Zoho Expense

Informes de gastos, de la manera más fácil.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Revisado el 16/12/2022

Buena y de gran ayuda en el trabajo diario

Buena y de gran ayuda en el trabajo diario

Puntos a favor

Su capacidad de gestion de facturas es muy buena eficaz y rapida

Puntos en contra

Algunas opciones no quedan claras pero se entienden

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Cuentas claras con Zoho expense

Revisado el 18/5/2022

Una vez que se le ha dedicado el tiempo necesario para conocerlo, resulta una herramienta rápida para el reporte de gastos, a la vez permite generar reportes que hacen más simple llevar un control de los gastos.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta la facilidad de reportar los gastos desde un Smartphone, lo que agiliza la función.

Puntos en contra

No es un software intuitivo, hay que tomarse el tiempo necesario para conocer como funciona y poder utilizarlo.

Cristina
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

Recomendable

Revisado el 27/12/2022

Optimo y eficaz

Optimo y eficaz

Puntos a favor

Automatiza el registro de gastos rápidamente buenas herramientas

Puntos en contra

Quizás algún toturial de introducción al programa

Jayna
Jayna
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Zoho for the low low

Revisado el 13/7/2022

Keeping up with financial aspect of the business is a must and Zoho makes it easier and enjoyable.

Puntos a favor

Easy integration, love the videos on each subject matter. The layout is good and user friendly.

Puntos en contra

At the moment, all seems good. Impressed.

• Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Program for SMB like me!

Revisado el 12/6/2023

I have had great experiences using Zoho Expense. Ive tried other programs and they were clunky, messy, hard to use. I was on the phone with the help desk all the time. With Zoho Expense - I did it all by myself in a few hours. Now I am set up to run my business much better!

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up! Easy to use! Easy to see what needs ot be done. Maybe they should be called ZO-EASY Expense! I was up and running in no time. Imported changes from my corporate credit card, set up personal and business expenses. This made the separation so easy! Tax time will be so much better in 2024 !

Puntos en contra

There aren't any CONs as the product fit exactly what I needed. I do like how I can add new apps to integrate with Expense if I need it in the future. The seamlessness of that is worth $$$!

Quicken y QuickBooks Online

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

The cost was prohibitive and I didnt need everything the were selling. Zoho has everything I need at the right price.

Quicken y QuickBooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

The ease of use, the cost, the support!
Tracy
  • Sector: Diseño

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Great tool to track and store receipts

Revisado el 10/1/2023

I love the idea of being able to easily capture my receipts and have them backed up and integrated with my Zoho Books. I did find it a little bit tricky to use and I did end up duplicating expenses that I was unable to rectify - not on the app or on my Zoho Books. So perhaps find some vides on how to use it correctly before it causes a problem in your accounts

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to capture reciepts and expenses and that it links up to my Zoho Books so it only needs to be captured once. I love the approval feature for employees and the reimbursements too - it just makes admin much easier.

Puntos en contra

As a beginner, I found it a bit tricky to use. I am not an accountant and am just starting to manage my business accounts better, and I just found that the jargon of the software was not that straightforward. I ended up with a problem on my main Zoho Books because of logging the receipts incorrectly and some were duplicated which caused some confusion.

Respuesta de Zoho

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We would like to provide you with an in depth training to make use of Zoho Expense more effectively. Also, we would be going through the configurations that you have done and make sure that everything is properly set up. Please send an email to <[email protected]> with more details so that we can get in touch with you.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Nikhil Raj T - Zoho Expense

• Sector: Producción de alimentos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

First experience ZoHo expense

Revisado el 22/12/2023

Good first experience. The programme looks promising for future use.

Good first experience. The programme looks promising for future use.

Puntos a favor

Integration between mobile and PC, and the easy user interface

Puntos en contra

The automatic scanning of receipts. It takes time and is inaccurate. I would like to be able to turn it off entirely.

Tatiana
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Zoho is Perfect for my Business

Revisado el 10/10/2023

I don't need the entire functionality of Quickbooks. So Zoho is better for me, and I can add features and modules as I need them. I love Zoho's branding. Super modern, and user-friendly. I also love their customer service.

Puntos a favor

A lot of accounting and expense tracking apps out there are too expensive and have features that I don't really need for a solopreneur operation, so it's refreshing that Zoho has many different apps that you can choose from to build your perfect enterprise solution, no matter how small or big your operation is. They're highly scalable too. One of the features I love is expense automation, and this is key so I don't have to be remembering to upload regular charges for my business. And automation was easy to setup following a few steps. Autoscan is fantastic. Amazing product.

