ABC Glofox

4,4 (310)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de gestión de gimnasios, y estudios de fitness y yoga

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 310

CASERFIT S.L

Gestion de mi negocio

Revisado el 13/3/2024

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y me da toda la información que necesito.
Además mis alumnos puedes...

Es una aplicación muy intuitiva y me da toda la información que necesito.
Además mis alumnos puedes gestionar sus reservas cómodamente.

Puntos a favor

Facilidad de usar la aplicación tanto como gestora como alumna

Puntos en contra

La traducción al castellano. Hay bastantes palabras que la traduccion al mi idioma me dificulta entender a que se refiere y no son las mas adecuadas.

Jorge
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

excelente

Revisado el 21/9/2022

Puntos a favor

desde la forma de mantenerlo como guía de tu administración hasta lo ágil de su manejo de la forma de registrar los datos de cada usuario y la presentacion de reportes

Puntos en contra

realmente todo es muy practico y fácil de trabajar

Arturo
  • Sector: Desarrollo de programas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Glofox

Revisado el 2/1/2023

Puntos a favor

La solución completa de gestión de gimnasios, y estudios de fitness y yoga

Puntos en contra

Honestamente no hay nada que no me gusto de esta app

Barry
Barry

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox...

Revisado el 13/12/2017

Puntos a favor

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people.
Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had.
My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Respuesta de ABC Fitness

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team! Great to hear that your investment in Glofox has already paid for itself. We've really enjoyed learning about your business and we're excited to help you take it to the next level! Yours in fitness, Marko | Customer Success Manager

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Revisado el 2/6/2020

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Puntos a favor

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Puntos en contra

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision.

We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox.

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Eric
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

A Total Letdown: Glofox's Comprehensive Failure (ABC FITNESS)

Revisado el 3/8/2023

Navigating the Abyss of ABC Glofox aka ABC fitnessMy journey with ABC Glofox has been nothing short of a dismal odyssey. From the moment I stepped into their realm, I found myself engulfed in a whirlwind of frustration, disappointment, and regret.The promises of efficiency, savings, and top-notch service evaporated upon contact with reality. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management have all proven to be monumental letdowns. It's as if every corner I turned revealed another layer of dysfunction.The lack of transparency, hidden fees, and exorbitant charges have left me questioning the integrity of the company. Their customer service, touted as a lifeline, has been a mirage of unresponsiveness and indifference.Attempts to find a silver lining in this storm have been in vain. It's a struggle to conjure any positive aspect of this experience, as the myriad failures eclipse any fleeting moments of potential benefit.In summation, my overall experience with ABC Glofox has been an arduous and demoralizing one. I implore anyone considering their services to think twice and heed the warning signs. There are far more reliable and deserving options out there, and subjecting yourself to the quagmire of ABC Glofox is a decision I deeply regret.

Puntos a favor

Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has left me with no choice but to issue a warning so dire that it overshadows any potential pros. While I am prompted to list positives, I must unequivocally state that, in my experience, there are none to speak of. The flaws and failures within this company are so pronounced that they overshadow any fleeting benefits.In my quest for silver linings, I've come up empty-handed. Despite the need to provide a balanced view, the overwhelming disappointment I've encountered has clouded any glimmers of positivity. It pains me to admit that even attempting to find something praiseworthy feels disingenuous.Therefore, while I am pressed to enumerate pros, I cannot in good conscience provide any. The issues, inadequacies, and frustrations I've encountered with Glofox have been monumental, and I must strongly advise others to run in the opposite direction.Your time, your business, and your sanity are too valuable to be squandered on a company that consistently falls short in every aspect.

Puntos en contra

My experience with Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has been an unmitigated disaster across the board. From their malfunctioning member database to their convoluted payment processing, recurring subscription traps, and deficient membership management, this company has managed to disappoint at every turn.The promises of efficiency, savings, and exceptional customer service have proven to be nothing more than empty marketing rhetoric. Instead, I've encountered an array of issues, glitches, and inadequacies that have cost me time, money, and endless frustration.Attempts to address these problems through customer support have been met with indifference, evasiveness, and an utter lack of accountability. It's as if they're content to take your money and then wash their hands of any responsibility.I implore you: do not make the same mistake I did. Do not fall for the glossy promises and slick sales pitches. Glofox's software is a black hole of disappointment that will suck you into a vortex of regret. There are far better options out there that actually deliver on their commitments and value your time and investment.In conclusion, I wholeheartedly advise against engaging with Glofox. Save yourself the headaches, the heartaches, and the financial strain. Your business deserves better than this comprehensive failure of a company.

