Bill.com

Con Bill.com, los pagos comerciales son sencillos, rápidos y seguros.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 448

• Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

La mejor aplicación para sus pagos

Revisado el 14/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me gustó del software es que son muy rápidos con los pagos

Puntos en contra

Lo que menos me gusto es que le hace falta un poquito más de seguridad pero del resto está perfecta

Respuesta de Bill.com

We highly appreciate your review and thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Ronald
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Pago de gastos

Revisado el 4/11/2022

La elaboración de facturas y el pago a los clentes

Puntos a favor

La eficacia de ella orar facturas y pagos a las empresas afiliadas

Puntos en contra

Todo está bien pero puede mejorar en todos los aspectos

Respuesta de Bill.com

Ronald, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your review.

Ekalavya
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best account platform for small and medium businesses

Revisado el 15/6/2022

Our experience has been great.

Puntos a favor

Saves thousands of dollars in wire and credit card processing charges. Works better than any other payment processor for payments via ACH

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes longer than 3 working days to receive the payment in our accounts

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us,
Ekalavya. Thank you for your review!

Serguei
  • Sector: Software informático

Great Accounts Payable Software

Revisado el 9/6/2020

Overall, great software for managing accounts payable. There are all kinds of dashboards where you can see the status of your payables on one screen which is convenient. Also, the reporting features are great. Very easy to pay company bills. Would definitely recommend to small/midsize business.

Puntos a favor

This is a great solution for processing accounts payable in a small/mid-size business. Bill.com has approval workflows which makes it easy to control your payables and avoid fraud. It is super easy to pay bills with a few clicks. The company takes care of all check mailing and ACH processing. Also, vendors can see the status of their payment easily which is convenient and saves you time answering payment status requests from vendors.

Puntos en contra

The company recently implemented a new interface which is confusing at times. Also, now screens load very slowly with the new features that they implemented. Also, there is no option to switch back to the old interface which I prefer.

Tipalti

Razones para cambiar a Bill.com

I've had prior experience using Bill.com and enjoyed using it.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Serguei. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Mark
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Poor Business Practices.

Revisado el 5/4/2020

I needed a company that could provide me with basic ACH recurring payments for my client's fees. My company, Revolution Debt Relief LLC, is a consultant based firm in the debt relief industry, providing education and assistance for consumer debt. We are not a debt settlement company, debt consolidation, or perform credit restoration, therefore, not in any way under the regulatory standards held within the debt industry. Bill.com seemed to meet my needs, and I was willing to pay a premium for their subscription ACH program to provide my clients with a more efficient service. However, after going through the sign-up process and giving personal information as well as my client's information for ACH processing, I spent a few hours getting familiar with the software. The next day, I received an email that my account was canceled, and that bill.com could no longer provide my company services. If I had known that Bill.com would arbitrarily pick and choose who they will do business with, I would never have given them my personal information or my clients. The fact that they conduct themselves in a way that solicits their services to the public takes your information and then cancels your account shows in my experience a very inept, fraudulent, and unethical way of conducting business. The operations manager noted it was due to the rules of their bank that perform the processing. If this is the case, I would look for a processor who knows how to do business.

Puntos a favor

Marketed as a product that could perform ACH functions with recurring payments for your business. Simple and straight forward functionality.

Puntos en contra

The software was a little cumbersome with a slight learning curb but overall will work for accounts payable and receivable basic functions.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Mark, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left-hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right-hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

karie
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Ease To implement and use

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Overall I highly recommend bill.com for small to medium size company. If bill through accountant admin, it's definitely worth the money.

Puntos a favor

it's very easy to implement. Sync between bill.com and Quickbooks is easy. Payment processing is also very easy. Love the approval levels that can be set up

Puntos en contra

The sync between bill.com and Netsuite is actually hard to set up. I had this issue with one of my client, there has been a lot of sync issue due to the set up. It may not be a bill.com issue, more of Netsuite, however, the trouble shoot was pretty tough to resolve

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, karie. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team!