Puntos en contra

There are still some features that I don't need within Zoho Expense, and sometimes the app feels a bit cluttered for my operation, but I still manage to go around this and get what I need at an affordable price. For bigger operations, having these features though perfectly makes sense, and you won't go wrong on the price.

QuickBooks Online

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

When I first started my business, I got a cute booklet in the mail with actual good tips for a start up business, and it was from Zoho. I kept it around knowing one day I'd use their services because I really liked their brand. And about a year later they proved to be better than the competition in both affordability and functionality.
Federico
Federico
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great product for a Small / Medium Business

Revisado el 10/7/2022

My experience, in this solution, is excellent. Zoho Expense provides great value to the operations by helping with the manage and control of expenses.

Puntos a favor

This is a great product which allows you to track expenses in a single view, shows duplicated charges, and its approval settings really help improve the expending culture in the company. In addition, has a Free Plan!

Puntos en contra

The issue, like any solution, depends on its compatibility with other solutions like Quickbooks, but it does have an easy workaround so that would be a minimum problem.

SAP Concur y Fyle

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

Zoho Expense has a Free Plan and works perfectly with Netsuit.

SAP Concur y Fyle

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

We tested two alternative solutions and the ratio quality/price was impressively better in Zoho Expense.
Sanjeev
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense is a life saver

Revisado el 5/12/2023

Puntos a favor

I have been implementing Zoho Expense for other businesses. It has solved recurring problems of document storage, expense capture and reimbursements.

Puntos en contra

The number of reports are minimal. The should have a report section like Zoho Books.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

I have been a Zoho user for the last 6 years. It makes sense to have another zoho product for integration
  • Sector: Importación y exportación
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ZOHO Expense

Revisado el 27/11/2023

The Zoho expense is easy to use, fast to start up and it could help to improve the operation efficiency for proceed claims

Puntos a favor

The AI for identify the receipt content is high and it save the time for typing the description of the receipt

Puntos en contra

There are only three receipts is allow to upload in one go. Hope it could accept more receipts file upload

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Good Application

Revisado el 17/3/2024

Good but costly. These are basic level or entry level apps. should be free with whole package

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Very fast intergrations

Puntos en contra

Didnt know it is not included in zoho premium version

Sophia
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

An Easy Tool for credit card expense management

Revisado el 24/3/2024

Puntos a favor

User friendly, easy to setup.
Have functionality to setup the rules for approval.

Puntos en contra

Still working on auto bank feed setup.
Support team usually reply emails within 48 hours. Might be better if the turn around time could be shorter.

Tina
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

Life Saver

Revisado el 4/10/2022

By using the app, I automatically take pictures of receipts when getting them. No more procrastination inputting at the end of the week. I don't miss any receipts and they are in order by date, so accounting can match to the credit card charges. This is saving time and sometimes trees. A lot of hotel receipts are emailed directly to my business email. I'm able to go on website and attach these receipts into the report saving paper. Very easy to do. You can never get back time. Time is money and this saves me a lot of it.

Puntos a favor

When my previous provider discontinued their service, I was in a panic. I immediately started searching and reading reviews. Zoho Expense was the closest I could find to support my needs. The cost was very reasonable, and the app is easy to use. It was important for me to be able to have access to an app that stored receipt photos and giving me a comment section where I could explain what each expense was for. Their app was self-explanatory easy to use, and the website allows you to review all information compiled on the app making changes, if necessary, before submitting.

Puntos en contra

The only downside I have experienced is when taking photos on the app, the photo store to my phone. There might be an easy fix to this, but I haven't had time to try. I just go and delete all the photos once my expenses have been submitted.

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

They no longer offered the service. They contacted me in July and stated they were discontinuing this service. I could switch to their new service, but it was for large groups, and I was the only employee using it.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

It was their customer service team. They were extremely helpful and helped with all my questions. The cost was within the allotted budget my company allows. The app was also a factor. It was very clear and easy to use.
Robb

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A very nice product

Revisado el 4/12/2020

Everything has been satisfactory. At times support can be a bit difficult to work with, but people are busy - I get that.

Puntos a favor

It was quite simple to setup the system. I was rushed through the process due to the fact that our old solution was being sunset, but the ease of use helped in the transition. Users found it easy enough to pick up and use without extensive training sessions.

Puntos en contra

It does what we need it to do. The app isn't exactly user friendly for submitting. Good for taking photos of receipts but beyond that not useful.

