Slidebean

Presentaciones que se diseñan solas

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 57

Damián
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Me facilita el proceso!!!

Revisado el 21/1/2022

Puntos a favor

Fácil de usar !Ofrece una interfaz intuitiva, tiene muchas excelentes plantillas para elegir y la mejor variedad de estilos de presentación. Se lo recomendaría a cualquiera, especialmente a los estudiantes que buscan crear sus propias presentaciones con el mínimo esfuerzo.

Puntos en contra

Quisiera más opciones de animación ya que contiene solo una forma

Roberto
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

You can look like an expert in slide design

Revisado el 27/2/2020

I always consider myself having horrible skills in making slides, but this sw made my life easier.

Puntos a favor

There were three main things that I loved

First the separation of design an content, so you can be focus on different thing at a time
Second, the easiness of using the software, how to change things, colors, text font, etc
And third, the amazing templates make you look like a pro

Puntos en contra

The AI feature that is supposed to help you arrange things up, is not too helpful as it seams. The professional version is too expensive for non frequent users.

Alternativas consideradas

Camille
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I absolutely LOVE Slidebean!

Revisado el 8/5/2020

I was an early adopter of Slidebean. I have gone through several versions and called customer support many times. The team is great and very helpful. The software is simply the best out there.

Puntos a favor

Slidebean is easy to use and has beautiful graphic design elements. I am not a graphic designer, but Slidebean makes me look great. I also love the analytics. With the analytics, my clients can see which investors viewed their decks and how long they viewed each slide or whether the investor finished the deck. Great info to know.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could integrate private videos into the decks. Right now, you must upload your videos to Vimeo, YouTube or Wistia and set them to "public" which is not ideal for my clients wishing to protect information.

Alternativas consideradas

Microsoft PowerPoint, Visme, Google Slides y Prezi

Razones para elegir Slidebean

Better graphic design elements

Software anterior

Microsoft PowerPoint

Razones para cambiar a Slidebean

I chose Slidebean for its price, easy-to-use interface, and flexibility.
Mike
  • Sector: Empaquetado/entrega de mercancía
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Buggy and terrible customer support

Revisado el 18/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Some of the App templates they have are very nice
The animations of graphics are tastefully done and the graphics are fairly good.

Puntos en contra

Graphs dont allow you to adjust the range which often leads to a lot of blank space.
No way to adjust the width of text or objects.
Lining up multiple objects on a page is imprecise and the tools they offer to help have a major flaw.
The price for what you get is waayyyyyy too high.

But the cardinal sin is the awful customer service. I accidentally deleted a graphic from the AirBNB slide deck and tried to return it using ctrl z which did not work. I spent a few hours trying to figure it out on my own and eventually put a request out to the "live chat" support. It took them two days to respond and when they did, rather than acknowledge their software is buggy and offer one of several easy fixes I suggested they said "I'm sorry Mike, but as this template was used as a courtesy, there's no way to open up a new one. (confused emoji) If you are interested in upgrading your plan to have access to this and the other templates, I'd be happy to help you out. An automatic prorate would be applied. "

Are you a new user that made a mistake using our flawed software? Well pay us more so you can remake your presentation from scratch! And enjoy our useless emojis!

I think I'll pass and I encourage others to as well

Melanie

This Has Become My Go To Tool for Pitch Decks

Revisado el 6/4/2019

The quality of the appearance of our pitch decks has improved 200%. And while it's what you say in that pitch that matters most first impressions and apparences count and the fact the agency has won jobs over bigger companies has at least a little to do with this.

Puntos a favor

Pitches are a part of daily life for my agency, and although over the years we have tried a number of pitch deck softwares when I found Slidebean I haven't used anything else since. It's hard to pick a best feature. It's not a steep learning curve to begin using it successfully, the design templates are great and the customer service is fantastic. A favorite tool for sure.

Puntos en contra

There's nothing to not like here. If you need to present pitch decks and do not maintain a full time design department to do it for you then this is the best tool out there.

