Process Street

Plataforma de flujo de trabajo de equipo, SOP (procedimientos operativos estándares, por sus siglas en inglés) y BPM (administración de procesos recurrentes, por sus siglas en inglés)

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 567

Frances
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

don't have enough use time to give good feedback

Revisado el 18/10/2022

New client onboarding

Puntos a favor

easy to move from page to page, I don't have enough experience with it to give you a comprehensive view.

Puntos en contra

don't have any comments here, I don't have enough experience with it to give you a comprehensive view.

Marc
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Don't Build a Business Without it!

Revisado el 7/12/2021

Allows us to build a business with consistent customer experience and keeps all the details in order. This is the most useful business software I've come across.

Puntos a favor

As easy to use as a process software can get. Integrates with every software we use via Zapier. Build dynamic and scalable processes. No other software in this price range even compares.

Puntos en contra

Need to build a copy and paste feature for pieces of a process, currently you can duplicate the entire process but not just a task or a piece of a task.

Trello y monday.com

Razones para elegir Process Street

Todoist is great for one offs, but it couldn't handle large, in-depth, recurring processes.

Todoist

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

It is the best for businesses with a lot of recurring processes. Our ability to automate around Process.st is amazing.
Maddy

All my business processes can be managed within Process Street

Revisado el 19/10/2021

We use Process Street similarly to a project management tool. All of our new content projects are administered via Process Street and this tool makes it easy for everyone involved in production to know what's expected of them, when. It's a flexible process that changes when, for example, clients need edits or we have to modify the workflow after first assigning the topic. Process Street works with us, not against us. We also use it for miscellaneous tasks like onboarding new team members, new clients, and to set expectations for various repeated projects outside our standard new content workflow.

Puntos a favor

I love that I can use this tool to build any workflow, for any use case, and for any customer. I have not found a project management tool (and I've thoroughly tested several) that empowers me to build an intuitive custom workflow like Process Street has. I feel like I'm only scratching the surface of what I could accomplish with this tool and the possibilities are exciting!

Puntos en contra

There are some quirks that I trust will be worked out in time, like more options for organizing conditional logic settings or being able to copy parts of one workflow to another. I think the only thing I would change about Process Street is creating some additional efficiencies to scale workflow building but I can't think of any major features it's missing.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Absolutely Amazing

Revisado el 29/6/2017

It helped me to organize and to have all my information, forms, etc. in one place. The blogs, webinars, support and podcasts have also helped me with organization and growth of my business. Our rep has given me a lot of tips on what I need to do to use it more effectively. Every time I talk to him, I learn something else. I'm looking forward to actually creating a real template to run as a checklist on my staff trainings which we do every week. I hadn't even considered doing that until he mentioned it. He's helping me to run my business more effectively.

Puntos a favor

I must say that I am not a computer savvy person and I totally resisted even using it, but it has been a great place to store all of my information for my business. I'm sure this is not the most inherently valuable thing in the product within itself but the thing I have found the most valuable is the support! OMG, all of their team members have been helpful and when you ask for help, someone actually responds. They have these awesome informational blogs and podcasts that help you with your business and even webinars which help to make sure you're aware of all of the features that they have. But I must say, the guy I have dealt with the most, our rep is crazy phenomenal! Like I said, I'm not a computer savvy person so I'm very satisfied with the very basic way I'm using Process Street and how it has helped me to organize my information (which the place I'm coming from was a horrible disorganizational mess just to put things into perspective) but this dude really wants me to use Process street to the utmost of it's capabilities. He said I'm using it at only 20% of it's capacity and I'm happy with that. Just imagine if I get to 50% or 80% of it's abilities. Seriously, this guy really cares about how he can help you to use process street better, giving you tailor made tips and information and thereby strengthening your business and helping it to grow. Thank you so much Process street for hiring such a caring, wonderful, supportive and strong team!

Puntos en contra

My cons are probably not very fair, because I am not very "techy" but it did take me some time to get to the point where I am now with Process Street and I'm sure that part of my not using it to it's fullest capacity is partly due to my lack of computer literacy so it's a good thing that their support is so wonderful. Otherwise, I'm sure I wouldn't haven't gotten as far as I have. So my con I guess is more so about myself than Process Street. But I would say that what I liked the least is the pain, time and effort it took me to figure it out and the ongoing time and effort it will take to use it more to it's fullest potential. But with their support , I know that the time and effort put in is going to more than pay off in the end. I believe the value that Process Street brings way outweighs the time, effort and costs of the product. The support is just amazing and that's such a huge part of their value. Alright, I guess the following isn't the major stregnth of their support, but they have these really super cool accents too! Okay, I'm a raving fan. I don't have anything to say I like least about this software.