Lisa
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Saving Time and Money Using Bill.com

Revisado el 2/4/2021

We have been very happy with Bill.com. All managers are able to review and approve every invoice and Bill.com has helped us save money by increasing visibility. We have also saved countless hours of work for our accounts payable department since Bill.com com cuts all checks and sends all ACHs.

Puntos a favor

There are so many things we like about Bill.com. Implementation was well organized and the Bill.com team was helpful and knowledgeable. Adoption throughout our organization was so quick because the Bill.com system has been so easy to use.

Puntos en contra

We had difficulty at first getting Bill.com linked with the POs in our ERP, but the Bill.com team helped us to a full resolution.

AvidXchange

Razones para cambiar a Bill.com

Bill.com was the only program that we reviewed that would work with the POs in our ERP. The other solutions required POs to originate in their systems. We also felt the UI was clean and well-organized.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Lisa. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Amir

Bill.com review

Revisado el 1/10/2022

Value
Does the job
User interface

Limited functionality
Support can be lkmited at times

Airbase

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're glad that you have a great experience, Amir. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Margaret
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Simple to use

Revisado el 19/5/2022

This is my third company using bill.com and i will continue to use it. forever. lol

Puntos a favor

Very easy to implement and use. integrates very well with quickbooks

Puntos en contra

Im not confident in its ability to process all international payments. So work great, and others seem a little challenging.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating, Margaret. We really appreciate your review.

Ryan Rey
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great software but has a few issues.

Revisado el 12/8/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to track invoices and credit memos by going through the vendor profile or searching by reference number. Able to connect to our accounting software. Auto populates information by finding invoice number, amount, and expenses.

Puntos en contra

Inbox has no sort feature, program freezes up when multiple users are working on it. The payment delivery date gets adjusted when the volume and amount of payment are high making the payments arrive late.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Ryan Rey. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our app, and we'll be sure to get your feedback from our product team!

Oscar
  • Sector: Impresión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great savings for business invoicing.

Revisado el 26/4/2022

Super easy to use.

They've made it simple to keep track of open invoices and due dates with reminders.

Puntos en contra

Other platforms allow you to pay on invoices with a CC, via ACH free of fees/charges. If Bill.com would eliminate its fees for using CCs, I see 5 stars in its future.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Many thanks for your review, Oscar! Glad to hear you are enjoying our product! We will be sure to share your feedback regarding CC processing fees with our Product team!

Victoria
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

Revisado el 13/1/2023

Unpleasant for me, but good for the client being paid.

Puntos a favor

It is fairly easy to use, and fairly intuitive.

Puntos en contra

The customer service, and the personal information required.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our app and we'll be sure to get your feedback up to our product team! Thank you for your review, Victoria.

• Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Bill.com (BDC) is ready to help with Accounts Payable, but...

Revisado el 20/4/2021

I am just 2 months in on bill.com (BDC). It has taken this 2 months just to analyze our existing data and move what we want (import) to BDC from our existing programs. We want to synchronize expense work from data entry into BDC to moving the detail over to QuickBooks (QB) where we keep our accounting data. It is not as easy as it sounds.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com (BDC) is a full-featured software program that will simplify recording vendors and paying bills but...
BDC is not as simple as it appears. We are excited to learn all that BDC has to teach us. See Cons....

Puntos en contra

To fully engage all the features of bill.com (BDC) one has to be ready to do the prerequisite work in cleaning up a company's existing records. We are using the BDC support team and our own accountant to gradually restructure our accounts payable-expense side of operating as a nonprofit organization. This has been laborious and frustrating at times. A major drawback is encouraging existing vendors to accept payment from BDC. Generally, people are guilty of 1. ignoring emails; 2. misreading emails; 3. not following clear directions.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Hi, we're sorry to hear about this experience with our app, we'd love to help out if you're still experiencing any issues. Please do not hesitate to contact our team directly by taking the following path: Log into your BILL account and navigate to Support (lower left hand corner) and then type in your question in the bot that will appear in the lower right hand corner. After typing in your question, please select contact support. Thanks again and we look forward to helping you!

• Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good software for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.

Revisado el 25/9/2018

Great software that helped our company's AP dept go paperless.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com is very easy to use. Great platform to digitally store all invoices and go paperless. Audit trail captures all transactions and dates which reduces the possibility of fraud. You can create approval chains and add/remove approvers to different invoices. Their customer service is top-notch. Their live chat reps are very helpful. Has the ability to sync with many popular accounting software (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Intact).

Puntos en contra

Syncing issues with NetSuite do occur from time to time but their customer support is very helpful in rectifying them. They recently updated their user interface and although it is more visually appealing than before, it doesn't function any better.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're glad that you have a great experience. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

• Sector: Traducción y localización
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Strange pricing but solid product

Revisado el 21/7/2021

It is a weird walled garden of invoices. It not completely transparent as I can't really tell what has happened to my invoice on the other side. It may be listed as late over unpaid but there is no sense to "why" or any next steps I can take in Bill.com. You just have to write to the accounting department of the company who needs to pay you. Would be better if they facilitated this though so I can say "hey, look here where it says unpaid. why is that?" and they would know what I'm talking about.

Puntos a favor

Overall, I like Bill.com because it allows us as a vendor to receive money in a transparent manner without fees. They do transfers by ACH to US companies. I don't know if you can pay internationally though.

Puntos en contra

The pricing model is a little strange. To use their API they charge $300+ per month. I would use their API to find out which new clients have Bill.com already to encourage them to pay that way. But I'm not going to pay $300 for the privilege of getting their clients to use it.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback! We'd love the opportunity to help with any questions and/or outstanding issues that you're experiencing. Please feel free to provide us with your best email address and we will relay that to our team so that they can reach out.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

New April 2019 Interface HORRIBLE!

Revisado el 29/4/2019

My company and I have used Bill.com for several years and it was so easy to use and made our vendor payments a breeze, but now it’s just absolutely awful. My entire finance staff hates the new interface. Nothing is streamlined at all and the way it’s set up now goes against common sense because the flow is just terrible. The bills and the payments section are broken out into 2 different tabs which is so inefficient because you can no longer take a quick glance as to which bill matches what payment without making several clicks to get this info. Also, I can’t see if a vendor check or ePayment has cleared at a glance in the payment tab since I have to click open the actual payment for this info now. There’s so much wasted space where the vendor details used to be when you open a vendor profile. There are just 3 unhelpful lines of vendor info and 90% empty white space which takes up half my viewing screen. When I edit the vendor details, the country of residence is at a section on top instead of being grouped with the address section. When I try to set a vendor up for ePayment, I no longer have the option of finding them by their name+email, now it’s only by their Vendor display name. We work with a lot of vendors where the ‘pay to’ is an agency so we aren’t able to easily connect a vendor for ePayment. I’m going to have my company move to something else since ruined user experience. I don’t know who the developed this new interface, but it certainly wasn’t an accountant.

Puntos a favor

I used to think Bill.com was amazing and would have given it a 5 out of 5 just a month ago. However, with the new interface update that rolled out in April 2019 I’m downgrading my rating to 1 out of 5. See my review below.

Puntos en contra

The new interface is awful and not efficient AT ALL. See my review below.

Hailley

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Lets me manage multiple clients bills easily!

Revisado el 19/1/2018

Easier day at the office.

Puntos a favor

I like how clear everything is and how everything is interconnected. I also LOVE the customer service- the chat respondents are quick and almost always can help you right away, which makes such a huge difference when juggling multiple portfolios. I also love being able to easily keep all details regarding each invoice in a way that allows you to pull up reports right in the software. This is so useful.

Puntos en contra

It can be a little unclear exactly what the rules are regarding canceling transactions, especially when it comes to bills being sent in the mail vs. e-bills. A small reminder at the time of payment when an option is clicked would make a HUGE difference.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We appreciate you sharing your great experience, Heiley. Thank you for your exceptional review!

