communication tool is essential to improve the way we connect and share information in my work team.

Puntos a favor

I like that I no longer have to rely on long emails or messages getting lost in the inbox. With the click of a button, I can send instant messages to the entire team, to specific roles, or to individual employees.

Puntos en contra

It can be a bit confusing and disorganized at times, making it difficult for me to navigate and find past messages. I have also experienced some performance issues, such as content loading delays or occasional system crashes.

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Marina, thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback regarding the confusion and disorganization you have experienced while using Jolt. We understand how important it is to easily navigate and find past messages, so we are constantly working on improving the user interface and organization features of our platform. Our team is actively working on optimizing the system to ensure a smooth and efficient user experience. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team, who will be more than happy to assist you. We're glad to hear that Jolt has been essential in improving the way you connect and share information with your work team. We truly value your business and are committed to providing you with a reliable and efficient communication tool. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Cliff
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Happy Customer

Revisado el 2/10/2023

Puntos a favor

It's so easy to use and the customer service is so professional.

Puntos en contra

I have not found anything wrong with it great program.

Respuesta de Jolt

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you're finding Jolt easy to use and that our customer service is hitting the mark. It's so rewarding to know we're meeting your needs. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Cheers!

Dawn
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Wonderful help

Revisado el 10/4/2023

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that everyone has a list of what they need to do so there’s not as much friction between employees now

Puntos en contra

The app is very glitchy we’ve had to redownload it a couple times to get it to work again

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Dawn, thank you for your review of Jolt. We're glad to hear that you find our platform helpful in reducing friction between employees. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the app being glitchy. We work diligently to constantly improve our app experience. If you continue to experience problems, please reach out to our support team for assistance.

We appreciate your business and hope that you will continue to use Jolt for your organization's needs. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Alejandro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very helpful on a daily basis

Revisado el 14/5/2018

Puntos a favor

The LISTS part of the software is so useful for everyday activities that need to be completed at work

Puntos en contra

If you are a "sub-user"you cannot edit nor propose an edit of a superior user-created list or content file

Alexander
Alexander

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Puntos a favor

Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Puntos en contra

Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

Alyssa

Amazing for Restaurant Operations

Revisado el 21/10/2022

We're using it for our three locations for three separate schedules and tons of checklists. We have multiple users every shift, every day using the software. I absolutely love the program and am continuing to take advantage of different features as we grow.

Puntos a favor

Pretty easy to use once you've gone through the training. The biggest pro for me compared to other softwares is the access to support all the time. It has been so helpful to be able to reach out to my contact for help and schedule calls for training--either for myself or other new team members. Another huge pro is how customizable the checklists are. I love how many different formats you can do. We've been able to customize it to our business model really well.We've also been using the Jolt sensors for all our freezers, which has literally been a savior time and time again! It's so easy to use and I love the reports you can access so you can catch a failing freezer before it's too late.

Puntos en contra

I wish we could customize our scheduling platform more to cater to our business.

Respuesta de Jolt

Thank you so much for your review, Alyssa! We are so glad to hear that you find Jolt easy to use after the training, and that our support team has been so helpful. We are also thrilled that you have been able to customize Jolt to your business model. Thank you for your feedback!

Matthew
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Jolt has revolutionised the operational aspects of our business.

Revisado el 18/9/2017

- Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability...

- Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability to compare site performance
- Notifications when important tasks aren't completed
- Improved communication with team
- Ability to support management team without being on site
- Flexibility to easily change operations
- Autonomy for management team to create their own lists to improve the running of the stores
- Complete visibility of the operations in the business
- Streamlined scheduling

Puntos a favor

Prior to Jolt, two of the biggest frustrations in our business were time spent on scheduling and finding out that simple operational tasks had not been completed. Jolt has solved both of these issues.

The employee app with functionality to set availability, request shift swaps and holidays has streamlined the whole scheduling process and freed up important management man-hours.

The lists functionality is invaluable and has revolutionised the operational aspect of the business. Being able to create tasks ranging from daily cleaning right up to annual audits has allowed us to pre-plan the whole year knowing that nothing will be forgotten. The notifications and review section has created accountability that would not be possible without this software.

