Housecall Pro

Aplicación de gestión de servicios externos

Calificación general

4,7 /5
(2.781)
Relación calidad-precio
4,6/5
Funciones
4,5/5
Facilidad de uso
4,6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4,7/5

95%
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 2781

Mariel
Calificación general
  • Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Programación y facturación optimizadas con Housecall Pro

Revisado el 9/4/2023

A pesar de la atención al cliente lenta ocasional, estoy encantado con mi experiencia general con...

A pesar de la atención al cliente lenta ocasional, estoy encantado con mi experiencia general con Housecall Pro.

Puntos a favor

La función de facturación me ha facilitado mucho la vida, ya que puedo enviar facturas de aspecto profesional directamente desde la aplicación.

Puntos en contra

Una desventaja que encontré con Housecall Pro es que su atención al cliente puede ser un poco lenta a veces.

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Thank you for the review! Glad Housecall Pro is making things easier for you! Our primary support is through the blue chat bubble, but we do also have an inbound phone line you can call at 858-842-5746. Also, feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks again and have a great day!

¡Gracias por la reseña! ¡Me alegro de que Housecall Pro te facilite las cosas! Nuestro soporte principal es a través de la burbuja de chat azul, pero también tenemos una línea telefónica entrante a la que puede llamar al 858-842-5746. Además, no dude en enviarme un correo electrónico a [email protected]. Gracias de nuevo y ten un buen día!

Roberto
Roberto
Calificación general
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Una herramienta muy profesional y completa

Revisado el 11/9/2022

Puntos a favor

La uso para gestión de facturas y programar, muy profesional

Puntos en contra

Podría estar en español, aunque yo la manejo bien, a alguno de mis ayudantes le cuesta.

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Hi Roberto, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at the address provided. Thank you again.

Luis Felipe
Luis Felipe
Calificación general
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Facilidad de uso
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ventajas para quienes realizan visitas a domicilio

Revisado el 26/2/2023

Puntos a favor

La aplicación puede ayudar a los trabajadores a planificar sus rutas y horarios de manera más eficiente, lo que les permite visitar a más clientes en menos tiempo.

Puntos en contra

Los trabajadores pueden necesitar tiempo para aprender a utilizar la aplicación, lo que puede retrasar el proceso de implementación y la entrega de servicios.

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Gracias por tus comentarios! Me alegro mucho que la aplicacion te ayuda ahorrar tiempo y tener un horario mas eficiente! Tenemos mucho orgullo en la usabilidad de nuestra plataforma, pero entendemos que puede tomar mas tiempo para algunas personas educarse en como usarlo. Nuestro "Centro de Ayuda" (https://help.housecallpro.com/en/) ofrece muchos videos instruccionales y articulos con instruciones paso a paso. Adicionalmente, nuestros clientes en el plan de "MAX" reciben un onboarding completo como parte del plan! Si necesitas soporte, puedes mandarme un mensaje a [email protected]. Gracias & que tengas un buen dia!

Malcolm
Malcolm
Calificación general
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

HouseCall Pro is Simply Stunning!

Revisado el 16/5/2017

Puntos a favor

I have worked in the corporate software industry for more than 30 years. Most recently I worked at a major software supplier with big name major accounts with more than 30,000 licenses for some of their customers. My role involved all aspects of customer service, including corporate demos, involvement in the sale process and post-implementation customer service.

The reason I started this review with that information is that I am actually blown away by the similarities between how HouseCall Pro treats it's customers in comparison.

My business is just starting out with only a handful of employees but from day one my engagement with HouseCall Pro has been astonishing - in a very good way - with me receiving as much care and attention as I have been used to giving to my own customers in the past! The initial contact tried to understand the key points that I was looking for in the software before setting up a one-on-one meeting where those key points were shown to me in a live demo.

The software itself is actually perfect for my business. The learning curve was a little different to what I expected but the support has been absolutely first class. The online help is excellent, but the online support chat window is phenomenal. The folks in support not only know their stuff, they respond quickly, help with the questions I have, and have a laugh along the way. What actually prompted this review was a more recent phone call to the support team. I had to leave the call before they answered. Totally unprompted, within 5 minutes, they had called me back to see how they could help. Now, THAT was impressive.

