Pulseway

Administra tu entorno de TI desde cualquier lugar, utilizando cualquier dispositivo.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 173

Kenneth

Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management

Revisado el 21/5/2015

I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Mobile-enabled management
Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting
Audit logs
Deep insight into operating system and service management
System Grouping
Easy to setup and to use
Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance)
Remote management via any device or browser
Real-time monitoring and notifications
Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Puntos en contra

You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

John
  • Sector: Construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

Revisado el 24/11/2020

The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

Puntos a favor

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

Puntos en contra

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again.
Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

If i could give negative stars, I would.

Revisado el 3/6/2020

Our pulseway has been down for 2 weeks. Considering this is software that we use to run our entire business, I cant stress enough how much to not use this company. Support tickets ignored, unable to even log in due to an error in their systems. 2 weeks withodut access is enough to shut a place down....

Puntos a favor

When we were able to log in, it worked ok. The rules were relatively comprehensive.

Puntos en contra

Promised functionality never came, regular downtime and outages, poor performance.

Darius
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Pulseway life with and without it

Revisado el 22/5/2019

System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Puntos a favor

I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Puntos en contra

Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

Peter
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pulseway controls the activities of my system and keeps me always informed.

Revisado el 14/7/2019

All those moments in which we were slaves of our teams where our presence was necessary, with the acquisition of Pulseway has been forgotten, because with this excellent tool we can monitor and control all activities presented by the teams and servers of the company from any mobile device. There are many occasions that we have avoided major inconveniences to hardware and software for our sastifaccion.Me I like the particularity that this system has to be able to integrate amounts of third-party services, among which we can mention are Zandesk, Slack, Pagger Duty, etc, that can expand solutions that help to obtain greater value of infrastructure management services.

Puntos a favor

The installation of Pulseway in our equipment was very simple, we also delight with its user interface. This system has kept us aware of all the activity that can present our servers at all times, as we are always receiving notifications in advance, with this platform we have no problems in browsing files, operate maintenance windows, manage network connectivity and much more. We can monitor and control operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, as well as any other applications if we use the monitoring API. It has a mobile application for IOS and Android devices, which means that we can track and manage all IT resources remotely, in the same way to advanced automation, so we do not have to spend a lot of time on routine tasks, copies security and security controls, etc.

Puntos en contra

Pulseway is a wonderful system, which means that it is difficult to find defects.

Adolf
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Pulseway effectively solves IT problems in the company.

Revisado el 30/8/2019

This platform gives me great technological help in the administrative process of the entire IT system and departments of the company and also keeps me informed in real time of all the devices that are active.

Puntos a favor

Pulseway allows me to fully visualize the process of the operating system of the company that runs in IT, it is very significant for our organization to observe how the activity is presented on the network, the attention that deserves to be attentive to all the complexities and routines such as the verification of the temperature of the CPU, on the other hand we will always be aware of the activity that the system presents, since we will always be alerted at the time of any problem. A very important aspect of this platform is that it is not necessary to schedule IT tasks manually, because your system performs them automatically in the background.

Puntos en contra

I consider that Pulseway is a platform that presents very significant technological characteristics and properties, so I am very satisfied with the service it has provided me so far.

Achilles

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Pulseway is a professional tool that simplifies the administrator's work

Revisado el 31/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Pulseway has many advantages. Firstly, it gives you the ability to administer your systems (servers, computers, etc) remotely, by including many features (command prompt, windows update, antivirus update, etc.). Secondly, it allows you to schedule jobs (e.g. windows update) or to execute tasks for all of your systems.

Puntos en contra

I believe that Pulseway has two disadvantages. Firstly, it is my opinion that the cost of this service should be reduced. Secondly, it should have the ability to wake up computers without the use of a static ip address (with the use of a broadband router).

Jesper

This product really Kick B*

Revisado el 21/10/2015

Pulseway is without any doubt the best Value for the Money management app. we have used.
We have been in the computer business since '87, starting with Novell Netware, DOS, 8088 Intel CPU, 128 kb RAM and 5 mb. HDD..........

We have tried, I think, almost anything on the market to ease the support and documentation of our customers systems.
When we stumbled over Pulseway I was a bit skeptic, I mean "Not another system!"

