ADP TotalSource

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Opiniones de 227

Excellent Service

Revisado el 8/11/2017

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use BUT the service and customer support that assist our account is SUPERB!

Puntos en contra

Reporting options and the Ilearn Admin user options could be easier to use.

Joilyn
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very user friendly, easy to navigate. Reports are great. Current on laws and mandates...

Revisado el 13/3/2018

The assurance that I am up on all the laws and mandates involving human resources, that I have handled HR issues appropriately, that my payroll is done correctly with the correct withholdings and my PTO is correctly calculated. I like that I have a plethora of reports at my disposal.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and the fact that I know all my "i's" are dotted and my "t's" are crossed when it comes to Federal and State laws and mandates. Payroll is smooth and easy requiring just a little data entry. The new hire process is quick and easy. I love the Handbook creator and am looking forward to starting the training for our employees. I love that if you are not sure what to do you can click on the training video and take a quick tutorial. I also like that instructions come with most forms so nothing is left out and there is very little room for error. I love my payroll rep and HR business partner. If I have a question, they are always quick with an answer and many times have taken the time to walk me through what to do so I understand the process and learn it.

Puntos en contra

I have not quite figured out how to use the performance management section under the HR tab. There are still so many functions that I have not used. It took quite a bit of effort to get our PTO to be calculated and to show up on our employees pay stub.

Kenneth
  • Sector: Música
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

ADP Total Source - Not worth the acclaimed accolades in their website

Revisado el 3/8/2022

I would rate customer service/support a zero or "N/A" because I cannot rate something that does not exist. I stopped using the customer support ticket system shortly after I surpassed 10 open tickets with an average of 15-30 days of NO response whatsoever. In 4 months, I have not been able to use the background check process efficiently; I have not had anyone assigned to help me implement a performance review process; I have not been able to properly create a new hire checklist for onboarding of new hires, and I have not been able to properly have the paid time off accrual for one group of employees, for example. I have asked many times to give me the access to make the changes myself. I have met with executives, pleading my case. All I get is "we have escalated your request". Yet no action and no solution.

You are often encouraged to go to their knowledge base to figure things out on your own. I do not mind doing so. However, most of the articles are referring to prior versions of the system. So, the steps are incorrect or misleading, forcing me to ask again for clarity only to again get no response for weeks. Sometimes customer support responses are also incorrect.

I regret choosing ADP TotalSource. The best analogy I have is imagine purchasing a Ferrari with all the bells and whistles. However, you end up keeping it in the garage 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time the Ferrari is stuck in stop and go traffic with no access to an interstate.

Puntos a favor

Payroll can be processed smoothly. That's about it.

Puntos en contra

I have the Administrator role and I lead the implementation process in my organization. What I like the least about the software is that not even the Administrator role has access to do simple tasks such as: add a new reason for a pay change; change a paid time off accrual rule; create a simple way to communicate to an employee they received a change in their pay (you are forced to create an "event", where there are several unnecessary steps that makes the "event" take days to be completed; and create an onboarding task list.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

If your looking for a complete Payroll option, This is it!

Revisado el 11/7/2019

ADP also allows employees to request time off, and employers to approve or decline. Highly recommend for small and large companies.

Puntos a favor

The designers of ADP knew what they were doing when they created it! ADP has everything an employer needs in a payroll company. Clocking in and out is SUPER simple and creates no hassle! As an employer you are able to do full employee evaluations, as well as allow them to self evaluate! You can also assign employees to review each other which is a great option. The best feature of ADP is that employees has access to their employee profile allowing them to see their pay rate, date of hire, view and print out pay stubs, etc which is easier than having to go through an HR department.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing negative to say about ADP.

Jesse

5 Stars All Around

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Regardless of the con listed above, this was an outlying issue, and the overall quality and customer service of this organization has been amazing.

Puntos a favor

There are too many pros to write about here. From being able to print off past statements, to being able to view current and past benefits this is an amazing program. The customer service has always been amazing to work with.

Puntos en contra

The only issue that I have ever had with them was trying to get a tax issue on my paycheck resolved, there was a lack of communication on the part of customer service, and it took much too long to get the issue resolved.

Aimee
Aimee

• Probabilidad de recomendación 2.0 /10

We used this product for our HRIS.

Revisado el 24/4/2018

We were able to move from paper to electronic records.

We were able to move from paper to electronic records.

Puntos a favor

Helped us transition from paper to the electronic age. We now had a system within which we could maintain several employee functions, so in the end it did save us time and allowed us to do more (run reports, retrieve employee data quickly, etc.)