I completed a lot of research prior to deciding to invest in HouseCall Pro. I made the right decision, without question, when I moved forward with HouseCall Pro.

I highly recommend this product.

Taylor
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great functionality!

Revisado el 30/6/2020

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful...

Housecall Pro was so easy to setup and has been a breeze to use ever since. I've has a wonderful experience with the program and don't feel the need to seek further programming. Housecall was definitely the right choice for our company.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this program is the simplicity. It takes no time to figure out how to learn something new with this program. The customer support is great to work with and can figure most things out rather quickly. It's is so nice having such a great program with all the essentials built in one.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much to not like. The program is always updating features. They always takes suggestions, which is nice. If you'd like to see something, it's usually there within a few months.

Alternativas consideradas

ServiceTitan y FieldEdge

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Quicken is very basic. There isn't any scheduling software involve and that made it very hard to operate. We switch to Housecall Pro to gain the ease of time management.

Software anterior

Quicken

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro was the best fit, for the best price. All other companies seemed as if you were getting less for more money.
Esther
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Mixed Emotions

Revisado el 19/6/2019

PRO: Liked the GPS locator for the office and field techs. The app was also very easy for the...

PRO: Liked the GPS locator for the office and field techs. The app was also very easy for the techs to maneuver. Having a picture of the tech when notifying the customer via text they were on their way was great. Made our customers feel at ease for them to know who would be coming to their door.
CON: Chat takes way too long and not able to speak to someone. We have a lot of commercial accounts that require a purchase order number on the invoice. There is no "box" to add PO, need to put in the notes at bottom of invoice. Should be at the top of the invoice for customers to reference quickly. Job location only has two lines available. Again, a lot of our commercial customers have several job descriptions and need to have the job location name (1st line), street address (2nd line) and city, state and zip (3rd line). They do have the "parent/child" entry but they are separate from each other when searching or invoicing. Can't search for an invoice number quickly. Need to pull up the customer and then find the invoice. Invoice template could not be changed, font too large and spaced out way too far so almost every invoice went into 2 pages. A lot of our commercial customers had complained because they were having to print out multiple pages for an invoice.

Puntos a favor

We loved the GPS that showed the property location and street view. This helped our techs locate the property without questioning. Also when entering the job, it prevented the office from a typo when entering the property street address.

Puntos en contra

At first sign up we were given our "own" personal trainer. However, she was on a time limit and did not help with our concerns. Would cut me off and say she had to take other calls, would need to set up another appointment... a few days later. Got my 30 minutes again, then she said set up 5 jobs and see how they go. The problem is that our business did not stop, it had to keep running and we didn't know how to set up our system. By the time it was set up we had a huge backlog of entering, late invoices, etc.

After our 2 or 3 visits with our "personal trainers", they converted us to customer service online chat only. It took a long time to get someone to respond, most times would lead into another question, wait again, and so on. Wasted so much time in the office! At the beginning of set up, it took days and hours to get results, very, very frustrating. Kept asking if we could just speak to someone and they said they were set up for online chat and could make an appointment if the concern was something a chat could not resolve. I would need help at that moment, would not want to wait several days to speak to someone.

( After a few weeks we ended up going to Service Fusion which gave us 60 full days with our personal trainer. Would spend up to an hour on the phone guiding us through the set up. And if our rep was not available, you could speak to anyone on the customer service team. Absolutely wonderful!)

Lisa
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User friendly

Revisado el 1/5/2020

We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across...

We are a small family business we specialize in full Plumbing & HVAC services. We came across House Call Pro from another vendor who visited our home , at the time we were looking into going automated, prior we were all manual. We called other vendors however their prices were very high. I called House call Pro the monthly price was very reasonable and it was perfect for our needs. We are very happy with the software and its made our life so much easier. Honestly we look back now and cant believe we were manual!!! When I do have a question customer service is quick to respond . We also feel this software made our company look much more professional, our customers receive a confirmation when in route and we are able to take payments and email receipts as well as estimates immediately. We definitely recommend House Call Pro!!

