Phocas Analytics

¿Tienes datos? Obtén resultados.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 101

Gary
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Best in class BI

Revisado el 29/10/2019

Phocas is extremely easy to use for a non Technical users. It holds huge amounts of data and is pretty fast at being able to get the information required out of the system fast.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use for all sales people. Lots of information at your fingertips.

Puntos en contra

Having all this data you need to understand d how to use it. This is not always easy.

Jim
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Phocas has helped us keep our salespeople on task

Revisado el 10/10/2019

Phocas software is great! We are just scratching the surface with what it can do and look forward to using this more.

Puntos a favor

We have used Phocas since 2008 and have always liked how fast we can generate reports. The reports that I have setup to e-mail keep me informed on key indicators in our business. We started using CRM a couple of years ago and like how easy it is for our salespeople to enter calls on their mobile device.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a better way to track and run reports on leads in CRM. Sometimes upgrades and support take a little longer the we would like.

Dynamics 365

Razones para elegir Phocas Analytics

Microsoft was to expensive and to complex for what we needed.

Software anterior

Dynamics 365

Razones para cambiar a Phocas Analytics

We like how easy it was to use and customize.
Joseph
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Phocas pros and cons

Revisado el 24/6/2022

It was ok at best but I wouldn't really recommend to anyone cause of the freezing and not transferring data cause transferring data is a very important part of a company

Puntos a favor

I did like the way it was easy to use and was understandable and even walked you through certain things

Puntos en contra

It lagged some wouldn't transfer data when it said it did

Google Analytics 360 y Zoho Analytics

Razones para elegir Phocas Analytics

The details about the software seemed promising and better to me but turned out it wasnt

Razones para cambiar a Phocas Analytics

It seemed and sounded like it would've been the best option at the time turned out I was wrong
Rhys

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Phocas Changed Everything for US.

Revisado el 26/8/2021

As I said in my Pros section, we are making data driven decisions now and our sales reflect that. Also, their customer service team is top notch and more on the ball than any other software company I have dealt with in recent years.

Puntos a favor

Before we migrated over to Phocas we were using MITS which was very clunky and very slow. Because of these reasons most of us never really touched it. That meant that we weren't utilizing data when making decisions and more using our gut. Since implementing Phocas our decision making has been data driven and we are making smart choices and it shows in our sales.

Puntos en contra

The only con I can think of had really nothing to do with Phocas. We had a rough time when we switched ERP systems. But the issue was with the ERP company and not Phocas.

Jorge
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Best BI Tool

Revisado el 8/10/2019

I love it, since we really started using phocas(last pug conference) I have decreased the amount of crystal reports by at least 75% or more.

Puntos a favor

This software allows me to gather databases from all over the organization and present the, to our users via dashboard/report or let them drive their own reporting.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit difficult to understand the Sync/dbdesigner part since documentation on this was a bit vague

Chris

Phocas Review

Revisado el 2/9/2021

It is the primary tool for our management reporting.

Puntos a favor

It's intuitive and easy to navigate. Gets to the answers quickly.

Puntos en contra

The dashboard graphics/colors do not have as much visual pop as other apps.

Infor OS

Razones para cambiar a Phocas Analytics

Drill down capabilities were superior to MITS. Birst was way over priced.
David

Wholesale distributor review of Phocas

Revisado el 6/8/2021

Great!

Puntos a favor

Speed to market (straightforward deployment)

Puntos en contra

Cloud version response time gets a little sluggish here and there but not too often.

IBM Cognos Analytics

Razones para cambiar a Phocas Analytics

Ease of use, intuitive, less expensive as competitor, we could pay monthly and not tied to any contracts.
Ashikur
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Brilliantly powerful BI solution

Revisado el 9/2/2022

Puntos a favor

Phocas is pretty easy to use, even to the not nerd people. It's interface is intuitive.

Puntos en contra

Dashboards can use some more features. Other than that all looks good.

Martin

Reporting to masses

Puntos a favor

Phocas provided an ideal solution for producing the same views of information for Different job roles using the permissions in the background. This reduced our dependance on Excel reporting by around 60%

Puntos en contra

Phocas is more a visualisation tool rather than deep dive and planning is necessary to ensure output views meet the expected results, particular around columnar structure. That said it has had nothing but a positive impact on the Business reporting consumption by the masses.

