Toggl Plan

Programación de tareas para planificación de proyectos y gestión de equipos

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 113

David
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Excelente planificador de proyectos

Revisado el 11/5/2020

Puntos a favor

Su interfaz: sencilla, elegante e intuitiva. Curva de aprendizaje nula. Aplicación realmente útil para el seguimiento de proyectos relativamente complejos cuyas fechas varían frecuentemente.

Puntos en contra

Únicamente dispone de versión web. No está optimizado para dispositivos móviles.

Respuesta de Toggl

Thank you for the kind review.
Regarding mobile, we're currently in the process of hiring a dedicated mobile person to bring our outdated Teamweek (our old name) app up to date with Toggl Plan and the many changes the tool has gone through.

Kelly
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support

Revisado el 3/7/2019

We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Puntos a favor

Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

Puntos en contra

The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

Anita

Simple, but effective

Revisado el 27/4/2020

There are a ton of project managers out there and I think I've tried just about all of them. As I noted earlier, it's just me and the clients I serve so I don't need a lot. But I do need an easy way to keep track of what I'm working on without feeling overwhelmed. Toggl Plan helps me stay focused on the "main thing" to get it done and move on to the next.

Puntos a favor

As a solo professional, I wear a lot of hats. This software will help you keep track of all of your "hats". It's simple - which means you can get up to speed quickly - and you can see what you need to do each day at a glance.

Puntos en contra

I wish this software had the ability to set up recurring tasks - and that it connected with Toggl's timer & invoicing app - but other than that I really can't think of anything else I'd want.

Stacy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

I use Toggl to keep track of my work hours

Revisado el 1/11/2017

Puntos a favor

It's fairly easy to use and keep track of several projects I work on during the day. Also the reports are nice.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes parts of the screen are hard to see and it seems a bit flaky or buggy. I sometimes need to click a few times to get my entry to take.

Thomas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A pretty great and unique looking app for tasks in a timeline

Revisado el 17/6/2020

I personally use Toggl Plan only for managing myself (both for my job but also for my personal projects), and it is essentially a log tool more than a planning tool.
There aren't any specific reason to not use this app to its fullest, but the features suit my needs perfectly.
What I really appreciate with using Toggl Plan is that I can have a great overview of all the things I've done along the timeline - which is pretty motivating.

Puntos a favor

What I really appreciate with Toggl Plan is the way of displaying the tasks on a horizontal timeline. It sounds pretty simple, but haven't seen any other product proposing such ergonomy. And the UI/colors have always been pretty nice which make it really pleasant to use.

Puntos en contra

One issue I can think of with Toggl Plan (which is not that big) is the performances. On powerful enough computers it's smooth, but I often use it on a Windows tablet (Yoga Book v1) which is limited - however other web apps look smoother than Toggl Plan. Though, the timeline navigation is obvisouly heavy in DOM manipulation thus it's understandable.
And finally I would really like to have a "2 weeks" view : The "week" view is too large for having an overall view on the tasks, and the "month" view makes the tasks' titles too short to read.

Laxmy
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Extremely good product! Really glad that I came across it.

Revisado el 11/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, look and feel of the product and the functionalities available, makes this product value for money. The timeline view is super impressive and it really helps me get a real time view on what each one of my team is working on.

My review will be highly incomplete without mentioning the quick support I got from the Helpdesk team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They were prompt with their responses and went to the bottom of issues to help me resolve them.

Puntos en contra

I won't say that I have any least favorite features. I would rather mention that ones that would be a good to have.

Would like to see the Board view live which is being tested at the moment. It would be highly helpful to add reminder emails for set tasks and not all. Would be good to be able to add dependencies on items and also be able to assign more than one person for the same task.

Respuesta de Toggl

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience!
I wanted to clarify one thing mentioned it is already possible to assign more than one person for the same task in Toggl Plan. You can do it in the task pop-up by simply adding as many names as needed to the same task. Hope this helps! :)

Daniel
  • Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple and Favorite time keeping app!

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Puntos a favor

I love toggl. It's so focused on what it's meant to be; a time tracking app. I've tried a number of apps like this and they all require a lot of clicks or taps to get it started. This one is simple and had the least number of steps to start tracking. The mobile app is just like the website so there's no trouble in using either platform. It just simply works and helps track the work.

Puntos en contra

One feature wish is that it would track what programs you use. I've seen some productivity apps that track what apps or programs you are using and for how long, having this and a project timer would be ideal for tracking not only how long you are working on something but also which programs you have to use most in project.