I never imagined we would have such control and visibility of the day to day running of the business.

Puntos en contra

I believe a few tweaks could be made to the time clock and scheduling and I would love to see an area specifically made for inductions and training.

Danielle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love it for our food trucks & catering operations

Revisado el 21/3/2017

We use Jolt to manage the operations for our food trucks and catering services. Since we are totally mobile and often have many events occurring simultaneously, the Lists feature allows for greater oversight and accountability when it's impossible to be everywhere at one time.

Jolt has greatly improved the communication between everyone in our team by utilizing the Announcements features. I love that information can be instantly sent out to our staff, we can verify that they read the information, and, most importantly, that they understand the information by requiring quick quizzes based on the topics covered.

Moving away from traditional pen and paper checklists and cumbersome communications binders has been overwhelmingly embraced by everyone.

We have also seen a reduction in our food waste by utilizing the Date Code Labels. Marking our food items with a clearly readable expiration date has greatly improved our "first in, first out" practices. Additionally, stamping each prepped item with the name of the staff member who prepared it has forced greater accountability that all food items are prepared correctly (and allows management to address individually anyone who needs re-training on preparing a specific item).

Lastly, I can't say enough good things about Jolt support. They are extremely responsive and helpful when questions arise, and the application is constantly improving with new features added based on customer requests and feedback.

We have used Jolt for a little over a year now, and I wish we had started using it years ago!

Taran

Jolt Zebra printer

Revisado el 6/9/2016

I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Puntos en contra

Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

Tyler
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Everything in One Place

Revisado el 14/3/2017

We now have 40 locations using Jolt for our daily checklists and logs. It is great having quick access to any list or food safety log in a matter of seconds. It has improved our team's accountability in getting the necessary details completed accurately on a daily basis. Not only does it help set the restaurant up for success in serving our customers, the Health Department also appreciates our electronic temperature logs!
Some features I would like to see improve are capabilities within the way lists can be setup, such as conditional formatting and multiple items under a parent item. I would also like to see more customization around notifications. The notifications are one of the best features of Jolt! The goods news is, the Jolt team is very receptive to feedback and always tries to make client's ideas come to life.
Overall, I would highly recommend Jolt to any restaurant looking to streamline their systems and eliminate all of the paper and clip boards!

Puntos a favor

The lists capabilities are currently the biggest benefit to us, but we have also started testing the Zebra printer and scheduling.

Puntos en contra

We like the scheduling feature but since it does not integrate with our systems, it's not the best option for us. I would also like to see more customization for the way lists can be configured, such as conditional formatting and more that one measurable under a parent item. More customization surrounding notifications would be helpful as well.

Chris
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

JOLT- A fantastic piece of software

Revisado el 29/3/2017

We engaged Jolt to eliminate our daily paper checklists in our franchise business.

We had looked...

We had looked at a number of solutions and decided to give Jolt a trial. The software is extremely easy to use from the back end, user friendly on the front end and bug free.

We do no have any issues with glitches and it synchronises within seconds with new updates.

This means we can update the whole group in a matter of seconds. Staff don't even need to be notified of small changes to lists . We can control duties simply by adding them to a list and as the staff work through they may stumble across a new item.

The system ensures accountability by giving each staff member a login. Lists can be reviewed at any time by allocated mangers/higher access.

We also use Jolt for all audits. i.e safety, presentation, cleanliness etc. Each store then receives instants feedback and a total score via email automatically. Managers can then look through their weaknesses and work on getting them corrected.

Usually this process would take personal from head office to communicate and follow up.

I have never written a review as i'm often time poor but this piece of software and support from Jolt is fantastic and worth every cent.

It works

Puntos en contra

Login could be a touch faster as you need to find your name.

Ben
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Jolt your business

Revisado el 3/4/2017

I have been using Jolt for around 3 years. I have also encouraged many other to use the product in operating their Quick Service restaurants as I feel it is an amazing operational tool.

Prior to using Jolt I was creating my own intranet to manage tasks, projects, employee details, etc.

