My Digital Shield

Tecnología de seguridad de nivel empresarial para pymes

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

15 opiniones

Karen S.

Peace of Mind

Revisado el 6/2/2015

I have been self employed for 33 years. I deal with State and Federal agencies every day, all day. I was having problems with continuous popups, to the point of interference with my entire working day. My email was also hacked which caused me much worry. I thought I was protected by having the "popular" antivirus software on my computer. I found out real quick, when I contacted them for their support and help, that it didn't cover the so called viruses my computer had been hit with. I was virtually put OUT OF BUSINESS. I was really stressed. It was 4th quarter and year end reporting time for me. Then, through a friend, I found out about My Digital Shield. Since the installation of My Digital Shield I now have peace of mind and no worries that my information can be compromised. I am thrilled at the affordability and performance of the product. Since the installation I'm no longer bothered by popups, ads, or threats and can finish my daily tasks in half the time it was taking me before. I would and have highly recommended this product to many of my customers and will continue to do so. When you're self employed you don't need the worries of anything like what happened to me before My Digital Shield came along. I feel confident this product has saved me much worry, stress, and money. I will continue to subscribe to it as long as I'm around. Also, and very importantly, My Digital Shield not only protects my business, it protects my entire family and their personal devices throughout my entire home.

Kevin M.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Network Security product!!!

Revisado el 8/7/2016

We are a Managed Security service provider for small businesses and we love MDS products because they offer the best value for small businesses.

Puntos a favor

The price point for small businesses.

Puntos en contra

There are very little configuration you can do on this product.

Stewart P.

My Digital Shield Software Review

Revisado el 13/2/2018

NA

Puntos a favor

My users find the functionality everything they need it to be. I also feel that given its low price its a very worthwhile investment. Another positive attribute is that the system is incredibly easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Some of my employees stated that the software interface seems to lack esthetics and could user a cleaner, fresher view.
Other employees noted that the reports the system produces seem overly simple and lacked the ability to include some data that could be useful for monitoring trends.

Jahswill U.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Best protection software for its price

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Great software overall

Puntos a favor

[ts quite cheap and easy to use.i also enjoyed its cloud functionality hence ability to log in and use in any part of the world.

Puntos en contra

The interface is not so aesthetic. but is a great software for the price you are offering. I also cannot recommend it for big businesses

Andy S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing innovation in cyber security

Revisado el 17/2/2017

I'm very amazing at this new approach to simplify cybersecurity. It truly is everything they claim. I'm looking forward to seeing this company grow.
Installation was very easy.
management is very intuitive and very easy. (might lack enterprise feature, but they say they target SME's)
support was top notch.

Puntos a favor

It's a service, it simple, it works very well. It's like the iPhone simplicity of cybersecurity.

lacks complex enterprise features

Vlad R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

What a great product. I wish I found this before.

Puntos a favor

It is extremely simple; it works very well. There's no annoying stuff like with the desktop antivirus I had before. It's very fast, too. Usually, security means slow and problems, but we haven't had any slowness or problems.

Puntos en contra

They don't market very well. I didn't find out about them until recently.

Matt N.
  • Sector: Software informático

Fast & easy setup!

Revisado el 13/2/2015

Puntos a favor

The setup was easy and worked with my existing office network. Web portal for configuring your security settings was very simple to follow and changes were installed in seconds.

Puntos en contra

No issues/nothing at this time. Product delivered easy setup, wireless connectivity, and security which is what was advertised and I needed.

Nathalie H.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Super easy and secure

Puntos a favor

It's very simple. I just have to pick a few options to secure my business. Also, Shield Test makes it very simple to understand security and how I am being protected.

Puntos en contra

The only thing missing for my needs is tunnel VPN support, but I hear that is coming soon.

Lillian E.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great protection, great price!

Revisado el 5/2/2015

I was looking for a solution for my home business. Its just me but I knew I needed something more protective than software downloaded on my laptop. I heard about My Digital Shield from my cousin's neighbor who runs an IT business in Cleveland. The price was super affordable and I can set content levels and be in complete control. They also provide free guest wifi which I love. I am very impressed with the quality of internet and protection I receive.

Nick H.
  • Sector: Software informático

Excellent Security at a Reasonable Price

Revisado el 11/2/2015

Puntos a favor

MDS is providing security through complete internet traffic scanning. This will go a long way to securing devices for which AV software isn't available, such as printers, NAS units, and other IoT appliances.

Puntos en contra

The user interface is pretty industrial, and the reports seem over simplified.

Rafayatul K.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A revolution for guaranteeing maximum security to your business!

Revisado el 6/2/2018

Guys, make this a flexible option for all businesses regardless of their sizes.

Puntos a favor

The most remarkable aspect of My Digital Shield Software is its cloud-based functionality and ease of usage. The cloud functionality enables users to access the system from any part of the world in seconds!

Puntos en contra

Not applicable for large businesses; however, it is perhaps the best you can get at such an affordable price.
Secondly, the saddest reason with this software is its incompatibility with Linux operating software.

Jacob K.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Comprehensive network security that is simple to use.

Puntos a favor

My Digital Shield offers high end security at a reasonable price. Setup was easy and, most importantly, was PCI compliant.

Puntos en contra

No cons to speak off. There are not many products on the market that compete in this price range.

Ty T.

Effective Internet Protection At Minimum Cost

Revisado el 13/2/2015

Puntos a favor

This is the ultimate defense for the small company against the swarm of predators out there to attack at any time.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at all. This is a great product based on the enterprise level protection offered by top of this category vendor, Fortinet.

Andrew K.

Very impressive!

Revisado el 27/7/2015

We've been using this product for 6 months now and I must say, I'm really surprised. We used to always get some kind of virus or files encrypted and computers stopped working. Ever since we had this put in, all of that nonsense went away. I didn't even think it was possible to get rid of that headache. Very impressive!

Scott K.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent protection at a great price

Revisado el 28/6/2015

Puntos a favor

Enterprise level protection at a small business price.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It is quality security solution and the price is great.