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

Deceived and Disillusioned: The Unfortunate Choice of ABC Glofox -ABC fitnessThe decision to opt for ABC Glofox over alternative products is a bitter pill to swallow, one that has left me feeling deceived and profoundly disillusioned. The allure of promises, particularly the notion of substantial savings, clouded my judgment and led me down a treacherous path.I was told a narrative of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and exceptional value that seemed too good to be true – and indeed, it was. The belief that I would be reaping significant financial benefits turned out to be a fallacy carefully spun to draw me in.The truth unveiled itself as I delved deeper into the abyss of ABC Glofox's offerings. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management proved to be fraught with issues and shortcomings that had been conveniently omitted during the sales pitch.The stark contrast between what I was assured and the grim reality before me is a testament to the level of misinformation that surrounded my decision-making process. The supposed "tons of savings" were nothing but an illusion, and I find myself burdened with unforeseen costs and a profound sense of regret.In retrospect, I am left to wonder how I allowed myself to be swayed by empty promises and grandiose claims. The stark truth is that ABC Glofox fell far short of delivering on their commitments, leaving me grappling with the aftermath of a misguided choice.My hope is that
Shantelle

Great members app

Revisado el 3/8/2022

My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

My overall experience has been good. The transition from Mindbody was easy.

Puntos a favor

I like how user friendly the members app is. Its simple to use. The dashboard is easy to read. Inputting new classes and changing the schedule is simple.

Puntos en contra

the reports could be filtered into more depth.

PushPress

Razones para elegir ABC Glofox

Mindbody had a complicated management system.

cost effective
Shahiduzzaman

service

Revisado el 24/1/2023

very good

very good

Puntos a favor

payments system is easy to understand, very clear,

Puntos en contra

booking system, our members enjoying it, easy to book,

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

[sensitive content hidden] is our accounts managers,she help us to increased bulk membership price, last years we did manually, and it was a bad experience,its massive help to increased bulk membership ,without her help it would not be possible,thanks [sensitive content hidden]
Bill

GloFox Review

Revisado el 15/7/2020

Excellent

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and implementation, very smooth

Puntos en contra

Some glitches that may occur periodically, not unlike any digital platform.

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

Better fit, not a fan of Mindbody as I had experience with it in the past

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

James

Glofox Review

Revisado el 7/1/2021

The team at Glofox has been very good. They answer questions and take time to help you understand what to do. There is also constant new development happening within the program which makes it better each month.

Puntos a favor

The program is easy to use. Navigation and setup works well and simplifies my daily routine for running the business. The App is by far the best feature with this programming. It is easy to use and gives clients very direct access to classes and events that are happening within the facility.

Puntos en contra

The least liked feature is not being able to print contracts and having to sign up parents for accounts so there children can have their accounts active. This is also not a martial arts based software system, however it works well for my studio which also has fitness classes.

Zen Planner y Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

The sales team at Glofox was great. They were not trying to push me into anything. They were patient and listened to what I was looking for in reagrds to how I run my business.

Respuesta de ABC Fitness

Hey James, thanks so much for leaving a review and we appreciate the feedback.

We'll make sure to pass on your suggestions to the relevant teams.

Thanks again.

Alexandra

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Happy to have made the switch!

Revisado el 9/11/2021

Great overall.

Great overall.

Puntos a favor

Very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, with all the features our customers have come to expect.

Puntos en contra

Limited integration with MailChimp. Would prefer more ability to customize the product to my business.

Vagaro y Mindbody

Razones para elegir ABC Glofox

Unsatisfied with limitations of the ZenPlanner system.

Hey Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really means a lot.
We're so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experience with Glofox so far!
We look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

Decker
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Revisado el 11/3/2021

Very easy to use software that has helped me bill recurring payments and organize my scheduling.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

Puntos en contra

I could benefit from a messaging forum type feature. Maybe this is available with the custom app but not sure. The current messaging abilities work just fine though.

