eSPACE

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 424

• Asistencia al cliente

Our experience using eSPACE has been very good. They are extremely helpful, responsive and...

Puntos a favor

The software does everything it is advertised to do and they are continually making improvements to make it even better. The customer support is awesome. If we have any issues or problems, they are very responsive and work with us until it is resolved. We have connected our HVAC systems with eSPACE, which was quite a process since our HVAC is an old system. But everyone at eSPACE worked with us through the whole process to get it functioning properly. Everything works automatically and it is great.

Puntos en contra

Some of the functions can be a little confusing, but after working with it, we usually figure it out. We would like to customize some of the sub-admin sections more, but the new communications tools available may also eliminate that.

Ryan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Well made, easy to setup and use. Highly flexible software. Actively developed and supported.

Revisado el 5/3/2018

Great work order and event management functionality.

Great work order and event management functionality.

Puntos a favor

The software has a low learning curve and is intuitive. Customer service is responsive and helpful. Work orders can be submitted without a login. Work orders can contain custom forms to aid in more complex or unique requests. eSpace has mobile apps for iOS and Android (most work order systems rely on mobile webpages too much). Great modules to support assets ("Equipment"), inventory, and recurring preventative maintenance work orders. System is actively being actively developed and upgraded on a regular basis. Web interface is well designed and spaced well to use with a tablet or 2in1 laptop computer. Low cost and easy payment options. eSpace functions well as a work order system and event management system which = less administrative work compared to managing 2 systems separately. Easy to setup the system without training, but setup training is provided at a low cost if needed. Overall its a great product supported by a great team. Though some functionality is lacking, I am betting that with time, eSpace will be able to turn their great system into a top competitor in the field.

Puntos en contra

The software is lacking some advanced functionality. There is some give and take to have an event management system and work order system tied together in one system. The list of rooms/spaces is truly a mess (very clunky to navigate, constant issues with users selecting multiple rooms by accident because it is not remotely intuitive). The Android app is slow to load work orders (seems to be due to the app attempting to load rooms/spaces). Customer service is responsive, but always tells you to go vote on features rather than giving timelines. Voting on a potential cool new feature is perfectly fine, but having to vote on critical functionality is simply an annoyance.

Ryan: Great Feedback.

Would love to hear more about what WBC sees as critical functionality. That will help me and our team determine priorities for all out subscribers.

Also, we do offer some custom coding options for clients that need features that may not be on the "road-map".

Sarah

• Asistencia al cliente

We are about 60% pleased with this software.

Puntos a favor

We appreciate the options that are offered through the software to include details for each event and an overview of calendar.

Puntos en contra

There are often very serious glitches to the effective use of the software, and the development team works quite slowly to resolve issues. This is frustrating for our users...

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Sarah: Thank you for your candor. As CEO of eSPACE, I am sorry that we are not meeting your expectations. Please email me personally at [email protected] so that we can set up a time to discuss your concerns.

When we worked with Dan, he was always 100% supportive, so I am concerned with your disappointments.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Best Event Scheduling Software There Is. Period.

Revisado el 28/9/2019

Extremely powerful event scheduling and management software, it works wonders for our church as we have a multitude of events. It allows each one of our teams to be in the loop and stay on top of the event calendar.

Puntos a favor

eSPACE is packed with powerful features and works wonders for our church. Easy to manage events and scheduling. We can easily see which departments are affected by certain events and what is required from each department.

Puntos en contra

The Android application lacks the feature of integrating the eSPACE calendar with Google's calendar in my phone. This would be an invaluable addition so I'm not having to swap between multiple calendars constantly.

Great digital assistant

Puntos a favor

The ability to quickly post an issue On a Sunday morning when things are hectic and chaotic. I also like the ability to review all of the work orders and see and discuss the progress with my team. The mobile app for the iPad and iPhone is very functional as well.

Puntos en contra

I wish that the mobile app was easier to use in terms of uploading pictures. It would also be nice if you could assign other projects for other people so that they can see the update. It seems to sometimes be glitchy in terms of the app.