Miguel
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Solid time tracking for individuals and enterprise environments

Revisado el 19/11/2018

Toggle does have it right and if your business is more about tracking time for billing purposes, this might very well be the tool you need. It is not overkill and it provides everything you need for billing purposes. It goes that extra mile with reporting mechanisms that provide visibility into your business profitability. And it goes beyond tracking a project but, rather, tracking your entire portfolio and teams.

Puntos a favor

Toggl offers a solution for individuals, small business and enterprise environments, alike. It provides visibility at an individual level, as well as an overal team level. If provides the time tracking of a project with the overview of a program. Toggl also offers an extensive list of reporting mechanisms that extend beyond the traditional number of hours per project. With advanced features like the ability to identify profitability across one or more projects, Toggl can actually become a project management tool in environments practicing a Kanban or Lean Agile approach.

Puntos en contra

The subscriptions might not necessarily provide the specific features you seek in their breakdown. Chances are that depending on your business size, you might find that going from one level to the other may or may not offer exactly what you need and give you more than you really desire. In other words, you might need to jump to the next subscription level for that one and only feature you need, and not necessarily all you are paying for.

Luis
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

THIS SOFTWARE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN MY LIFE

Revisado el 8/6/2020

In toggl I find my focus is the place were i task every Teamworks and is the place were i put all the thinks and thinking's I consider fundamental for the success of the department and is the place were my bosses could now at I am doing and what I'm going for

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of use and and the way I can assure those tasks for my colleagues the Wonder the timeline and I can't could see the different areas of the my plans
In the past I try different softwares of them same a area toggl plan is definitely the best one

Puntos en contra

I don't like i can't change the color when I text in the rain the software is like right in different colors and not only in black color iken detecting bold overline under line if then not connect change text color and like a lot if I can do that simple thing

Laura
  • Sector: Diseño

Great visual tool

Revisado el 17/6/2020

Visual planning makes really sense in my visual business. It really gives me a sense of how much work a project is. The design of Toggl is really well done, and this makes it fun to work with.

Puntos a favor

The tool shows a clear timeline with all my projects. It's a super nice interface with all projects visualized on the calendar. I love the colors, design, and usability.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I didn't find yet is the option for repetitional events to set up like in paying days or monthly occurring events. My iPhone calendar has this function and I miss that in Toggl. But it might be in the paid version, I'm currently using the free version. Which is very nice by the way! So many options!

Lee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Planning is a breeze

Revisado el 22/6/2023

Puntos a favor

Easy to schedule team members in a variety of departments, drag & drop makes it even easier, works well with Toggl Track and JIRA.

Puntos en contra

No real negatives, even the cost isn't too bad for a business.

Šarūnas
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great way to plan projects

Revisado el 20/4/2020

I had problems with planning workloads. Toggl Plan let me see our current situation and workload on each employee, and then better plan ahead.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for similar product for a while. It's easy to use, has all the features I need and, of course, looks great.

Puntos en contra

I havent't tested it that much. But I also use Toggl timer, and if I could merge the info on both of them it would be great! Now I just have to put projects in both of these apps and use one for tracking time we work on a project, and other for planning our workloads.

Gautam

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Find where the time went and take control of it with an ease

Revisado el 3/2/2019

Puntos a favor

At the job, we were used to managing spreadsheets to log the time spent on daily tasks and get monthly reports. Toggl replaced it completely. It's easy to use. It's minimal and lightweight. It keeps reminding you to log your time if you're not doing it already, that really great. In the end, it helps you analyze your time spent on your tasks. Super useful.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes time to sync between the web app and MacOS extension. Projects added from the web app don't load fast enough in the MacOS extension. I haven't any down point other than this so far. At the initial stage, it had a few bugs, but it's far better now.

Cody
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great team/work management platform - simple to use

Revisado el 24/6/2020

Love it, love that it is simple and scalable.

Love it, love that it is simple and scalable.

Puntos a favor

Like that it acts like an online whiteboard and works across multiple locations for coordinating and planning projects and tasks.

Puntos en contra

A couple of simple tweaks would help efficiency - be able to right-click on item to change color is highest priority wish list item for us. Most used items besides text input should be on right-click menu.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Enjoy using Toggl Plan but more features would be useful

Revisado el 30/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Very straight forward, easy to use system. Love the integration with other apps and makes everything very easy to manage as a team. Fairly priced compared to other competitors out there (but also feels like you get what you pay for).

Puntos en contra

It does feel like there are some features missing to make this a solid project management tool. Also, too much room for human error (we have accidentally had people delete entire boards) so it would be useful to have a version history to go back in case of such things.

