Celtra

Plataforma de gestión creativa para publicidad digital.

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 292

• Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Recomendado al 100%

Revisado el 8/1/2023

Puntos a favor

Gran aplicación para el desarrollo de creatividades display además de análisis de sus datos. Ofrece una gran cantidad de información muy útil a nivel profesional

Puntos en contra

A veces puede ser difícil entender como encontrar cierta información o como utilizar algunas funcionalidades

Sara
Sara

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to house and retrieve creative examples for client pitches on the fly

Revisado el 19/3/2019

For me as a presenter, I like how I can show the responsive design of our products, the look and feel of a live ad experience and easily share creative examples to my potential clients. This to me is solving any business problems I might have.

Puntos a favor

As a seller, I have Celtra bookmarked and ready so when I am in a meeting and need to call up an example that I didn't plan for, I can easily search and present an example directly from the dashboard.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps this is an issue with our license but I would like it if the dashboard was more customized to our branding. Sometimes the search in the categories doesn't yield results that I know are there, though this could be a tagging issue on our end too.

Enrique
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

A Must have tool to take your Ad Creative designs in-house

Revisado el 19/3/2019

As a publisher, we've been able to generate incremental revenue thanks to Celtra because now we're able to take in-house a lot of design processes that were previously outsourced. Apart from increasing our offering of custom formats that we can build ourselves, processes have also being sped up as we can receive assets build mock ups, get them approved and live in a matter of days or even hours, while previously it would have taken weeks with a lot of back and forth between the agency/client, the vendors carrying out the builds and ourselves.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly intuitive and you don't require any previous knowledge in ad design. Especially helpful if you don't know how to code as well - you can implement code in Celtra but you don't have to.

With fairly basic assets you can produce really slick designs and the capabilities it has for animations result in fairly stunning executions.

The animatin timeline was a massive improvement when it was added. It makes programming animations a lot easier and visual as well. The use of scenes it's also great in terms of enabling the combination of scenes as well as copying animations from one ad unit or creative to another without having to rebuild the animations from scratch every time.

Puntos en contra

It would be great to be able to import layered PSDs directly into the software as well as being able to export creatives as well, be it as PSD's or html5 bundles with the animations in them.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 4.0 /10

New to the platform - but not the best experience so far...

Revisado el 14/8/2018

So far - hasn't been the best. Could definitely improve in regards to support, and overall educating people about the platform as there were a lot of miscommunications and misinformation.

Puntos a favor

Photoshop file compatibility, reporting.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't a lot of transparency of how different Celtra is to other platforms and the potential trails and tribulations weren't laid out clearly ahead of time. Support's suggestions have been to change our site to fit Celtra which should really never be the case since the vendor is providing us a service. A bit frustrating we went into this without the upfront knowledge of how tasking transitioning would really be. And now we're in our busiest quarters and scrambling to make things work.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

My experience has been good. The application is really intuitive, the documentation is good.

Revisado el 26/10/2017

Puntos a favor

it's very stable. You always make improvements. The preview side is in most of the cases exact. So you don't need to do a lot of test.

Puntos en contra

It's not too flexible. Some components need an improvement, such as: add radial gradient to the shapes, responsive image for the 360 view component. More availability of fonts. The swipe component I think that need to be more flexible.

Need to add more real world example of the JS documentation.

In the beginning to learn the responsive of the unit is really difficult. nor with the examples becomes simple. In the end with experience with responsive it is still difficult in some cases to fix elements.

kimmo
  • Sector: Medios online
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

The Mercedes Benz of the CMP platforms

Revisado el 15/3/2019

With Celtra CMP we have managed to lift the overall quality and performance of the display advertising in our country.

Puntos a favor

Celtras CMP is amazing in so many ways. It has such intuitive UX on the AD Creator and also has very clever ad formats build in. Also the analytics dashboard for creatives performance is great. All the Ad creator components are super good and animations are easy to create.

Puntos en contra

there is not a lot bad to say about this CMP but perhaps adding and managing the users list on the account could be slightly easier.

• Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Easy to build rich media expandables, great data available for post reporting

Revisado el 26/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Data on expandables to be used in reporting is robust. I can make creatives and have them trafficked out within the same day.

Puntos en contra

The shift to flex banners, as the functionality does not seem to be on par with old expandables we like to run

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for your feedback on the Universal Flex format! There are several trafficking behavior differences between our Universal and Standard expandable formats; standard format is still availble for use.

If you would like assistance to better understand the differences between the two formats and their respective features, please reach out to [email protected].

• Asistencia al cliente

fairly easy to use and components that are useful

Revisado el 3/11/2017

Puntos a favor

I like the auto-compression of assets and the video capabilities. The light weight weather effects are nice too.

Puntos en contra

Inability to save and preview without updating the live ad, it would be great if the timeline worked together with actions and events, would love ability to create interactive end card for pre-roll.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for this excellent product feedback! We greatly appreciate it, and we'll be sure to take your suggestions into consideration for future updates.