Steve
Steve
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

My review

Revisado el 3/11/2018

Puntos a favor

The flexibility and automatic features that it has.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was able to connect to more of the other devices we use around the building without the need to build our own code.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Steve...thanks for the feedback.

I would love to hear more about the other devices you all would like to connect to. We can connect to HVAC, Digital Signage, Door Access and many other devices if there is an API we communicate with.

Feel free to reach out to me direct if you want to explore further.

[email protected]

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use eSPACE almost daily at work and it has streamlined our calendar process so much!

Revisado el 5/3/2018

Great time saver when working with a large organization!

Great time saver when working with a large organization!

Puntos a favor

I like that everyone on my team can access the calendar and see all the events that are happening on our campus.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that when we have multiple off-site location events they look like conflicting events. It would be nice to differentiate between them.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Awesome Value

Revisado el 21/7/2019

Saving money by getting rid of clunky event software and implementing this great solution for the right pricepint

Puntos a favor

The biggest pro which is an influencer for most companies is the price point this falls in, you get a lot of bang for the buck with this product.
-Good Customer Service
-Easy for admins to master

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more workflows and automation out of the box with this product. This solution is mostly prebuilt and set up for use.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Thank you for the comments. We would welcome any input you can provide on workflows and how to make eSPACE an even more productive tool.

• Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great way to calendar a BUSY organization of staff and volunteers

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Overall in our setting it have been an essential tool and very helpful

Overall in our setting it have been an essential tool and very helpful

Puntos a favor

Relatively easy to set up
public access through website

could be easier to use
wish you could set up reusable templates
have experienced difficulty editing existing events

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

eSpace is flexible enough to fit the needs of large and small businesses in many sectors.

Revisado el 4/3/2018

I am able to make sure my spaces are being approved by me, and not someone else.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate eSpace's ability to connect various departments and services through email, app, and cloud-based service

Puntos en contra

There are SO MANY menus to get through, it takes VERY long for SIMPLE requests, I wish there were a way to fill out event requests more simply. Could there be a one-page template for simple room/meeting reservations? Also, to help people approve events quicker, could there be a timer and the approvers have a response rate where they actually get points or something if they approve quicker?

Russ

Excellent products

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Espace and all its modules have helped us manage too use, invoice for fees, and faculty management

Puntos a favor

Flexibility of setup and use. Mobility.

Puntos en contra

It didn’t have invoicing when we started using but they developed and added soon after

EMS

Cost and flexibility

Software anterior

EMS

Razones para cambiar a eSPACE

By far more flexible and easier to use

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Russ...great to hear from you. Thank you for the review and your incredible support as we developed the Billing and Invoicing module.

Merry Christmas

Patricia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Using eSpace and working with the support team has consistently been a pleasant experience for...

Revisado el 27/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The ability to have a calendar easily accessible to our entire staff that also manages the room reservations with straightforward steps to create an event has become a vital element of our office life. Operating within eSpace is intuitive and the adjusting the settings is simple, allowing for maximum functionality according to varying needs.

Puntos en contra

In the most recent upgrade, the Spaces and Services into an "Items" tab, which does mean that our team is no longer forced to see the Services page - we are not in the habit of looking for the Services and now it's too easy to "Next" over to the subsequent steps without seeing that section. This is particularly problematic for when different teams on our staff run reports based on the services requested for events, yet many of the events needing a service have not asked for them by accident.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Patricia: Thank for the feedback on "Items". Very helpful for our team to know the real-life applications of our subscribers.

Thanks!

Kenny

Great Product for growing campus

Puntos a favor

The amount of features and integrations that are available are quite vast. While the software works well for smaller uses, as our campus continues to grow I'm really coming to love and appreciate the huge amount of options that are available for use. Also, the customer service is absolutely top notch. You can get ahold of someone at almost anytime, and they are always happy to help. They are also actively prowling their suggestion board and adding in user requests.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I dislike about this software is the limitations placed on the different levels of the software. I find myself needing 1 small element of a higher priced tier, but not willing to pay the price to upgrade because I won't use the rest of those features.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Kenny - Thanks for the feedback. Which added feature do you need that is not in your current tier?