Respuesta de Slidebean Traducir a español

Melanie thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are more than happy to know that you found value in Slidebean.
We wish you the best!

Jaco
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Take the pain out of "Send me your deck"

Revisado el 1/2/2020

If you have ever been the founder of a startup you would know that presenting your business idea to possible investors becomes part of your everyday life. Slidebean gives me the tool to easily change a presentation to suit the conversation I'm about to have. I also use Slidebean for product demos and business calls.

Puntos a favor

Slidebean is super easy to use but the best part is how "slick" your presentations look. PLUS you can share and track your presentation with others. Awesome!

Puntos en contra

There is nothing to not like about this software.

Oliver
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

A must for entrepreneurs

Revisado el 15/1/2019

Puntos a favor

The slide deck templates from famous companies are priceless. Building on top of these forces you to do thorough research where you may have left holes and results in a deck with the wow factor.

Puntos en contra

Customising slides and rearranging elements is still a bit clunky and there are a few other minor bugs.

Carley
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Awesome Presentation Designs

Revisado el 10/5/2022

Slidebean has many great features that are not available in any other presentation software,

Puntos a favor

Slidebean is a great platform for creating awesome slides for presentations. I used during my internship and I liked how easy was it to share the slides with clients and get feedback and track some analytics. It is a unique tool for creating professional slides.

Puntos en contra

It is a slightly expensive to use and might be suitable for business teams rather than individuals.

George
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Give it some time for you to shed your .ppt-thinking. Then you'll like it!

Revisado el 21/9/2018

It's really quite good! I have made my last few marketing decks in Slidebean (replacing Keynote which replaced powerpoint) and have been very happy.

THe ability to share a link instead of a file means there's nothing to download which is something that frightens customers today.

Puntos a favor

You can make beautiful slides that are nicely formatted and have carefully chosen color schemes. At first it seems too limiting, but once you get the hang of the approach you'll find it very useful and easy.

Puntos en contra

I'm not crazy about the presentation experience... it builds one element per click -- I'd like to move along at 1 page per click. I'm worried that customers will get bored and abandon...

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Early in the process, great value for money if you can get in now while they build out roadmap...

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Cloud slide presentation development at a good value for the cost of the product.

Puntos a favor

Love the easy edibility within the slide software. Pre-made templates to choose from that makes editing a professional presentation easy and accessible. They have the ability to share and integrate with ease.

Puntos en contra

The platform is newer, at least it seems to be, and that has caused the platform to seem not fully built out yet. The roadmap will include far more pre-made templates and integration features, however right now the value for money is on point with where they are in the development process.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

An amazing online presentation tool for use

Revisado el 22/3/2018

The great advantage slidebean has is the insights which It can show it for the presentation.

Puntos a favor

Slidebean is an awesome online presentation tool which I think is more geared towards Pitch Desks. I had an opportunity to create a pitch desk with one of my clients and the option to see the insights of the presentation is very good to have.

Puntos en contra

They could include various themes and an option to create our own theme, right now there isn't many themes which personally like.

David
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Spice Up Your Presentation Slide

Revisado el 19/4/2019

I use Slidebean to prevent the others from using my slide if I email it to them.

- simple to use
- ready templates to speed up or inspire your slide design process.
- sharing with the option to lock with a password so you can track who has viewed your slide
- analytic although pretty redundant to me. Maybe someone else will find it useful.
- lately they have added in A.I functionality to spice up your presentation

Puntos en contra

Hmm... I have a strange love-hate feeling towards this app. On one hand, it feels simple to use but on the other, I blame it for not having enough flexibility. Once you have chosen a template, there really isn't much room inside for you to play with. So ended up you'll feel like there are a few slides having the layout you like while another few only so so. Because I need to put in a lot of graphic in my presentation, I hope to see more options for showcasing those graphics. The team need to increase their template options to cater for people that have different needs instead of focusing on Startup Pitch Deck only.

Respuesta de Slidebean Traducir a español

Hi David, thanks for your honest review. This is going to help us improve Slidebean.