Puntos a favor

This software is very user friendly, without any training most of our team was able to dive right in and start using the software immediately . I love the fact that we can schedule, take payments view our customers history and overall have the ability to use every function of the software whether your in the office or out if the field. We can send internal messages to our staff as well as our customers. This software shows our overall earnings, tracks invoices that our outstanding and honestly allows our company to run smoothly and efficiently.

Puntos en contra

In the beginning for some reason if I had to go back and close out a job and back date it, the software would not allow me to choose the appropriate date, however this has been fixed and I haven't had any recent problems with this particular issue.

tonya
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An important appendage of our growing company

Revisado el 20/4/2020

As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we...

As we are going I find that Housecall pro is growing with our company. Just when I think that we might have outgrown the features poof there they are. It's like they are reading our minds! I enjoy the ease of communicating with the customers and follow up with postcards.

Puntos a favor

The equipment tracking feature for each customer has simplified life both for the inside staff and the techs. Now that we have the service agreement options, the tech's have an easier time tracking the details of the services. It has helped with our inside sales to be more consistent with customers' maintenance and generating more income.

Puntos en contra

As we are going and figuring out our growing pains, I have come to realize that it would great to have a system to track inventory as our techs use it with each customer in live time. This type of feature would help with repurchasing and tracking lost inventory.

Nathan
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very good quality software for extremely reasonable price.

Revisado el 22/3/2020

A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it...

A most pleasant surprise that I never planned on having. Now it's hard to imagine not having it for a tool. Progressive changes and additions evolve the software frequently. But user interaction is fairly simple to learn. The capabilities to help with a companies growth and customer experience are immense and always getting better.

Puntos a favor

A software service I just stumbled upon through a distributors app. Had no plan to sign up at all. I wanted the free gift for completion of a demo. It has helped in ways that I never thought would be a need for my business. My clients appreciate the messaging/reminder of services plus real time updates to arrival. All paperless invoicing saves on overhead. Highly professional looking invoices that provide my customers an itemized description of their service. Customers open an invoice and click the pay link or can pay by credit card reader with standard rates or lower. Easily links to quickbooks. And then automated thank you emails with requests for reviews.

Puntos en contra

I find it difficult to link my reviews across all platforms available to my customers. Having nearly 100 reviews with a perfect 5 star rating and well written reviews about my services provided, if new potential customers can't see them across other platforms is somewhat useless.

Alternativas consideradas

Procore

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

Less expensive and seemed geared more towards HVAC with some pre packaged industry specific templates.
Chase
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Software for Residential Service

Revisado el 6/12/2019

HCP handles a lot of my business for me. It even has online booking features.

HCP handles a lot of my business for me. It even has online booking features.

Puntos a favor

Many things. I like the payment options I can give to clients, the calendar sync, estimates, postcard integration, support systems etc.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes a while to load on the customer's end so they think it’s not working. I think it’s just because it’s encrypted though.

Alternativas consideradas

Launch27

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Because Launch 27 was very confusing for me and to the customers. You almost have to program it out. HCP is much simpler to use and customers prefer it. I ran both systems to test them out.

Software anterior

Launch27

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

Because Launch 27 was very confusing for me and to the customers. You almost have to program it out. HCP is much simpler to use and customers prefer it. I ran both systems to test them out.

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Thanks for the loyalty and 5-star review, Chase! And glad to hear you are taking advantage of online booking. Did you know that more than 1/3 of homeowners want to book service appointments online? Great that you are not missing these important folks.

Ben
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

HCP listens

Revisado el 20/9/2019

We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. ...

We enjoy using HCP. There the best we've used by far, and we've used camelot and servicemonster. The Mastermind was helpful and we get the feeling they overall care and are out there to make us better. Our clients rave about the omw's and finishes communication. I love texting through the app (although I wish you could see/use that from the desktop). It simply makes us look more professional and it usually works... which is more than I can say about other services.