Lisa

• Asistencia al cliente

eSpace is used to manage the resources and space needed for on campus meetings and events.

Revisado el 6/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Quickly and easily allows staff to customize singular and ongoing meetings/events. Public events are immediately added to our church calendar upon approval, which can be linked to event pages making it easy for our guests to access information. We use eSpace for it's most basic functions, but it's been an invaluable planning tool for scheduling, resources and setup for 40+ on campus meetings/events per week.

Puntos en contra

The latest update makes editing events and spaces more difficult than previous versions. Users often think they've complete the form without selecting the final submit button, leaving events in draft form and requiring follow-up.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Lisa...thanks for the review.

Would love to learn more about which of the changes are causing the greatest confusion for your team.

Luke

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

eSpace helps me manage 100 rooms at 2 campuses as well as maintenance. I am freed up to do...

Revisado el 26/2/2018

I do not have to double enter all the data with events in a separate HVAC software and the workflow for events and work order maintenance is done seamlessly.

Puntos a favor

I like that it is suited so well for churches. I like that it manages our HVAC controls in one place. I like that it manages the multitude of steps involved in event management as it processes that workflow for me. Lastly, I love that it seamlessly manages all our work orders for facility maintenance.

Puntos en contra

As it grows, more functionality leads to more clicking and navigating. It is to be expected, and I am confident it will get better over time as streamlining is a priority at eSpace.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Luke: Thank you so much for your continues support of eSPACE and for being a leading voice in the development and enhancement of the product.

Laura

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

The set up was very time consuming without a lot of guidance on the front side.

Revisado el 2/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Ability for set up crews to be able to view set ups on the app instead of printing out daily reports. Creating forms for certain room's needs is essential for our church's needs. However, this is not a unique feature to eSPACE. We look forward to having a work order management system which is the main reason we chose eSPACE.
Phone calls with eSPACE have been helpful.

Puntos en contra

Was told before purchase that the set up would be easy. A kind but inexperienced employee advised us incorrectly about how to set things up and it caused hours and hours of extra work. It would've been helpful to have a game plan of specific things to consider before structuring our account - best practices. We basically had to figure most of it out ourselves. The template instructions didn't always match the actual template.
The app often has glitches - specifically when viewing the calendar the screen turns black or the events for a specific day do not load. You can usually back out and try again and it resolves.
We have had some long delays while waiting for an answer with Live Support. It hasn't been a huge problem but when first time users are asking questions and trying to learn the system, it is discouraging to them.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Laura: Thank you for your candor. I would love to learn more about the issues you had during setup. I am sorry you had the difficulties you experienced, and would like to take steps to help our team improve.

Jeffrey
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Reduced chaos

Revisado el 15/12/2019

We are a church that has grown considerably over the last few years, and our facility needs have grown and become more complex along with that growth. Until we implemented the eSpace management software, maintenance requests were on hand written slips, often misplaced, and therefore unaddressed. There was no easay, reliable tracking of asset maintenance and lifespan. We are finally getting these things under tighter control, which, in the long run, should result in savings of time and money.

Puntos a favor

Puts all my maintenance requests in one location, and allows me to prioritize, schedule, comment, and determine/edit the status of each work order easily.

Puntos en contra

No barcode/QR code scanning/tracking of assets...yet.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Jeffery: Thank you for the kind words!

We are withing weeks of releasing a new feature set called "Asset and Inventory Management." This will have bar coding options from the mobile app and a more robust asset and inventory feature set.

You should get an announcement in the next several weeks once we release it.

Merry Christmas.

Mary

Very Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 18/12/2019

Communication between different departments have improved with using eSPACE, by having one program to use for all events.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and tutorials, educational material provided.