At the moment, while it is not possible to save and preview without updating a live ad, you can always make a copy of the live unit, make all necessary changes within the copied version, and once ready, use the "Replace" function in the campaign dashboard to replace the current unit with the new version.

It's possible to add interactive end cards to pre-roll units. For Outstream units, you can define a website open for any end card. In VPAID units, you can add a full rich media interactive end card to the experiece. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you need any assistance with setting up end cards on interactive video.

Celtra Review

Puntos a favor

I like Celtra because of the easy to use interface. Everything is labeled correctly. It takes a little to get used to especially in the creative level with all the different capabilities, but it has everything that I need for my company.

Puntos en contra

We had difficulty defining click definitions for our creatives in the platform. We went a lot of back and forth with this. This was a big issue that I feel some Celtra contacts didn't even know how to help us.

Victoria

User Friendly!

Revisado el 21/3/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the Celtra is user-friendly. It's straightforward and intuitive to pull reports, preview creatives and set up tags. Overall, I have had a very positive experience with Celtra.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I find when pulling reports the date ranges are off. I don't know if this is because of a time difference, but I find a discrepancy when comparing the same date range to other reporting.

Kimberly

My review

Revisado el 20/3/2019

My account manager has been great. The support is extremely helpful and solve issues super fast. Really great customer support.

Puntos a favor

This software is super easy to use. Tag generation, reporting and preview is great. Highly recommend.

Puntos en contra

I wish I would search for reports in the reporting dashboard. My dev team feels the creatives fire too many events on the page and low our page load slightly.

shantesh
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Setup, train, build and scale

Revisado el 21/7/2022

Best in class product solutions, innovative team that constantly keeps adding more features, and customer access team that's always there behind you when things go sideways.

Puntos a favor

Top notch features for rich media creative authoring. Provides the best-in-class features that increase the user engagement of creatives. Customer support is one of the best and always helps promptly.

Puntos en contra

It's expensive compared to similar products but it;s worth when looked at as a whole package and operated at scale.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The elegant solution that stands out from the crowd

Revisado el 30/10/2017

Quick creatively complex formats and easy reports.

Quick creatively complex formats and easy reports.

Puntos a favor

There's clearly a well devised effort in delivering features that are both valuable to creators and quick to grasp, even when in Beta phase. The simplicity of its UI hides a complex and powerful platform able to centralise all you need in a single place.

Puntos en contra

When it comes to benchmarks I'd like to have more clarity on how these are generated by Celtra. In addition I'd like to generate benchmarks based on data exclusively from my organisation and per market.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your feedback on benchmark data! Since October 24, 2017, we've temporarily removed benchmarking to allow for a significant overhaul to the feature. We want to offer you measurement beyond pure benchmark comparisons, and once we re-introduce benchmarks, you can expect deeper insights, richer context, and an even greater focus on creative performance.

Steven

• Asistencia al cliente

Experience has been great. Great customer support and smooth ad creation process.

Revisado el 3/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The creative templates in ad creator and the level of customer service. The ad creation building part of the service helps our creative teams expedite the ad creation process.

Puntos en contra

Unfortunately there is no universals SDK which prevents these assets from delivering multi platform without generating multiple tags that are environment specific.

Dear Steven,

We've recently been working on a Universal Ad tag and it is now available for Beta testing. Our Universal tag eliminates the need for SDK specific tags as it dynamically detects the environment in which the ad unit is served, and automatically applies the correct javascript files for the detected SDK. If you do not see the Universal tag option available on Tag Generator pages for your account, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance.

• Sector: Juegos de ordenador

A Great Platform

Revisado el 14/3/2019

I found it extremely quick and easy to pick up and use Celtra. I got grips with the more advanced tools pretty quickly and found the customer support knowledgable and helpful.

Puntos a favor

Familiar design interface to adobe programs.
There are some good options for animations that have gotten better over time.
The knew Preview all is a big step up from the original preview of single creatives.

Puntos en contra

There could be more options for direct camera interactions, rather than users having to upload pictures. We'd like to try some snapchat filter style ads, if that is even possible.
I still find that the way responsive design looks within the creator and previews hard to design for.
Time and Date on The Creative relevancy doesn't have an option for time of day without a complicated workaround. It would also really help to be able to switch it to UK formatting, so the day and months aren't switched.

Goran
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5.001-10.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Celtra Review - Fairfax - Goran Tatomirovic

Revisado el 14/8/2018

It's been pretty hit and miss with Celtra. Love some of the functionality and particularly the reporting however I find the tags so heavy that I am constantly having to answer questions from clients why their ad takes 30-60s to load.

- Reporting functionality is great
- Creative preview is the best in the industry

Puntos en contra

Has significant bugs when it comes to CTR's as often there is a large discrepancy between the ad server and Celtra platform.

I find the tags to be quite heavy compared to other vendors

Respuesta de Celtra

If you're noticing any large discrepancies between Celtra and your ad server, please reach out to support. It's possible these could be the result of a simple configuration issue, but if not our team will work to investigate. We are also consistently working to optimize the performance and weight of our creatives. We would be happy to review any tags in which you've observed high initial load weights so that we can make recommendations as to how to resolve those issues.

