Opiniones de Daylite for Mac

Daylite for Mac

4,6 (361)
¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema CRM y gestión de proyectos para pequeñas empresas que usan Mac.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Facil y sencillo

Revisado el 21/12/2022

Puntos a favor

Me resulta muy facil y eficaz. Permite realizar escritos que te ayudan a que no se olvide y ayuda mucho en mi dia a día

Es un poco caro 40e al mes por un software de edte calibre

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Hi Miguel - Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Daylite helps you stay on top of things on your day-to-day. In addition, it's good to know that you find Daylite to be effective and easy to use. We appreciate your support.

Stephen
Stephen
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Terrific CRM for Professional Services Firms

Revisado el 29/1/2020

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

Puntos a favor

I work with professional services firms, such as financial, law, and accounting firms, and also practice law. I use Daylite for everything! The email assistant makes it super easy to file emails. More than just emails, though, is the ability to see a history of all communications. I also keep track of clients using Projects and love the flexibility of the platform. I looked at a lot of CRMs and have been "sold" on Daylite since I started using it. Also, very good support help and excellent video tutorials.

Puntos en contra

Because it is very robust, it can at first appear intimidating. But the setup is so logical that it quickly becomes easy to use. And it is very customizable, especially useful when using Smart Lists. I'd like to see better reporting features, but beyond that, it's comprehensive.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir Daylite for Mac

Ease of use and reliability. Outlook through Office 360 had so many password and access issues that I couldn't stand it.

Razones para cambiar a Daylite for Mac

Apple integration and ease of use
Carol
Carol

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Couldn't function well without it

Revisado el 29/1/2020

They are very responsive to my queries and get back to me within 24 hours if I need help. The 24 hours is completely acceptable since I am based in NZ and they are on a different time zone.

Puntos a favor

The software is project based rather than calendar based but it has all the functionality of a highly effective calendar, task and file linking package. The linking of clients to projects, calendars, contacts, notes, tasks and emails is so helpful. I can click on a client or a project and see the whole history of how I have interacted with the client, what projects we have worked on, when I last spoke /emailed them etc. It makes it super easy to stay clearly on top of all of the different projects and priorities I have. It syncs with my phone and iPad and computer so I am up to date at all times.

Puntos en contra

I used to wish that I could link emails on my phone to Daylite. The functionality used to only exist with the desktop. Last year, they added this functionality and now it makes my life much easier. Occasionally it hiccups in the email linking but is getting better and better as they do the fixes.

• Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

This company is not to be trusted.

Revisado el 8/11/2018

After developing my entire CRM system around Daylite, they switch to a subscription service. It's bait and switch. My data and my system are now being held ransom. The company cannot be trusted. Don't commit yourself or your company to them!

Puntos a favor

Daylite has the best feature set available. It connects mail, projects, calendars, and more. One can get a lot done from within this one program.

Puntos en contra

Extremely expensive for an individual. I bought the product before they switched to a subscription model. If I want to continue, I must keep paying.

Hi David,
Is the price of the subscription your main hesitation for moving away from Daylite? We’d like to work towards having tiered pricing as we understand not everyone gets the same value out of Daylite based on your needs and which features you use /don’t use. Are you open to discussing how you’re using Daylite and figuring out a price point that fits your needs better? Also, with the subscription model your data is always yours. You can switch to the free plan at any time to still access your data in the event you want to stop paying for your subscription. Open to chatting more about this. You can reach out to our Customer Service Team at [email protected]

Michael B.
Michael B.

• Asistencia al cliente

Five-stars all the way around. Best CRM for Mac. My most used software!

Revisado el 7/12/2017

Puntos a favor

My company assists nonprofit organizations, using a diverse group of expert independent contractors. Daylite is a key member of my team.

In one piece of software, Daylite give me control over contacts, calendars, projects, sales leads and more. And, Daylite interconnects all of those in an intuitive manner on both OSX and IOS.

Frankly, Daylite functions as my Executive Assistant. It reminds me of scheduled events and notifies me of upcoming task deadlines.

