EZOfficeInventory

4,6 (1.504)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de seguimiento y mantenimiento de activos

(1.504)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 1504

Santiago
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

You can do better inventory with EZOfficeinventory

Revisado el 21/9/2023

Buena,cumple lo que promete y te ayuda a hacer todo eso y mas lo cual es una enorme ayuda para cualquier empresa.

Puntos a favor

La capacidad de procesar y manejar artículos del inventario de nuestra empresa es simplemente increible,ya que se puede hacer con varios artículos simultáneamente por lo que acelera el proceso de realización de inventario de manera exponencial, eso sumado a el ahorro de gastos que ofrece hace de esta aplicación una elección solida para hacer inventario.

Puntos en contra

Podria ser un poco mas intuitivo en cuanto a su interfaz ya que pasa que con algunos usuarios que no tienen tanto conocimiento tecnico,les sea dificil adaptarse al software.

leonardo
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

buena experiencia

Revisado el 9/7/2020

Puntos a favor

el sistema tiene muy buenas opciones y funciones que permiten registrar y ontrolar el inventario de diferentes maneras

Puntos en contra

hay equipos que no tienen serial único y que al colocarlos como "asset stock" el sistema no permite registrar los seriales individualmente

Iliana
Iliana
  • Sector: Educación superior

Changing the Game

Revisado el 24/4/2019

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Puntos en contra

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Duane
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

Revisado el 13/8/2020

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Puntos a favor

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Puntos en contra

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

NetSuite

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Respuesta de EZO

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Eddie
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

EZ Office Inventory Review

Revisado el 19/3/2020

I have been using EZ for the past 4yrs and it has done what we have needed it for.

Puntos a favor

The cost for the functionality that it offers I would say is well worth it. It does the job for what our IT Dept uses it for.

Puntos en contra

I just wished the portal was a bit more visually appealing. We currently have our company logo on top but would be nice to customize the whole page.

Hey Eddie,

Thank you for expressing your view to us. We give our clients the flexibility to add their company name, logo and have their own subdomain. As far as the main Dashboard screen is concerned, make sure you customize and set your own KPIs as per your requirements. Traditionally, our focus has been more on giving our customers a feature rich system but this year, especially with the launch of our new UI, we are focusing more on the aesthetic appeal and customization involved in the system. This includes internationalization, which will give our customers the flexibility they need in terms of renaming fields and an over-all update of our mobile app. We're very eager on collecting feedback on our UI so please do reach out to us at [email protected] and we will be happy to pass it on to our product team for consideration.

Alayna
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

EZ office ups and downs

Revisado el 16/4/2024

As I said, I wish I had more freedom to edit and assign my inventory a little more personal to our business.
It is frustrating I have to keep certain aspects when I don't use or need them.
But overall, EZoffice has been nice for our company! and it has kept our inventory much more clean and organized! I would recommend this to other businesses.

Puntos a favor

It is very convenient for my staff and I use. Everybody is on the same page, and whatever data is input everyone can see!

Puntos en contra

It doesn't quite let you edit your inventory as much as id like.
I would like full control and creative freedom to make my assists how I want and need, and it just doesn't seem to do that.

Shannon
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

EZO in IT at SIU

Revisado el 21/7/2023

We had difficulty maintaining an accurate inventory of IT assets so annual inventory processes were very manual and difficult to find items, especially with the increase of remote workers after COVID. Now everyone can respond to an inventory audit from wherever they are located on their own to acknowledge possession of the assets they have.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to assign assets to individual users to give them a sense of accountability. They perform their own audit responses and maintain their own location changes making it easier on back office functions. I also like the reporting functions both in the built-in reports as well as the custom reports that cater to the organization's needs.

Puntos en contra

One problem we have had consistently over the years is that we have some 3000+ assets in the system but when we do the annual inventory, we cannot request the audit for our entire list of inventory at one time. We can only request the audit 25 lines at a time so that is time consuming.