Puntos a favor

I like that a conference call was set up with me to discuss a major issue I had with billing multiple contact/dept clients. They listened to my concerns and within 2 hours made a change to the software they we now utilize on a weekly basis.

Puntos en contra

There's still a few buttons that need to be accessible a little easier. For instance, the client search has too many steps to be the single most used button. (that's why we have hcp is to keep track of our clients info etc. (too many un-needed steps). You've made me click the client page, then I have to select the search bar... which happens to be on the opposite end of the screen. Either have the search bar auto fill (start curser there) so we can click client, and then start typing the clients name, or (my preference) add the search bar to the header and have it accessible from every page.

2nd biggest fix requested: I really wish we would get a notification similar to when a invoice doesn't connect with QBO properly for when our text and emails don't go through to the client. We love the software so much that we use the omw, finish tabs as well as sending estimates via email... and it's frustrating hearing the client didn't receive the notification only to then learn we had a missing letter or wrong digit etc. that we could have caught initially. It makes the client feel like we've forgotten them when they are expecting the notification and we do our part, but they don't receive it.... and we don't know that it didn't get completed.

Michelle
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing!

Revisado el 20/2/2020

With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable...

With HCP we are able to streamline invoicing & dispatching. We are also able to provide valuable information to our clients that we could not do before. We increased efficiency by 45% within the first 30 days of using HCP.

Puntos a favor

Setting up our company was very easy and quick. Invoicing and dispatching jobs is detailed and easy to do. Creating price lists is the best feature, it eliminates questions often asked by staff on how to price something. We were able to create several price lists to accommodate contracted clients, residential and sub contractor pricing as well. Purchasing HCP software was the best decision we have made for business solutions. We are able to track labor, costs, payroll, invoicing, dispatching, we can see the location of technicians in the field also. You have the ability to track them in live time. The best feature the technicians like is the ability to take pictures within the app and add directly to specific work orders.

Customer service is exceptional and responds quickly(depending on the time of day). In most cases you can find the answer you're looking for via the FAQ section. This feature is available on the desktop and mobile formats making it easy for technicians in the field to find an answer themselves without having to call into the office for information. Running reports are simple as well.

Puntos en contra

Our least favorite items within the app is not being able to select which permissions you want employees to be able to see. Meaning the tech can see revenue on jobs etc.

There is a 2day lag on deposits. The processing fees for a CC is inline with other merchants currently available.

Alternativas consideradas

Square Point of Sale y Microsoft Excel

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

HCP offered everything we needed and features we didn't know we needed.
Kathryn
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Makes my job so much easier!

Revisado el 28/8/2019

Before Housecall Pro, my previous employer had stacks of paper invoices she was trying to collect...

Before Housecall Pro, my previous employer had stacks of paper invoices she was trying to collect on and manually texting out service calls to each of her in-field technicians EVERY DAY.
I was hired specifically to help implement an easier way to operate her small but growing HVAC company.

I started research on the different software available and even trialed two before I came across Housecall Pro. One week after implementing and training our technicians we saw a significant improvement in communication between staff and customers as well as collecting on invoices.

I was so pleased with Housecall Pro I recommended it to a family member who also has an HVAC company out of Phoenix. I now work remotely for him and cannot be more thrilled that I am again working with Housecall Pro.

Thank you for such awesome customer service and a great overall product. This software was perfect for the small service-based business's I have had the pleasure to work with.

Puntos a favor

With my main responsibility being dispatching service calls and administrative work, Housecall Pro makes it so easy to have all of the information in one place. You are able to see the status of service calls and invoice homeowners directly from the app. Another great feature of Housecall Pro is offering direct communication with customers and employees via text from the app. The convenience of an online dispatching system is that information can be accessed and updated in real-time so that everyone has accurate information at all times.

Customer service agents are available via chat during business hours and provide solutions to problems that you have within minutes which is also very helpful and reassuring when you have questions.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing in particular that I don't like about Housecall Pro. Housecall Pro will continue to offer an excellent product, while actively improving their site and adding new features on a regular basis.