Jerry
  • Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

excellent and portable web based presentation tool

Revisado el 7/8/2020

excellent way to make your presentations look great, but also be web based and usable anywhere.

Puntos a favor

If you need to do a presentation, but aren't sure if the audience will have a compatible software program, but know they will have access to a modern web browser, slidebean can be an invaluable tool. Presentations are very easy to create and are hosted by slidebean. They can be played back through a web-browser (you just need the address for the presentation). The presentations look great and are easy to deploy

Puntos en contra

I didn't have any problems creating or deploying a presentation. I am not aware of any negatives in using this software.

Edwin
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Sleek and breathy slides; it separates content from design and eliminates the huge learning...

Revisado el 28/7/2018

It does the thinking for me in terms of design and formatting, and that is where a lot of time was wasted when I created slides. And I don't need to spend extra time learning what a huge range of tools does when it's done for me automatically in the background.

Puntos a favor

I've used the classic PowerPoint for many years and I still use that at time for particular reasons when I need hefty presentations rich in facts and figures. But more often than not, I need sleek and breathy slides that showcases tastefully 1 or 3 points per slide. I find Slidebean to do a neat job at separating content from design. Unlike what I was used to previously and that was tons of tools and a huge learning curve, Slidebean's design and formatting is automated and can be tweaked quickly. Since the end result doesn't require perfection, I'm rather grateful with the automation features as I don't have to be too creative myself and I can rather cherry pick the suggestions I'm offered.

Puntos en contra

It works for me. No hiccups there. Tweaking and editing just takes getting used to, but I knew what my expectations were when I went in, and they were met.

Respuesta de Slidebean Traducir a español

Edwin thanks for your review, we are glad you found Slidebean useful. We have something new coming in the nexts days. We'll keep you posted.

Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Slidebean is like power point, only beautiful and engaging enough to make people stick around.

Revisado el 28/6/2021

The business problem I'm solving with Slidebean is how to make visually boring presentations much more energetic, and interesting. So far Slidebean is the best solution i've found that can do this. If they focus more on webinars they will be perfect.

Puntos a favor

What I love most about Slidebean is how beautiful, and interesting it makes your presentations look like. When you need to keep people engaged for 30 minutes, or 1 hour you need your slides to look as interesting and desirable as possible. Powerpoint simply won't do anymore. One look at Slidebean's youtube channel will show you just how engaging Slidebean presentations really are. They dogfood their product to a highly effective degree.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software, is there isn't enough documentation or tools to make using Slidebean extremely easy with Zoom webinars. It seems to focus mostly on pitching to VC's to get funding as a Startup company. However, I don't think most businesses are in that position. They should focus new features on making webinars easier to rollout.

Wendy
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Site has numerous bugs and is very unstable

Revisado el 22/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Professional existing templates and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

The website is very very unstable. I am creating a deck for my company so I paid for an annual membership. For the past week, I used this platform everyday. There are some small bugs here and there such as the table chart etc. I understand that this is a newer platform and the team is ironing out issues. That is understandable.

But then comes today. OMG. The website wiped out all my images and logos. Spoke with a support person. They said it is because Amazon Web Services is having issues so the images cannot load properly. I am pretty sure there is some sort of bug
However, not only was the image not loading, it was doing crazy things. I tried to upload a picture, it turned my slide background black! I cannot export my presentation to PPT or anything.
The representative whom I spoke with kept saying this is a AWS issue. He couldn't tell me when the issue can be fixed. These issues rendered my deck completely unusable.

I am pretty sure this is not just an AWS issue. I like Slidebean until now. I didn't appreciate how they kept blaming everything on AWS and did not give me an estimate on when the problem will get resolved. Its unprofessional.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The fastest way to create a deck

Revisado el 9/1/2019

It works great. As you start to use it more, you will fall in love with it.

- Ease of use
- They have intelligently separated out design from the content. You write your content at one place and Slidebean automagically creates a unique design for you based on that content.
- Present on the web itself.
- Send ppt as a web link which removed the need for a compatible version of ppt on the recipient machine.

Puntos en contra

Frankly nothing. They can do with more templates.