The Daylite Customer Service team is responsive and has never failed to keep me up and running. Daylite's developer, Marketcircle is a client-focused company that adds innovative features. Simply amazing!

Buy ... or at least try ... Daylite!

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I can't think of any liabilities with Daylite. None / Zero / Zip.

I am running Daylite Self-Serve on a Mac-Mini. Might be helpful to have a bit more processing power -- but everything stays synced with my iMac and MacBook Pro.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review.

We're super excited to hear that Daylite is your Executive Assistant in letting you get more done and win more business.

Christopher
Christopher

• Asistencia al cliente

I have been a user of Daylite for 6 years.

Revisado el 13/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Software is intuitively very easy to use. My four-Star rating is due to the higher end functions not being as intuitive. Support from the company is great. The folks at Marketcircile are very interested in listening to their users. They respond quickly during normal business hours to help. Daylite is also way more powerful then it initially appears. Various consultants across the world have built businesses setting up and customizing this product for its users willing to pay for the service. It takes very little to learn the basic, but I feel as if I've barely scratched the surface despite this being a very useful product to me.

Puntos en contra

Marketcircle is not a gigantic company so sometimes the lack of instructions on certain aspects of the product is frustrating. However the company has definitely improved a ton on this by posting training videos on their website.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

We are so happy to be a part of your business for the last 6 years! We want to give small businesses the most powerful and simple to use app possible and we take your feedback seriously.

Gary
Gary

• Asistencia al cliente

Daylite is a great cloud based CRM that is better than anything out there!

Revisado el 13/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Linking is a key feature and benefit with Daylite, you can link people to a company and to other people, tasks, projects and pipelines. These can be linked in the diary as well, coupled with all emails linked through means you have a fully linked client history, with all the relevant information in one place. In todays small to medium sized business that doesn't have the people resource to manage this level of functionality, Daylite does it all!

AND, you can run it on multiple devices, iPhone, iPad and iMac, with auto-syncing means no back ups required. I couldn't be happier with Daylite Cloud.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, customer service is very good and software is great. I guess the only small downside is sometimes not a quick response from support as they use Canada timezone. But its not a big issue.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you for your review Gary, and we're super happy that you love Daylite Cloud. It is great to know Daylite Cloud is keeping you organized and in running your business more efficiently!

Anna
Anna

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I depend on Daylite to manage my business and my private life, my whole life actually :-)

Revisado el 19/1/2018

I depend on Daylite to manage and keep track of everything, business and private.

It would be on...

It would be on the rare occasions when there have been sync problems but they were very rare and lasted only a very short time.

Puntos a favor

There are so many things I like it's impossible to think of them all but just the ability to keep everything that has to do with a certain project or client linked so I can easily look it up is one thing. When a client ask me for something to do with a specific project I did way back I can still quite easily look it up and give the client the information they are looking for. Also the Pipelines with their custom tasks in Projects and Opportunities are invaluable. And of course, having all this synced over all my devices. The customer support is excellent - the best I've experienced anywhere!
In short, I don't know how I would manage without Daylite!

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you Anna for your awesome review!

We're super excited and happy to hear that you depend on Daylite to manage your business and private life. :)

Cathy
Cathy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite contact management is a must for Apple/Mac users! Outlook is archaic in comparison.

Revisado el 24/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Synchronization with Apple programs is awesome. Broad range of functionality; i.e. contact management, calendar, tasks, project management, sales/opportunity management, mail merge, scheduling with shared calendars, etc. etc. Ability to import events from Outlook. Contact management is 'Person' driven, not date/event driven like Outlook. I can view upcoming events with contacts, as well as history with each contact. Love the online version! Love Daylite iPhone app!

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about Daylite software. I highly recommend it. My only wish is that Outlook was an Apple vs. PC product, since the business world is entrenched in Outlook vs. Apple Mail. This would eliminate dragging events scheduled in Outlook to Daylite. It's a simple, easy step though and I'm grateful for this functionality.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you Cathy for your review of Daylite.