Alternativas consideradas

BILL Spend & Expense (Formerly Divvy)

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

ExpensAbles is going away.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Pricing and credit cards (not all, but some) can link to system. Doesn't force you to take out one of their credit cards.

Respuesta de Zoho

Hi Robb,

Thank you for taking the time to review Zoho Expense and share your feedback.

We're glad to hear that it was simple to set up and easy to use. We understand the mobile app isn't easy to use for submitting expense reports and will try enhancing the same.

If you have any further feedback or queries, do reach out to us at support[at]zohoexpense[dot]com.

Regards,
Yohvan - Zoho Expense

Mohamed Salah
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Pretty Cool Expense Management Platform

Revisado el 17/1/2023

Overall, I am very satisfied with my experience using Zoho Expense. It has made managing expenses much easier and more organized. The only downside is occasional issues with the mobile app.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Zoho Expense for several months now, and I am extremely impressed with how user-friendly and efficient it is. The ability to easily track and report expenses has saved me a lot of time and hassle.

Puntos en contra

One downside I have experienced with Zoho Expense is that the mobile app can be a bit buggy and laggy at times.

Jackie
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Beats Expensify

Revisado el 2/3/2023

Everything's so good, that I became wary that it must be too good to be true. I mean, this literally beats Expensify in price and features -- everything. I'm very appreciative of the free trial because I was even able to sample how good Zoho's customer support is. I can now confirm it is NOT too good to be true; it's the real deal. We'll be using this for our startup company which has a 100+ headcount.

Puntos a favor

I love how granular you can get with Zoho Expense, you can create custom rules so employees don't go over a stipend policy. Freaking love the price. I've demo'd with a bunch of other vendors, dude. You cannot beat the price of Zoho Expense.

Puntos en contra

I only wish managers could see their direct report's spend in the Analytics module.

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

Expensify is really expensive unless you use their corporate cards. Even then, they don't have an Analytics module at all.

Pricing and Features
Kyle
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense has increased productivity, quality, and accuracy for our business

Revisado el 19/8/2021

Our expense reports are easier to analyze and we have been able to put a new travel policy in place thanks to the ease of function and intel it has given our company.

Puntos a favor

The reminders are vital when you are juggling 100's invoices and then additional travel. It helps us evaluate the time spent on traveling and to schedule trips in the most cost-effective manner both for our company and our clients. It provides ease of communication between staff members and allows issues to be resolved quickly. The integration with Quickbooks is an added bonus.

Puntos en contra

I do not currently have any complaints about the software and have had a similarly great experience with a number of Zoho products.

James
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

You can't go wrong if you want a complete solution

Revisado el 12/4/2023

We made this change from Quickbooks from our previous years and feel that ZOHO is superior.In addition, we were completely surprised at how intuitive the interface was.

Puntos a favor

We love the ease of associating actual expenses with the expense reports. Our CPA loves it too.

Puntos en contra

The one thing that initially got us hung up, was the ability to edit a submitted expense.

Ana

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense is a great tool!!!!

Revisado el 5/11/2019

We are very satisfied with the product. We have had good feedback from our clients, who use Zoho to submit their expense reports. They meet the deadlines without any problem. It is an ongoing process that facilitates them with easy ways to edit expenses, attach receipts, and send reports.

Puntos a favor

Set-up, implementation and training was simple. Zoho support was all the time helping us to go through all the steps to customize the application according to our needs. It is a friendly user application. Integration with QuickBooks Online was not an issue at all and doesn't need extra software to connect.

Puntos en contra

There are some banks that don't facilitate the automatic integration. However, this can be done manually. The statements are uploaded into Zoho without any problem.

Razones para elegir Zoho Expense

We initially were going to purchase Concur Expense, but they couldn't customize their application to our needs.

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

Because ZOHO offered what we were looking for.
Kate
Kate
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

There isn't anything that Zoho doesn't cover!

Revisado el 1/7/2022

Being able to report expenses from a mobile device is really helpful!

Being able to report expenses from a mobile device is really helpful!

Puntos a favor

Zoho Expense is a brilliant tool to add onto Zoho Books and having used Zoho in a previous role, I am looking forward to using Projects and other modules which will help our business run smoothly!

Puntos en contra

Getting it set up as I am not a software developer but the Zoho team make it very easy!