Alternativas consideradas

Service Fusion

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Testing for the best product to fit the company's needs and size.

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

It was easier, affordable, and offers the most for your money.
Jaime
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Plumbing Dispatch Friendly

Revisado el 20/8/2019

Puntos a favor

I no longer have to fill out work orders or contantly update customers with arrival times and scheduling. The app does it for us! It's saved me a lot of time so I can focus on other aspects of our business and has pleased our customers greatly! It's showing from the increase of reviews! The ability to link to Google and QBO are two of the best features as well as the time I save on the phone with customers playing call tag, etc. In plumbing, we are able to edit the blocks of time for unexpected repairs that come up and prevent overbooking and add segments for ongoing WIP jobs. HCP has made my work streamlined from the start!

Puntos en contra

There are a few features I wish that are available but that doesn't mean they won't be in the near future with their hard working support team. A subtotal line is desperately needed. I wish I got emails when my customers do so I can quickly reference what and when I sent it. Segment options for estimates would be nice since at this point you can only select one of multiple estimates. A drop down list of customers when searching for one would save me some time. Some customers have difficult spelling of names so to be able to type the first and second letter and have it bring up the customer list would be a huge help without having to press enter.

Alternativas consideradas

QuickBooks Online

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Certain things I will still use QBO for such as estimates for subtotal lines. The main reason was due to electronic work orders, scheduling and notifications. The review link is a MAJOR plus!

Software anterior

QuickBooks Online
Whitney
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Service Industry Software

Revisado el 6/5/2021

More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our...

More than positive! It has streamlined our business and provided a better experience for our customers.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use of this software is by far some of the best and I demoed several before deciding on Housecall Pro. This is our first go at a digital software and they have been excellent to work with in getting us a set up specific to our needs as a company. We like that it encompasses a review component as well as real time data for our office staff to see where our technicians are at on their schedule. The online community Facebook page has been a tremendous help in hearing how other companies are working through issues as business information in general.

Puntos en contra

There have been times where chatting into the blue bubble yields less than timely feedback for important things we need to get sorted out in the office. The Facebook group is helpful in me searching to find a work around or solution while I wait to hear back from the blue bubble. I understand why there is no direct phone contact for immediate issues, but it would be nice in dire times to be able to immediately get a person on the phone.

Alternativas consideradas

ServiceTitan y Service Fusion

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Ease of use. Product support.

Software anterior

Service Fusion

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

Community of support. Ease of use. The collectiveness of what is offered at the given price point.
md
Calificación general
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Value for money

Revisado el 26/1/2023

I Preferred that Housecall Pro seasoned came with a huge range of commercial enterprise management...

I Preferred that Housecall Pro seasoned came with a huge range of commercial enterprise management dashboards that have been uncluttered and easy to use. I am so thrilled that the gadget collected a huge variety of scheduling, dispatching, tracking, and reporting talents, amongst many others, right into a significant vicinity

Puntos a favor

Online invoicing is very impressive part for me as well as the management dashboard has bunch of features that really time savings.

Puntos en contra

Mobile application is not so impressive, and customer service should have been done more efficient way

Alternativas consideradas

ServiceTitan

Razones para elegir Housecall Pro

Housecall Pro has user friendly feature that is very convenient to use and much more reliable.

Software anterior

Service Fusion

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

serviceTitan was the second choice for me but i think this one was over priced than the Houscall Pro

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Hi md, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Kellie
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Lacks signature capture on estimates; cannot be used as primary estimating software

Revisado el 26/3/2019

This app definitely helped us stay organized. We have used it for several years but realize that it...

This app definitely helped us stay organized. We have used it for several years but realize that it does not provide the features we for estimating. Now we have to figure out how to transfer all of our information stored in this app to another program and teach our employees a new system.

In hindsight, we should have chosen a different software for estimating.