Andres

Everything is improvable

Revisado el 20/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Simple, versatile, powerful, fast, complete and nice analytics reports, constantly make improvements. Good support. Ideal for a designer who does not have programming skills

Puntos en contra

I would like to have more components of gyro and acelerometer actions. I have seen that there are problems with videos related to the autoplay (android)
Problems with the maps also, referring to the user's location.

Respuesta de Celtra

If you run into issues with any components, please let our support team know and we would be happy to troubleshoot those for you. Additionally, if there are features you would like added to the gyro component, please email our support team and we can pass that along to our product team as feedback.

Dave
  • Sector: Edición

Celtra Overview

Revisado el 19/3/2019

My team is able to create and implement custom ads with a lot of ease with the Celtra platform. Anything more complicated typically needs to be sourced out but the options available in the platform are good enough that it makes using Celtra a good experience.

Puntos a favor

Celtra is a very easy platform to use. It's pretty user intuitive and to create a simple ad with little animation can take a matter of minutes. The logic behind a lot of Celtra's offerings make sense and the workflow makes sense.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were more template options in Celtra and ways to build different ads. The offerings right now are interesting but for a system that is so robust, there could be more to offer in terms of creative templates. I also wish there was a seamless way to upload fonts to the system.

Puskas
  • Sector: Medios online

review

Revisado el 20/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use easy to modify the cretives lots of options lots of creative assets fast easy to upload fast support is great

Puntos en contra

sometimes it slows down and the "celtra maintence mode" is really annoying

Respuesta de Celtra

We certainly understand that "maintenance mode" can interrupt your use of the platform, but this is only the case when we are making necessary updates. These updates are only made during pre-determined deploy windows, and typically only last a few minutes. Our devops team is currently working on improving our deploy procedures so that there is no downtime in the future.

Svetlana

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

One of the best advertising tools for creative studio

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Using this tool to create quick ads and elaborate custom builds helps us win business

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use with pre-built code to make ads really quickly and seamlessly. Minimal custom work required but is robust enough to handle super custom builds as well.

Puntos en contra

Can be costly. Reporting can use improvement as well as an overhaul on how many metrics are in the reporting. There's a lot of duplication and uncertainty about the reporting data.

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Robust Creative Platform

Revisado el 26/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Celtra's ease of use to a new user is a huge selling point - especially if you have designers within your company that may not know HTML5 from scratch or other JS animation techniques.
Customer and account support is superior in comparison to other systems like it and any new updates are announced the moment it is released with tutorial videos and support articles on how they work.

Puntos en contra

Dare I say that it may have TOO many features. With too many options, it can feel overwhelming and sometimes fall under the radar as a value new feature or tool. Promotion via emails or additional webinars on how to optimize on your built creatives and ways to use tools we might have not thought of would be helpful more often then not.

Kara
  • Sector: Edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Overall Good platform, more clear reporting

Revisado el 21/3/2019

Overall, Celtra is an easy to use platform where I am able to traffic out custom creative with ease. Reporting is detailed and I am able to pull the metrics I need, my only real complaint is not exactly understanding what each metric means in the reporting system in reference to my creative.

Puntos a favor

I really like that they website is always functioning, I never get error messages or link breaks when making my creative. The interface is easy to use and I was able to figure out how to generate creative easily. Reporting is detailed and I am able to pull metrics that I need.

Puntos en contra

The reporting system can be confusing. There are different labels that I don't understand what they mean. For example, there are "inline video starts" and "inline video plays". I don't understand what the difference between the two are. I would love to see a reporting system that is more explanatory so I understand what each metric and number means within reporting.

Erica
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use Celtra software every day. It's important for madvertise create a new and interactive...

Revisado el 31/10/2017

With new creativety we add a 70% of clients

With new creativety we add a 70% of clients

Puntos a favor

I like the timeline and the animation event. I usually use visual effects and wipeable. There are a fantastic tools

Puntos en contra

In the last time I created a creativity with transparent background, but I oudn't delivery it in apps but online in mSite. Celtra support said me this problem was a publisher problem. But I hope will be resolve in future.

Melissa

Celtra for Client Success Team

Puntos a favor

The UI is very easy to navigate and easy to use. I can easily set up my media campaigns with minimal questions asked to my Celtra rep.

Puntos en contra

I don't build out creative but i feel like there are capabilities our clients ask for that are not part of the Celtra suite. Want to ensure Celtra stays competitive with other Rich Media vendors in the space.

Marco
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico

Celtra Creative Management Platform

Puntos a favor

Mostly, of course, the AdBuilder and the plethora of functions.

Puntos en contra

There should be a sort of offline version for editing ads, even if your internet connection fails.

Respuesta de Celtra

Thanks for the feedback. I've noted this comment as product feedback for our product and engineering teams to review. Please always feel free to send an email to our support team with any future product feedback.