Heath
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Enhance your Pitch Deck and make your slides more visually striking.

Revisado el 9/8/2019

Puntos a favor

I'm not the most "design" skilled person, one thing i struggle with is making presentations really pop and look striking or complex.

Slidebean has really helped bring my presentations to life once i have all the data, text and graphs imported. If you are in a creative field (or presenting to a creative business) then Slidebean saves time on the visual aspect of your slide deck and makes sure it's more appealing for viewers.

I like that it's intergrated with Powerpoint and Google Slides, not just their own platform - that way people think you designed everything yourself!

Puntos en contra

Nothing i disliked, but maybe they could integrate with more tools in future? If they could get skilled and help out with Prezi or Canva presentation, even though they are competitors, it would be fantastic. AS the downside to those other tools if the fact there's very little help and support. Slidebean on the other hand is very personal and supportive.

Paola

Never looked better

Revisado el 2/11/2016

I have to send presentations to my customers weekly and this tool has saved me around 1 day A WEEK of work, nobody knows it takes me minutes to put up a report way better looking than my coworkers

Puntos a favor

All resources are there, I don't have to go hunting for images or icons.

Puntos en contra

It sometimes has a hiccup when working in the collaboration mode (two people editing the same presentation)

Respuesta de Slidebean Traducir a español

Soo happy to hear that Slidebean has saved you time :) We are currently working to improve the collaboration mode <3 so stick around :D

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Really easy-to-use alternative to PowerPoint

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

You can instantly apply design changes across the full presentation and continue to do so, until you find a design which is a good fit for you. Also the native image bank is a big plus.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything which I don't like. Only, if you need to control and edit every single bit of your graphic elements, then SlideBean will not be for you.

Joby

• Facilidad de uso

Great place to create and host your pitch decks

Revisado el 18/4/2018

Puntos a favor

The site has lots of templates including copies of the decks that companies like airbnb used to raise finance.
You can also create your own from scratch, the system is very easy to use so you can have a great looking deck up and running very quickly.
They also offer great tracking to see who is opening the deck how many views it getting etc. all hosted online.

Puntos en contra

My only criticism is that I would like more flexibility of the modifications I can make to a slide on the site. You do have the option of creating something in power point and keynote and uploading it, but it would be good to have that power online.

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

AI powered slide creator

Revisado el 20/9/2021

Puntos a favor

Slidebean is a complete slideshow maker that helps you build stunning presentations from scratch or edit existing ones using a beautiful & an intuitive drag & drop editor. You can get your slideshows from idea to completion in minutes. I like that it has 2 parts, the content part and the design part. You just enter all the information and visuals and get your design. "Arrange with AI" button rearranges the slides automatically if you want another layout options. Really impressive.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Jackline
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Bombass Presentation Software

Revisado el 2/11/2016

been using it for service proposals mostly but my clients seem to really love the format of delivering the proposal with a link and I can also use their insights to track how far along my clients got into the proposal

easy to use

Respuesta de Slidebean Traducir a español

Happy our service proposal template are working out great for you :)

Richard
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Really easy to use!

Revisado el 1/12/2016

So, I'm not very good with design, presentations or any of that. And with Slide bean I managed to make really clean slides, that actually look good, and it was easy. Overall very happy with the service, fast and simple.

Puntos a favor

Again, it's easy and to the point, great for quick slides, fast and simple presentations, I used it for some lectures no issues really.

Puntos en contra

It needs to grow a bit, I could use some other features, and maybe more kinds of elements, or an app to handle things on the phone, but as problems go, nothing mayor.

Paul
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Slidebean has made me a better communicator

Revisado el 16/4/2021

very positive - I'm still learning how to utilize all the features

Puntos a favor

I like the inspiration for story telling that comes from the various templates. Also the icon library is amazing.

Puntos en contra

no real comments - I think any limitations I feel in the program are actually beneficial because I am not distracted from the goals of presentations

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your review of Slidebean. We are glad to hear that you are having a positive time using our product. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any issues. Our support team are always happy to help.