But we have had nothing but positive experience with this software.
And the Support....!
The answer within a couple of hours by mail, and if you phone them you acutally ger a real, and very competent, person to talk to.

Last, but not least; their Remote Desktop is awsome.
When you connect to a Terminal Server you can see all connected sessions at once, and connect to them - Very very cute.....

Everything!
They do actually listen to the feedback and feature requests.

But especially the Remote Desktop.

Nothing so far
We are actually very Happy.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Redes informáticas

Great bit of Software

Revisado el 16/5/2017

Puntos a favor

So easy to use from a phone or laptop. I love the way I can restart a server from my phone from anywhere. I don't need to set up firewall ports fro remote access which is a great security feature alone

Puntos en contra

Can be a bit confusing about which app you can use on what i.e. Remote on a laptop but not the phone. Only one session at a time on the cheaper option for smaller businesses.

Anastasia
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Powerful RMM solution

Revisado el 10/2/2021

Easy to use, flexible price options, very effective tool.

Puntos a favor

Pulseway offers a free trial version. Monitoring and reporting are very customisable. I like the ability to be in touch with logged in users using remote chat.

Puntos en contra

I didn't find any significant cons or anythign I didn't like about this tool. I would also note, that although this is a paid solution, nevertheless the price is quite acceptable for this level of the product.

Daniel

Solid Reliable Scalable Solution for RMM and Beyond

Revisado el 15/4/2021

Puntos a favor

dedicated URL, ease of deployment, reliable notifications, patching policies

Puntos en contra

Remove limit on remote desktop bandwidth, we support web conferencing endpoints and are often receiving the error.

Alternativas consideradas

Pricing Structure
Phil

Monitoring and Management Made Easy

Revisado el 14/4/2021

Overall, it's central to my daily management of servers, and allow me to do so without spending my life parked in front of a computer screen.

Puntos a favor

As the numbers of servers, and their locations that I manage has grown, Pulseway has fitted in nicely to make this easier and simpler, instead of managing multiple VPNs, having to be sat in front of a computer, or open firewall ports for access, Pulseway puts control of all of them in the same place, with easy access.

I've always used it mobile first, from alerting me to problems, or letting me manage servers anywhere I am, from problem solving (it's running slow) to out of hours updates or issue spotting (offline), the mobile access makes it much less intrusive.

Puntos en contra

The web portal makes up for most/any of the shortcomings of the mobile app (eg. the smaller screen size), so improvements on this have been a big bonus.

If there were one downside it would be support, they're friendly and fast, but I've always felt they blame me first, rather than look inward.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing product, amazing team, fantastic value

Revisado el 21/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Best monitoring and management software out there
Well priced
Has all the features one would require
Control everything from your phone with the Phone App
New features added all the time
Support is brilliant
Able to rebrand the software with your own company information
Group policies make managing settings across organisations/departments a breeze
Ability to create custom scripts is fantastic
Easy to for technicians to adopt and my clients love it

Puntos en contra

Remote desktop isn't the fastest and lacks built in file transfer and chat (chat is done via a separate app) - although support say they are working to improve this.
Can't manage third party updates in patch management
Would love more antivirus options, perhaps Malwarebytes or Bitdefender
There isn't an unlimited endpoints license option (or a per technician license model) to help curb costs when you've got a considerable amount of endpoints to license

Chima
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Pulseway RMM offers great value for small and growing MSPs

Revisado el 29/5/2019

With a growing number of RMM vendors going the way of the venture capital playground, Pulseway is a refreshing return to sanity, especially for small and growing MSPs. Pulseway caters to what really matters most to me in all the important areas, and its support staff has demonstrated ample interest in helping me grow my business.

Puntos a favor

Pulseway provides me with quick, distraction-free insight and access to everything I need to stay proactive in a simple, uncomplicated Dashboard — without the clutter, noise and feature-bloat of most other RMM platforms.

Real-time endpoint status indicators and alerts, along with the added bonus of remote background management, enable problem remediation without impacting users.

Best of all, the price is right — with Pulseway, I pay for what I use and no longer have to be burdened with minimums and long-term contracts.

Puntos en contra

Pulseway Remote Desktop currently lacks support for Remote Printing and is not available for macOS at the moment.