Wodify y Zen Planner

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

The clean visually appealing interface and ease of use.

Respuesta de ABC Fitness

Hi Decker! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and welcome to Glofox. We're glad you find our software easy to use and visually appealing. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional user experience.

Thank you also for your suggestions surrounding messaging. We do have a community section within our member app that works in a similar way to a news feed and we also offer the ability to send push notifications, SMS, and emails. If you would like to know more about any of the above, you can reach out to us at [email protected]. I will also pass your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

Thanks again,
-The Glofox Team

Ronan
Ronan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

Revisado el 9/11/2018

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Puntos a favor

Easy for customers to use and pay
Easy for me to set up
Great new leads management feature just launched
Great in app marketing features
Easy website integration
I have recommended this software to a friend and they are switching their entire plaform to Glofox.

Puntos en contra

There are a few reports I'm after that I've heard are on the way.

Hi Ronan!

Great to hear that Glofox is a perfect fit for your business.

Thank you for the feedback. We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox!

Yours in wellness,

Morganne

Worst Mistake of 2024

Revisado el 13/2/2024

They told me they could transfer all my members (they meant only the adults not the kids), they told me I could enter in bank information (they meant the customer has to enter in their own bank information), they told me I would be able to transfer credit card transaction fees to the customer (they meant I could charge custom fees to specific memberships), and they did not tell me I would have to personally book each member into classes to track attendance. So much of this software is so complicated, and not at all a good fit for my business.

Puntos a favor

I liked the look of it. I was first attracted to Glofox from the modern look of the app and website integration.

Puntos en contra

Nothing was as promised. They will not give you straight answers as they sign you up. You have to pay before using the app. They will not refund unused paid months of their worthless service. If all you want is software where people register and book themselves into classes then this will work for you. If you want more out of your gym software management then this is not the product for you.

Punchpass

Razones para elegir ABC Glofox

Well after I found out how useless Glofox was I stayed with Zenplanner and was out $1600 for a year payment with Glofox. Now I am being ignored by the billing department at Glofox.

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

The only thing they did well was get back to me quickly and get me through the process of getting my money quickly.
Khyl

Do not use Glofox!

Revisado el 15/1/2024

Awful! I would 100% stay away and save your money. Mindbody is criminally expensive and I would rather go there because their customer service was miles better.

Puntos a favor

Surface level, it looks pretty, easy to use and has a good customer user interface.

Puntos en contra

Their customer service is awful. I was told "I don't know, here's a YouTube video." They deactivated my entire business by accident, deleting all of my memberships and billing cycles. They were unable to fix it other than reopening the account to everything being deleted. Then refused to help or compensate us for lost revenue.

Jane , Mindbody y PushPress

Razones para elegir ABC Glofox

We switched because the payment processor in Canada wasn't great at the time and the interface was clunky. They've added more processors in Canada and we're immediately switching back.

GymMaster

Razones para cambiar a ABC Glofox

It looked better. It could do rentals like batting cages. The payment processors were easy to setup and use. None of this was worth it though and I regret switching.
Dominic

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Viable but slightly an incomplete product.

Revisado el 3/7/2017

Puntos a favor

I liked the idea of using an app and an easy system of payment, but it heavily depends on your consumer age group.
Reports were great indicators of revenue and made it easy to pay instructors.
Customer support is very friendly and helpful in fixing issues and many features we complained about were fixed in the end. A large directory is available to help use the program.
Able to check how many people booked into a class before hand (although rarely did people book long in advance).
Refunds were easy.

Puntos en contra

The issue with Glofox is that it is completely filled with glitches. Everyday people would come and complain that they couldn't pay, their account showed credits but they didn't actually have any, or they bought 4 membership packs because it was too easy to pay with the system.
Other issues: No family functionality, to sign in a family doing a class they need individual accounts and to log in separately. There is no rule for mass deletion/creation of classes and has to be done manually.
Most annoying problem: After the class starts people cannot pay. This means I have to sign them into the class causing me admin.
Other annoying things:
Glofox announcements don't notify the customers unless they check the news, meaning important info is ignored.
Report filters are NOT ORGANISED, meaning I have to scroll through 340 classes to find 1 class. Very annoying.
At the start there were many app issues such as random closings, missing classes, and general payment issues.
If someone wanted to join another class 10 minutes before the end of their class it would not allow it as it "overruns". Basically stopping me from making more money.
If someone couldn't use technology then I would have to use a 'Guest' account, but if you can't book it in to lessons going on the same time, you end up being unable to get correct numbers for your classes...

