ZoomShift

4,5 (103)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de programación para empleados por hora.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 103

Felipe
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados

Controla tu nómina con Zoomshift

Revisado el 15/5/2023

Puntos a favor

Ha permitido a nuestra área controlar los horarios del personal.

Puntos en contra

En la opción de nomina podría generarse una actualización para evitar errores

Steve
  • Sector: Administración educativa

ZoomShift Helps Make Drama Kids Rock

Revisado el 18/2/2019

We operate an after-school drama program and teach 50+ classes in 40+ elementary schools each week with a part-time staff of 20 teachers. Different class start times, snow days, teacher conference days with no classes and holidays make scheduling our employees a challenge! We began using ZoomShift almost 3 years ago when we started out with just 3 teachers and 5 elementary schools. We know as we grew that scheduling from a spreadsheet would become a nightmare and we needed a tool that would make it simple from the start. ZoomShift was that tool! Our workforce is remote so clocking-in at their assigned location helps us keep track that our teachers are where they are supposed to be!

Puntos a favor

ZoomShift is easy to use and helps is ensure we have coverage each week for all our classes. The mobile application is great and easy for our staff to use. Clocking in and out on the mobile app makes it easy to keep track of our staff. Pulling payroll hours each week is a breeze.

Puntos en contra

We did use the Discussions feature in the beginning, but then we opted for a more robust communication tool and no longer use this feature.

Elizabeth
  • Sector: Veterinaria

Zoomshift Convert

Revisado el 26/1/2022

Fantastic. Used it for 7 years, 2 as an employee user and 5 as an administrator. Highly recommend.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, straightforward interface, much more intuitive than competing products we've used in the past, reasonably priced, easy access for staff.

Puntos en contra

Feature updates are often targeted to businesses bigger than ours and the changes make it a tiny bit less user friendly -- not a big deal.

Alternativas consideradas

WhenToWork

Razones para cambiar a ZoomShift

Intuitive interface, price
Lauren

Glitches

Revisado el 20/8/2015

The new functionality is great but I constantly get the "Whoops! Something went wrong" error every time I login, and every time I load a shift template it says that some didn't get loaded. I'm constantly refreshing the website. My team has had troubles dropping and picking up shifts which seems to be better in this past release.

Overall we like it but the glitches and error messages are very high and frequent.

Lauren,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I'm looking into your account right now and the errors that you have mentioned. It sounds like this may be a browser issue that we can get fixed for you. I'm sending you a personal message as well.

Shannon
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great Scheduling App

Revisado el 11/8/2021

It's honestly been one of the greatest software tools we've implemented. Staff has been great and answered any and all of my questions. I, and my staff, use the app every day.

Puntos a favor

ZoomShift is easy to use, and allows me to easily implement schedule templates. It's taken a manual practice and digitalize it in a very fun and easy way. My staff loves it. And I love how quick it allows me to do that very monotonous part of my job. I also frequently use the message feature to send out updates, memos, and individual messages to my staff. My sanity has been saved by the time-off request feature. Instead of five people coming up to me each day, asking for time off, I get their updates in the app. It's awesome.

Puntos en contra

I would love to have both blank shift templates AND have employee-assigned shift templates. I could easily rotate a schedule that much faster, if I didnt have to assign each shift each week. The paid time off allowances are a pain for me, as we work primarily with that feature in the lense of vacation time, which I look at as a matter of days and not hours.

Delton
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

The wonders of Zoomshift

Revisado el 17/2/2020

My people cannot clock into a shift until they are on site. This encourages them to be there a little early so they can get the full shift on the clock. They must clock out or the shift is considered unfinished. They only get paid for finished work.

Puntos a favor

The usability of the product is wonderful. All of my employees are using it and do so with ease.

Puntos en contra

I am have an issue with keeping the notifications flowing to the security guards without all of the emails coming to me every time a discussion point is posted. It is probably due to a programming error.

Shannon
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great Customer Service!

Revisado el 24/2/2020

Zoomshift came into my life when I was totally overwhelmed with making and maintaining a schedule for my employees. Staff was submitting request off's and preferred work days, etc. and it got really hard to manage on a simple spreadsheet. I knew there had to be a more efficient way of doing this and another small business in town connected me with Zoomshift. I haven't looked back since!

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use ... even with changes and upgrades to the interface, it takes only a matter of minutes to figure out the best way to navigate Zoomshift. It's very intuitive, which I appreciate greatly in any sot of database that I use on a regular basis.
I also love the customer service! We started with Zoomshift when it was relatively new and the service hasn't changed much since then. It seems like they've added people to the team so I speak directly to the owners less, but everyone has been wonderful to work with!