Puntos en contra

It was so buggy! The two sides (HR and Payroll modules) would not "talk" to each other which meant errors or glitches. Trying to keep data accurate was nightmarish. We had to develop our own internal process of not making any changes on the HR side when Payroll was running. We actually gave it two days before we would make any changes, even if an employee had terminated on the day payroll was running. Reports were rarely accurate.

Michelle
Michelle
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Need to work on customer service and responsiveness.

Revisado el 20/7/2020

It was great in the beginning but seems customer service is declining a bit. They need to know that many small companies are struggling, some short staffed in HR department and would like a little more hand holding through some of the processes .

Benefits cost savings
Ease of recruitment and on boarding

Puntos en contra

A lot of steps- not super user friendly
Customer service/responsiveness especially during these times
Need a little more walk thru on some processes but are just given links to figure out ourselves

Zeah
Zeah
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

PEO

Revisado el 29/8/2018

We have used ADP TotalSource for several years now. We are a small company that has been hovering around 50 employees and still find the value that a PEO can provide. At time the assistance you get can be lacking depending on the associate assigned to your account and it took us almost a year to get a refund for a cancelled payroll check that they withdrew from our account. Overall they have functioned the way we needed them to and do not have any problems that their competitors would most likely have as well.

Puntos a favor

Many more options than previous payroll software.

Puntos en contra

When updates are done that provide no additional functionality just changing the look.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

Functionalities

Revisado el 17/4/2019

Overall it's very good, I get everything in my hand quickly.

Overall it's very good, I get everything in my hand quickly.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoyed the ease of finding my company documents and processes without having to request it.

Puntos en contra

Worst thing is when we forget the password, saving password process is complicated and confusing.

• Sector: Recursos Humanos

ADP TotalSource

Revisado el 24/9/2018

Puntos a favor

ADP TotalSource has all of the information I need in one place. I can easily review local law changes and run my payroll

Puntos en contra

The system logs me out after about 5 minutes of not being used.

Brandon
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Avoid ADP

Revisado el 31/5/2023

The customer service we've received is nothin short of embarrassing. They apologize profusely, but no action is taken to resolve issues. [sensitive content hidden]
our support manager is a politician and largely useless. I've tried for weeks and months to get the support needed... we just get the runaround. I'm going to pay 20% more for a different product just to get away from them.

Puntos a favor

The health insurance available is decent

Puntos en contra

The set up was a disaster. Feels like we took a step back 10 years. On boarding is clunky, support is abysmal. They take no ownership of issues.

Respuesta de ADP

Hi Brandon. We're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. We would like the opportunity to talk and investigate the implementation issues that you explained further. If you're interested, please email your contact info to [email protected]. We'll get you in touch with the right team to help resolve your issues as quickly as possible.

• Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

ADP simplifies my HR

Revisado el 21/6/2019

Overall I love the program. It's so convenient and makes it so everything is at my fingertips. Instead of me sending a million emails to human resources or going up to human resources it's all readily available. Let's say it's the weekend and I need a copy of my last two pay stubs. I can just go online and obtain them with only a few clicks.

Puntos a favor

I like the fact that this software makes things easy to change. It's super easy to navigate and if I update my address or if I want to change my benefits it's super easy to use. The greatest thing is that I don't have to bug anyone if I just have a short question about my benefits or my time off. Also, my paystubs are all online and easy to view. The system is so easy to use and the site offers great security if you should lose your password.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the fact that all of the options aren't available within the program but I'm not sure if that's something the place of business chooses or if it's something within the software. For example, most people I see can check their paid time off and other things. My version doesn't allow me to click on paid time off, but I think that has to do with how the company sets their program up.

EMILY
  • Sector: Prensa

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Extremely basic and worth what you pay

Revisado el 15/12/2018

If you run a small company with basic needs, get it. If it's bigger than 40-50 people or you want something with real detail, I wouldn't recommend it.

Puntos a favor

It does the basic job of tracking logging in and out and employee record keeping. It's organized in a basic and sometimes easily accessible design.

Puntos en contra

This software is a low bar for what you can expect for the price. It wasn't as detailed in employee information as I'd sometimes would've liked. The fonts are smaller so it's less accessible than other competitors. It didn't leave room for variability options.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

User Friendly Human Resources Tool!

Revisado el 8/11/2018

We use ADP Total Source to keep track of all of our human resources needs.

We use ADP Total Source to keep track of all of our human resources needs.

Puntos a favor

ADP Total Source is really easy to use. I am able to quickly and easily manage my employees timecards and yearly reviews and it takes all of the guess work out of the process for me. I love that it alerts me if something doesn't look right or when things are changed or become due.

Puntos en contra

There are still a lot of functions that are available that I do not know how to use. The scheduling part is a little confusing so I don't use it.

