ShippingEasy

Software de envío potente y sencillo

(1.096)
Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 1096

Luis armando
  • Sector: Comercio y desarrollo internacional
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Servicios electronicos paquetería y almacen

Revisado el 6/11/2022

Muy positiva en la gestion de pedidos al.cliente final

Tecnologia moderna eficiencia servicios

Puntos en contra

Servicio al cliente un poco.lento.en la atención debido a la.automatizacion le.falta enfoque personalizado

Joshua
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Revisado el 3/5/2019

I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Puntos a favor

The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Puntos en contra

One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Razones para cambiar a ShippingEasy

I chose ShippingEasy because it offers a free plan which suits my current needs. Additionally, ShippingEasy offers better integration with online marketplaces.
Peter
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Best shipping service!

Revisado el 10/11/2022

I was very satisfied with my overall experience. We were able to fulfill all our shipping responsibilities in the most cost-effective and fastest manner.

Puntos a favor

The most affordable and functional shipping service I've used. It is very easy to use. My favorite plus: It has greatly reduced our shipping costs and greatly contributed to our profitability.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing. We got the effect we expected for the management of the shipping process. I definitely think it is a product that should be given a chance.

Lisa
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10.000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Ok service. does the job.

Revisado el 27/10/2022

The overall experience was ok. It served its purpose

Puntos a favor

Did what it was supposed to. I figured itout and then it was fine.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit glitchy. it did not always flow easily

Steven
  • Sector: Materiales de construcción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great first shipping platform. Scales with your business!

Revisado el 9/8/2022

Great, support was always helpful, but it was the Inventory Management (and lack thereof) that required us to switch. We also wish Houzz was a supported integration, but it is a very niche platform so I can understand why it may not be integrated.

Puntos a favor

While we no longer use Shipping easy, it still has been the best shipping service I've used in my 10 years in e-commerce. We had to switch to a system that managed inventory across multiple sales channels and allowed bulk updates, so we had to leave ShippingEasy. We still wish we had the shipping functionality of ShippingEasy in our new system. Our new system is a little clunky, and ShippingEasy had better presets / automatic shipping we would take advantage of to save time during our day.

Puntos en contra

We ultimately left ShippingEasy due to the inventory management being an issue and it did not integrate with Houzz. At one point it was working perfectly, but it seems like ShippingEasy all but dropped support for that feature a couple years ago. It could be better now, we just couldn't afford to pay for two shipping service providers. Our new inventory management system also allowed us to ship (not as great as ShippingEasy) so we had to make the smarter choice for our business and drop ShippingEasy. Inventory management coming back in a fashion that truly allows multi-channel e-commerce sellers to manage inventory would be great for a seller like us that uses Amazon, eBay, Houzz, and Shopify.

Brett
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Decent but lacks vision

Revisado el 5/10/2022

Great Customer Service, but there should be better UI designers dealing with dashboard - latest update is unusable for us.

Puntos a favor

Shortcuts for shipping tasks is decent and customer support is very fast.

Puntos en contra

It's more expensive than ShipStation - although both are in same parent company, and recent update add more confusion to the UI with additional drop down hiding basic features like images. UI by Ship Station is superior and well thought out, and I would say whoever is in charge of ShippingEasy UI is making changes that are more confusing. Ship Station offers MouseOver Popup of image, smarter use of real estate in admin dashboard, and less clutter in general. I'm leaving after a year from update some days ago.

Sim
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Great simple Shipping Software

Revisado el 8/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Very easy to setup and get started. Order and shipping flow is clear. Their negotiated rates for UPS are nice too.

Puntos en contra

Would be nice to see all prices for all carriers on one screen, but I believe that is a carrier limitation.

ShipStation y Stamps.com

Price.
Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa

We like it but…

Revisado el 30/9/2022

Puntos a favor

Great shipping software. Also great they offer a d free version for those starting out

Puntos en contra

No real customer support unless you’re on a paid version

• Sector: Productos cosméticos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super user friendly system to use

Revisado el 10/11/2022

Puntos a favor

This platform was very easy to use. Never has any issues with it.

Puntos en contra

The was absolutely nothing I disliked about ShippingEasy.

Gretchen
  • Sector: Almacenamiento
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Don't miss out!

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Definitely the best shipping service software I have used thus far. I am definitely going to stick with this one unless something detrimental changes.

Puntos a favor

I like how simplifies every aspect of all shipping and tracking of shipping including processing and keeping track of the inventory remaining as well as what needs to be ordered more frequently.

Puntos en contra

There isn't anything I would change about the software at this point in time. Maybe a sale every now and then. Or a percentage off for loyal customers.

Taylor
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Great for shipping

Revisado el 12/11/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy software to use to print labels and ship packages.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Electrónica de consumo
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Shipping Made Easy.

Revisado el 30/6/2020

Puntos a favor

It's fairly easy to select the best service and ship, and there are inexpensive options for small flat letters, etc.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could connect to my PayPal to pay for packages, rather than using a credit card and paying it off. I also wish it would show combinable orders instead of requiring me to select 'combine orders' box. Finally, it does not save package details when checking between services. Actually, I wish it would compare different services (UPS, USPS, FedEx) to be able to select the most cost-effective option.

Pirate Ship

Razones para elegir ShippingEasy

I had myriad issues with eBay shipping, including inconsistent tracking numbers in the system (not matching that on the label), printing problems (including lack of bar code or garbled text), and lost packages.