Puntos en contra

The price. It's totally reasonable for what we get and I don't question the value, but there are certainly less expensive ways we could be doing our scheduling. We also don't use all the features Zoomshift offers so that changes the perceived value a bit for me.

Nikki
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Very intuitive software

Revisado el 19/10/2021

Keeps things more clean and organized, less room for error b/c before we were just using google docs

Puntos a favor

I like the ease with which me and my team can use it, very user friendly and intuitive, i like the ability to replicate weeks at a time, love how easy it is to track payroll

Puntos en contra

I hate that you have to request each individual shift for coverage requests, would love the ability to request multiple shifts at once

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The BEST scheduling software I have ever used!

Revisado el 2/7/2016

I have been using ZOOM-SHIFT for about 6 months now and I have saved so much time in making staff's time sheet. It is so easy to use and I always get a prompt answer on questions I have asked. The customer is excellent and I would really recommend for small businesses.

Puntos a favor

With Zoomshift, You can save so much time planning and making employees schedules. You can make many adjustments such as changing employees working hours or working days and its hourly pay. Last minute change is available as you can simply click employee shift and make an adjustment.
Also, it gives you a good picture of how much you are spending on your payroll and how much you are paying to each employee weekly. The print/export function also allows you to convert your schedule to pdf file which you can print and give it to your employees.
"copy and paste" identical shift function also allows you to save so much time making employee schedule.

Puntos en contra

This is not really a con but is there a way to bring staff's schedule which is few weeks back? I know I can copy previous weeks schedule but I don't know yet if I can copy a schedule which is more than a week ago.

kevin
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

zoomshift review

Revisado el 15/8/2016

So far, Zoomshift has had most of what we as a small restaurant group of five different distinct concepts needs. However, there are still a lot of issues with one manager's actions bleeding over and affecting the other restaurants. Customer service has been prompt and helpful most of the time, and it does feel like our suggestions are being taken seriously. I'd still love to see much better siloing and more robust walls between restaurants. I'd like to be able to see only when there is a conflict with employees who work at more than one location, and have the rest of all the information be separated. The filters are useful, but it would be better if there was more separation between locations.

Puntos a favor

Love the ease of use, and I love the support

Puntos en contra

Everything from all the restaurants tends to get lumped together. We'd really like to have more control over which managers see which employees, etc. Swaps also are very unnecessarily confusing.

Kevin,

Thanks for the review and feedback!

It sounds like you are using locations to separate your various restaurants. Have you tried creating separate schedules? This will allow each restaurant to have it's own schedule and will prevent any crossover. Just ping us on support and we can help you get this setup.

-Ben

Laurie

• Asistencia al cliente

Love this program. It is easy to use and the customer service is fantastic!

Revisado el 10/7/2018

Puntos a favor

We use Zoomshift seasonal for a public swimming pool. We have over 50 employees. Zoomshift lets us put requested days off in and lifeguards can swap shifts with ease. We love this program.

Puntos en contra

Zoomshift lets you categorize by position. I would like if I could put names in alphabetical order.

Brittny
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ZoomShift great for volunteer scheduling in addition to employees

Revisado el 27/10/2021

The customer service representatives have been super timely in responding to any inquiries and have been incredibly pleasant to work with. I believe the software, combined with the customer experience has made working with ZoomShift a wonderful experience.

Puntos a favor

This product is super easy to use, and even if you have zero experience working with a scheduling software, the system is fairly intuitive and makes scheduling volunteers super easy.

Puntos en contra

The only feature that we would likely benefit from, would be an option to just post Saturdays on the calendar. We only schedule on Saturdays, so this is super small on the grand scheme of things, but really the only other thing we could benefit from, otherwise, this software has been super efficient for us.

Bill
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Central Veterinary Center/County Line Veterinary Hospital

Revisado el 26/1/2022

Not having to do things manually.

Not having to do things manually.

Puntos a favor

Easy for employees to navigate and understand.

Puntos en contra

Needs more PTO features and reporting enhancements

Nicholas

• Asistencia al cliente

I really like the scheduling software a ton. It makes my life easier.

Revisado el 19/8/2015

The pros: 1. Super simple to use. 2. Great customer service. 3. Quick to fix & make it right. 4. Always finding easier ways to schedule and work for the employees.

The cons: 1. Sometimes the schedule prints out to small. 2. The software will change a ton almost to much at some point it can stay if it works for everyone.

Nicholas,

Thanks for your review and honest feedback!

I understand your pain with the schedule printing out too small. We are working on adding a way for users to change the size of the print view. This should help make the print outs work no matter the size of your schedule.