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite Cloud, and may you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite Cathy!

Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Envases y contenedores

Daylite For Mac

Revisado el 16/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Daylite is a robust contact management program. It is great for a single user or larger organization with multiple users tracking multiple projects. Any questions or issues are addressed quickly by their customer support team. Not only do they follow up quickly, they follow up days later to insure the problem has been resolved.

Puntos en contra

Finding a criticism is tough. I would think one would be that uncompleted tasks do not roll over to the next day automatically. Moving them is easy enough. As a single user I am sure I am not using the full functionality of the program so I would not be able to highlight any underlying annoyances.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Since you feel you might not be getting the full value from Daylite we would love to learn more about how we can help integrate Daylite in your business. Are you interested in setting up a call to discuss your workflow?

You can book a time here:

Sascha
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

One of the best, complete and integrative solutions on Mac

Revisado el 5/12/2023

Does a good job and would have been used further when we did not have to close company.

Puntos a favor

Easy to install and use. Good integration with other tools (i.e. accounting) and mobile availability.

Puntos en contra

For a small company it seems to be much more than we just need to have. So many of the available features could not have been used.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Hi Sascha - Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your support.

• Sector: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Versatile, powerful, the UX can be better

Revisado el 30/1/2020

Puntos a favor

Flexibility and many features, versatile links between objects, hybride technology (cloud and on premise)

Puntos en contra

Problems in integration with Zapier, poor integrations, unable to sync with google calendar, old fashion face, limited functionality of the mobile version.

Jason

Best Mac CRM available

Revisado el 23/12/2016

My use case: small consulting firm that has been in business for 3 years. We use Daylite for customer relationship management, project & task management, calendar/resource management, as an applicant tracking system for our executive recruitment line of business, opportunity tracking, correspondence, etc.

Prior to using Daylite, we ran the Salesforce platform and if you are willing to commit to the Apple/Mac ecosystem, Daylite is simply so much better than anything else that we have tried for the variety of tasks above. Not only was our previous solution almost 3x the cost, it was much more difficult to use, to customize, and to generate employee buy-in to actually use the system.

Because this is a Mac-only product, it integrates extremely well and any Mac user will find it very intuitive. The data is in the cloud, but the application sits on my machine. This allows for the excellent reliability and off-line usability of a desktop application with the security, standardization, and data-recovery benefits of the cloud.

Obviously, because it is Mac-only, I can't get a seat for one of my partners/contractors unless either they or I am willing to invest to get them into the Apple ecosystem. Not a problem internally for my company, but it is a limitation that can best be described as the blessing and curse of Daylite. I am certain that if it was a web-based or cross-platform software, it would not integrate as tightly and there would be more performance issues. Its not something that I consider a fatal flaw as I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem, but is a limitation for scalability.

In the few instances where I have had a support issue come up, I'd place MarketCircle's support team right at the top of software support teams that I have ever dealt with. They spend the time necessary to understand the problem, find the solution, and communicate fully and quickly. What more can you ask for?

If you are looking for a small/medium-sized business CRM that (for my use case) far exceeds the usability and functionality of Salesforce at a fraction of the cost, and you are committed the the Apple ecosystem, I cannot recommend Daylite highly enough.

Puntos a favor

It is tightly integrated with Apple hardware and software, so it just works the way that you need and expect it to. This is a truly full-featured CRM/project management system/opportunity tracking system that is capable of the configurations, customizations, and integrations of systems that cost 3-4 times as much.

Puntos en contra

The blessing and the curse is that it is Mac-only. That makes it able to work as well as you'd expect a native Mac app to work, but it obviously limits your hardware choice and eliminates the possibility of sharing the CRM cross-platform. The performance and stability gains are well worth it in my opinion, but it is nonetheless a limitation.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you so much for your review, Jason :)

Tuey
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite has transformed the way we work, helped us to close more business and better manage...

Revisado el 14/6/2017

Please read my survey results that I just submitted as it answers this question in depth.