Stacey
  • Sector: Servicios de información
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Does the Job

Revisado el 14/5/2019

This HRIS system helps with many compliance efforts and works much better if you have a solid on boarding and transition experience.

Puntos a favor

It handles many traditional HRIS functions and also stores employee documents. Benefit enrollments and changes are handled completely by ADP. Minimizes the amount of paperwork needed for new hires. Has reporting features that can connect to existing accounting software.

Puntos en contra

The look is a bit clunky. It can be very difficult to navigate at times and finding features not regularly used can be very difficult. Lags behind in customization especially around creating documents that require initials, signatures and so forth. ADP is very large and you can easily get lost among the masses and be transferred many times, even when you have a designated rep.

Shannon
  • Sector: Veterinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I think overall it is a good investment for the company. Even though it does seem expensive.

Revisado el 13/3/2018

The ability to keep all of my employee information in one place.

The ability to keep all of my employee information in one place.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the ease of use and the availability of information. Information on compensation is available to determine the cost of an employee and to relay that to them. There is also historical data on salary that is helpful to have electronically.

Puntos en contra

The customer support seems as if they have too much on their plate. Possibly that they have been given more than they are feasibly able to do.

Sandy

Great for Administrators

Revisado el 29/8/2017

The administrative portal is very thorough. The user portal is not as intuitive, unfortunately.

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of features and fantastic in-depth reporting, both standard and customizable. You can use csv files to upload large batches of data, instead of having to do the data entry one by one.

Puntos en contra

It can be difficult to find what you're looking for. The redesigned site is definitely an improvement, and there's a bookmark feature to assist with this issue.

Jessica
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Easy to use but pricey

Revisado el 25/11/2020

Overall I am happy with ADP totalsource and would recommend it.

Overall I am happy with ADP totalsource and would recommend it.

Puntos a favor

ADP totalsource is very easy to use for users and admins alike but is expensive compared to other products in the market. It is a comprehensive employee database with easy to access information.

Puntos en contra

The reporting is very extensive but not always easy to use and can become bogged down with too much information. We pay for our health insurance directly through totalsource and there is no easy way to pull a single report that shows total payroll + benefits cost for the whole company by employee. There are individual employee PDF reports that show total compensation but these are not very helpful for analysis.

Bridget
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

ADP Review

Revisado el 6/10/2020

It has changed the entire payroll process for our company in a positive way.

It has changed the entire payroll process for our company in a positive way.

Puntos a favor

It streamlines the payroll process and makes the job very easy and efficient. I would recommend to any accounting manager

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints about ADP at this time. All employees have the ability to login and see their own accounts

Robin

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

ADP Totalsource is a fantastic service.

Puntos a favor

Managing payroll and employees and processing new hires. Totalsource is very user friendly and our employees agree!

Puntos en contra

The time software that integrates with Totalsource, EZ Labor. The EZ Labor program does well on capturing the clock-in clock-out times, but requires a lot of batch adjustments after importing into Totalsource.

• Sector: Gestión de inversiones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible Service and Software

Revisado el 13/11/2018

ADP contractually agrees to many things and then does not do them, from processing payroll and employees do not get paid, to promising short-term disability is available when it is not, to not reporting wages to the state and causing the employer to be out of compliance with a statutory filing. I cannot say enough bad things about this sorry company. If you are considering ADP as your PEO, PLEASE RUN TO ANOTHER PEO.

Puntos a favor

There is nothing I like about ADP. Nothing.

Puntos en contra

Poorly designed, old legacy system that ADP wrongly believes can serve as an on-line platform.

Holly

Very happy with ADP

Revisado el 15/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate and find information. Layout is good. Love that just about everything can be done online with little help from Totalsource team.

Puntos en contra

It's not even the software, the only issue is for initial log on, ADP has many user sites. It would be easier if ADP didn't have so many log ins.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

Way better HR tools out there

Revisado el 9/1/2019

Puntos a favor

It's pretty simple to request time off and see my general information.

Puntos en contra

The UX/UI feels like it's straight out of the 80's. ADP would highly benefit from bringing an experienced design team on to help overhaul their product. It has all the features, it's just not simple to use.

Adam
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

ADP Totalsource

Revisado el 5/5/2022

Easy to use interface and I spent way less time actioning staff timesheets and leave requests.

Puntos a favor

Ease of staff management for payroll and leave.

Puntos en contra

Payroll leave accruals have been inaccurate in the past. I believe that is corrected now.

Hema D
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1.001-5.000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

WF System help us to drive Smoothly.....

Revisado el 4/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Costumer Support for all the day today issues...
Report Generation for monthly , Quarterly & Annually

Puntos en contra

It should be more customized in report generating .
Assigning of Account managers to the clients should more Efficient in fixing the issues .