Hey Dominic,

Thanks for taking the time and leaving your feedback!
We are happy to hear that Glofox is helping your business.
Thank you addressing your concerns, we have noted them.

Stephen

• Asistencia al cliente

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Revisado el 30/1/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Puntos en contra

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

Respuesta de ABC Fitness

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Audrey

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Happy we made the switch!

Revisado el 16/7/2018

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Puntos a favor

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Puntos en contra

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

Hey Audrey,

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback!
We are very pleased to hear that Glofox is helping your business in all the ways you highlighted and that you feel supported.

Ryan

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

A booking system fit for group fitness businesses. Bonus: Massive data breach of client...

Revisado el 28/12/2020

Puntos a favor

It seems like a good solution for purely group class business models (like F45)/ Stripe payment integration and ease of refunds using the software.

Puntos en contra

Glofox's prices are at about the price point of Mindbody now yet offer a fraction of the services. No way to book reoccurring bookings for clients. No way to set up requests for bookings for PT clients. On the business side, the admin controls are terrible and I constantly had to contact tech support for clients being overcharged, and membership glitches like multiple memberships running, being charged after contracts, unable to cancel subscriptions. But the worst and the ultimate deal-breaker for us was when Glofox's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] notified a number of businesses via email, including mine, that customer data had been breached in late 2020 of all our current and previous clients (over 800 people). The time and TRUST lost from our clients was irrevocable, and it led to clients canceling memberships and finding other solutions.

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for your feedback, and we are truly sorry that you did not have a better experience with Glofox. We have released our Re-occuring bookings feature and continually work to improve our PT features and the stability of the product. Glofox acted in accordance with all GDPR requirements when the data breach was identified. We apologize that this breach affected your business.
Sincerely,
Marko Gazic

Jarrah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Revisado el 15/7/2016

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face.

Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Puntos a favor

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems.

I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Puntos en contra

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

Hi Jarrah,

Thanks for taking the time to right a review!

We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it!

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Tyler

Great Product! Can add a few features

Revisado el 27/9/2019

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Puntos a favor

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Puntos en contra

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

Couldn’t sync everything up

Square Payments

Reviews were better

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Mark

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

Revisado el 8/7/2016

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Puntos a favor

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Puntos en contra

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business!

It's been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Nancy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Revisado el 23/8/2016

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Puntos a favor

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually.
-Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd.
-They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience!
-The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Nothing!

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it.

It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :)

All the best,
Glofox Support

Carolyn

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very happy with this product and service.

Revisado el 7/11/2019

Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Puntos a favor

Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app.

Puntos en contra

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business.

Usuario verificado

• Asistencia al cliente

How complicated became simple, finally we have a system that helps us generate business!

Revisado el 27/4/2018

Puntos a favor

This software is customer friendly. It's layout is simple to use and once you understand the functions it's super fast which has meant staff training time is reduced as well as client training also.
I have all the key information I need to hand and when reconciling month end figures and performance it has over halved the time taken and improved the accuracy of reporting 100%.
The staff at Glofox have been fantastic from start all the way to support once we have launched. Marko was our project coordinator and his help and guidance has made the whole transfer feel seemless. The support staff are fast and really great at helping sort any queries we may have. The connection with stripe is working really well and has actually massively helped our cash flow as opposed to confusing direct debit charges and payment frequency's.
I'm yet to establish something wrong with this system and if we identify any areas that need adjusting the team at Glofox already seem ahead of the game.
The web integration is the easiest I've seen, having used mindbody previously I was astounded as to how simple this is, we can share direct links, you tube videos etc.

Puntos en contra

We are nearly and Month an Half into our full launch and as of yet I can't find anything I don't like about it.

Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback!
It's great to hear that Glofox is helping your business save time among many other things you highlighted.
We're also pleased that you have had such a great experience with our support team.