Puntos a favor

Daylite is robust but not overly complicated. The customization aspect is excellent. Our team loves using it for a myriad of reasons including - customization of reports, the plugins from IOSxpert - they are fantastic(!), the mobile version on iphone is completely wired in an user friendly, the new team-view features are superb as we are all able to help deliver on tasks and projects when it counts, the user interface is very clean and organized, the calendar integration with iCal and Google is excellent, the smart lists for projects and opportunities are totally functional and help speed up large scale project accessability while connecting team members...and the list goes on. I particularly like the option of dragging up the most pressing opportunities and project to the top tool bar and having them right at my fingertips.

We also integrate Merlin Project into the larger projects and it's compatibility is excellent. There is a bit of learning curve but once our team took the time to dig in and get under the hood of the cross functionality, it only made our project management easier. In fact, I would say that through Daylite, we have come to sell our project management skills and realize this vertical as a profit center for our small company.

Honestly, Daylite is a game-changer. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and we look forward to continued roll-outs and developments.

Puntos en contra

Need to continue improving Apple mail to Daylite and it would be great to have a slack-like messaging component. Probably the biggest 'want' is the ability to output to word and excel in some capacity. Daylite will output to excel in a very limited fashion - it works, but it could be smoother. I realize that this 'ask' would probably require licensing from Microsoft in some capacity and it may be cost prohibitive.

Otherwise, Daylite is a fantastic platform for Apple shops. We have been using it since 2012.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you so much Tuey for your love of Daylite. We will pass your feedback to our Design and Development team.

VERY Responsive Support for a Great Product

Revisado el 21/2/2018

It's the most fully integrated software that allows me to manage all aspects of my business (less accounting). I love the integrated functions of; Calendar, Task Management, Project Management, Sales Opportunity Tracking, Data collection and analysis, robust Contact Management.

These features, combined with the email integration piece, allows me to quickly turn an email into a; Task, Calendar event, note, idea, or just save to an associated project, opportunity, company or individual file.

Daylite is an indispensable part of my day and essential to running and growing my business.

Puntos a favor

Daylite allows me to integrate all aspects of my day into two portals (email & Daylite). Daylite email integration, combined with (Calendar, Tasks, Team, Projects, Opportunities, Forms, et al) allows me to work inside one interface for all my needs.

The email integration is my favorite piece. I can action any email for a thought, idea, task, appointment, note and numerous other uses, without having to copy/paste, forward or otherwise transfer information.

Instead of managing multiple softwares (Outlook, Project, Sales Force, etc) I can follow pipelines, workflows, activity sets, and send merged mailings all from one portal, tracked to each person or company. I am a HUGE Fan.

Puntos en contra

The only functionality I could ask for is to integrate an email app into Daylite which would make the process complete. Other than that, Daylite Cloud has been indispensable to running my business, managing my team, and growing revenue.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you David for your wonderful review of Daylite!

We're very happy to know that Daylite helps you run your business and your team, while growing your revenue!

Thank you for sharing David. :)

James
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

The perfect Mac CRM program.

Revisado el 11/8/2018

While I am glad to see a Mac-compatible product, I really wish that it was available for PC users. As someone who uses a Mac for a laptop and a PC as a desktop, it can get a little annoying to have to bring out my Mac to use it. I have seen a lot of people complain that you cannot use Daylite with other email clients, I know you can use Gmail with Mail. I have not tried connecting my Gmail with Mail, but I would imagine that once you have it connected, Daylite will work with those as well.

Puntos a favor

Well, the best part of Daylite is its integration with my Mac’s Mail app. There are a lot of products that leave out Mac users, but Daylite works perfectly with my High Sierra machine. I love that I can create a calendar entry for things that I have to do that are mentioned in my emails. The ability to track future sales helps us keep up to date on how we are meeting our company’s goals. Not only is it very easy to use, but it also has a mobile app that syncs with the program.