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

It has the the desired functionality for a lower cost compared to others evaluated. We pay for a given number of users and a max number of active assets. The ability to attach equipment loan forms, images of assets, and user accountability make this a great tool.
Joel
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

Revisado el 21/5/2020

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Puntos a favor

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Puntos en contra

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Cheqroom

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.
Aldo

Review from EZOffice Inventory

Revisado el 18/10/2019

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Puntos a favor

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Odoo y Zoho Inventory

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Thomas

Exactly what we needed

Revisado el 30/7/2019

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Puntos a favor

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Puntos en contra

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Razones para elegir EZOfficeInventory

FileMaker wasn't doing what we needed. It was far too complex and confusing for new users.

Software anterior

Claris FileMaker

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.
Michael
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Quick Review

Revisado el 12/6/2024

This is the 1st time that I have used the application and I really like it

This is the 1st time that I have used the application and I really like it

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use . I use the mobile version to scan on the floor

Puntos en contra

At this point there is not anything that Is not user friendly .

Jamie
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

So Far So Good

Revisado el 12/6/2024

So far so good. But again, it's based on weekly use not daily.

So far so good. But again, it's based on weekly use not daily.

Puntos a favor

I can't call it; I enjoy using the app but I'm on the staff side of things.

Puntos en contra

N/A, I can't call because it doesn't fall with in my job role

Lucas
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

Revisado el 26/2/2020

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Puntos en contra

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Hi Lucas,

We hope to find you in good health.

We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history.

Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can.

If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Jacob
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

Revisado el 1/7/2020

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Puntos a favor

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Puntos en contra

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Respuesta de EZO

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Muhammad Awais
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

MAwais Islam

Revisado el 14/3/2024

I liked the working with EZ they provide great customer & technical support to implement the system to your needs

User friendly
Web base interface
Great for generating personalized reports

Puntos en contra

Some system based field are developer controlled
would like to see more customizability

Muhammad Awais,
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Joe
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Revisado el 14/11/2019

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Puntos en contra

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

Sarah
  • Sector: Construcción

Over the moon!

Revisado el 29/7/2020

Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Puntos a favor

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done
I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Puntos en contra

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

Realtime tracking QR codes Functionality

Software anterior

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a EZOfficeInventory

More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

Respuesta de EZO

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Steven
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

A great Asset Management Application

Revisado el 5/4/2023

Overall our experience has been very positive. No software is a perfect solution for every organization but for our needs, EZO has been a great tool for us to track the equipment assigned to our 600+ employees.

Puntos a favor

The ability to easily see which employees have been assigned which Assets makes the management of equipment for onboarding/offboarding much simpler. The ability to provision Members via our Azure AD allows for an easy automation. The ease of checking things in and out via the App or the ZenDesk integration has saved us time but also dramatically increased the accuracy of our records.

Puntos en contra

Checking In Asset Stock from a specific user could be improved. With the ZenDesk Integration and the App, there is no search function within the list of check out records. You must use ctrl+f in the browser to find a specific member or scroll through the list. In my instance, when I create a custom view of the list of Items, the column widths seem to auto adjust and it cuts off some of the columns that I've selected to view. I can readjust them but they always revert back.

Abe
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

Revisado el 4/3/2020

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Puntos a favor

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Puntos en contra

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Kerrie
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Couldn't ask for better!

Revisado el 18/7/2017

Inventory management

Inventory management

Puntos a favor

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
  • Sector: Seguridad pública
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

Maximize limited resources

Revisado el 14/3/2019

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Puntos a favor

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Puntos en contra

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Dylann
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Warehouse inventory tracking done smooth

Revisado el 12/4/2023

Puntos a favor

We use EZOfficeInventory on a daily basis to monitor assets, equipment/tools, and inventory. Our staff can easily use the QR code scanning feature on their devices to check out inventory, tools, or assets. They love the ability to check out up to 25 items at once which expedites the process. We also can reserve items for future jobs and set those aside so no jobs get disrupted from not having all the products needed to get the job done. We are able to easily move items in EZOfficeInventory from one location to the other when inventory is added or moved.