Puntos a favor

This software will organize your business. It can be used as a work order system to keep track of customers, invoices, scheduling, and incorporates into quickbooks!

It is relatively easy to use, even for non tech people. Nice features that help you keep track of when jobs are start, end, and are paid out. It will send automatic reminders to customers about upcoming jobs.

Puntos en contra

It cannot be used as an estimating software because it does not make an agreement between the contractor and the customer. This is the current process...the customer hits "accept" on the contractor's estimate but there is no agreement sent to either party. Also as a contractor, you do not know who accepted your estimate because the software does not capture a signature from the person "clicking accept." Basically, as a contractor if anything goes wrong on a job you do not have a signed agreement with to enforce. You must use a supplemental software with signature capture in order to have an agreement.

There are a few features the app currently does provide.
- A customer can sign off on the work that was preformed stating that it was completed.
- There is also an activity feed page that shows the time and date the customer "accepted" the proposal. However, none of this will do you any good if you do not have a contract illustrating the name/date/amount agreed to between the other party.

Our employees always had issues uploading pictures to estimates and jobs.

Paul
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Marginally useful for scheduling

Revisado el 5/9/2019

Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.

Puntos a favor

HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.

Puntos en contra

1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem.
2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice
3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience.
4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability.
5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add.
6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software!

Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page.

Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications:
1. When a job or estimate is scheduled.
2. When you press the "on my way" button
3. When you press the "finish" button
4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email)
5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up

You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them).

When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over.

Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.

Jennifer
Calificación general
  • Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Product

Revisado el 23/9/2019

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and...

MY overall experience has been great, whenever i need customer service they are available and always helpful via chat or phone call

Puntos a favor

The owners were use too and liked a different dispatching/invoicing system. When I was hired as the Office Manager I was trained to use that system but always felt like it was out dated and not user friendly. I ran across an ad for house call pro on social media. I immediately loved what I saw, the ease of the program and how customers could make payments online and leave reviews for our business and technician experience. I showed the owners and we made the switch to housecall pro and have never regretted it.

Puntos en contra

I wish the system could notify me when my technicians went in route, started there job and finished there job. Wish some sort of push notification or a chime when the dash board is open

Chris
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

Missing Key Features. Look Elsewhere.

Revisado el 28/1/2020

Don't pull the trigger yet. It doesn't do what you will need and want it to. Keep searching for...

Don't pull the trigger yet. It doesn't do what you will need and want it to. Keep searching for better options.

This does the job that quickbooks doesn't... scheduling, but this software could be so much better if the software developers actually ran a service business and used this in front of customers. I'm sure that by the 5th time they had to type their contact info into the body of an email before they sent an invoice, they would add the functionality to be able to customize the default. If they had to go through every day and send out their payment reminders, they would add automatic functionality (like Quickbooks did).

My overall impression and experience is that they made their software, now they are going to sell it. Now that they've sold it, they are gonna raise the price (253% if I want to continue be able to send "on my way" messages). Sure, they have done some bug fixes, but they have pretty much stopped adding features and functionality to the software.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Housecall Pro is the invoice that the customers see. It is clean, easy to read, and makes online payment easy. Payment can be made directly from the invoice and there is no need for the customer to open a web portal or log in to view and pay invoices. The mobile app dashboard is great for getting to the job... one tap to send an "on my way" message and another tap to open up google maps. easy.

Puntos en contra

The invoicing features (or lack thereof) are infuriating!

1. When you are creating invoices, you can't edit the default email message to have it save your preferences. You have to type out or copy and paste your custom text EVERY INVOICE YOU SEND. I would like to send a nice "thank you for using my services", "refer us", "call with questions" message with all my invoices, but it is a huge pain in the butt and takes too long to do it EVERY TIME!

2. If most of your customers are net 30, there are no automatic payment reminders or Payment Past Due notices. you have to do all of that manually. Since the software doesn't allow for custom email templates, each reminder you send has to be typed out manually or copied and pasted from a Word Doc.

3. The invoices are lacking different areas to add important information and instead rely on a general "Notes" text box at the bottom for Purchase Order numbers, billing disclaimers, and job notes. It gets busy fast.