The lack of Patch validation and vetting, in the face of Microsoft's notorious history of buggy patch releases, leaves MSPs to their own wits and due diligence of pre-deployment patch testing.

Nonetheless, Pulseway management has proven to be responsive to its customers' needs, and I remain hopeful that these shortcomings will be addressed in some future release of the RMM platform.

• Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Reliable Monitoring Solution

Revisado el 31/12/2018

Using as a tool to externally monitor a few key machines to ensure that they and their services are externally reachable and provide prompt and reliable alerting to mobile devices if there is an issue.

Puntos a favor

Great iOS app, powerful feature support especially for those that are managing a Windows heavy environment. Free tier is better now, supporting two devices to give a better chance and trialing the product.

Puntos en contra

Licensing seems a bit expensive for what you get and some of the Mac features are less paid attention to, seems to be very heavily focused on Windows support (which may be good or bad depending on what you use).

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best time saving software available

Revisado el 26/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Puntos en contra

There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Kendall

Time saver

Revisado el 28/5/2019

Great. The support is quick and they are always adding new features. We look forward to seeing what other integrations are added.

Puntos a favor

The ability to manage servers and computers from a cellphone app. If we are onsite somewhere and receive a notification, we can act on it immediately. Patch management is another feature we rely on. The ability to centrally push out updates across all devices saves us a lot of time.

Puntos en contra

The remote desktop app sometimes has issues connecting but works for the most part. The recently released third party patch management is behind on which apps it can support compared to other companies, but they are planning to keep adding more.

Jim

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Pulseway is a great IT tool

Revisado el 11/12/2018

Pulseway lets me see when computers and devices are connected to the internet and when they are not. I can see who logs on right away to make sure it is a legitimate user, the time they logged in and when they logged out. This has helped me to identify viruses and unauthorized activity. It gives even the ip address of who is accessing if it is a remote connection, which triggers an alert. All of the people at Pulseway I have dealt with are always friendly and eager to help.

Puntos a favor

It has all of the features needed to professionally monitor all the electronic devices customer use today. It is efficient and reliable.

Puntos en contra

The one thing I would like to have is the ability to transfer files while connected remotely.

Jason
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

2nd Year Review

Revisado el 30/10/2018

100% the best business investment so far!

Puntos a favor

We have had this software for little over 2 years now. It is a complete RMM tool that works flawlessly. With many options from snmp traps to thermals of the device you are monitoring. The app is very easy to use with 80% of the same capability as the dashboard.

Puntos en contra

Setup was easy however communication for setting up the SSL on the self hosted option was somewhat spotty.

John
  • Sector: Hardware informático

Best RMM on the Market

Revisado el 21/6/2021

Excellent!

Puntos a favor

Hands down, the phone app. We can monitor and control nearly all aspects of our client's environments from the app. Extremely flexible allowing many customizations at the client level or through the use of policies.

Puntos en contra

Notifications for offline systems are sent at five minutes.
No PagerDuty integration for offline systems.

Breno

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Revisado el 15/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if i´m out of office.

Puntos en contra

Don´t know yet. Maybe the price? :-) App is fantastic and I don´t know how we work without it before.

Mike
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Impossible to leave home without it

Revisado el 29/5/2019

PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Puntos a favor

Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Puntos en contra

ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

James
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

Pulseway Review

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Puntos en contra

No issues. Software works as designed.

Dwayne
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Small Business Review

Revisado el 6/12/2018

Detailed system status. Software inventory. Update status messages. Backup for remote access.

Puntos a favor

Gives an abundance of end client information in an easy and (somewhat) intuitive interface. OS and software inventory are very useful.

Puntos en contra

- Although not a big problem, I noticed that with the new version, renaming can only be done on the machine itself or by using the Pulseway Dashboard. Moving to a different group can only be done on the machine itself or the WebApp.

• Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Easy and Quick Monitoring

Revisado el 3/10/2017

Puntos a favor

- Easy to setup and get running
- Loads of configuration options
- Quick to get alerts and straight-forward dash/wallboard
- Good phone app

Puntos en contra

- Some functionality and admin functions can be difficult to find
- It's not free!
- Struggling to find many cons