Also, as one of the guys who works on the code for ZoomShift everyday, I will admit that it has changed a ton over the past couple years. We are always trying to make the product better and this has resulted in some drastic changes. This has been our approach to figuring out what works best for our customers. The company and product are now more mature and major product changes are unlikely in the future. We will always be adding new features, but hopefully nothing that doesn't make you smile :).

Margaret
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

timesaving software

very positive

very positive

Puntos a favor

the ability to schedule multiple people over multiple locations with ease- lots of built in copy and past features that save time

Puntos en contra

I wish you could add additional users to view only without the additional cost

Scott
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Revisado el 20/2/2020

Very happy with ZoomShift. Intuitive interface. Discussion feature is very useful.

Puntos a favor

Really simple to communicate with others using the group conversation feature. All it takes is a few clicks. Web-based and mobile app work very well.

Puntos en contra

Would love for it to integrate with iCal, Gmail, etc. so all my appointments are in one view. I use the free version so it is possible that this functionality exists with the paid version.

Sara
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Review for Zoomshift

Revisado el 12/8/2016

For some reason Jenny choose this instead of working with Google Calendar. OK. We are here. It is my understanding that you were helpful to Jenny when she was setting it up.

Puntos a favor

I like that it shows the amount of money billed per job per week for an employee.

Puntos en contra

I would like our cleaners to be able to adjust their own schedules without having to have manager capabilities and seeing others schedules and pay rates. I don't like that it is hard to use on my phone. Yes I can see my shifts, but it is harder to change things.

Carolina
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Easy Scheduling

Revisado el 19/2/2020

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to set my team's schedule. Our staff also gets notifications of changes and make time-off requests with ease. It is also affordable.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It is perfect for what I need.

SEAN

• Asistencia al cliente

Has made my job so much easier, and faster.

Revisado el 19/8/2015

I love the pre-set times that I customized, especially with 3 stores. The request off features makes it a lot faster, along with the availability features. I cannot wait for a mobile app for ZoomShift that is probably the only bad thing I can say, that would help for the employees. They have made it easier to load new emp. into the system, most emp. use ZoomShift to find other emp. phone numbers and e-mail addresses. I have and will continue to tell other managers and business owners about Zoomshift, and how it will simplify their lives!

Sean,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We love having you as a customer.

We are releasing mobile apps for iOS and Android in the next few weeks :).

ROBERT

• Asistencia al cliente

This App works Great and support for it is great!

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I can track better my people in the field and at the same time I can see what it is costing. It also helps keep my people in line.

Puntos en contra

As the owner, I cant see the full schedule at in one screen on the App. I need to be on the computer and website to see that in full.

Rebecca

• Asistencia al cliente

I liked the earlier versions of zoomshift more. I have been using zoomshift for 3 years

The pros:

The pros:
-quick and easy platform for communication
-accesible to everyone

The cons:
-constantly crashing and loses communication with the server
-much more confusing to drop/pick up shifts
-frustrating when helpful features were available, then erased, then returned

Rebecca,

Sorry to hear that you liked the old version of ZoomShift more. In an effort to continually make the software more useful we have added new features and redesigned the application a few times. I will reach out to you to chat more about what we can do better.

Fulvio
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Fulvio Zanette.

Revisado el 13/10/2016

Likes the software visually it is clear. What I don't like is that events that are not complete or even started can not be dragged to the following week . The other issue is adding new sites of customers we have to leave this scheduled screen to install then come back to that screen.

Kelle

ZoomShift has helped us!

Revisado el 5/1/2017

I have enjoyed the convenience of getting the schedule done and getting it done quickly and out to my employees. The shift reminders are nice as well!

Puntos a favor

The convenience of making and posting the schedule.

Puntos en contra

How the time offs are set up.

Paul

Only about 3 months

Revisado el 9/1/2016

Pros:

Pros:
many different views to see the schedule; instant changes so saving isn't necessary if forgotten; discussions options is helpful
Cons:
cannot copy and paste shifts for identical shifts (that I know of); cannot copy portions of schedules onto future schedules

Paul,

Thanks for the review! You actually can copy and paste shifts, and also copy portions of a schedule from week to week. I will send you a message through the app explaining how to do this.

Co-Founder

anslee

• Asistencia al cliente

The program has served a purpose.

Revisado el 2/1/2016

The main problem with zoomshift is the inability to choose a specific date/day in a week to change your availability as an employee. If one chooses a day to note about schedule, it changes every date in the future. This is frustrating as an employee.

Anslee,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It sounds like you are looking for a feature like Time Offs. I'm going to message you through the app so we can chat.

Thanks,