Khayam
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Phocas motivates our team

Revisado el 19/4/2022

I would diffidently use Phocas if I ever open up my own business

Puntos a favor

Showing Sales figures as opposing to same time last year, we are basing our bones system based on this.

Puntos en contra

It should have been accessible to all employee to keep checking the sales stats instead of just one user without a password and username.

Bill
  • Sector: Almacenamiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Johnstone Supply - Las Vegas - Why Phocas has increased our productivity!

Revisado el 10/10/2019

Overall we are very happy with this product. It has opened the door for getting information to our teams much faster and it also created a new full time position for data analysis! The flexibility of being able to create our own databases, & adding to existing databases has increased our ability to share information to our teams in a easy to view format instead of sending spreadsheets that some people did not look at.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use! I can show someone the basics in 5 to 10 minutes and they are off and running creating favorites and dashboards. The software is updated every month and their support and documentation is outstanding.
The product gives us the information we need faster than doing it in our ERP system. With a couple of clicks you can analyze you sales data and then quickly change views to look at the data in a completely different way. It very robust in all the options you have.
The company is developing based on their customer needs, you can tell that they all want to help us achieve success with this product.

Puntos en contra

This is hard to say because their are few cons. We have requested enhancements and we have some support issues that are submitted. But we have no visibility , (web portal), to review what we already submitted. It would be nice to have a support portal to check open cases and enhancements we have submitted.

Graham
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Happy to Recommend Phocas!

Revisado el 17/10/2019

We started with Phocas in 2009 with just the standard sales database for one region of our business but have now progressed to multiple sales databases for other business units with fully integrated rebates module as well as finance and procurement style database now, with plans to roll it out further in other parts of the business.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of Phocas is what puts it at the top of our list for BI software. The set up of the data was quick and easy (with great support from the Phocas guys) and ability to drill down from top line data right into the detail of a transaction is what makes Phocas a great tool for us. Phocas is widely used across our business to track and analyse sales data, finance data and purchasing data with future plans to add more modules. The PUG Forum is also a good feature for me, if there is something that you don't know how to do then you'll find the info there or someone can point you in the right direction. It's also a great place to suggest the feature that you'd like to see and Phocas review and add on to their product road map, so you know they are listening to your ideas.

Puntos en contra

I'd say the visualizations and widgets on the dashboards could do with abit of updating. The charts aren't always a flexible as you'd like with axes labels and adjusting the axes to suit the chart, plus you have to be quite specific with the data in the first place to get the chart you want.

NIcholas

Phocas is Amazing!

Revisado el 8/10/2019

The biggest benefit is not having our sales reps rely on our IT department to create a report from an old legacy system. They also don't have to rely on standard out of the box reports that can be limited in scope. Phocas allows them to instantly dive into their sales data and find anything they need--from summary numbers to very specific sales data. In fact, this applies across all departments including management. The ease and flexibility of finding information is incredible.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Within seconds I can find the exact data I am looking for. It requires very little technical knowledge, however, I have set up many advanced sales--and even financial--reports using Custom Mode. The software loads quickly, and I have rarely encountered a bug. On the few occasions where I have emailed the support desk they ALWAYS respond quickly and have a solution implemented right away. This is definitely not the case with many other software companies that I deal with. I love Phocas.

Puntos en contra

This is very minor, but exporting reports could use some touch ups. Exporting to Excel comes with conditional formatting. Some users may like it, however I almost always remove the conditional formats because it dramatically slows down other functions I may perform with the data in Excel. Again, this is very minor as I understand the usefulness to some users of having the conditional formats already set up. I also occasionally print a report that displays in a weird format with regards to column headings and column widths.

Thomas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Why I recommend Phocas to all of my peers in this industry.

Revisado el 17/8/2021

There isn't enough space to go through the numerous benefits I have gained since purchasing this software. I have reorganized sales territories based on overly concentrated vertical sales. Our team now has a place to review and track sales vs goals daily. I have a consolidated and by location view of my clients in an easy to find manner along with a customer stratification system to help manage margins, AR terms compliance, etc to educate the sales team on what we need to be doing differently with said accounts (spend more time, spend less, cross sell specific items....) . Like I say, I could spend all day on the benefits.