Dext Prepare

Razones para cambiar a Zoho Expense

I like the integration across the Zoho products
Kevin
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Zoho Expense is the Solution to Your Problem for staying on top of Your Expenses

Revisado el 19/4/2019

Originally, about 2 years ago, I was using QuickBooks for my business and Zoho for CRM, Meetings and other. I did not realize that Zoho offered an Expense product.
I really enjoyed my initial experience with Expense and immediatly migrated my database to Zoho. I was actually taking QuickBooks training sessions (at $85 a pop) with our Austin SCORE branch. Zoho has a very rich knowledgebase of trainging on their entire suite. Zoho has posted dozens of training videos on YouTube of which I have personally viewed around 30 of them I believe. I created a favorites folder and tag the Zoho videos for that reason. I have personally never had to call their support-if there is something I am usure of, the YouTube/Zoho combo solves any questions I may have.

Puntos a favor

All of the basic user GUI tools and features work flawlessly. I have never once had one of those SalesFarce moments where it took me 3 weeks to figure out the issue why new phone could not capture receipt images and other similar experiences that my associates have had. Really, understanding the operation and navigation was suprisingly intuitive. I really enjoy the aethetics; and compared to the bowl of spaghetti GUI with QuickBooks, I have never found myself in a situation where I obligated to seek out and pay for additional training because I was completely lost. The only people critical of Zoho products are those working for cometitors and folks who have never used any of the products.

Puntos en contra

In the past, many products including Expense could be a little light on features and more challenging in large, multi-platform, multi-facility, multi-user implementations. But honestly, think about SalesFarce and another three-dozen or more competitors in that space and find one that is an "everything for everyone" product - they dont exist. Zoho seems to be commited and persistent and building out the feature-set in the entire product suite.

• Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very well done application!!

Revisado el 17/3/2020

Reporting for government tax agencies. CRA in Canada is getting very aggressive about checking out the small business expenses and eliminating them. ZOHO provides an easy to see, email ready reporting system to the CRA. We will soon be ready in another area of financial reporting. ZOHO expense has easy receipt capture as well as robust reporting that captures all the areas of receipt information. Very pleased with it.

Puntos a favor

When our company President brought me ZOHO's website link and asked me to look into it, I was impressed with the website and the number of different applications that ZOHO had. Sam wanted me to look into ZOHO expense as a necessary reporting tool that the previous owners had not utilized. I used the chat feature to help me set it up and our Comptroller brought in the feed from the bank credit cards in order to match transactions from our corporate credit cards. Support was great and I was careful to get it set up during the week (support is 24/5) and I learned to use ZOHO Expense over the weekend creating expense reports for the two corporate cardholders using different methods of receipt capture. Both corporate cardholders have different approaches to receipt capture and ZOHO expense makes their choice the best for them. Very well done application!!

Puntos en contra

We did have difficulty with our bank feed and are working that out but support was again very helpful with set up and we should have the correct feed done quite quickly. Sam wants the ability to match receipts and credit card feed to make his life easier and eliminate one more job for our very busy Comptroller.

• Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

I really like Zoho Expense

Revisado el 31/5/2020

easy to use and set up

easy to use and set up

Puntos a favor

I've been using Zoho Expense as a sole proprietor as it most closely mirrors the larger expense tracking systems I used as a corporate employee. It was easy to set up and there is a minimal amount of work at the beginning of each year to ready the system for the upcoming year. I like that I am able to attach my receipts to each expense and it's all in one place. It's a very intuitive product and I can easily upload receipts when I'm on the road.

Puntos en contra

I have been using the free version but am upgrading to the next level so that I can easily run itemized reports for each category for tax purposes. I have tried other software but Zoho expense gives me what I need.

Everianny
Everianny

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Another excellent software of the company Zoho that facilitates operability at work.

Revisado el 19/7/2018

The expenses of our company are in order thanks to Zoho Expense, it even allows us to make a more thorough and adequate planning to our financial reality as a company. Records of payments, invoices, operating expenses, spending relationships and reports, are many of the benefits offered by Zoho Expense.

Puntos a favor

In my company it is very important to keep control of expenses, not only of what the company generates, but the administrative expense for each of the processes and documents made by the different departments. Based on this I can list certain positive characteristics of Zoho Expense:

-It is incredible how intuitive software can be. When generating an invoice or a payment receipt, you can take a picture with our mobile device and the software automatically schedules it.

- Not only schedules the expenses but also allows to make very complete reports of the average expenses according to the average time range that we indicate to the software

Puntos en contra

Actually this program has brought many solutions to our work environment, enhancing our administration thanks to a better management of economic resources. Of moments I do not have any type of complaint about this software