Greg
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I wish all software companies were run like these guys do!

Revisado el 17/11/2016

We're not your typical tech or online company using SaaS systems to run and manage their business - we are a veterinary company with remote users in multiple cities, and using SaaS software in our industry is rare. This is compounded by the fact most in our industry are not technically savvy or experienced - so computer systems have to be VERY simple and easy to learn and use.

What we do have in common with many tech companies is that we are fast growing, and that is difficult to manage in such a traditional, staid industry. (We were listed as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2016).

We run our entire company on cloud based systems, and Process Street is far and away the favorite piece of technology we use. As a long time entrepreneur (and business coach) I always wished there was a simple way to document and manage process and procedures inside my companies, and could never find a tool to do it.

Until Process Street.

The product itself is brilliant, and is incredible for developing an online employee manual, corporate processes and procedures, and managing regular activities that take place inside any business - hiring, managing, operations, maintenance, etc.

But where Process Street really stands out is the fantastic service and support that is both responsive and helpful. This team REALLY wants to hear how to improve their product. They've painstakenly taken the time to listen to my gripes and whining about shortcomings and not just promised solutions in the future - they've built and implemented them.

Honestly, there is nothing negative I can say about Process Street, and it has literally transformed the way we do business. We've won awards for our customer service, our innovative approach to business, and sheer growth. And I truly credit a significant amount of our business success (and my personal sanity) to Process Street and what it does for our organization.

Puntos a favor

- Very intuitive and easy to learn for even the most tech illiterate users
- Magical interface that is constantly being refined and enhanced
- Responsive interface is BEAUTIFUL on a smart phone or iPad (no need for an app)
- Very clever features that rely heavily on APIs and other apps to extend it's benefit and value
- Highly responsive service and support that tries to bring solutions
- Regularly releasing GREAT new features and enhancements that add more value
- There truly is no other product on the market like this - if you're a small business owner, THIS IS YOUR SOLUTION for dealing with Processes, Procedures and Policies!

Puntos en contra

- It's unfortunate they don't build CRM, email marketing, help desk, VoiP phone system or team chat software .. because we'd buy them all if they were 1/2 as good as Process Street
- sorry to drop the ball on a balanced review - but really, these guys are awesome and I cannot think of anything bad to say. Except maybe their logo is very similar to Help Scout's logo (which we also use) so sometimes I get confused between their short cuts on by browser bar. That's the best I can come up with. (really, it's the same blue!)

Thomas M
  • Sector: Construcción

Great Systems Checklist for Operations

Revisado el 25/10/2021

Process street has created a new level of accountability for our company. We are looking to scale quickly and process street has been there for us as we move towards our Vision. The customer service and customization [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has provided is beyond what we have experienced using any other software.

Puntos a favor

The checklist feature that is repeatable daily, creates a continuity for all employees and managers.

Puntos en contra

More project management tracking and better communication for dispatching and service orientated projects would help create a bigger impact for us.

Asana y Smartsheet

Razones para elegir Process Street

We wanted easier checklist style format which would lead to more accountability

Asana

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

The checklist features and overall application fit our need to become more accountable as a company.
Riccardo
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it

Revisado el 31/7/2021

Puntos a favor

As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds.

If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows!

And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

Puntos en contra

I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Game changer for us!

Revisado el 28/4/2022

Since using Process.st, the clarity on the tasks to be completed in a repetitive process has been eye-opening, no longer are employees making assumptions as to what should happen or ceasing forward movement because the task has some ambiguity to it. Existing workflows would require manual review of completed tasks and a multitude of hours of following up to verify that they were done and by whom. The time efficiency has allowed us to take on additional work with the same amount of staff.

Puntos a favor

The ability to have conditional logic among the tasks is wonderful, it allows us to only present the tasks that need to be completed and hide the ones that do not.

Puntos en contra

So far we haven't found any cons relating to this solution, we are very happy with it so far.

Stephen

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I Can't Believe How Good This Is!

Revisado el 16/9/2020

I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Puntos a favor

Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Puntos en contra

Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

Sharon
  • Sector: Contabilidad

Process Street is a 10!

Revisado el 10/8/2021

functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

Puntos a favor

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

Puntos en contra

I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Tim

How to do things right

Revisado el 20/6/2016

Process.st has made a world of difference in the work of everyone in the office at my job. I work in the social services field at an organization that has a fixed income and a fairly high turnover rate for staff.