Puntos a favor

I have been exposed to 10 or more different operating systems over the course of my 26 year business career. NONE of them have provided adequate business intelligence tools. Phocas is highly intuitive and thorough which saves me hours per week of spreadsheet work. I cannot offer a better compliment than it being an amazing time management tool.

Puntos en contra

There are a few issues I have with loading budgets and working through Administrative User rights but that is an infrequent issue. I would like to have a few additional graphical options for data visualization but it works just fine as it is. What I like the absolute least is that we didn't add additional modules...accounting, pricing tools... and have no plans to do so in the near future due to budgetary contraints.

Josh

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Phocas is a necessity!

Revisado el 5/8/2021

Fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT], our Customer Success Consultant is amazing. She's readily available and knows exactly what she is doing. Their support staff is also very accommodating and knowledgeable. We've dealt with other software companies and they take their time and treat you like they don't need your business and
over charge for routine services. Phocas is a true partner. A couple projects that were able to be successful with the use of Phocas is: Customer Stratification, Gap Analysis, Daily Inventory Analysis (Which was huge for this last year) and our Dead Stock process.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use. As an admin of Phocas, it was very easy to get our staff onboarded and very comfortable with day to day usage. If the staff isn't going to use the tool, then it's worthless no matter how great the data is.

Puntos en contra

Phocas is great at listening to our issues and roll out timely updates to add new features or fix issues.

Ken

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Good BI Tool, Not Great

Revisado el 17/8/2021

Good, basic BI tool that can give sales teams good information to understand their customers and opportunities to grow sales and margins.

Puntos a favor

Easy to pull in our ERP data.
Good to summarize trends and KPI metrics.
Matrix feature is great to find correlated products "like" customers aren't buying.
Ability to filter (called "Focus") on a dimension and all of the widgets within the dashboards will update to just show the info relative to that filter.
Ability to quickly change dimensions and measures to show information in different ways.
The customer service department is awesome - will help whenever and however they can.

Puntos en contra

Custom calculations are hard to use.
Graphing tools are not robust (i.e. no data labels, data tables, combo charts are limited, etc.)
Needs an additional user license that fits in between the Viewer and Full Licenses to give additional user features like exporting, but not the ability to design dashboards.
Formatting and sorting the data is below average.
The back-end Designer tool takes awhile to master.
Wish there was a handbook or instructions on how to use the different features of the software.

Bobby

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Getting the most out of data 'NOW' !!

Revisado el 11/8/2021

Our number one benefit was saving time and delivering information to our Salesforce. Prior to PHOCAS every need for information came as a request to our I.T. department. With a limited staff keeping our systems updated and available was a major time consumer ... leaving very little time to develop the report or query request that constantly came into the department. After Implementing PHOCAS the number of request went down mon th by month as the Salesforce started using PHOCAs and getting their information without having to wait on the I.T. staff to produce it.

Puntos a favor

Deliver what was promised. Ease of implementation, Ease of training, Ease of Customer service.
Price point sealed the deal.

Puntos en contra

As we looked at several products we found that most of them had the same look and feel. Most wanted a high front end implementation cost along with a 2 year commitment. Phocas was willing to do a 'Install, try and buy' approach.... nothing to lose but some system admin time working with Phocas to setup the environment to prove it worked. So with that said ... our only 'con' comment is ... we wish we had implemented sooner.

Lisa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Phocas is a fantastic tool!

Revisado el 10/8/2021

I do a lot of reporting in my role with the company, not only internal but external to our vendors and also customers.

I am able to provide real time reports via Phocas. This has been where I most have appreciated the software. I used to have to email all my reports which would take countless hours week after week. WIth Phocas, setting up a link takes a few minutes on the front end but then it's done and you can easily share with many.

I have been able to dig into our data and provide analysis that I would have not been able to do otherwise.

Puntos a favor

I love the flexibility within Phocas and the ease with which you can customize reporting to fit so many different areas of business. I especially am thankful for the links that you can provide to non-users to share reporting outside of your company. Phocas makes my job so much easier and gives me the power to provide quick and useful reports.