4. The software and app are generally "clunky" to use. The interface requires a lot of full page loads vs drop down or pop-up fields in order to create a new customer and invoice so it takes twice the time it should, especially with a spotty data connection.

5. There is not a true CRM (customer relationship management) functionality. You can create email marketing campaigns, but it won't remind you customer's birthdays, or when someone has hit a loyalty program milestone, or let you auto-schedule calls or texts.

Scott
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love HouseCall Pro

Revisado el 2/5/2020

Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any...

Overall great! I have referred it to many friends and people I talk to. It far surpasses any software I’ve seen or used and the way they communicate and run the company is just icing on the cake.

Puntos a favor

HCP has made my day to day business adman much easier. It literally replaces a part time employee w all that it does for me.
The digital schedule is great. The text and email reminders that are sent out look so professional-I get comments from customers saying they love all “my” communications (it’s mostly automatic). So cool!
The invoicing is clear, the cc payment link that comes on every invoice sent out has helped to keep a/r low.
Everything is at the click of a button, and very user friendly.
One of the really great things is their customer service. When I get stuck or have any glitches, they reply within minutes (no joke), and it’s always a precise reply. Sometimes they tell me there’s no feature for what I’m asking but they submit my request for the feature to be a future addition.
Overall, it’s been the best software addition I’ve had. This is my 4th software over 20 yrs of doing business and with all their constant updates I don’t expect to ever have to change again.

Puntos en contra

There are features that don’t exist yet. I have been able to find work arounds for all of them.

For example, you can’t send out a broadcast marketing email to your customer base. However, you can easily export your client list to do it through another platform.
You can easily and send out a custom postcard to your client list through HCP, it can even be automatic.
Since it’s cloud based, if I don’t have cell svc or wifi, I can’t access any info or process any invoices/estimates etc. This is a limitation.

Erin
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best process/program out there!

Revisado el 13/6/2020

Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is...

Amazing! Anytime, day or night that I have a question I just chat with an agent and someone is always able to direct me where to go or what to do.

This program really is user friendly for your workers and your customers.

I’ve always gone by: Keeping it stupid simple. This program can’t be any simpler.

Puntos a favor

New employees catch on very quickly! They like how user friendly it is for anyone and everyone who may not be technologically savvy!

Our customers also enjoy the ease of paying their bills, seeing that we are on our way and even our progress along the way.

We have been able to gain steady reviews after every completed job!

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more selections for pulling data and generating sales, total sales, estimated sales for each month, maybe a comparison graph of where you are now from last year or last month?

The graphs and data I can pull now is good, however, it would be even better to be able to gather more since this is all that I use for the business.

The other part would be, maybe making it less complicating? For example, if I want to compare anything of sales in the business right now (we detail and pressure wash) I was told I would need to gi back and make sure each job had a job tag, and then make sure I could identify it by one other thing that I can’t remember (I apologize).
On the spot entering in all the customers information, there are times job tags are forgotten, however, now I try not to forget them ever.

Overall, having a graph that could pull data without having to tag this and add that would allow me less time spending on that and more time on other business items that I can never seem to get much time for at all.

Sean
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Buyer Beware

Revisado el 20/1/2021

It has been a waste of time.

It has been a waste of time.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to understand and integrate with quickbooks.

Puntos en contra

This is a good system for someone that sits at their computer and someone that has alot of time to message back and forth with support for a couple of days to get an issue resolved, if you can get a resolution. They would rather give you options that take more time from you running your company so they don't have to change and or evolve the system to make things more efficient and give all the information that you need to see in the system. For the last year and a half I have been dealing with this company and I would rather call my cable company or cell phone company then to have to deal with the messaging back and forth with the support team. They do not have a number to call and get quick answers or responses. They also don't offer email to use with your domain which is something that most other software companies do when they offer a web domain. They are not going to change anything that you suggest even though they say the listen to what you suggest. Listening and doing are two different things. This company has set my company back do to their unwillingness to evolve the system. Truly check around, other companies might charge more but I wish I would have saw this review before I signed up, because the extra money it would cost with other companies would have saved alot of time wasted and time is money. They don't care about your time.