Puntos en contra

Limited space in notes sections. Sometimes I require more room for details...

Cvent Event Management

Razones para elegir eSPACE

The function for the price was way more valuable

Razones para cambiar a eSPACE

Cost

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Mary: Thank you so much for the input.

I would welcome additional clarity on the note fields. We have expanded the number of characters significantly in the past 3 weeks.

Merry Christmas

David

Faith Church of Lafayette

Revisado el 6/11/2018

The Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time.
Love the programs they offer.

Puntos a favor

A simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard.
The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program.
Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.

Puntos en contra

The App is quirky and not easy to use. It doesn't serve my team very well so we just use the desk top version.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

David....thanks for the review....good stuff.

I would love to hear more about the app. What things seem to be quirky.

Thanks...tell Jonathan I said HEY!

Benjamin
  • Sector: Servicios e instalaciones recreativas

Very user friendly

Revisado el 2/1/2020

exceptional

exceptional

Puntos a favor

How user-friendly it is. Very easy to navigate. Very easy to create and edit events.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes a while for the events to get approved if people are on top of things

FACTS

This product does more

Software anterior

FACTS

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Ben: Thanks for the review and kind words.

Tell Nathan Boyd and Van Wade I said HEY!

Stacy

• Asistencia al cliente

We have a large camp facility with multiple buildings, equipment etc. This is a great program!

Puntos a favor

I especially like the ease of adding work to be done with the app on my phone. Our facility is quite a large property with multiple buildings and it is super convenient to pull up the app when we see an issue that needs to be taken care of. Our managers and those authorized to generate work orders really like the easy use of the app and the paper trails that it generates. Our management staff like the reports and locations of issues to be able to track repeat problems. Assigning work orders to specific people is a great accountability factor!

Puntos en contra

Running reports is easier from a computer than the app. It is easy to add work orders from the app, but accessing other features is not as easily accessible.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Hi Stacy...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Dave

• Asistencia al cliente

Great Product!! Keeps everybody in our organization on the same page!! Easy To Use!!

Puntos a favor

Love all the different ways you can customize the program, Its great that it integrates with their other programs which saves valuable time. The program is straight forward that anyone can easily use.

Puntos en contra

The software is being changed and updated so often with new features that its hard to keep up with it. :) The WIFI thermostats that integrate with the program could be a better product.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Dave....thanks for the input.

Would love to hear more about the stats. Have you had an issue with the Entouch Stats?

Donna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I do a lot of scheduling at our church and Espace has been easy to use

Puntos a favor

The ease of using it anywhere. Work or home and the ability to edit easily as well, making changes quick and easy to do.

Puntos en contra

The calendar not interchanging with other calendars like google, so I would know what rooms are taken before I schedule an event.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Hi Donna...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Would like to know more about the integration with other calendars like Google. We actually have that integration set up.

Kaycee
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great!!

Revisado el 2/11/2018

eSPACE has been a great addition to our facility team. It helps us streamline events, set-ups, etc. The customer service is TOP NOTCH. Each person we've come in contact with always makes us feel like we are top priority. They are quick, listen to our request and help troubleshoot at the drop of a hat.

Puntos a favor

eSPACE is very user friendly. The functions work well with how our events are run, scheduled and set-up.

Puntos en contra

It's still in early development, so there are several features just not yet available.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Kaycee: Thanks for the encouraging comments below.

I would love to hear what other features you could envision us adding as we continue to develop.

Tell Jim HEY!

[email protected]

Denise

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

eSpace works well for us to track what is going on around campus

Tracking all work orders in one place

Tracking all work orders in one place

Puntos a favor

It is easy to submit a work order and that's important for our end users and it is easy to assign work orders to different groups. I like the new tools that are added frequently and that it is being updated.

Puntos en contra

It is difficult and sometimes time consuming to find a specific work order if you don't have the number. The comments are confusing and I think should be apart of the main work order and not on a separate tab.

Respuesta de Cool Solutions Group

Hi Denise...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.