Puntos en contra

The price has to be the biggest con for me. It is rather steep when compared to other CRM programs, especially when you start to add users. While I am personally glad that there is finally a Mac CRM program, as someone who also uses a PC, I find that it’s a little frustrating to have to pull out my Macbook every time that I needed to use the program. I would also like to see an option for more storage, especially for the cost of the program.

Christian
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite in a law practice

Revisado el 22/2/2019

I run a law practice. I don't know how I would be able to maintain an overview of my clients and projects and dead-lines without Daylite. The software never caused problems, save for errors on my own part. It's greatly appreciated.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the fact that a template for the database came pre-installed and that it was easily modified to suit my needs in terms for categories of contacts and projects/objects. The e-mail integration is important to me as mails are generally attached to the relevant contacts/projects. The integration of pages and numbers templates provides for a smooth process of drafting letters, contracts, income sheets etc. The task system of setting dates to keep me alert on dead-lines is crucial as I do a law practice and dead-lines are an integral part of my couselling.

Puntos en contra

I was worried about transferring to the cloud as I couldn't get an authoritative answer from my association as to whether I was really allowed to store sensitive client data this way. Consensus now seems to prevail that this is OK, though.

Hi Christian,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

It's great to hear tasks are keeping your on track and our options for integration are making things run smoothly.

We know how important deadlines are and we're really happy we're helping you get things done!

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments - thank you again!

Chris
  • Sector: Fotografía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I look at Daylite as being my electronic office manager. Keeps me on track, and organized.

Revisado el 13/9/2017

Helps keep my business activities, new biz, existing clients, projects' coordination, and link to billings on track, helping to reduce the stress of running my business.

Puntos a favor

As a sole proprietor, I needed a package that would keep me on track, and organized throughout all aspects of running my business. When used religiously, Daylite reduces the stress of being a business owner, allowing me to concentrate on being a creative professional. I am just beginning to use Daylite to organize my new business efforts, and am confident that it's keen organizational features will help grow my business. Now cloud based, I have access to my synchronized Daylite data across all platforms, IOS & Mac, from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Puntos en contra

Fairly steep learning curve that is worth the initial pain. The user MUST be dilligent in entering all pertinent data related to a project, prospect, lead, opportunity et.al. Enter the pertinent data immediately into Daylite and you will be rewarded with a secure, and concise database of information structured to keep the business owner on track. BUT, you must take the initial efforts to enter pertinent data. So, it is a con, but work thru that initial pain and it will be rewarded.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you very much Chris for your review!

Benoit
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Essential

Revisado el 9/5/2020

I used the software for over 5 years and I recently came back to it having started a company with a partner. It is perfect to centralize the information and keep everything transparence.

Puntos a favor

This software is like an assistant to me. Once out of my head, I know the information will come back at the right time reminding me what I have to do.

Puntos en contra

The app has a lot if limitation. The mail assistant is great, but complicated for answers on the go via the Iphone.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Hi Benoit, we're so glad Daylite is helpful and works as an assistant for you!

We know how much it helps to have everything in one place! Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Feedback

Puntos a favor

It integrates seamlessly with Mac. It was the best software specifically designed for Mac users. Since our company runs 100% of Mac, it made sense to go with Daylite.

Puntos en contra

Software updates and functionality are lacking. I have requested numerous times for them to fix the bug with recurring calendar invites. They continue to say it is not a priority and will not be fixing. I can't think of any CRM/calendar, etc software that does not support recurring calendar invites. That is a huge issue with this product.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para cambiar a Daylite for Mac

it works well with Macs
Alan
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Asistencia al cliente

Daylite is the perfect Apple Mac/iOS CRM and Project manager.

Revisado el 22/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Daylite integrates so closely with the Apple ecosystem. It has allowed us to consolidate on all Apple technology and know that everyone has the best product for integration. One of the best parts for us is that it allows us to not only save and store as much information on our clients and transactions as we need, but it allows us to find, access, and get reports on that information. Many other CRM's that we tried previously were real estate industry specific, but they did not actually allow us to get the information in the ways that we wanted.