Alternativas consideradas

Service Fusion

Razones para cambiar a Housecall Pro

Cheeper
karen
Calificación general
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

What were they thinking?!?

Revisado el 17/6/2022

Used to be a big supporter. Now feel betrayed. This experience is moving me to look for other...

Used to be a big supporter. Now feel betrayed. This experience is moving me to look for other solutions. Moving will be a giant expense in time and training and data movement....but i have to work with partners i can trust and believe in. HCP is no longer that partner...I can see that now. Very disappointed. If you plan to grow to more than 5 employees - this is not the solution for you based on their current predatory pricing plan.

Puntos a favor

Good product- does what it is supposed to do. You can schedule jobs, invoice customers, and develop a nice database of what you did with each customer. It has limitations and its share of glitches Support is mediocre but it is available. I've been a fan for a long time and have brought a number of businesses over to use their software. No more though.

Puntos en contra

If you grow from 5 to 6 employees watch out - its time to move to another software provider in my opinion. The pricing plan allows up to 5 employees for 1 set price. Keep in mind one of those 5 employees is your office staff so you really only get 4 field techs. If you add the 6th employee your HCP monthly price more than doubles the entire cost of the plan. There is now no longer a way to add 1 employee to their mid-tier plan - you have to move to the high tier plan. You can purchase 2 of the mid tier plans for less than the price of their high tier plan - this is just so ill-conceived! Last year we were able to add 1 additional employee for just a set fee per employee which was very reasonable. WHen that employee quit we were back down to 5...so were unaware that in June 2022 they made this change wiping out the ability to add an incremental employee without having to jump to the next tier. I am gobsmacked by how wrong of move this was on their part. The whole point of this software is helping you to grow your business - but apparently as soon as you do grow boy do they punish you for it!

Additionally their search function for the "pricebook" leaves a lot to be desired. If you type in a keyword like "flange" and you have multiple items with that keyword in the description you expect all of the items with that keyword to appear. It doesn't. Only some do. No rhyme or reason to it.

Uploading photos from field is dodgy and slow. Reports availble are not reliable or accurate

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Hi Karen, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review. We really appreciate your rating and value you greatly as a Housecall Pro. Pro Advocate Team

Usuario verificado
Calificación general
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
  • Fuente de la reseña

Calificación general

  • Relación calidad-precio
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Asistencia al cliente
  • Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

good for very small business les than 5 employees

Revisado el 17/11/2022

Better than using paper. Scheduling is best feature and better than other tools in the market (as...

Better than using paper. Scheduling is best feature and better than other tools in the market (as it exists today). Contracting, invoicing, estimating, are only for a very small company. Editing is almost impossible.Changes are made with no advance knowledge. The data importing team (material list and customer list) are wonderful. Interface to quickbooks is not closed loop and is a mess.

Puntos a favor

HCP has a good scheduling function as it is easy to see a week and move resources around easily. It needs a rolling week versus a static Monday to Friday that is currently deployed. The current scheduling feature is HCP's best feature. Hopefully they will not change it and emulate other software firms that have absolutely poor scheduling functions

Puntos en contra

Impossible to use HCP to create contracts that are legally binding. Must use docuSign or another application. Invoicing cannot be customized. It is line items based and cannot be summarized. You cannot customize messaging, and invoices end up being most frustrating for customers on big multiday jobs. You cannot create and save your invoice letters. Integration with Quickbooks is a daily challenge, search function is truly a problem with the new release, there is no logic to how jobs and estimates are stored in hcp, hcp calls "jobs" invoices. Imagine getting an hcp "invoice" before the job has even started very confusing to customers and employees until you get used to it. this is for a tiny business or for a team who has no software experience.

Respuesta de Housecall Pro

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love the opportunity to speak with you to learn more about your experience. If you're open to discussing further, please send us an email at [email protected] - Thank you again.