Puntos en contra

Until I discovered the online videos and trainings, I was not able to use the software to the fullest! I highly recommend when the software is introduced to a new user, that they watch some of the 101 level trainings to learn all that can be done.

Adam

Phocas Review

Revisado el 30/7/2021

Phocas has been really easy to use and allows us the insight into our business that we need. Furthermore, support has been really good.

Puntos a favor

The best part of Phocas is the ease of use. They really make it easy and intuitive to find the information you are looking for.

Puntos en contra

This is largely in part to our ERP system, but not everything we would like to have in Phocas came with our integration. We have to have custom programming done to unlock further usage of our system in Phocas.

Jason
  • Sector: Automoción

Comprehensive Reporting & Business Building Tool

Revisado el 10/10/2019

My overall experience with Phocas has been excellent, we use the system to monitor growing and declining sales to protect out business and easily identify buying gaps to help increase sales.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, speed of reporting and level of detail available that can be accessed. Automated reporting saves a lot of time. Support from the account managers when required is excellent.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes some of the functionality could be improved further to allow more flexibility. An example here would be multiple options for subscriptions i.e. a weekly report that you could also set to receive at monthend without the need to create a new favourite. Nest function is a fantastic addition to the functionality but due to the way Phocas works you have to start at the bottom layer of data then build layers above.

alan
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Cost effective Management Information

Revisado el 31/10/2019

This replaced "hand crafted" Excel and VBA sheets over a 10 day period to the consumer , we then developed Phocas to suit our needs and one drop of data updates all users with all views in 1 day.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use , ability to develop our own customised views , one change updates all consumers of the views , scalable - we can add more data and create relationships to enrich existing views to the consumer , Enable better decision making data in dashboard views allowing the consumer to pic and choose what is important today .
We have never looked back - we chose Phocas in 2013 to feed our front end business with tailor made views of data to enable swift decision making - we developed our support team to self create views from data feed through to data visualisation - this replaced our Excel and VBA sheets that were people hungry to produce - now we simply load our data periodically and the consumer can a see "all they want to see when they want to see it "

Puntos en contra

Understanding how the background of the product , as we decided from day one that we would be self sufficient in all our development needs and not many businesses had taken this approach with Phocas at that time.

Chris

Great Product with First Class Support

Revisado el 5/8/2021

Phocas has easily been one of our most successful implementations. Users love it.

Puntos a favor

Offers easy deployment and maintenance. Database builds are a snap while offering dynamic reporting, dashboards and alerts.

Puntos en contra

More access to backend functionality would be helpful.

Microsoft Power BI

Cost, functionality and maintenance
Moe
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great , Impactful Software

Revisado el 29/7/2021

overall I am very satisfied with this program and I highly recommend it to my clientele.

Ever Since the team has implemented Phocas,

I have been able to track my sales progress and been able to keep up with my goals and successes.

this program also allows me to have my track record available and see where I need improvement and have a clear written history in terms of graphs and charts as to what has been done in the past, and present.

Puntos en contra

the only problem I have with this problem is that sometimes , the program freezes, lags and does not upload the data from the day prior.

Mike

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BI software that let's me do it the way I want to do it.

Revisado el 9/10/2019

Being able to run reports in minutes instead of hours has saved me so much time. It helps me work more efficiently.

Puntos a favor

What I most like about Phocas is I can get to the information I need by how I think about it. While someone else in my company can get to the same exact information in a totally different manner. The great thing is we get to the same exact information.

Puntos en contra

The thing I like least is the inability to print nice looking dashboards. We have sales meetings and the managers want to print each salesmen's information from a master dashboard. This way it can be handed out to each person so they can see their information as it is talked about generally in the meeting.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've worked with Phocas for just a year, and absolutely LOVE it.

Revisado el 9/5/2017

Puntos a favor

The ease of use is great, and has brought so much benefit to our company. We are able to customize reports and dashboards to our needs as a company, which is a huge deal. Getting reports out to our field is easy and painless. We use subscriptions constantly, and that has made many employee's lives easier.

Puntos en contra

I wish, still there was more ability to customize the report layouts. There are a lot of times when I have to create the report in Phocas, export it, and then do additional formatting in Excel. Also, the ability to download an entire dashboard would be amazing! It would make it so much easier than exporting each part individually.