Puntos en contra

As we are in the real estate industry, there are many real estate specific products that were easier in the beginning to use. They were set up the way the majority of real estate agents/brokers work. Daylite took some extra time and effort to setup in the beginning, but we are now feeling like the extra time was worth it as we are able to customize it more to our systems. Just be prepared to put in the extra time up front.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you Alan for your review of Daylite.

We're happy that you love the fact that Daylite integrates well with the Apple ecosystem.

May you continue to get more done with Daylite.

Jochen
Jochen
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Solid CRM on the Mac

Revisado el 9/1/2019

we use Daylite to plan and execute our projects, capture time used per task/project. we also use it to plan customer acquisition and follow up in the deal pipeline.

Puntos a favor

What we like most is the integration in the Apple standard software. The Apple adressbook, mail, calendar etc can be used as before, but the team gets full awareness of activities and updates.
we also like the add-ons the German distributor added to enhance functionality even further.

Puntos en contra

some of the features are just not yet as easy to use as in standard Apple way. that's were you can see that its not a super big company ...

Hi Jochen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

It's awesome to hear you're getting so much out of Daylite's Apple integration and add-ons. We're proud Daylite helps you collaborate with your team!

Our developers love hearing feedback and ideas from our customers, so we'd be happy to learn about any feature requests you may have for us. You're welcome to reach out any time at [email protected] and let us know!

CV
CV

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite is a gem that no small business should be without

Revisado el 15/12/2017

It's the hub and backbone of how we do business everyday. It helps internal communication to be effective and efficient. Daylite being the hub on all information related to projects and opportunities, eliminates wrong information since everyone on the team is looking at the same up-to date information.

Puntos a favor

Ability for a business to work together as a work-group and team. All key information in one place and ready to use on all your apple devices. Searching and finding your data is fast! Now with Daylite Cloud and integration with other could services, the functionality expands to new heights.

Puntos en contra

Contact information from email signatures must be entered manually into a Daylite contact. This should be automated. Having the ability to have 'outline' format in Notes would be great! Phone app sometimes continues to remind you of appointments that have been cancelled or deleted.

Respuesta de Marketcircle

Thank you CV for your review of Daylite! It's great to hear that Daylite is the backbone of your business, and keeps your team up-to-date.

Vladimir
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Daylite is simply an amazing tool, even for unintended uses

Revisado el 22/2/2019

I am using Daylite to manage software development projects with tasks and communications which are mostly not sales related. The flexibility and ease of configuration make it an ideal tool, even for this unintended use.

I went from an inbox with 250+ red flagged e-mail notifications for various project issues, diagnostic reports and inquiries, to zero in less than half a day. Now the mess of flagged e-mails is categorized, assigned to project and tasks with priorities and keywords.

The best part is that it only takes a few seconds to do the same for any new e-mail which allows me to keep my inbox clear without interrupting what I am doing or loosing track of important communications in a sea of less relevant information.

Puntos a favor

Daylite is a superb application which should be used as an example to developers on how to create a complex applications which are user friendly and easy to use without being dumbed down for power users.

Excellent integration with Apple mail makes processing incoming e-mails into Daylite take only a few seconds.

Puntos en contra

Due to its incredibly full feature set it creates an impression that it is complex to configure for specific use which is not at all the case.

Hi Vladimir,

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us what you think!

We're very happy you're finding so much value in Daylite. We know your inbox can be a source of stress and it's easy to lose track - it's great that Daylite Mail Assistant is helping!

Like most CRMs, we know there is a learning curve with Daylite, but we have plenty of resources like webinars, one on one calls, Daylite Experts, and our Learn Daylite articles to get you on the right path!

Greg
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Life is Run on Daylite

Revisado el 29/1/2020

I keep track of everything and have done so for over 17 years. Run all my business through Daylite. Keep my complete calendar in Daylite. Have used it with multiple partners over the years to track projects from start to finish. The best application for business and life.

Puntos a favor

It just works and is super reliable. Never lost any information in over 17 years of daily use.

Puntos en contra

It could be integrated into the OS better but a minor issue.