From the fixed income standpoint, Process.st offers a ton of features at no cost to my entire team. This has given me the ability as the office manager to have confidence in my employees and be able to spot check them as I have time. Any organization w/ a fixed income truly needs to make the most of what they have, and Process.st allows us to do that. We serve ~60 people at my location and we need to keep many many many documents up-to-date and maintain consistency in the way we do things. Thanks to Process.st for making it so much simpler!

From the staff turnover standpoint, Process.st lets me create processes for others to follow. This is a giant aid in training new staff because I can run some checklists and have them learn while being productive. This has lowered the need for my involvement in training and therefore given me more time to be productive on my own work.

Thanks Process.st!

Puntos a favor

Great functionality in creating checklists and adding features to them. The continued addition of new features is something that really sets Process.st apart from others.

Great customer service! Anytime I send out a chat question to Vinay or whoever is online, they respond pretty quickly. Also, knowing who is online and being able to follow up w/ that person is very helpful!

Puntos en contra

Administrative controls only come w/ pay version. As I mentioned in my review, at an organization w/ a fixed income and HIPAA responsibilities, it would make my life soooo much easier if I could set admin controls in the free version. I currently have to be very careful w/ the checklists I create and make sure that no identifiable info can be seen.

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of if not the best software we use in our company

Revisado el 17/7/2020

Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

Puntos a favor

It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

Puntos en contra

I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

Troy
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Most Valuable Tool in the Business

Revisado el 20/11/2016

We are a digital publishing company with a remote team of 10 scattered across the globe. In order to maintain consistency (or at least try) across our platform it is imperative that we have processes in place so that all team members can work together.

The deep integration between Process Street and Zapier has made it the most valuable tool in our business.

We try and keep our team within the Process Street interface is much as possible to follow checklists and add data to forms. Then we use Zapier to manipulate that data and push it around to the other third-party apps that drive our business.

We have just scratched the surface in terms of what is possible and as the team at Process Street continue to roll out more features (like task-based assignment) this tool will just become more and more valuable.

And their customer support is truly outstanding.

Our business would be screwed without Process Street.

Puntos a favor

The ability to trigger Zaps based on the completion of individual tasks or entire checklists and the form fields functionality they have built allow us to maintain consistent data entry across our remote team and multiple third-party tools.

Puntos en contra

At this stage I cannot assign individual tasks within a process to various team members, however I am of the understanding that they are working on this.

Rajul

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Revisado el 17/10/2017

Puntos a favor

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Kim
  • Sector: Software informático

Standard Processes Minimize Training Costs

Revisado el 3/1/2019

It has allowed us to standardize the way things get done, and document processes that are repetitively done with our customers, so we can scale our staff and get people productive a lot faster than traditional hiring and training. We love Process Street!

Puntos a favor

I love that we can create the process steps we need for all of our standard processes. We can create mandatory steps, and we can also see where a process is, and if someone is out, another person can pick it up and complete it. It's brilliant!!

Puntos en contra

I would like a way to share processes with other Process.St customers -- so they can have the processes within their Process.St account -- ideally, I would like to share an entire folder of processes with someone - and that would prompt them to set up their own Process.St account, and import the processes to their account.

We would like to share these processes with our customers who need guidance on implementing certain things in their business... and it would be a way we could help Process.St grow, while serving our own customers and the growth of their businesses as well.

Jim
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Property Management Company

Revisado el 2/7/2020

Puntos a favor

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Puntos en contra

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Todoist y Trello
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Great Process Management Software

Revisado el 20/10/2021

One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

Puntos a favor

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive.

The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

Puntos en contra

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Kate
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Process.st is Gaining Traction in a Saturated Industry

Revisado el 21/10/2021

I was initially resistant because I only thought it was for checklists, but was 100% converted once I learned about the automations and conditional logic. I recommend it to all my clients--seriously!

Puntos a favor

The versatility afforded the user, administrator, and business owner makes Process.st both a means in which to implement a new procedure or protocol, but also to do so in a collaborative space.

Puntos en contra

There are some intuitive keystrokes and shortcuts that don't work in Process.st (e.g., Control-Z and Control-K). It is not as easy to unbox and use as, say, jotform.

Google Sheets

Razones para elegir Process Street

The conditional logic, once mastered in Process.st, is very nearly like coding and not as limited as, say, MS Excel or, again, Jotform.

Jotform

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

Process.st has way more functionality and absolutely stellar customer service, tutorials, and change agents ready to help you re-engineer your business.
Adam
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Revisado el 19/11/2020

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Puntos a favor

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Puntos en contra

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive, Orchestly y Jetpack Workflow

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

The ability to mold the software around YOUR business processes. When we were vetting other softwares, we were finding that that we would have had to modified our processes to fit with the layout and flow of the program (Pipe Drive for example).
Clive
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super flexible and highly dependable - what's not to love?!?!