Annalese

Great Platform For Electronic Payments

Revisado el 14/6/2022

Overall, our experience has been great. Not only are we able to do electronic payments, but we have implemented an added layer of security with the approval feature. Our[SENSITIVE CONTENT] approves all payments out, satisfying audit trail requirements.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com has been electronic payments so much easier for our organization. We work with a lot of young folks, and cashing checks is no fun. Our staff, volunteers, and vendors appreciate the ease of an electronic payment so much.

Puntos en contra

The software is expensive, as they charge a flat rate + fees for each transaction. So if you have a high volume of transactions, the monthly invoice adds up quickly. I

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're glad that you have a great experience,
Annalese. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Cheryl

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent A/P solution for small to medium-sized businesses

Revisado el 11/4/2018

Efficiency, ease of use and remote capabilities related to AP functions

Puntos a favor

Incredibly easy to use; I like that it easily syncs to QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online software

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints about the software. I use it for quite a few accounting clients and have always found that if I run into a snag, the customer support chat team at Bill.com is able to assist me. Admittedly, the issues I've had have all been user errors, rather than shortcomings related to the software.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We thank you for your good review, Cheryl. We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Josue
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use

Revisado el 26/7/2018

bill.com is one of the fastest and efficiante way to import data to quickbooks and we used it every day.

Puntos a favor

Bill.com is really simply and easy to use and it works really well with Quickbooks that I can import data with no issues and this happens every day and I am glad that this software helps me to do my job a lot more easy.

Puntos en contra

No issues with bill.com its one of the best software I have used to work with Quickbooks to import my data

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Josue. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Thank you for your review!

Charles

Worth every penny

Revisado el 4/2/2020

Our favorite SaaS product... and we use dozens. I would not work in a workplace without paperless AP processes.

Puntos a favor

Saves a huge amount of time managing AP. We've been on bill.com for 8+ years and I can't imagine running AP in compliance with our policies and procedures without it (or something similar).

Puntos en contra

Sync with external services can glitch if you're not careful. Cost can be expensive at highest tiers.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We appreciate you sharing your experience with the app, Charles. Thank you for your review!

The AP solutions

Revisado el 30/12/2020

I'm using this for last 4 years and this is the best solution

Puntos a favor

I have many AP platforms for Account Payable processing so far this is the best solution.
My favorite features are;
1. International Payments
2. Artificial intelligence
3. Approval process
4. Syncing to QBO and NS
5. Customer support

Puntos en contra

I don't like that you can't book an bill in liability account. It should give us option to book into any account.

Susan
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista

quick and easy

Revisado el 20/10/2022

we are receiving payments much quicker than checks, and a lot less lost checks from the mail

Puntos a favor

quicker than writing checks, customers seem to like the ease of using this product, we suggest it to ours

Puntos en contra

there is nothing really that i don't like about it, very easy to navigate and use

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

Susan. We highly appreciate your excellent review!

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

One of my favorite software to use

Revisado el 14/11/2017

Great software - easily sync with quickbooks and easy to connect to other vendors.

Puntos a favor

Customer support is great! They are quick and polite and are able to address my issue and questions. I especially like the follow up emails - they allow me to track the progress of the case submitted and I can continue talking with the same representative on the phone/chat

Puntos en contra

I think the automatic bill processing takes a bit longer than necessary. It would also be helpful if the automatic process could identify credit memos.

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We really appreciate your feedback about the app. Thank you for your good review!

Diane
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Bill payment time saver

Revisado el 12/2/2019

Great experience and easy to use and train

Puntos a favor

The thing that I liked most is the method of processing invoices and payments was sped up dramatically. This became a huge time saver and more efficient. Easy to transfer information to our general ledger.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at this time. All functions are logical

Respuesta de Bill.com Traducir a español

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our app, Diane. Thank you for your review!