Lisa
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Excellent for time tracking

Revisado el 19/10/2016

I've been using Toggl for several years and consistently recommend it to those who need a simple, easy-to-use but feature-rich time tracker. The combination of website, mobile, and desktop app trackers make it portable and highly functional in any environment. They have a slew of features and integrations that can help automate repeated tasks, and I make thorough use of the reporting feature to keep an eye on productivity and project status.

Puntos a favor

Toggl is just easier to use than anything else I've tried before. It can work offline, from your phone, or from the website itself. It integrates with my billing software (Freshbooks) so I don't need to enter in client information and project information more than once. Some of the great features include notifying me if the tracker has been running too long or sat idle, displaying billable and non-billable hours in a clear graph format, customizing rates per project or task, and email reports.

Puntos en contra

My issues with Toggl are fairly superficial: I wish there were more colors for clients/projects, and I wish the desktop app would work faster when it starts to autofill project information.

Kendal
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Easy to use time tracking

Revisado el 5/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Toggl has a free version for a limited number of users, so a great option for a small business that's trying out time tracking software

Puntos en contra

The functionality is not as great as other paid alternatives (Harvest). I'd like the ability to switch between users on the main screen so I can see real time what my employees are running their timers for.

Cheryce
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Time Management at its best

Revisado el 6/6/2019

This is amazing and it recommended to use for both personal and business it will indeed keep you on track and help you better manage your time.

Puntos a favor

This software allows you to track time spent on various projects, Its used widely in the virtual world to keep time spent on jobs for customers. It does indeed boosts productivity and helps you manage your time effectively throughout the day whether for individuals or times. It has advanced reporting and does offer integrations with several other software. And did I say it does have a free version too? yes, it does.

Puntos en contra

It is too useful and amazing to find faults, so far I have no complaints

Brent
  • Sector: Aerolíneas/aviación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

My Team

Revisado el 26/8/2019

Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

Puntos en contra

There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

Jamie
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great trackr- works quickly and reliably

Revisado el 5/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use web app or phone app. Quick to add tags and run reports, and even if the app crashes- which admittedly it does more often than I'd like- it restarts quickly and without ANY loss of data- including current time-keeping

Puntos en contra

The reports in pdf form look great and contain useful data; the Excel forms are lacking in that. I often have to use both- ERxcel for the editable numbers and the pdf for the additional details. Not a big deal, but it would be nice if the Excel form contained the same categories and information as the pdf.

Nathon
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Toggl for Small Projects

Revisado el 15/3/2018

Toggl works great for us right now with the size of our business and the complexity of our projects. It is definitely good for small businesses with smaller projects.

Puntos a favor

Toggl is a very easy tool to use and the UI feels pretty modern which I like. You also get a pretty good value for you money.

Puntos en contra

It does lack some features that I feel could make it way better. The main pain point we have is on the reporting side. It would be great if we could easily run a detailed report for all the time entries on a project. You can do this, however, you have to manually select the dates and in order to do that you have to know exactly when the project started and ended. It would be better if you could simply just select all time or something like that.

Joseph

Great Time Management Software

Revisado el 13/11/2017

Puntos a favor

It's super easy to use and can be mastered within a couple hours. Great for tracking a teams project workload and task completion.

Puntos en contra

The only downside to it being so simple to use, navigate and master is the fact that it seriously limits what all your allowed to do on it. To improve this, it needs alot more functionality.

Lynn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great tool to track time from almost anywhere

Revisado el 5/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Web plugin lets you track time from anywhere (including your email). A very nice user interface. You can easily tag entries by project or company.

Puntos en contra

The only negative is not being able to tie time to a specific task so that you can analyze estimated vs actual time spent on a task.

Stacey
  • Sector: Diseño

Love Teamweek

Revisado el 8/6/2019

Very positive experience using Teamweek.

Very positive experience using Teamweek.

Puntos a favor

I love Teamweek! It is a great project management tool. I love having an easy overview of all my current projects and their due dates.

Puntos en contra

I wish the time wasn’t in military time. That’s my only complaint.

Allie
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Toggl Plan is great!

Revisado el 7/5/2020

Puntos a favor

The thing I like most about toggl plan is how visual it is and incredibly simple to use. I use it for overall planning and coordinating high level efforts of our team overtime, but with their recent upgrades and updates, it could also be used for detailed workflows and other day to day tasks.

Puntos en contra

For a long time I was using Toggl as a standalone tool, not integrating it with any others. But now that they have improved their integrations and also added the board style views, I will probably change the way I use it.