Revisado el 29/12/2021

Our journey with Process Street started out with a quest to digitize a paper checklist. It soon grew to much more than that and it helps us to ensure clean handoffs from department to department, deliver company-wide training and maintain consistency.

Puntos a favor

Ease of customization, clever automation & the Inbox function. Building a template and then running multiple Checklists (Reports) off that has helped us to deliver a consistent method of tracking not only what needs to be done, but with the easy-to-build content, provides plenty of instruction on how to do it! With each Task in a Checklist also being assignable to a team member or department, it's a great way to ensure clean handoffs and put the job squarely in the hands of the next in line.

Puntos en contra

Tough to criticize anything about the product!

Melissa
  • Sector: Seguros

Process St. Saved my Sanity

Revisado el 26/5/2020

I love Process St. It has made my overwhelmingly ambitious workload manageable by cutting down on training time for new employees. It also gives me piece of mind knowing that even in the first stages of training, things are being completed correctly. When I do find mistakes I know exactly what I need to update to be more clear or to

Puntos a favor

I love how customizable each task is. I have a different process for every single company that I work with and I was able to implement instructions for each of them. These processes have made it so that I can hire employees that automatically have the ability to execute processes even if they don't understand exactly what is that they are doing. It takes the training time from 6 months to a year down to a couple of weeks. Whenever a new employee has questions, I know that I need to update the instructions!

Puntos en contra

One thing that I don't love about this software is that the email feature isn't functional in the way that when you send an email out it is external and cannot track the email conversation within the task. Things like this exist in programs like pipedrive, but pipedrive also has one, generic process that you move from beginning to end - it does not account for all the little steps in between!

Paula
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual

Cannot live without it

Revisado el 28/10/2021

Before Process Street, there were files everywhere. Audio files, metadata, images, all floating around on emails, back and forth collaboration with clients was very unwieldy. Process Street helped us organize all that, keep communications about work tasks out of email and organized. Images, audio, copy and communications about all of that are now all together in one place and everyone knows where to find what they're looking for.

Puntos a favor

It is so flexible, works with other apps well. Also super-customizable. Using any 3rd party tool has its limitations but this one has very few in the ways of customizing it to work with our business processes and other tools.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve, making it a little time-consuming to train clients on our processes.

Paul
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I would have paid for it myself if my boss didn't.

Revisado el 8/6/2021

I am very happy. There is a chat box on the standard plan that allows you to talk to them about any questions you have.

Puntos a favor

I usually have a browser open with multiple tabs to edit my website, locate multiple google docs, and database. On the other side I have multiple documents open and my finder to send out emails with the same email text I always use. NO MORE! I created an enormous workflow in process street that allows me to access my website through a quicklink, edit google docs and sheets by embeding them in the process, saving my form emails for my coworkers and i to use that send from my outlook not through process street (so it looks like i spent time writing the email). This process is amazing. My coworkers all think I am a hero for finding it and they quickly embraced it. I would pay for it myself but my boss said it was a go. I tried programs like monday.com and slack but they were more for design management not an enormous task list that lets you know step by step by step what to do next with a link where to go.

Puntos en contra

I still need to learn more about the cons of this software. I will update when I know more.

Slack y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

I tried the others and this one allowed me to build out my workflow and practice it a few times.
Kyle
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Our Experience

Revisado el 13/3/2021

Hi Process Street,

I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business.

Thank you!!

Puntos en contra

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Kissflow y monday.com

Razones para cambiar a Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.
Donna
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Excellent & Easy to Use

Revisado el 11/9/2021

My experience with Process Street has been exceptional and I would recommend it to any business.

Puntos a favor

Process Street is easy to use and brings a big advantage to businesses as well as their employees especially if you have remote employees. All I have to do is go to Process Street and my work flow is there waiting for me. I know what tasks are waiting and which are of higher priority. It even shows me what files are already in my inbox and it shows what files will be incoming. I have worked through other companies similar to Process Street but overall I like Process Street the best. I like the way it automatically saves my work for me so I never have to worry if something, per say, such as the electricity flickers, etc., my work is still there. Yes, this has happened and I was in a panic and yes, my work was still there. The advantage of the part of their system that I work in is that the information I input is readily available to other team members without having to go to documents and search through to find a clients file and pull it up which can take time. Everything is right there. Simple and easy and right at your fingertips.

Puntos en contra

I would love to have the ability to communicate with other team members prior to completing the tasks but I may not be set up for that yet as I am still relatively new.