Jolt could fulfill all of these requirements and ran on IOS making hardware implementation simple.

I have seen the feature set grow over the years and am confident the product will continue to evolve.

Puntos a favor

IOS (although would be nice to have it run on Android too,) great at tasks / list management.

Puntos en contra

Bad UX design both on client and web / back end. Communications (announcements) requires time clock use (i have submitted this several times). Cannot assign tasks to security groups (only allows individuals), reporting on client is rough. A bit better on backend, but still challenging,.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Jolt Employee Task Management Review

Revisado el 15/8/2018

Jolt has solved problems with productivity and food safety. It is simple to label products and improve our stores efficiency with daily checklists that the team has to complete.

Puntos a favor

Jolt's label maker feature has changed the culture of our restaurant from a time consuming and not done all the time task of labeling products, to having a quick and efficient way to track our products and who is preparing them. Another benefit is customizable checklists that ensures you don't have to micromanage the business and allows you to put more in your teams hands.

Puntos en contra

The scheduling concept is good but difficult to integrate into our current payroll and clock-in system.

Justin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very practical software for any business needing to organize staff schedule

Revisado el 27/1/2018

ease of use and organization

ease of use and organization

Puntos a favor

Ease of use to create and send out the staff schedule and the fact that it's mobile friendly for all the staff to use anywhere. Nobody can miss a shift because everyone carries a phone these days :)

Puntos en contra

When creating a template for the whole staff schedule and using it for a following week, you're able to easily create the template but implementing it in the following week doesn't allow the shift blocks to be assigned to the same people as the previous week. The shift blocks copy over but don't get inserted under each employee as was copied from the template creation feature.

Leslie

AMAZING Customer Service!!

Revisado el 19/12/2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the experience AMAZING for us.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] made the experience AMAZING for us.

Puntos a favor

I learned how effective the software could be because I was lucky enough to have a representative who was willing to teach me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is absolutely amazing, and I will continue to use Jolt because of her.

Puntos en contra

Very overwhelming initially, it did take time and training to become more confident when utilizing the program.

Respuesta de Jolt

Hi Leslie, Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Caitlyn
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Jolt Review

Revisado el 4/4/2017

The support staff has been beyond amazing in supporting our company's first few months on Jolt. She is extremely helpful and doesn't mind walking us through various process multiple times. Jolt is great because of how much it offers, and how many functions you can use it for. However, although she has gone through and helped us out immensely and spent a lot of time getting us started, this system is not easy to use right away. Most functions have so many steps and options that it becomes confusing and overwhelming. I would like Jolt more if it was more user friendly. Overall the product is great, I would like it more if it didn't take so long to figure out and didn't have so many complex options.

Puntos a favor

It is a one stop shop for many business needs. Jolt offers so many different functions that make streamlining everything easy.

Puntos en contra

This software is more complex and difficult to navigate than any software we have ever used. I don't care for how the scheduling is set up. For example, if we want to change one person's shift, you must first unlock the schedule, change the persons shift, and then publish the schedule again, which notifies every single employee every single time someone else's schedule gets changed. On when to work, all you have to do is click on that person's shift, change it, and once you hit save only they receive the notification.

Michael
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally a way to get stuff done

Revisado el 10/3/2017

Jolt helps you put accountability back into a check list. Having had opening and closing check list before, Jolt has transformed these into actually getting done. Requiring staff to scan, take pictures, or record certain items has moved us to getting the list completed 100%. It's as if I am there with them to ensure it gets done. This is probably the best product that I have used to ensure our systems are completed 100%, Jolt is worth every penny!

Puntos a favor

Accountability of staff, seeing what they are saying they are completing. Getting list done.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it's a great program and easy to use

Geraldine

• Asistencia al cliente

Very helfpul, very convenient!

Revisado el 18/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Love that this can be an app where Employees can easily access their schedule, release, switch, and pick up shifts and even request time off and change their availability. It makes very important information so simple and easy to communicate. I just love this, we use it a lot for work.

Puntos en contra

I just wish the times are in 15 min increments instead of only hourly. Makes it easier to check how many people is scheduled per 15 minutes at a glance.