Puntos en contra

Possible features which could be improved is streamlining the ability to add multiples of the same item without having to hit edit cart and go to another page.

Marvin

Easy to Use - Powerful Inventory Manager

Revisado el 27/12/2023

Puntos a favor

We use EZOffice everyday. The simple nature of adding a new unit to our inventory, the ease of checking in and out items and how simple it is to locate a missing asset cannot be overstated. We, as a team, have not have had any issues with EZOffice, and our jobs are made more efficient because of it.

Puntos en contra

EZOffice does what we need it to do and it does it well. I cannot think of any issues we have had with it.

Respuesta de EZO

Thank you, Marvin for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

Blake
Blake
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great software for assett management

Revisado el 3/3/2021

If you have a large inventory of items and aren't yet using an asset management program, I would highly recommend EZOfficeInventory. You will be surprised at how much easier it is to find things and keep track of information about each item.

Puntos a favor

The program does most everything I think an inventory/asset program should. The web-based access makes it very convenient to use. Assets can be entered in the system and checked out by users, reserved for future use, and checked in. The program allows items to be categorized and grouped for ease of searching, so even with a large inventory the program is very useable. For each item an owner can be assigned, its location can be entered, and documents and repair information can be uploaded. This is by no means a comprehensive list of features, though. I found the email alerts for returning checked out items when they are due to be very helpful.

Puntos en contra

I found the program was a bit difficult to use at first. For example, it took me a while to find how I could get a list of the items I had checked out, but once I had used the program more it is actually very easy to find things. I have noticed that sometimes the statistics on the main dashboard seem off; for example, it might say I have 0 assets checked out, when I actually have several checked out. Other than that, I haven't encountered any major software issues.

Respuesta de EZO

Hi Blake, thank you for that amazing review. We are continuously working to improve ourselves and make the software easier to use. We have designated solution consultants available to help you with the onboarding process. There are multiple widgets available on our customizable dashboard that you can change based on your needs. For examples the Assets Checked Out widget shows the total number of assets check out during the selected period and not how many total assets are checked out. If you need more clarity on our widgets and their functionality you can reach out to us at [email protected]. We'd love to help you out and make your experience even better

Zander
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product and easy to use

Revisado el 1/9/2020

EZOfficeInventory has been helpful to us because it allows us to easily track the various technology devices that we issue to clinical reasearh study participants for the studies that we conduct. We also use it to track devices being issued to staff members as well. We were having a major issue with participants and staff members forgetting to return devices, or Research Coordinators taking devices to issue to new participants and not tracking them effectively. Now we simply have them check the devices out in EZOfficeInventory and it fixes that issue.

In addition, the software makes it easier for us to figure out what we need to purchase.

Puntos a favor

The first thing that I noticed was that the software was incredibly easy to use. I had an hour long training with our IT team and after that I was already up and running and was able to perform the tasks that I needed. In addition, each time I have to use the software for something different than my normal workflow, the ease of use makes it easy for me to figure out how to perform that new task.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if there was an API. It would make it easier to automate some of the tasks that we have to perform frequently. The functionality options for the interface are sometimes rigid in that they only offer a fixed set of actions. In addition, a fully functional API would help users integrate the software into their internal automated processes more easily.

For example, it would be nice if we could make a series of API calls to register new devices or upload a spreadsheet in a specific format that contained the information needed to register devices (or perform some other task) and have the software read from the spreadsheet.

Respuesta de EZO

Hello, Zander. We highly appreciate this valuable feedback from your side. We are constantly in the process of improving our system in accordance with clients requirement and we are gathering feedback on APIs to make them more diverse and flexible. However, feel free to visit this page of our Open APIs www.ezofficeinventory.com/developers.