Terapeak Research

Razones para cambiar a ShippingEasy

Shipping Easy offers more and better options than others that I have looked into. It's also fairly straightforward to use.
Brian
  • Sector: Empaquetado/entrega de mercancía

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Shipping Easy really is the easiest

Revisado el 17/3/2020

the integrations with most major shopping carts covers 99% of what I need. I have 1 client using Ultracart that has to do a .csv file for me every day, but it works well enough. everything else aside from the reporting that I am missing gets the job done.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive UI and easy for my employees and clients to use with very little learning curve.

Puntos en contra

the maid drawback is there is some report functionality missing that would make my job a lot easier when it comes to invoicing my clients. I have asked about different things a few times and pretty much get the same answer that it is something being considered as a future enhancement, but it never seems to come.

3PL Warehouse Manager y ShipStation

Razones para elegir ShippingEasy

Endicia on its own was too limited and other platforms were either way over priced, klunky, insufficient, or all of the above.

Endicia

Razones para cambiar a ShippingEasy

Shipstation is very limited and the inventory management component is downright awful. 3pl central is a terrible platform that is very outdated, very overpriced, and not user friendly at all. Also looked at building a platform in house and a couple of other options, but SE provided the best functionality and value combination.
JEFF
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Revisado el 30/11/2019

Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Puntos a favor

The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Puntos en contra

HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon!

Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Endicia

Razones para elegir ShippingEasy

Ease of use, cost, integration with e-commerce platform: all native. No 3rd party "plug-ins"...

Mailchimp

Kohl

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Revisado el 16/1/2018

It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Puntos a favor

I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Puntos en contra

There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Gay

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Been using them for years!!!

Revisado el 22/8/2019

We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Puntos a favor

I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Puntos en contra

To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Constant Contact, Sendinblue y Mailchimp

Razones para cambiar a ShippingEasy

We liked the integration with ShippingEasy with our Website. They transfer over a lot of information and is able to send back information to our website, like tracking numbers. The price of ShippingEasy with CRM was a huge factor in the final decision. We are sticking with ShippingEasy henceforth in our business adventure.
Aaron
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ShippingEasy is perhaps the best value shipping/inventory management systems on the market

Revisado el 28/2/2020

Great platform, frequently improving features, will likely continue using for the foreseeable future.

Puntos a favor

Reasonably priced, robust features, seamless inventory management integration, would definitely recommend to any business. Customer service is always fast, courteous, and extremely helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are several minor display issues that recur from time to time, but these may simply be compatibility-based.

Razones para elegir ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy offers better pricing and more robust features/support.

Ordoro

Razones para cambiar a ShippingEasy

ShippingEasy's inventory management system puts it ahead of the pack.
Veronica

Excellent Shipping App

Revisado el 17/11/2019

For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Puntos a favor

As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Puntos en contra

I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

More Affordable.
Rodney
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Been using this for many years

Revisado el 6/8/2019

It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Puntos a favor

SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Puntos en contra

I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

Tanya
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all...

Revisado el 26/6/2018

Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Puntos a favor

What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Puntos en contra

The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

Erica

Highly recommend

Revisado el 14/4/2020

Great - they have excellent customer service! I was having problems with getting logged out of the Stamps.com site and couldn't buy postage. The online chat was easy to get on and I was helped by your customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
. They were extremely helpful, patient, and while it took a little while, they were able to fix my problem and get me back working!! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

Puntos a favor

It's fast and easy. Very convenient. I think it's so much quicker and cuts down my processing time.

Puntos en contra

I can't think of anything that I don't like. It took a little getting used to the system, but now it's a breeze.

Brandon

Fastco USA

Revisado el 11/12/2019

Puntos a favor

It's feature rich with new functions being added constantly.

Puntos en contra

The inability to add tracking from a local courier or another logistics company. I've seen this requested a bunch but it has never been implemented. Example: This would be for the "mark as shipped" scenario. Right now the drop down only shows carriers that we have linked. It'd be great if there was an "other" option where we could put the name of the logistics company used and add tracking. We ship a lot in the Southeast and Advantage Logistics dominates this area due to their low rates. They do provide tracking numbers but we are unable to attach them to our Fastco store orders though ShippingEasy.

Allen
  • Sector: Productos químicos

They take care of you!

Revisado el 3/7/2019

In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Puntos a favor

Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

• Sector: Productos cosméticos

ShippingEasy's Customer Service is superior

Revisado el 9/1/2020

Puntos a favor

Not only does the ShippingEASY program make shipping anything from your location EASY, their customer service is superior. They make everything super easy, with their friendly knowledgeable staff. Every time I call, I am greeted by a friendly professional who is ALWAYS able to answer every question I have. Not one time has a representative said "I don't know", if they didn't know the answer right away (which is rare), they knew someone who could help or we worked together to figure out the issue. The two friendliest, most helpful representatives I have had the pleasure of working with are [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They are both incredible helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are TRULY SUPERIOR. I would be happy to recommend ShippingEasy to anyone who is in need of a shipping program.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing about ShippingEasy that makes our shipping process anything less than EASY. There is no downside, and their staff is wonderful.

Shipping Easy

Revisado el 23/10/2019

I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Puntos a favor

Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Puntos en contra

There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.